Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible [part 3]

JoChris

Superstar
I posted this up some time ago on another thread. At its heart, the message of AJH fails to comprehend the Christian message it seeks to replace.

View attachment 87532
Maybe if @A Freeman starts parroting propaganda on other threads I will get annoyed enough to restart. :D

The legalism in JAHtruth is really shocking and you are right to keep calling attention to how different it is to the Gospel.

Wigi

Veteran
@JoChris I'm sure the following might interest you

*Jahtruth claims the world is overpopulated, but who determines that? Most who make this claim are globalists, whom he claims to be against.
*There is a lot of double-talk. The bible says that the double-minded man is unstable in all his ways (James 1:8). One example is that he quotes Paul when he wants to use Paul to prove a point, and when there’s something Paul wrote with which he doesn’t agree, he states that Paul was disobedient and wrote the wrong things. ???
*Jahtruth claims that “The Way Home or Face the Fire” is the little book in Revelation that John ate and was sweet as honey to the taste and was bitter in his belly. Grab your bible, and read Ezekiel chapter three. Where’s THAT book? What do you REALLY think is meant by the books that are “sweet as honey?” It’s God’s word and laws to those whom love them; they are sweet. But, when you must go tell others the truth, it’s very hard to do, because you are met with great opposition (bitterness in the belly). It has nothing to do with Jahtruth’s book.
*Jahtruth promotes Nostradamus’ prophecies. Nostradamus was not a Christian. He did not worship Yahweh. He saw visions by divination, which is contrary to God’s laws. Under God’s laws, Nostradamus should have been put to death. He got his visions from Satan, and his prophecies are very broad, nothing at all like the true prophecies of the bible. This fact alone discredits Jahtruth, b/c in no way would Yahweh our Father allow Nostradamus’ prophecies to be taught as truth. Nostradamus was an occultist!
Jahtruth doesn’t want a person to prove all things and search the scriptures daily. Rather, he wants people to “clear [their] mind[s ] of questions.” This is indicative of cultish leadership

And once again, the JAH entity behind Anthony Hill really want its victims to believe they are like him aka fallen angels in hell which it claims to be planet earth.
Jahtruth teaches that humans are really fallen angels
If it can make you believe you're a fallen entity like him, you will inadvertedly open the spiritual door for it to possess your life. Clever demonic move.

"Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God."
Colossians 2:18‭-‬19

The way home really is just that, a worship of (fallen) angels through a counterfeit gospel (JAH claims to be prince michael).

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris I'm sure the following might interest you

And once again, the JAH entity behind Anthony Hill really want its victims to believe they are like him aka fallen angels in hell which it claims to be planet earth.

If it can make you believe you're a fallen entity like him, you will inadvertedly open the spiritual door for it to possess your life. Clever demonic move.

"Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God."
Colossians 2:18‭-‬19

The way home really is just that, a worship of (fallen) angels through a counterfeit gospel (JAH claims to be prince michael).
That is the only website created specifically to address JAHtruth heresies I have seen online.
Every other search result relevant to JAHtruth is from forums, especially this one.
The humility most certainly has to be false if Anthony John Hill believes his second hand watch is priceless simply because it belongs to him. https://thekingsrolexseadweller.com/

The whole AJH = Prince Michael false teachings is like the worst parody skit out there, but incredibly it is true according to him.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That is the only website created specifically to address JAHtruth heresies I have seen online.
Every other search result relevant to JAHtruth is from forums, especially this one.
The humility most certainly has to be false if Anthony John Hill believes his second hand watch is priceless simply because it belongs to him. https://thekingsrolexseadweller.com/

The whole AJH = Prince Michael false teachings is like the worst parody skit out there, but incredibly it is true according to him.
In the days before Christian cinema had actual budgets, Thief in the Night came out…

With its tattooed foreheads and white “Unite” vans, it seemed a little too obvious to sophisticated audiences. And yet, in 2023, a false, unifying “religion” with a message as plausible as one cooked up by a 1970’s well meaning junior pastor / script consultant actually seems to have followers.

On a serious note, I believe that falsehoods like this grow up because the wider church has stopped talking about the realities of the world and addressing the topics people are talking about. In failing to preach the true gospel, some people seeking truth are being deceived into embracing a patently false one. Perhaps some will only become aware when the people they have debated and quarrelled with are no longer here. Who knows?

JoChris

Superstar
In the days before Christian cinema had actual budgets, Thief in the Night came out…

With its tattooed foreheads and white “Unite” vans, it seemed a little too obvious to sophisticated audiences. And yet, in 2023, a false, unifying “religion” with a message as plausible as one cooked up by a 1970’s well meaning junior pastor / script consultant actually seems to have followers.

On a serious note, I believe that falsehoods like this grow up because the wider church has stopped talking about the realities of the world and addressing the topics people are talking about. In failing to preach the true gospel, some people seeking truth are being deceived into embracing a patently false one. Perhaps some will only become aware when the people they have debated and quarrelled with are no longer here. Who knows?
Yes when the Rapture occurs way more people than we could imagine might fall for people like AJH. It is quite a sobering thought.

