Coronavirus

free2018

Star
So we’re all going through the same situation.
I don’t know what to believe with this virus right now.
I would just keep doing a lot of research and trust yourself.
That's where I'm at.
I believed the media for January and February and the story never made any sense.
I would say you're in a good place, because you don't trust untrustworthy people.

Dalit

Star
Slowly reintroduce places like barbers/salons, gyms, business like you and your husband.

But then yet....the limited customers can prove to be costly in the long run as it cost more money to stay open with less business.
I'm afraid to go to my salon soon (have an appt I keep going back and forth on cancelling) bc cases are increasing daily. They say they're sanitizing, etc. I just don't know. Not sure it's a good idea.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
This is what happens when you have an inept leader...he had been warned numerous times and buried his head in the sand, thinking the 'wuhan virus' wouldn't infect his country...

China warns Trump he should take 'substantive actions' to improve relations
The latest now on that call between US president Donald Trump and Chinese president Xi Jinping.
Xi told Trump the US needed to take “substantive actions” to improve China-US relations, according to Chinese state media.
Xi told Trump China was willing to offer support to the US in tackling the outbreak, and that he hoped the US would take practical and effective measures to safeguard the lives and health of Chinese nationals in the US.'

- The Guardian

elsbet

Superstar
I’m positive a lot of us who were sick had the virus.
This thing can range from mild to severe. So there really is no way in telling unless you were tested.

Again, just my opinion but if you had upper respiratory illness recently. Then I believe it’s covid-19.

The virus itself is not worrisome. The contagious aspect of it, how easily it spreads in masses. This entire shutdown sucks, but it’s just to avoid whatever is going on in Italy.
I don't know a soul who has it.

I know two people who think they may have gotten it back in late November-- one was down for almost 2 weeks, and the other bedridden for 48 hours. They're fine now. I was around them both, along with a few others, but we were fine.

So who knows? Good point, Maes17.

Wigi

Veteran
And now they begin to ask for a world government officially

Gordon Brown has urged world leaders to create a temporary form of global government to tackle the twin medical and economic crises caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.

Some stores started to ban cash payment to 'fight' COVID-19 weeks ago

From the article above:
The coronavirus appears to have sparked the start of a cashless society as fears the virus is being spread through notes and coins has led to many businesses only accepting contactless payments.

To sum up :
. They said we need to sacrifice our freedom of movement for public health thus most of us are under lockdown and all social gatherings are prohibited. Some temples in India are closing for the first time since centuries.

. They're saying that our privacy is not as important as public health and they're already passing down laws in Europe that allows phone tracking and possibly mass surveillance through facial recognition.

. They're not even hiding the possibility of a world government anymore in fact public figures wants it.

.They're thinking about the necessity of a cashless society to fight this kind of of pandemics.

. Most governments declared a state of emergency thus our leaders have more powers and democracy is put to rest 'temporarily'.

None of that is a drill, in Europe they're letting our elders die and it seems to me that weeks after weeks they want to see how far they can go without opposition while we're afraid for our lives. I spit on their plans.

Very informative video from Dana Ashlie.

The BEST NEWS re CΟRΟNΑ VΙrus you've heard all month! Kinda.
Interesting video. Dana's saying what other videos have said about 5G, which is it mimics the symptoms of the "virus". As well, I found this comment posted and found it quite telling how we're seen by the TPTB. Reading it doesn't surprise me at all, sadly:

"My husband has had a direct invite and sit down with a Bilderberg. I no longer feel scared for my husband when telling this story for the same reason that my husband had no instruction of 'keeping this meeting private;' people simply won't and don't believe it.
It's a satanic group that finds a kind of sick pleasure in seeing people bring about their own demise via their own stupidity and sheep-like nature. They almost get off to seeing a crowd of people gathered together, all chanting, "Save us! Give us the cure! Save us!" = people are too lazy and too stupid and will eventually start chastising each other. Elites have to do nothing since they have worked for a long time to condition people to act as the hitler youth, tatletaling on each other ("You stupid anti-vaxxer! I'm going to report you!). This and many, MANY other dangerous things have been passed off as 'conspiracy theories, that thing is safe don't listen to crazy tin-foil hat wearing man.'

