Coronavirus

rainerann

Star
You know! I have been watching you since your return and noticed how your views changed 100 degrees. You have plenty of lengthy opinions. Perhaps you have not noticed that others do not want to discuss Amazon and are not participating, but by all means, if this is your contribution then, well, ... at least Orwell tried to get the thread back on track for it is off the rails. I have a right to an opinion without being drawn into a discussion which means little in the big picture.
and I have noticed how you always make things a little more personal than they need to be like you think you are some of kind of gatekeeper around here.

maybe try to contribute something more often that is less personal. People would call you out less often.

Cintra

Star
Intersting!
Can you give me a time stamp for the symbol?
I really don't want to look at Boris the muppet for that long.
skip to 9.32 then you can see the plate
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!
I think it is the royal coat of arms, or at least some coat of arms.

The snake connection may be a hint about their lizard nature.

justjess

Superstar
My husband invited about twenty people over today for a barbecue.. I am not sure he understands what social distancing actually means, or maybe this is his anti authoritarianism/odd acting up.. idk but I’d much prefer not to have twenty people over today. God only knows where any of them have been..

Cintra

Star
My husband invited about twenty people over today for a barbecue.. I am not sure he understands what social distancing actually means, or maybe this is his anti authoritarianism/odd acting up.. idk but I’d much prefer not to have twenty people over today. God only knows where any of them have been..
Damn anti authoritarian husbands!
Nothing but trouble, but you juat have to love them anyway.

Thunderian

Superstar
@Thunderian see what I was saying here ^
Yes.

@Lisa, look at it this way. After all the hype from the media about how we’re all gonna die, or at least be financially ruined, picture an America two or three months from now, when everything’s back to normal and most people haven’t died or been financially ruined.

The worse the media and the haters says it’s going to be, the better Trump will look when we all come through the other side, not much worse for wear.

The Zone

Star
and I have noticed how you always make things a little more personal than they need to be like you think you are some of kind of gatekeeper around here.

maybe try to contribute something more often that is less personal. People would call you out less often.
There is nothing personal in making fun of the conversation getting sidetracked on Amazon. Nothing. Was it smarmy? Yes. But nothing more than that. And I did offer some stuff up all in the thread, so there is that if you choose to read the whole of my comments. Sometimes being real is being blunt. It is not personal.

Awoken2

Superstar
this thing is WAY bigger than Trump.

this is a global agenda, likely to do with

1. Mandatory Vaccines
2. Economy collapse
3. Biological warfare
4. 5G and internet targeting our DNA
5. Worldwide control, loss of freedom of movement
6. More authoritarianism

this is NOT a conspiracy against the Orange Clown.

If anything the people backing Trump are the ones who created this mess and lied to everyone about it.

I find it way too much of a convenience that the 2 countries Trump administration labelled as their BIGGEST THREATS (China and Iran) just so happen to be #1 and #3 in terms of the worst countries effected.

Its likely that they targeted China and Iran, but I think this agenda is also to serve other purposes as well, besides just crippling the enemies of the American empire.

I also think that the psuedo "populists" will use this crisis to further their anti-immigrant and isolationist agenda. Trump in one of his speeches kept highlighting the fact that it was a Chinese disease. This will only increase xenophobia and division, isolationism.
I said quite early on how convenient this virus is. But hey what would you expect from a maaad conspiracy theorist?

It looks like conspiracy theorism is also catching. Kim Iverson no less examining some odd patterns here.

rainerann

Star
There is nothing personal in making fun of the conversation getting sidetracked on Amazon. Nothing. Was it smarmy? Yes. But nothing more than that. And I did offer some stuff up all in the thread, so there is that if you choose to read the whole of my comments. Sometimes being real is being blunt. It is not personal.
yeah and there is nothing personal about saying that you have been “watching me” since my return. Nothing creepy or personal at all about including this in a response.

The Zone

Star
yeah and there is nothing personal about saying that you have been “watching me” since my return. Nothing creepy or personal at all about including this in a response.
Creepy? We all watch each other's posts and or read them, right???. I just did not know how to ask you how your stance on so many things seemed to change, but since you got so sensitive on my comment, it came out. As I said a bit blunt. But the intent was not to hurt your feelings. This is some serious stuff we are talking about, so, by all means, have the last say, but let us move on form this right here and quit sidetracking the discussions.

justjess

Superstar
Oh jeez...

Look people, tensions are on high at the moment. People are losing jobs, worried about how their businesses will survive, working in healthcare and nervous for their well being and that of their patients and loved ones..

I think we can all afford to have a little compassion and try to be mindful in conversations moving forward.

Many of us have been here - together - for many years already. We are a community, even where we disagree and can’t stand each other (I still don’t want to see Lisa lose her business or get sick). Let’s try to keep that at the forefront. Especially since this might become one of the only outlets many of us have left at some point in the near future.

God knows my husband and kids are going to start driving me crazy any day now cooped up here 24/7..

Kais_1

Star
That scroll story is certainly interesting.
Tbh, you just can't trust so called scientific experts. They are always changing their minds.

How does it connect to the virus?
thats the answer im looking for ......

The Zone

Star
I have seasonal allergies and hay fever comes with an occasional cough. I have to literally gag while running somewhere to get a little cough out in public for fear of being shot. I have seen others clearly sick in public who hack their tail off. It is strange out there right now and I am seeing hair triggers on many people. We all have to step back a bit at times and I am trying to do so, but it is tough right now and serious. Even those of us who realize this was orchestrated are pissed that we must adhere to the situation. This whole thing has shown me how unprepared and shallow humans are where some are fighting in stores. If we are not careful, it will lead to Martial Law unless it gets better in the next two to three weeks. Imagine what this would be like if they cut out the Internet. I have a gut we will pull out of this in a month, I hope.

rainerann

Star
They’re not recommending masks at the moment, but it seems like they are already selling out, and that might be next.

you can take some flannel fabric and cut a piece to cover your face and makes some ties to keep it on. Flannel is a no fray fabric that won’t need to be sewn.

A big difference between these and surgical or n95 masks are the wiring that closes the openings around your mouth. There are other differences between these two styles but that is a significant one.

so a homemade mask would be as effective as a condom is at preventing pregnancy basically. Still could be better than nothing and can be washed and reused.

Helioform

Star
They are using machine learning to try and find a vaccine for this virus.

Also Trump said that Google will be used to track the virus propagation and triage people for testing sites.

Seems to me like this apparently engineered crisis will serve basically the same purpose as 911 did. To unify the world in fighting a common threat with the end result being more surveillance and a globalised AI controlled society. Add to that the recent progress in quantum computing and we might soon reach the Singularity that so many transhumanists are having wet dreams about.

The Zone

Star
I can see the posters now - transhumanist do not get viruses. Our personal health will be personal no more. They want a chip that will supposedly monitor personal health and keep the world safe which will be linked in with a centralized computer. :)