Coronavirus

DesertRose

Superstar
There seem to be different strains of this corona virus some more lethal than others. An Iranian scientist has highlighted that his people are related genetically to Italians and I suppose they are related to the Spanish. Those strains are different because they were meant for the Iranians and specifically their leadership. This is speculation.
Also of dire concern:
James Corbett from the Corbett Report discusses about how self enforcement of laws and shaming that will lead to the acceptance of police enforcement and indoctrination. Tough new laws that ensure compliance. Liberty will die because some believe that social distancing is enforcement worthy.
It appears that Israel is way ahead of the curve in enforcement.
Info under the video:
Nowhere has the coronavirus pandemic been used more cynically to shut down political debate and the right to protest than in Israel. The Israeli government's state of emergency goes even further than Naomi Klein’s darkest predictions.

DavidSon

Star
USA: Researcher Stephen McIntyre has evaluated the official data on deaths from pneumonia in the US. There are usually between 3000 and 5500 deaths per week and thus significantly more than the current figures for Covid19. The total number of deaths in the US is between 50,000 and 60,000 per week. (Note: In the graph below, the latest figures for March 2020 have not yet been fully updated, so the curve is slumping).

justjess

Superstar
There seem to be different strains of this corona virus some more lethal than others. An Iranian scientist has highlighted that his people are related genetically to Italians and I suppose they are related to the Spanish. Those strains are different because they were meant for the Iranians and specifically their leadership. This is speculation.
Also of dire concern:
James Corbett from the Corbett Report discusses about how self enforcement of laws and shaming that will lead to the acceptance of police enforcement and indoctrination. Tough new laws that ensure compliance. Liberty will die because some believe that social distancing is enforcement worthy.
Info under the video:
Nowhere has the coronavirus pandemic been used more cynically to shut down political debate and the right to protest than in Israel. The Israeli government's state of emergency goes even further than Naomi Klein’s darkest predictions.
I said it looked like it had it in for Italian dna..

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
How did y’all manage to get the highest number of infected people?
We're just lucky like that I guess...
As 'Apocalyptic Pandemics' go, Covid-19 is pretty wimpy, I mean, figures seem to suggest that even if we catch it, there's only a 1 in 8 chance that it'll kill us.
If you have 8 m&m's and one could kill you, screw those m&ms...

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
As 'Apocalyptic Pandemics' go, Covid-19 is pretty wimpy, I mean, figures seem to suggest that even if we catch it, there's only a 1 in 8 chance that it'll kill us.
But the fear seems to be deadly...
So bad, in fact, that people will claw TP out of other peoples cold dead hands.

I bet if you had asked them in September what they would do in a pandemic it wouldn't have been hoard TP, snitch their neighbours for going on a picnic, and go on a picnic yourself.

Awoken2

Superstar
Also of dire concern:
Info under the video:
Do you think the saying "pissing on your shoes whilst telling you it's raining" originated in Israel DM?

Last edited:

Vixy

Star

Lisa

Superstar
LoL, those damn drones. Now in UK too! I cant wait for them to come here aswell, theyre too friggin funny.

Do they need them? I thought they had a camera on every street corner?

Vixy

Star
And your a heartless cunt with literally no skin in the game here. What of it?

“Pro life”, poor hating Christian encourages Americans to go back to work prematurely - likely at the cost of mass deaths - while she sits comfortably on her arse at home like always. Go figure.
And YOU need to chill your damn beans! The fact that youre sick in MS or whatever it is, does NOT give you the damn right to be mean to sweet people! Oh yeah, I've heard about you, many things. I've also tried reasoning with you but you refuse and don't really seem to be all there. So chill your damn beans. Youre not bullying ANOTHER woman on here, it's enough with you and your possé! First that Allisha or whatever her name was, then me for several years and now Lisa too?

You obviously can't control your temper and bring your little helpers as soon as you're in a pissy mood and feel like jumping someone. You need to go. We cant help that you're sick. You could have asked people for advice in the health forum like I have many times, there are things to be done about MS but if you wanna stay sick and not try anything alternative its YOUR choice, don't take out your fear of dying on innocent people who actually have a heart or you're pissing ME off and believe me, you do NOT want that. Feel lucky all you have done so far is to annoy me.

Lisa, dont listen to her. She's not well. Stay pure at heart gurl. <3

Maes17

Superstar
Also of dire concern:
Info under the video:

There are supposedly 3 original strains. Italy being an origin.

Now the way the virus works because it’s a coronavirus is it’s a common cold virus that is easily contagious. The strains fuse with the already circulating flu and pneumonia strains going around that makes them deadly. If you have the flu or pneumonia then the possibility of a critical illness is possible.

If you get just the specific strains. Minor symptoms. That’s the way viruses work.

So my theory is pneumonia was floating around italy, then along the way someone had the coronavirus, those two mingled and the corona is causing the pneumonia to be super contagious.

That also explains the change in symptoms

Maes17

Superstar
I said it looked like it had it in for Italian dna..
Your statement reminded me of an article I read years ago. It does include "western intelligent sources":

Israel's Ethnic Weapon?