Coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
And your a heartless cunt with literally no skin in the game here. What of it?

“Pro life”, poor hating Christian encourages Americans to go back to work prematurely - likely at the cost of mass deaths - while she sits comfortably on her arse at home like always. Go figure.
What’s wrong with being pro life? That’s a good thing.

Well, I’m not all on the media bandwagon like you are about this virus..and I think with the numbers of people I saw out and about..people don’t believe that the virus is a big enough thing to keep them indoors..they might as well go back to work and stop the economy from going under.

Lisa

Superstar
I will not give up my liberty for safety. Once this blows over and if the gov wants surveillance. I told my wife I’m living it out in the mountains cave man style.
Or maybe just find a way to live in the world anyway. Cave man style sounds kind of lonely.

Not just where one resides, but everywhere.

My heart hurts for Spain.

And, no, I've not switched sides or anything. I'm still pro-life, but I'm pro-life for everyone. Every life matters--unborn, young, middle-aged, old, etc. Call me a bleeding heart. I'll wear that proudly.
This sounds (or reads) like it's Spain healthcare system that's at the crux of this because they don't have enough money for respirators. He's simply confirming what is already known by stating that the elderly who are at risk. That would make sense since of what's already been acknowledged as many of them do have compromised immune systems.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
What’s wrong with being pro life? That’s a good thing.

Well, I’m not all on the media bandwagon like you are about this virus..and I think with the numbers of people I saw out and about..people don’t believe that the virus is a big enough thing to keep them indoors..they might as well go back to work and stop the economy from going under.
You are only pro fetus @Lisa

Someone who was pro life would not advocate sending people off to work in the middle of a pandemic. Likely to their deaths or to bring death to their loved ones doorsteps.

I googled that cookie store you mentioned the other day. It’s a chain but it doesn’t exist in the northeast. So maybe you hold your opinions because this hasn’t been brought to your door yet so it seems like it’s being overblown or unreal or whatever.

Every person I love is currently locked in to highly infested areas with no ability to leave and no ability for me to get to them. Every single one except the ones who live in my own home.

I know two people personally (relative and friend) right this second fighting for their lives.

What’s happening in the nyc area will happen to you too very shortly if you keep insisting this is nonsense and going about your business as usual.

Sorry if I’m being “dramatic” but I’m “dramatic” cuz I hope you people listen and avoid the fate that’s currently befalling the people in my neck of the woods.

You might not care what happens to ny’ers or the “liberals” that live there. But they are just a warning sign for YOU. Because your next. Whether you want to accept that or not.

Lisa

Superstar
You are only pro fetus @Lisa

Someone who was pro life would not advocate sending people off to work in the middle of a pandemic. Likely to their deaths or to bring death to their loved ones doorsteps.

I googled that cookie store you mentioned the other day. It’s a chain but it doesn’t exist in the northeast. So maybe you hold your opinions because this hasn’t been brought to your door yet so it seems like it’s being overblown or unreal or whatever.

Every person I love is currently locked in to highly infested areas with no ability to leave and no ability for me to get to them. Every single one except the ones who live in my own home.

I know two people personally (relative and friend) right this second fighting for their lives.

What’s happening in the nyc area will happen to you too very shortly if you keep insisting this is nonsense and going about your business as usual.

Sorry if I’m being “dramatic” but I’m “dramatic” cuz I hope you people listen and avoid the fate that’s currently befalling the people in my neck of the woods.

You might not care what happens to ny’ers or the “liberals” that live there. But they are just a warning sign for YOU. Because your next. Whether you want to accept that or not.
You are always dramatic and grumpy about everything which is why its hard to take you serious...I don’t know how you can live like that..smh.

Perhaps it is because I am not in the northeast but elsewhere...I don’t see what you claim to be seeing. In fact..I do think most people here are in two groups..people who are paranoid and panicking like you and people who are curious yet calm like me. The media going berserk doesn’t whip me up it makes me cynical.