JoChris

Superstar
@Red Sky at Morning @ Wigi (and anyone else who is actually interested in the topic):

It looks like @A Freeman is determined to keep me continuing on the thread after all. *sigh*

Because he rejects the Christian bible, I will continue addressing the false doctrines in "the way home or face the fire instead".

----
It appears the chapters about the Old Testament are relatively short so I will continue this thread.
I expect there will be a lot of Quran verses as well as Bible verses.

I have no interest in addressing Islam's theology and how JAHtruth manages to butcher it.
If any Muslims are lurking and want to show how TWHOFTF is contradicting Islam then you are welcome to do so.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar

Please continue using the KJV bible since AJH deliberately "mistranslated" [i.e. rewrote to fit his self-created religion] that version only.

I will put the KJV bible verses before TWHOFTF "verses" again.

Just a reminder: there is no reform school, no Star Wars compatible storyline, no Gnosticism present in the bible.

----
Whole chapter Genesis 6.

5:1 The world became so evil, because people listened to Satan, instead of to God, that the reformschool stopped working, and no-one was learning to be good enough to go home. In fact, just like today, people were learning to be more and more evil, so God decided to make a fresh-start.

If there was any place to insert Anthony John Hill's opinions on fallen angels marrying humans this was it.... why did he miss the opportunity?!!!

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

JoChris

Superstar
Compare the bible's account with TWHOFTF.

Genesis 6:7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

5:2 The Lord decided to spare Noah, because he was not “religious”, just a “believer”, who talked to God, and did his best to do His Will, teaching his family to do the same.
5:3 These were exactly the qualities that the Lord was looking for, and Noah was the only one who had them.

The bible does not say that.
See what AJH omitted - God gave grace to Noah, that it was faith that made Noah favoured too. Not keeping the law, or talking with God.

Hebrews chapter 11
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

5:4 God warned everyone, through Noah, that if they did not mend their ways, and quickly, He would destroy them all, with a great flood.
Correct.
That is a safe assumption to make since the Bible shows Noah believed what God said. What does it mean that Noah was a preacher of righteousness? Got questions

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes when the Rapture occurs way more people than we could imagine might fall for people like AJH. It is quite a sobering thought.
I saw this yesterday…

Here are the “Apocalyptic” scenarios the general public seem to be aware of, from the article:

IMG_3601.jpeg

Based on the awareness above I predict future (but short-lived) success for ideas like those promoted by Mr Hill!

JoChris

Superstar
5:5 The devil, being in control of people at that time, told them that Noah was insane and that there was no God, and to keep enjoying animal and worldly pleasures.
5:6 God told people to believe Noah, but they continued their usual habit of ignoring Him. Just like today (Matt. 24:37-39).
That is speculation, but quite believable. AJH is blaming Satan more than the sinners themselves there though.

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Matthew chapter 24
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

---
5:7 Thus started the thousands of years old TRADITION, of laughing at God’s messengers (Prophets), and thinking that they are insane, just because they are out of step with the evil majority.

5:8 Noah was the only really sane person, which is confirmed, by the FACT, that God saved him, and destroyed ALL (every single one) of the criminally (God’s and not human law) insane, evil majority.

It sounds like AJH has been laughed at himself, which is not a surprise at all.
There is way more to being a prophet than merely not following the crowd.

There isn't anything in the bible to suggest SANITY, not faith in God is what saved Noah. If sanity is what saves, there is no hope for a single human on this Earth.

Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

JoChris

Superstar
5:9 The majority, here in Hell, is very often, in fact, almost always wrong. Don’t listen to the majority, they are not responsible for YOUR soul — YOU are! (Sura 6:164).

That is AJH's Gnosticism talking. Hell is not in this lifetime. Earth is not Hell.

AJH should have used his bible to make a case for this claim.
Quran [shouldn't need to be said - it was written many centuries AFTER the bible]:

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."

5:10 If Noah had been “one of the boys”, and had listened to the evil majority, and had done like they were doing; as they were trying to persuade him to do; he would have been destroyed too.
5:11 Be the ODD one out; do God’s Will and keep His COMMANDments, and SURVIVE like Noah. Don’t let the majority drag you into “The Fire”, with THEM.

NO, believe what Jesus Himself said:

1686185016850.png

JoChris

Superstar
For full context, compare what the bible says in Genesis chapters 6-7

5:12 Noah followed God’s orders and built his ark (boat), whilst being ridiculed by all the evil people, who were rushing, out of control, towards their own destruction. He continued to plead with them, to take him seriously, but they just kept-on making fun of him. 5:13 God has ALWAYS warned people, before PUNISHING them, like any good dad, hoping that the punishment will not be necessary, because it will hurt Him, more than it will hurt them (Hosea 6:5-6).

Hosea chapter 6. (It is many books later than the first book Genesis in the Old Testament].

