Coronavirus

Awoken2

Superstar
Has nobody else wondered why a couple of consistent caveats have been inserted into the reporting of this virus?

The first being "most people will have mild symptoms"... this covers everybody who has had anything as much as a mild cold will now have had the thought "have I had it and got better?"

The second being "some people will have no symptoms at all".....which has people thinking "have I had it myself without knowing?"

I don't care what country you are living in right now because it really doesn't matter but I can bet one thing, one of those two thoughts will be going through your mind at some point.

So in effect how can any country protect itself from a virus with an expedential contagion rate that most people don't even know they've got?

Just look at the monetry figures that are now magically available to deal with this.

I'm sure you could have kitted out every citizen of the USA with a face mask and fancy overalls for a lot less than two trillion bucks.

justjess

Superstar
Has nobody else wondered why a couple of consistent caveats have been inserted into the reporting of this virus?

The first being "most people will have mild symptoms"... this covers everybody who has had anything as much as a mild cold will now have had the thought "have I had it and got better?"

The second being "some people will have no symptoms at all".....which has people thinking "have I had it myself without knowing?"

I don't care what country you are living in right now because it really doesn't matter but I can bet one thing, one of those two thoughts will be going through your mind at some point.

So in effect how can any country protect itself from a virus with an expedential contagion rate that most people don't even know they've got?

Just look at the monetry figures that are now magically available to deal with this.

I'm sure you could have kitted out every citizen of the USA with a face mask and fancy overalls for a lot less than two trillion bucks.
If you want one clear example of how badly government lies to us..

A month ago (maybe not even that long time is on warp speed right now) we were told masks were useless for this virus and please don’t buy them because they only protect doctors from getting sick people sicker.

Now the whole world is clamoring for them and crying that the medical staff is dying because they don’t have them and are getting infected.

But they were “useless” right?

justjess

Superstar
Speaking of being cryptic... just a little Captain Obvious observation but they have all the world's attention with this as people are home and watching the news at an all-time high. What messages will be hidden within the message now that they have a full audience? That is what I want to know. What is the end goal in all of this?
They already told you. Mass surveillance the likes of which we’ve never seen..

And you can see it being proposed or used in many different countries of many different stripes as we speak.

The Zone

Star
I get that. I spoke of surveillance and diminished freedoms at length really early in this thread and elsewhere. What I see is that they have weakened all countries to the point where a one world leadership is closer than many here even thought. They can toy with society with this virus coming back or another taking hold. We are helpless to manmade bugs and emerging tech.

In a sense, you shed light on what I am seeing here after taking a break. That being conversations are becoming circular as people repeat not only themselves but what others have already said. And that means their goal of us losing focus is working for this forum is but a sample size of how people are reacting and we are starting to see a little blur.

A lot of people are waking up. People here are listening to each other closer than before and getting past differences at VC. And that is why the forum is a better place for discussion than trying to have it with a public that largely has no idea what is in play.

justjess

Superstar
I get that. I spoke of surveillance and diminished freedoms at length really early in this thread and elsewhere. What I see is that they have weakened all countries to the point where a one world leadership is closer than many here even thought. They can toy with society with this virus coming back or another taking hold. We are helpless to manmade bugs and emerging tech.

In a sense, you shed light on what I am seeing here after taking a break. That being conversations are becoming circular as people repeat not only themselves but what others have already said. And that means their goal of us losing focus is working for this forum is but a sample size of how people are reacting and we are starting to see a little blur.

A lot of people are waking up. People here are listening to each other closer than before and getting past differences at VC. And that is why the forum is a better place for discussion than trying to have it with a public that largely has no idea what is in play.
Yes you mentioned it earlier. Kudos. But trump literally just sent a letter stating such to all the countries governors. Almost as an inconsequential footnote. As part of his plan to reopen the economy ASAP.

Which in a work obsessed country.. is a recipe for disaster. Because people will voluntarily agree to this just to get out of their homes.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- "There's talk in the news of issuing thousands of virus-testing kits to the public.
What for? I mean if we test positive what are we supposed to do about it?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Depends who you ask in what country.