I do care about what happens to people however, if they are going to go outside and hang out..then they don’t really believe it..and might as well go to work. Yet, they just put us all on lockdown here too..so there aren‘t as many people out and about today.

Plus..I was in Florida last month on a vacation...didn’t see much going on there and I was at Disney World..in the cusp of the worst virus in history...makes me a little skeptical.

justjess

Superstar
Florida is about 1,000 miles away from where the epicenter is in this country. Florida is only now starting to get hit. And they are quarantining anyone coming from ny/nj.

I am not paranoid nor am I panicking. You can keep throwing this words around trying to delegitimize me for whatever reason but it doesn’t make it true. It is bad in my home state and in the state where I grew up. It is bad in the county where my mother lives because that’s where everyone from NY/NJ fled and spread the disease. It is not bad where I live - yet. Considering I chose this location to live in strategically I’m pretty sure we won’t be hit that hard here. I am incredibly worried for my loved ones. There are road blocks up all over the Pennsylvania border barring people from entering. We are getting alerts every day telling us if we have been around people from ny/nj or are from there we need to self quarantine - I feel the xenophobia rising in my neighbors directed at me despite the fact I haven’t lived there in years or visited in months.

I won’t be going back to work anytime soon despite whatever the president says because I work in schools and those will be the last to open. My husband can control his environment whenever he’s allowed to go back to work. We will ride this out at home as long as we need to and we will be fine. I’m worried about those who can’t. I’m worried about people I love living in epicenters unable to leave. I’m pissed no one listened to me weeks ago and stuck themselves in these situations.

Acknowledging reality does not make someone paranoid or panicky. Using the word paranoid on a conspiracy forum is comical in and of itself.

Consider yourself lucky it hasn’t hit your area yet and you are afforded the luxury of believing this is bullshit. Just don’t tell me I didn’t warn you. And don’t blame the media for your inability to heed strongly worded warnings because you’ve been brainwashed into thinking it’s all fake news.

Haich

Superstar

Regulatory filings show that Bezos sold $3.4bn worth of Amazon shares in the first week of February, just before the stock price peaked.

'There is no suggestion that Bezos acted improperly by selling the shares or that he was acting on non-public information about the impact of the pandemic. But his timing was near-perfect. The share sales, which represented about 3% of his total holding, were much greater than Bezos had made in previous months. The stock sold was as much as he had sold in the previous 12 months, according to analysis by the Wall Street Journal.'

Kais_1

Star
COVID

C = 3

O = 15

V = 22

I = 9

D = 4

Add the letters together and you have a total of 53

53:19

Im happy to tell you guys that covid 19 is directly referencing the so called SATANIC VERSES from the quran.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza? 53:19

Tidal

Star
..For half the thread complaining about panic, you yourself are blowing it out of proportion to induce exactly that. You get tested positive and then you remain at home and watch over yourself in case you get sick. That's all.
Nope i still don't understand. The medics are already overworked without having to check out thousands of incoming virus tests on top.
I'm not going to test myself, i'll simply sit at home watching The Waltons on TV, then if i get symptoms, THAT'S when i'll seek medical help.. :p

("The family rally round Granma who feels she's being edged out of her job as church organist"
Hmm sounds good)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza? 53:19
53:23 said those are not but mere names, you made them up and your forefathers, for which Allah sent down no authority.........(till the end of that quote)
You do realize that we will be held accountable for all our actions in the next life? SMH :mad:

Tidal

Star
As 'Apocalyptic Pandemics' go, Covid-19 is pretty wimpy, I mean, figures seem to suggest that even if we catch it, there's only a 1 in 8 chance that it'll kill us.

DavidSon

Star

manama

Star
Nope i still don't understand. The medics are already overworked without having to check out thousands of incoming virus tests on top.
I'm not going to test myself, i'll simply sit at home watching The Waltons on TV, then if i get symptoms, THAT'S when i'll seek medical help.. :p

("The family rally round Granma who feels she's being edged out of her job as church organist"
Hmm sounds good)
Good for you.