5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.
6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

5:14 Noah continued to follow God’s orders, and loaded the ark with two of every animal (male and female), and also with his own family.
5:15 People stopped laughing when the water kept-on rising, but by then it was TOO late. They desperately climbed up trees and mountains, but they had already been warned, and now had to face the consequences, and even the mountains were submerged.

AJH used his imagination there to fill in gaps. That is useful for when writing movie scripts, but it shouldn't be used in an alleged religious book where it comes to DOCTRINE.

This is all Genesis said:

21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

JoChris

Superstar
The rest of the chapter is pretty self-explanatory.
His Gnosticism worldview and anti-woman worldview should be obvious below.
AJH inserted his new belief systems of reincarnation, astral "plain" and misquoted religious verses as usual.

5:16 The Lord decided to destroy the human-animals, and not the souls, demonstrating, once-again, His great love and compassion. He did this, so that He could build a new school, and give them all another chance.
5:17 The most efficient method, of doing this, was with water, drowning all the animals, and taking all the souls back, into custody, on the Astral Plain.
\5:18 The sharks and fishes could then clean-up the mess, until the waters finally receded, leaving everything fresh and clean, and ready to start again.
5:19 God did not use “Fire”, because that would have destroyed the souls, and He has reserved “Fire” for the Last-Day, to terminate both the bodies and souls, of those who have not learned to be good, after thousands of Earth years, and hundreds of human lifetimes, and chances (Luke 20:38 & John 9:2)(Sura 2:154).

Whole passage, see Luke 20:27-38. It is about whether we will be married in Heaven, not reincarnation!!!!

34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Quran 2:154 Never say that those martyred in the cause of Allah are dead—in fact, they are alive! But you do not perceive it.

---
5:20 The Lord was sad, when He saw that He had hurt the vegetation, and the non-human animals, because animals are not bad, they are only animals, and do not KNOW any better, than just to follow their natural, animal instincts.
5:21 Therefore, God decided, that He would not do that again. The “Rainbow” is God’s guarantee, that He will never do that again.
5:22 Noah and his family gradually multiplied, and one by one, the souls were sent back, from the Astral Plain, to use the new bodies and be taught, from childhood, to talk to God and to learn to be good. You would then teach your children, and grand-children, and so on.
5:23 Unfortunately, the devil deceived you, yet-again, creating false gods, and using man’s desire for sex, which automatically gives women power over men, to persuade men to do evil, for them (and him).
5:24 Over many generations the world became worse and worse again.

He really has women problems. When people read the Gospels from a TRUE bible, they will realise Jesus Christ never sounded like AJH ever.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I am reading the above open-mouthed. I think the greatest attack on the false message promoted by @A Freeman is TWHOFTF book itself!

A person might be forgiven for not knowing the difference between the “Astral Plain” and the “Astral Plane” but for the reincarnated “Christ” to return with knowledge that would have him needing to re-sit an English language qualification stretches credulity.

JoChris

Superstar
I am reading the above open-mouthed. I think the greatest attack on the false message promoted by @A Freeman is TWHOFTF book itself!

A person might be forgiven for not knowing the difference between the “Astral Plain” and the “Astral Plane” but for the reincarnated “Christ” to return with knowledge that would have him needing to re-sit an English language qualification stretches credulity.
It is extremely noticeable that @A Freeman now makes no effort to defend JAHTRUTH religion's ebook.
Maybe he will turn up when he thinks TWHOFTF is more believable to the average reader who is a spiritual seeker.

If this cult manages to last beyond AJH's eventual death, I really hope younger people especially find this website useful to warn vulnerable people who would like all the conspiracy theories that AJH used as bait in later chapters.
Researchers: please use it free of charge, just give all references etc.

I will start a new thread for the next chapter, because there TWHOFTF addresses Lot and Sodom.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It is extremely noticeable that @A Freeman now makes no effort to defend JAHTRUTH religion's ebook.
Maybe he will turn up when he thinks TWHOFTF is more believable to the average reader who is a spiritual seeker.

If this cult manages to last beyond AJH's eventual death, I really hope younger people especially find this website useful to warn vulnerable people who would like all the conspiracy theories that AJH used as bait in later chapters.
Researchers: please use it free of charge, just give all references etc.

I will start a new thread for the next chapter, because there TWHOFTF addresses Lot and Sodom.
Deactivating land mines is a noble job!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
P.s. I this today…

The Word of Promise® NKJV Audio Bible

22 But we desire to hear from you what you think; for concerning this sect, we know that it is spoken against everywhere.”
23 So when they had appointed him a day, many came to him at his lodging, to whom he explained and solemnly testified of the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus from both the Law of Moses and the Prophets, from morning till evening.

Acts 28:22-23 NKJV

Much of the mission and nature of Jesus can be seen veiled in the Law (He kept it where we failed) and the sacrificial system (e.g. only a perfect red Heiffer could cleanse the Temple) right through to the coming of Jesus as the suffering servant.

Does TWHOFTF address any of this?