Well let me toss the following scary hypothetical scenario into the playpen-

1- Somebody uses a test kit and finds they've got the virus, so they report themselves to the authorities.
2- An army squad then comes knocking their door to whizz them off to a "medical centre".
3- The 'medical centre' turns out to be a big internment camp in the middle of nowhere full of people who've been tested positive, surrounded by barbed wire and patrolled by army sentries to keep them from infecting anybody.

So I ask again- what's the point of testing ourselves for the virus, what good would it do?

PS- This pic is allegedly a hoax..

manama

Star

That "why" is because its true.

manama

Star
So I ask again- what's the point of testing ourselves for the virus, what good would it do?
Why do we get tested for any disease? So we won't die of it or infect others. COVID-19 while is mild in most cases, CAN lead to organ failure if it goes out of hand because of the patient being sick with something else already or having weak immunity. Isolation for a couple of days while you are getting treated and then being sent back home is better than ending up on a ventilator for the rest of your life because of brain death or ending up on a dialyser for life because your kidney's failed.

Tidal

Star
We bible-bashers are having a field day thanks to the virus.. :D

"And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns...
And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.." (Bible: Revelation ch 13)

WIKI- "The name coronavirus is derived from the Latin corona, meaning "crown" or "halo", which refers to the characteristic appearance reminiscent of a crown or a solar corona around the virus"

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Why do we get tested for any disease? So we won't die of it or infect others.

Prince Charles and Boris Johnson have tested positive but are still walking around without any symptoms, so what was the point of them (or us) getting tested if we're not showing symptoms, especially as everybody is self-isolating anyway.

justjess

Superstar
These are the people clamoring for YOU to go back to work right now:

While they stay safely ensconced working from home.

The Zone

Star
Meh, you are making this political again Jess and I am not sure how many cards any politician actually holds here. FWIW, my comment on some politicizing this seemed to get you on a roll. What I meant by that and politicization stretches into religion as well. I do not think our leaders play into the big picture I speak of and I am always into analyzing that.

I said over a year ago Trump was no lock for reelection in that anything could come up. I will throw this out there now. I think they will replace Biden with another candidate who is not having mental issues, maybe even Cuomo or perhaps someone else set up to save the world. So, maybe what lies at the heart of this back and forth is that you are worried more about what is in front of you while I am speculating on how it all shakes out.

People do not have to return to work if they choose not to do so. Also, most feel this will not happen despite what Trump said, so let it play out a minute and see what happens. Perhaps if people do flock back to work and bad things happen, this is what is needed to point at Trump and get rid of him. There are a lot of moving parts here.

Tidal

Star
Even if people decide to stay off work theyve probably got enough money in the bank to keep buying food and drink for them and their family for a while anyway, no big deal.

justjess

Superstar
None of those articles were talking about politicians. So please.. don’t. I didn’t mention that asshole. I mentioned the people behind him pulling his strings. Which we all should be concerned about irregardless of political beliefs. Because not a single one of us sitting here is a billionaire last time I checked.

I also didn’t mention religion. So I really don’t know what your on about. I be a bit concerned as a Christian to be encouraged to go to a crowded church in the midst of this.. and wondering if my government was trying to exterminate me but none of that was in my post.

Vixy

Star
My friend’s friend’s ex-coworker’s sister-in-law’s husband’s boss cured himself and his neighbour by shutting off all electricity to their houses, wrapping themselves in toilet paper, and drinking pool cleaner smoothies.
Hay! You're on a conspiracy forum. What do you expect? :cool:

But seriously, I trust my friend Fritjof who is an educated national economist. These arent stupid people, he even made a video in english about it which I laied up here, unfortunally bitchute fixed it so it doesnt come up when you type in the searchwords but here it is.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
I am glad it worked for your friend, but that doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

However, I am taking vitamins and crossing my toes (cos I can!)

Lisa

Superstar
Really?

Your beloved US is going down really fast if your idiot president keeps going the way he is. Sorry to say it. But I think you desperately need a wake up call. Good luck out there.
She is a drama queen..all moaning and whining all the time about things, when she needs to calm down a bit and see how things play out...