Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible (part 2)

JoChris

Superstar
Sexist and misleading advertising.

It was WH's 80s pop song.
Back in the olden days when secular feminists were solely supporting biological women's rights and girls were encouraged to do/ play with whatever they wanted.
We were to break the shackles of the patriarchy, break free of cultural norms and try to achieve whatever we put our minds to....
In an ideal world yes, but not everyone has the same opportunities. Biology also hits the brakes sooner or later and reality starts to sink in. It is part of women growing up and accepting what life has given us.
That doesn't mean we are being punished though for past lives' wrongdoings or that we are inferior to men!!!

JoChris

Superstar
Another song to listen/ read to first - boy the 70s and 80s had a lot of pro-feminist songs!

[Verse 1]
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

[Chorus]
Oh yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman

[Verse 2]
You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

[Chorus]
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman

[Verse 3]
I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long, long way to go
Until I make my brother understand

[Chorus]
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
If I have to, I can face anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman

[Outro]
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman

The Sojourner

Established
It was WH's 80s pop song.
Back in the olden days when secular feminists were solely supporting biological women's rights and girls were encouraged to do/ play with whatever they wanted.
We were to break the shackles of the patriarchy, break free of cultural norms and try to achieve whatever we put our minds to....
In an ideal world yes, but not everyone has the same opportunities. Biology also hits the brakes sooner or later and reality starts to sink in. It is part of women growing up and accepting what life has given us.
That doesn't mean we are being punished though for past lives' wrongdoings or that we are inferior to men!!!
No one is saying that it is easy to be a woman. But in these days, everything good is being inverted and subverted, to the hurt of both women and men. Sexist and misleading advertising, such as we find now, was brought up to highlight this. The traditional roles that are assigned to men and to women by God, is a good idea and what is best for us all. It is so that men and women can help each other both spiritually and physically, because both have to climb and progress upwards. Men are assigned more responsibility than women, in that men are to be the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given men more strength and they are to support women from their means. Therefore, righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence, what God would have them guard.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Gods plan of salvation was never intended to be found in secret or by the mere chance of stumbling across some unknown needle in a haystack ebook by 'jah'. God's nature is to freely give and make known.
Yes, the One True God and Father of our Lord Prince Michael/Christ, the Saviour has been provided in written form in the Bible for a very long time. However, we have not really understood it correctly, have we? According to the Bible itself, it is the hardness of our hearts and the stiffness of our necks that blinds us to even the simplest truth, which is why the Bible's TRUE meaning was sealed up until the end of time (now). Please see for yourself where Prince Michael/Christ had Daniel seal it up.

Daniel 12:1-4
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time (Jer. 30:7-11; Matt. 24:21-22): and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

And here is where Prince Michael/Christ is prophesied to break the seals and explain the mystery of God to everyone just before Judgement Day:

Revelation 5:1-5
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

The "little book" in the hand of the Archangel Michael/Christ is The Way home or face The Fire by JAH. It has been delivered during these end-times to finally explain the mystery of God, which has eluded everyone because of Satan's corporate fictional organized religions, which teach people the exact opposite of what it actually says in Scripture, so they can stay in business. Just like "Christianity" has done with its alternate "gospel" of "Jesus gave us the freedom to sin with impunity" doctrine. Please see for yourself where Paul saw this happening literally at the same time he and the other apostles were delivering the true Gospel message and establishing The Law wherever they went (Rom. 3:31).

Galatians 1:6-10
1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):
1:7 Which is not another (because they "call" it christianity); but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the [True] gospel of Christ.
1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you (to be "True to The Covenant" - "Covenanters"), let him be accursed.
1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
1:10 For do I now persuade men, or [does] God [through me]? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet PLEASED men, I should NOT be the servant of Christ.

This is what we as humans do. We take something as precious as the FREE gift of God and turn it into a business, so we can sell it to others to make money.