Moral? They want people's stupidity and lack of .... don't even know the word for it. Lack of yearn for truth? But they want people's mindset to bring about their own demise.

As my husband and this gentleman (named Samir) left the restaurant after their meeting, they were walking by a crosswalk with a cop directing people. My husband said that Samir pointed over to the cop, and with a sly smile, said, "Good boy." (Be a good boy and just follow your orders).

Also, they don't want the blame. Not that they would get it anyway, that is. I've told a myriad of people this story and yet, ALL of them seem to eject it from their mind. They don't ever want to wrestle with the 'could they really be doing that to us' question. It's all right out there in the open, yet many (most) deny it."

The Zone

Star
I am glad that most members here see their similarities rather than differences during all of this. But I still see many who can't let go of politics despite knowing no race, religion or boundaries matter as much as our rights and coming together on the whole. I refuse to give into fear and not battle to get back to normal (which is anything but, I suppose) life. I maintain we are seeing something which will rock our world with changes and compliance moving forward or once the dust clears on this and it will clear no matter how bad the sky is falling types insist on keeping their glasses half empty instead of half full.

I am having issues with Awoken again for reminding me of John Travolta in a bubble!!! I can't get that out of my head now:)

morita

Veteran
This is incredibly difficult and traumatic for people with mental health issues. It’s incredibly difficult and traumatic even for people that don’t. Mental health services have all but ground to a halt where I live.. so idk over the long run how this is going to pan out but I am very worried.
True.
Being a teenager is super hard once I was in their shoes, so I can only empathize with the girl who was terrified by the prospect of spending a hell lof of time with her own thoughts.

justjess

Superstar
I am glad that most members here see their similarities rather than differences during all of this. But I still see many who can't let go of politics despite this knowing no race, religion or boundaries. I refuse to give into fear and not battle to get back to normal life. I maintain we are seeing something which will rock our world with changes and compliance moving forward or once the dust clears on this and it will clear no matter how bad the sky is falling types insist on keeping their glasses half empty instead of half full.
Always with the subliminals. Just be blunt bro. It’s better that way.

We will get back to normal. We’d get there a whole hell of a lot faster if we actually shut down for a couple weeks instead of trying to pussy foot around it.

We literally are not shut down right now. 30 states have no shut downs at all except schools. Even the shut down states still have vast amounts of stuff that’s not shut down and even those things have only been for a week (if that), two weeks at most.

Edit: to see people on a conspiracy site who are full on aware of eugenics and depopulation theories clamoring to restart an economy that isn’t even actually shut down at the expense of mass surveillance and untold amount of deaths is.... concerning and maddening. Deal with it.

The Zone

Star
Always with the subliminals. Just be blunt bro. It’s better that way.

We will get back to normal. We’d get there a whole hell of a lot faster if we actually shut down for a couple weeks instead of trying to pussy foot around it.

We literally are not shut down right now. 30 states have no shut downs at all except schools. Even the shut down states still have vast amounts of stuff that’s not shut down and even those things have only been for a week (if that), two weeks at most.
Whoa! Slow your roll and quit reading what you want between the lines. Share the soapbox, LOL. I just see an inordinate amount of fear controlling people's emotions. You are coming at me with stuff on shutdowns. That is not working in many cases, so how does this actually spread? I will let you be blunt and I will be a little cryptic here and there is it is allowed. Some of us like to talk of the broad picture and not always the immediate situation.

I tend to agree on the shutdown but I also see people wanting to crawl in caves from fear. There are some people out there struggling mentally due to all of this and some are delusional and think the world is ending.

Anyhow, I noticed a Fox news person on twitter stating how her own profession is amping up fear while then going into the many psychological issues many are having --

Jedediah Bila
✔@JedediahBila

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar

^ read it. Note when it was written. Ny’ers have every reason to be terrified. We all know how shitty the public hospitals are there on a GOOD day.

Ny has only been “shutdown” since Sunday night. And most people are still going to work so it’s not really “shutdown” - I also already said I’m pretty sure this shis is airborne or at the least living on surfaces a lot longer then we are being led to believe.