That's why you can pretty much find a Bible anywhere you nowadays. Where can you find JAHs book?
The prophesied little book entitled The Way home or face the Fire by JAH, which is the key to unlocking the true meaning of Scripture, is available to the entire world online and free of charge at:

God wants to be found. That is God's power and sovereignty on display. Let's give God some credit that he has put his word everywhere and wants to be found by everyone and not think he works in secret like some here would suggest. God speaks obviously and gives freely.
Of course. But God also respects our FREE-WILL to choose Him or to choose evil (Deut. 30:15-20). And very unfortunately, we have NOT sought God with all of our heart, mind, soul and strength (Jer. 29:13), but have chosen evil instead.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Hosea 5:15 I will go [and] return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

He doesn't speak through a book by JAH which 99.9% of the world has never even heard of.
Of course God does speak through the little book The Way home or face the Fire by JAH; but most are unfortunately still so hard-hearted and stiff-necked that they refuse to acknowledge their offences, which blind them to its truth, just as arrogance does with the true, spiritual message of ALL of God's Word/Scripture.

And with regard to the 99.9%, according to Scripture, they will never get it, even if stones the weight of a talent fall on us out of heaven (Rev. 16:21).

[(8,000,000,000 estimated global population - 144,000 redeemed from the Earth) / 8,000,000,000] x 100 % > 99.9%

I publicly proclaim bold promises. I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner. I would not have told the people of Israel to seek me if I could not be found. I, the LORD, speak only what is true and declare only what is right. Isaiah 45:19 NLT
Amen. If only we had listened and done what God told us is right, as right and wrong are defined in His Law, this world could be a completely different place FILLED with Love instead of the hate-filled world we have made of it by rejecting God and His Perfect Law of Liberty.

Deuteronomy 12:8-9
12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.
12:9 For ye are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which the "I AM" your God giveth you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
When I read 3:112 I was kind and switched it to blue for @A Freeman's sake though.
Thank-you.

It did make me wonder exactly where on Earth AJH got the idea that red was only Satan's colour?
Revelation 12:3-4, 7-11
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great RED dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

12:7 And there WAS war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and The Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).

Wikipedia - red
Since red is the color of blood...
As in the blood soaked Earth.

Matthew 23:29-36
23:29 Woe unto you, scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians), hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the Prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the Prophets.
23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the Prophets.
23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell-fire?
23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you Prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your churches, and persecute [them] from city to city:
23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the Earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between The Temple and The Altar.
23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
James 2:17-26
2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.
2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will SHOW thee my faith BY my works.
2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils (liars) also believe, and tremble.
2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain (worthless) man, that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS is DEAD?
2:21 Was not our father justified by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar (and God made him your example - Sura 16:123; 60:4)?
2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?
2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed ONLY God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
2:24 Ye see then how that by WORKS a man is justified, and NOT by faith only.
2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by WORKS, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way?
2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.
Well what do you know - You agree with the Roman Catholic Church there! Does Anthony John Hill know you now agree with his enemy?

In the Council of Trent, which Catholics believe to be infallible, the Catholic Church declared in the VII session in canon IV that, "If any one saith, that the sacraments of the New Law are not necessary unto salvation, but superfluous; and that, without them, or without the desire thereof, men obtain of God, through faith alone, the grace of justification;-though all (the sacraments) are not indeed necessary for every individual; let him be anathema (excommunicated)."[35]

for an easier explanation: Council of Trent: canons on justification

CARM gives all the bible verses that contradict legalists there too.

JoChris

Superstar
No one is saying that it is easy to be a woman. But in these days, everything good is being inverted and subverted, to the hurt of both women and men. Sexist and misleading advertising, such as we find now, was brought up to highlight this. The traditional roles that are assigned to men and to women by God, is a good idea and what is best for us all. It is so that men and women can help each other both spiritually and physically, because both have to climb and progress upwards. Men are assigned more responsibility than women, in that men are to be the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given men more strength and they are to support women from their means. Therefore, righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence, what God would have them guard.

True. In the western world our stance on sexuality is extremely destructive to both men and women for many different reasons.
Those two songs do have an undercurrent of strong independence or rebellion, depending on how you view it.

They actually conflict with the bible's viewpoint as well as TWHOFTF. Women aren't meant to be without men, just like men aren't meant to be without women.

In Genesis chapter 2 it shows God made Eve to be Adam's helper, even before the Fall.

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him....

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

A Freeman

Superstar
Well what do you know - You agree with the Roman Catholic Church there! Does Anthony John Hill know you now agree with his enemy?
Do you believe that the Roman Catholic church wrote the letter of James please? Or do you reject the letter of James as part of Scripture?

All that was done was to quote Scripture, which you have now attacked (again, as you have done throughout this thread). Why do you repeatedly attack Scripture please? And who do you think you are working for when you do such things?

Are you not proving with your actions how easily those souls incarnated inside of female bodies are manipulated by Satan?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Do you believe that the Roman Catholic church wrote the letter of James please? Because the only belief that is personally espoused and shared is that the Bible is the Word of God.

Are you now questioning that fact or just attempting to be deceitful again?

It's absolutely demonic how you can attack someone for quoting straight from the Bible, without personal commentary. But that proves that you actually don't believe what the Bible says, doesn't it?
According to the RCC **they** wrote the bible, because according to them Peter is the Rock upon which the church was built. :D

----
I should have kept that wisecrack for later on in TWHOFTF really.

P.S. The downside of the internet is not being able to give facial expressions to communicate intent easily.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
We are in a situation, where we have all seen the world situation changing and deteriorating for decades.
People in America are on drugs like never before.
The system is pushing trans-everything; war and rumours of wars abound, earthquakes in diverse places.
These are things that Jesus prophesied about 2000 years ago.
I agree with this - students of Bible prophecy have seen, especially within the lifetime of some of the older members of the community how what is set out in the Bible and what trends and events are developing in the world that we are “nearly there”.

It says that people need to get rid of their superstitions and divisions and come together by turning back to God and start helping one another.
It warns of WW3 and that time is running out.
On the website, it says that the UK and USA are going to lose WW3, as a punishment for not keeping The Covenant, and explains how that it it prophesied.
This is the point of divergence. Can you explain from the KJV how you can be sure that the above is a valid interpretation?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Do you believe that the Roman Catholic church wrote the letter of James please? Or do you reject the letter of James as part of Scripture?

All that was done was to quote Scripture, which you have now attacked (again, as you have done throughout this thread). Why do you repeatedly attack Scripture please? And who do you think you are working for when you do such things?

Are you not proving with your actions how easily those souls incarnated inside of female bodies are manipulated by Satan?
The James vs Paul debate predates your entrance to the forum!

How can two apparently contradictory perspectives both be true?

I think this verse illustrates it well…

Proverbs 26:4-5 –

“Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.”

Should you or should you not answer a fool? Perhaps it depends on the fool being addressed?

Likewise, though saved by grace, a real Christian should live as though good works are essential, and strive to honour God’s standards, both for our own good, the good of others we interact with and in order to honour our saviour.

It isn’t an either / or. Properly understood, the Christian life demands both!

IMG_2841.jpeg

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I have to point out a major blooper : look at sentence underlined!!!!! ( which sex was Jesus again?)

3:116 The soul has to be a woman first, to prepare it for being a man. Being a woman teaches; through the pain of child-birth; self-sacrificing and suffering, in the name of real love (crucifixion), which makes them become less arrogant and less selfish, bringing humility and tenderness. Girls were always brought-up and taught to care for people, to teach them humility and love, through taking care of others, like Jesus taught by washing HIS disciples’ feet (John 13:5). Nurses are a very good example of this.

John 13:5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

3:117 Motherhood teaches self-sacrificing, by putting her children’s needs first, if she is a good mother.

AJH is retelling his ancestors' values and beliefs, not biblical ones. I will leave the reincarnation issue alone in this entry [and no, real love is not crucifixion].

Women in the Victorian Era - Wikipedia

...In the Victorian era, women were seen, by the middle classes at least, as belonging to the domestic sphere, and this stereotype required them to provide their children and husbands with a clean home, compelled them to prepare meals, and forced mothers to raise their children. Women's rights were extremely limited in this era, losing ownership of their wages, their physical property excluding land property, and all other cash they generated once married.[1]

3:118 The fading of a woman’s beauty teaches her humility, and to change her values, from animal attraction and outward-show, to needing to be loved for her spiritual-qualities, instead of her looks, i.e. spiritual love, instead of animal-attraction or lust.

3:119 Women age, whilst men mature and become more distinguished, unless marred by an evil life.

3:120 This is all designed to teach the soul to be a perfect lady, wife and mother, and to be humble and unselfish,

AJH would definitely agree with the following poem!!!! It is a nice enough poem, but if that was taken literally it would really limit women's roles terribly.

[image in article] . Gender roles in 19th century Britain - Discovering literature

1684407400098.png

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
The James vs Paul debate predates your entrance to the forum!

How can two apparently contradictory perspectives both be true?

I think this verse illustrates it well…

Proverbs 26:4-5 –

“Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.”

Should you or should you not answer a fool? Perhaps it depends on the fool being addressed?

Likewise, though saved by grace, a real Christian should live as though good works are essential, and strive to honour God’s standards, both for our own good, the good of others we interact with and in order to honour our saviour.

It isn’t an either / or. Properly understood, the Christian life demands both!

View attachment 87109

1684408134560.png

JoChris

Superstar
Another beauty from TWHOFTF:

3:121 A REAL lady (spiritual-qualities, NOT money, or titles) has already learned special qualities, that are preparing her to become a man, in a later lifetime. She has grace and elegance, WITHOUT arrogance; is 100% feminine (soft; warm; affectionate and loving); is self-sacrificing and humble, towards her loved-ones and people in general; is modest about her body, and does not exhibit her nakedness to anyone, except her husband; is a virgin when she gets married, saving her charms, unspoiled, for the man she loves (a woman, almost always, falls in love with, and never forgets, the man to whom she gives her virginity)(lst. Timothy 2:15).

3:122 A lady has progressed from being an animal, and attracting people with sex, to wanting people to respect and be attracted to her soul, which is the real her.

@ToxicFemininitySucks, what do you think of this classic plus the other relevant posts mentioned so far?

JoChris

Superstar
For the Bible's position on the ideal woman, read Proverbs 31:10-31

She is a strong woman. She is a virtuous woman. She is a reliable woman. She is a three-dimensional woman.

There isn't any mention of her sexual history or her appearance. She doesn't SEEM, she DOES.

1684408813942.png

Yes, the One True God and Father of our Lord Prince Michael/Christ
Not possible since the Bible says Christ created all the beings in the heavens and is worshipped by the angels. Why don’t you stop posting proven falsehoods that even you have admitted you have no answer for?

The Sojourner

Established
I have to point out a major blooper : look at sentence underlined!!!!! ( which sex was Jesus again?)

3:116 The soul has to be a woman first, to prepare it for being a man. Being a woman teaches; through the pain of child-birth; self-sacrificing and suffering, in the name of real love (crucifixion), which makes them become less arrogant and less selfish, bringing humility and tenderness. Girls were always brought-up and taught to care for people, to teach them humility and love, through taking care of others, like Jesus taught by washing HIS disciples’ feet (John 13:5). Nurses are a very good example of this.

John 13:5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
I will point out how you (and evidently others here) are misreading it. Are girls not also supposed to follow the Example that Jesus set for all? Like when He humbled himself and washed the disciples feet. Of course they do.

It says that Nurses are a very good example of this. I once had a nurse care for me after having suffered a mild accident, to help my wounds to heal and not produce scars, by checking on me regularly in order to dress my wounds and to clean and to apply new salve to my wounds which she did through several nights. What she did, was almost literally like "washing my feet" when I was not able to and after she would redress my wounds, she didn't even just leave but would sit for a while and further comfort me with talk. The care she gave to my wounds helped me to heal from those injuries much quicker, and that was never forgotten, in fact I was left feeling humbled by her example of dedication and care.

Saying that girls should care for people, like Jesus, is irrespective of gender. As Jesus was sent to set the Example, for all believers - both women and men, that meaning should have been quite obvious.

The Sojourner

Established

In the Council of Trent, which Catholics believe to be infallible, the Catholic Church declared in the VII session in canon IV that, "If any one saith, that the sacraments of the New Law are not necessary unto salvation, but superfluous; and that, without them, or without the desire thereof, men obtain of God, through faith alone, the grace of justification;-though all (the sacraments) are not indeed necessary for every individual; let him be anathema (excommunicated)."[35]

for an easier explanation: Council of Trent: canons on justification

CARM gives all the bible verses that contradict legalists there too.
Completely missing the point and ignoring what was pointed out about the Scripture showing that Paul was talking about the outward circumcision of the Jews and not EVER saying that you can ignore the works of Righteousness.

And to think that Christianity has built it's assurance of Salvation beliefs upon this clear error of theirs in misreading Paul's letters (2 Peter 3:16), should come as both a wake-up call and a shock, to Christians.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Thank you, Grace and peace to you as well. Agreed.

TWHOFTF
8:101 Christ foretold of his Second Coming, to his disciples, at the “Last Supper”. He told them that
he had many things, still to tell them, but that they could not bear to hear them yet (John 16:12), but
that the time would come (his Second Coming), when he would not talk in proverbs, or parables, and
would show them clearly about God (John 16:25 & Rev. 10:7).
8:102 He said the Second Coming would be, at a time when they would not think that he was coming
(Luke 12:40), and that he would enlighten the whole world (Matt. 24:27, N.B. Luke 17:24-37 & Rev.
10:7), and that God’s truth (Gospel) must be PUBLISHED, amongst all nations (Mark 13:10). He said
that the churches and their riches would be demolished (Luke 21:5-6), and that all REAL and
PRACTISING believers, of ALL NATIONS, who had the mark of God in their foreheads (direct-
communication with God), would survive the Last-Day (Luke 13:29).
8:103 Do you have the mark? Jesus left a question about the Second Coming: “Nevertheless when the
Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the Earth?” (Luke 18:8). What do you think? Is there faith on
the Earth today?
8:104 Jesus said, if any man does God’s Will, God will prove to him, whether Jesus’ teachings are
true, or whether Jesus has made them up himself (John 7:17).
8:105 You have had 2000 years to test his teachings, and find-out if they are true, and yet you are still
here. Why?

WHY?

The Bible is not just a Book of nice stories. It contains the Old COVENANT and the New
COVENANT (contract/Testament), and is a map for your spiritual-journey of self-perfection. YOU
have to BECOME Abraham, to begin the journey, and then become Isaac; Jacob/Israel; Joseph;
Moses; the Prophets and then FINALLY Jesus.
Yes, the One True God and Father of our Lord Prince Michael/Christ, the Saviour has been provided in written form in the Bible for a very long time. However, we have not really understood it correctly, have we? According to the Bible itself, it is the hardness of our hearts and the stiffness of our necks that blinds us to even the simplest truth, which is why the Bible's TRUE meaning was sealed up until the end of time (now). Please see for yourself where Prince Michael/Christ had Daniel seal it up.

Daniel 12:1-4
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time (Jer. 30:7-11; Matt. 24:21-22): and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

And here is where Prince Michael/Christ is prophesied to break the seals and explain the mystery of God to everyone just before Judgement Day:

Revelation 5:1-5
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

The "little book" in the hand of the Archangel Michael/Christ is The Way home or face The Fire by JAH. It has been delivered during these end-times to finally explain the mystery of God, which has eluded everyone because of Satan's corporate fictional organized religions, which teach people the exact opposite of what it actually says in Scripture, so they can stay in business. Just like "Christianity" has done with its alternate "gospel" of "Jesus gave us the freedom to sin with impunity" doctrine. Please see for yourself where Paul saw this happening literally at the same time he and the other apostles were delivering the true Gospel message and establishing The Law wherever they went (Rom. 3:31).

Galatians 1:6-10
1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):
1:7 Which is not another (because they "call" it christianity); but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the [True] gospel of Christ.
1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you (to be "True to The Covenant" - "Covenanters"), let him be accursed.
1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
1:10 For do I now persuade men, or [does] God [through me]? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet PLEASED men, I should NOT be the servant of Christ.

This is what we as humans do. We take something as precious as the FREE gift of God and turn it into a business, so we can sell it to others to make money.

The prophesied little book entitled The Way home or face the Fire by JAH, which is the key to unlocking the true meaning of Scripture, is available to the entire world online and free of charge at:

Of course. But God also respects our FREE-WILL to choose Him or to choose evil (Deut. 30:15-20). And very unfortunately, we have NOT sought God with all of our heart, mind, soul and strength (Jer. 29:13), but have chosen evil instead.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Hosea 5:15 I will go [and] return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

Of course God does speak through the little book The Way home or face the Fire by JAH; but most are unfortunately still so hard-hearted and stiff-necked that they refuse to acknowledge their offences, which blind them to its truth, just as arrogance does with the true, spiritual message of ALL of God's Word/Scripture.

And with regard to the 99.9%, according to Scripture, they will never get it, even if stones the weight of a talent fall on us out of heaven (Rev. 16:21).

[(8,000,000,000 estimated global population - 144,000 redeemed from the Earth) / 8,000,000,000] x 100 % > 99.9%

Amen. If only we had listened and done what God told us is right, as right and wrong are defined in His Law, this world could be a completely different place FILLED with Love instead of the hate-filled world we have made of it by rejecting God and His Perfect Law of Liberty.

Deuteronomy 12:8-9
12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.
12:9 For ye are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which the "I AM" your God giveth you.
Christ is not Michael the archangel. That book referenced in Daniel is also not The Way Home. 'Ill be praying for you sir.

The Sojourner

Established
For the Bible's position on the ideal woman, read Proverbs 31:10-31

She is a strong woman. She is a virtuous woman. She is a reliable woman. She is a three-dimensional woman.

There isn't any mention of her sexual history or her appearance. She doesn't SEEM, she DOES.

View attachment 87115
As James said:

James 1:22 But be ye DOERS of the Word, and NOT hearers only, BEING DECEIVED BY YOUR OWN "SELVES".

Christians who believe that James contradicted Paul have been taken in by a deception, since they clearly do not contradict each other but compliment each other quite well.

No one will be justified by having the same "faith" as demons have (faith without works - which is the "faith" demons have - is dead):

If we read James 2:24 isolated from its context, we could have a real problem, because if James means the same thing that Paul means by “faith” in Romans 3:28 or Ephesians 2:8–9, then James would be flat-out contradicting the doctrine of justification by faith alone. One of the fundamental rules of biblical interpretation, however, is that every text must be interpreted in its context. To understand rightly what James means by “faith alone,” we must read it in its context.

In James 2:14, the apostle points to a faith that “does not have works.” He then asks, “Can that faith save him?” He further explains what he means by “that faith” in verse 19. It’s the kind of “faith” that the demons have. That is to say, it’s a mere intellectual assent. The demons believe that “God is one.” They believe the Shema of Deuteronomy 6:4 is true. They know Israel’s God is the one true God and that he will judge the world. As a result of this, they tremble. Not only do they believe the truth, but they have a proper emotional response to the truth. But this is not justifying faith.

Last edited: