Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible (part 2)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

What does the Bible say about reincarnation? The idea of reincarnation is never mentioned in the Bible, however, scripture does talk of being "born again" as a child of God through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Bible does not mention people having a second chance or coming back as someone or something different. God is very specific in His word that our body is mortal and our spirit will have eternal life either in heaven or hell.

Here is a great video from an ex-New ager:

She gave a lot of reference links too.
I like her - I have watched a few of her videos. Anyone who has been involved with the New Age knows that the Bible does not teach reincarnation!

JoChris

Superstar
In the following 3 "verses" Anthony John Hill is really just expanding upon his reincarnation/ reborn worldview.

3:98 You can not remember what human you were previously, because that would cause you, and everyone else, a lot of pain, e.g. if an old man died and came back as a baby, remembering who he had been, and went to see his wife (now his widow), from his previous-lifetime, it would cause her; himself and his new parents, a lot of pain and would serve no useful purpose. Another reason, that you are not allowed to remember what human you were, is because; being the materialistic, selfish people that you are; if you could remember who you had been, you would go and try to claim what were your possessions. Wouldn’t you?

3:99 As the object of being here, is to learn to be unselfish; good and un-materialistic; allowing you to remember would be counterproductive. Also, you wouldn’t want to be able to remember being a murderer, or a rapist, or being murdered, would you?

3:100 What you do remember is all the good that you have learned. All those things that you KNOW are right; and that no-one, in your present-lifetime, has taught you; you have learned in your previous lifetimes.

It may all sound reasonable to readers who already are open to the karma/ reincarnation worldview, but remember Anthony John Hill claims to be Jesus reborn (reincarnated) in Sussex UK 1948.
The bible has to be quoted completely out of context to make it appear it agrees with reincarnation!

----
3:101 If you live a good-life, you advance and shorten your sentence. If you live a bad-life, you go backwards and are punished. If you live a half-and-half type of life, you stay at the same place (same spiritual level), and just get a new body to use.

3:102 The trouble with staying at the same place, or going backwards, is that you are running-out of time to earn your pardon.

3:103 The higher you climb, the harder it gets, and the more chance you have of making a mess of things, and going backwards, so the more you need God’s help.

then there is no hope for us. We will never get off the hamster wheel.

1684319796539.png

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

JoChris

Superstar
Trigger alert for 21st century feminists and woke people!

For a while this will be your face if you believe men and women are equal:

1684320175854.png

3:104 An evil soul can not learn everything it needs to know, as a man, or as a woman; it has to be a gradual progression, from one to the other, in order to learn and gain experience from both.

3:105 After however many female-lifetimes; of going forwards if good, and backwards if bad; that it takes the soul, locked inside a female-body, to learn to be a perfect woman, in God’s eyes;
which means a perfect lady, wife and mother; when that human-animal-body, that it is using, dies, and the soul is taken onto the Astral Plain, it is congratulated on its achievement, and is then promoted and sent back into a male-body.

So there you go ladies - only once you fit the classic handmaiden sterotype. You had better be a submissive wife and mother and learn your place OR ELSE.

3:106 Once the soul gets a male-body, it has to start all over again, from the beginning, but as a man, going forwards and backwards through many male-lifetimes, until it learns to be a perfect man, i.e. like Jesus the Nazarite. Then, when that animal body dies, the soul is taken onto the Astral Plain, is congratulated on its achievement and sent home to the Morning Star (Rev. 2:26, 28), where it regains its real identity; family; memory; super-human powers; freedom, and does not have to suffer being a human, anymore. It then lives for ever, as its real self, with good people, and can travel freely around the Universe, if it so wishes; or stay at home.

Revelation 2:18-29 For context it was written to a church in Thyatira.

P.S. Side note, it was written in the 80s or 90s.

What would Anthony John Hill say to all those young men wanting to become women and vice versa?

JoChris

Superstar
Wow. I had forgotten how low an opinion of women AJH must have. :mad:

3:107 The souls, that are locked inside female-bodies, are closer to Satan than to God, on a spirituallevel, because they have not yet learned the spiritual-qualities, that they need to have, in order to be able to qualify to become a man.

Eve was deceived by Satan in Genesis chapter 3.

They are therefore much more easily manipulated and used by Satan, and have been used successfully, throughout history, to destroy relatively good men, e.g. Adam and Eve; Samson and Delilah; king Arthur Pen-Dragon and queen Guinevere and the list is endless (1st. Timothy 2:14).

Only AJH could include King Arthur mythology amongst the bible's people!!!!!

1 Timothy 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

3:108 Allowing yourself to be manipulated and used, by Lucifer (Satan), is what got you sent here.

Deceived is not manipulated and used. AJH needed to use a dictionary.

You must learn (will-power), NOT to allow your “Self” to be manipulated, and used by him, before you can go home. The more will-power you learn, to help you resist his influence, the higher spiritual-level you attain. That is why men are on a higher spiritual-level, and harder for him to use, and women are on a lower spiritual-level, and easier for him to use.
3:109 Men are SUPPOSED to love God first, and women second; keeping women under control and teaching them, by setting them a good example, as well as by words and advice (1st. Corinthians 11:3 & 1st. Timothy 2:11-12).

I bet AJH would approve of this old ad. I found it via Google image search "sexist pig".

1684321687487.png

JoChris

Superstar
3:110 THAT is why God said, from the beginning, that women can NEVER be equal to men, until they EARN their own right to be a man (Gen. 3:16)(1st.Cor. 11:1-3)(Sura 2:228 & 4:34). Read the Gospel (truth) of Thomas in log 114:20-26 / King of kings’ Bible, Thomas ch.16.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

That is the curse of pain in childbirth, and the woman being in a power struggle with the man from now on - absolutely nothing to do with inferiority or reincarnation!!!!

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

That is God's order for the church and family - nothing to do with inferiority and reincarnation!

Quran 2:28 How can you deny Allah? You were lifeless and He gave you life, then He will cause you to die and bring you back to life again, and then to Him you will all be returned.

That sounds like both men and women.

Quran 4:34
Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over women and tasked with supporting them financially. And righteous women are devoutly obedient and, when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with. 1 And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them first, if they persist, do not share their beds, but if they persist, then discipline them gently. 2 But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great.

(Oh dear - 4:34 is a verse the infamous Youtube star Christian Prince loves to quote to Muslim callers - "gently" is added by 21st century English translators. CP proves that because CP's first language is Arabic.)

Although husbands are allowed to physically discipline their wive/s, the verse still doesn't suggest reincarnation.

3:111 You can NOT serve God AND be a women’s libber; the two things are TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE, because God has said REPEATEDLY that women are NOT men’s equal (Gen. 3:16)(1st. Corinthians 11:1-3 & 1st. Timothy 2:11-15)(Sura 2:228 & 4:34). They are also incompatible because they are complete OPPOSITES; serving God is based on humility and accepting His teachings, and women’s liberation is based on arrogance and refusing to accept God’s teachings.

That is a massive overgeneralisation.
There is defending women's dignity and rights and equality, and then there are women demanding special treatment and loopholes at the expense of men.
The bible supports the first option.

1684322988586.png

The Sojourner

Established
Thank-you Sojourner. I don't know much but I do believe in a Creator who is the Only God of Everything. The God I follow is oft Forgiving, Most Merciful, and Loving. I have read TWHOFTF, and many of the JAH website materials posted along with this thread. Personally I am fascinated by men who claim they are The Christ and their followers.

Here are some of my thoughts and questions. I will use the words, "feels like", "my opinion" and "sense" lest I be accused of judging anyone. I'm only offering my point of view based on what I have read.

AJH has been around since 1948. My understanding is there are to be at least 144,000 plus a multitude [according to Revelation]. Is that correct? I notice TWHOFTF was published in the late 1980's. That is 30 years to grow a substantial following... particularly if it is Divinely inspired by the Creator of the entire Universe. Can anyone tell me how many followers are currently in the JAH Truth movement or is this a secret?

The entire world cannot be evil and insane because there has to be at least 144,000 who apparently aren't criminally insane. According to @afreeman, nobody has ascended to heaven yet. Is that correct? That means the 144,000 good souls have to be here on earth right now. Is that correct? Why doesn't AJH talk about these 144,000 good souls that should be on the earth right now in the last days? I agree with many of the things I've read in TWHOFTF, but unless I agree with everything in TWHOFTF I am satanic. Is that correct? Does a person have to accept AJH as their lord and savior in order to become one of the 144,000? Does AJH speak for God? When you hear the voices in your head, do you sometimes have to ask AJH to clarify [in your mind] which voice is from God and which voice is from satan? Am I understanding this correctly?

According to scripture, Jesus left behind 11 disciples. Those 11 disciples converted hundreds and those hundreds converted thousands, etc., etc., If memory serves, only one disciple [Judas] broke ranks with Jesus, the rest remained fiercely loyal [according to scripture]. I have noticed a pattern with men claiming to be Christ. False christs are never able to keep disciples, as their disciples come and go. Also, many cult leaders will insist their followers be celibate while the leader justifies having female companionship for themselves. I never understood why men in cults are okay with that. I am not suggesting this is the case with AJH, I am only looking for patterns and asking if this may be the case in the JAH Truth movement?

How many disciples has AJH had over the past 30 years? Has AJH managed to find all of his reincarnated disciples and vice versa? Have all 11 of AJH's reincarnated disciples been loyal like the original 11 or has AJH had multiple defectors over the years? AJH should be 74 by my math. He should be getting close to the 144,000 by now. I don't know if these questions are even relevant, AJH would probably dismiss anything that questions him as satanic but I am seeking Truth and the Bible says at least 144,000.

From everything I have read so far, @afreeman sound exactly like a pharisee. Someone else made that comment in a post and I agree. In my opinion, I am not sensing any Love or Compassion in any of @freeman's posts... only what appears to be judgement upon the entire world and everyone who disagrees with him, what appears to be self righteous arrogance. Correct me if I am wrong but, @afreeman is basically saying everyone who doesn't follow JAH is evil, insane, sinful, wrong, and listening to satan. @afreeman actually implied he was perfect or as close to perfect via his obedience to The Law. I also recall reading in one of these posts that @freeman stated he knows AJH is Christ because @afreeman worked with Christ 2000 years ago. Is this really true?

I am not using the word babble as a pejorative in this context. I genuinely wonder if @afreeman babbles in real life like he posts on these sites... it is a spirit and I am sensing the spirit of babble, the spirit of self righteous arrogance, the spirit of the know it all, and the spirit of the judgmental pharisees from this @afreeman. None of these qualities come from my God.

Jesus said to call no man Christ and not to believe anyone if they say Christ is physically here or there in the last day. I do not agree with @afreeman that this quote from Jesus is warning about future "Christians" who falsely claim to follow the true Christ. I believe Jesus is talking specifically about men coming in the last days claiming to be The Christ Himself. That is, if you take the words of Jesus literally [which in this case I am going to do]. Worst case, on judgment day I can tell The Christ I took His words literally and obeyed them.
Hi,
I certainly don't have all the answers here, or know much either. I saw a video yesterday, that to me seems feasible, as there is a lot of agreement from various sources - that we may currently be in the process of undergoing a pole shift event. Its around 16 minutes, if anyone is interested:

I think what everyone should do, is to seek nearness to God and to live and be the best person that they can be. I don't think that I really can claim to know much else.

I do remember reading on the JAHTruth site, that people have to learn certain things in order to survive, even if they do it unknowingly. So I don't think it means every person will have or have had a copy of TWHOFTF. I see it as a reminder and to try and help people. But like I said, I don't really think I know much. To strive to be a good and a decent person is what makes sense to me. People argue, endlessly. To me its like, what's the point of it. So I kind of disengage from it, like you might back away slowly from a hornet's nest. God Bless.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
You are not exactly an impartial source, are you @A Freeman?

Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact
6JAN
by A. Freeman, guest writer

---
It is just what you usually post, slightly paraphrased. :rolleyes:
Absolutely not. When one KNOWS that they are not the human body they live inside of, and sees how frequently Scripture teaches us about the differences between the spirit and the flesh, and specifically about reincarnation, then it becomes impossible to believe those who don't know what they're talking about.

Choose instead to believe and worship God, Who IS a Spirit-Being.

John 4:23-24
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

A Freeman

Superstar
I’m sorry - I just choked!!!

3:102 The trouble with staying at the same place, or going backwards, is that you are running-out of time to earn your pardon.
Do you always choke on Christ's Words (Truth)?

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Do you always choke on Christ's Words (Truth)?

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.
Do you distinguish between judging every man according to his sins and rewarding every man according to his works?

What to you make of works in this context?

John 6:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

A Freeman

Superstar
3:110 THAT is why God said, from the beginning, that women can NEVER be equal to men, until they EARN their own right to be a man (Gen. 3:16)(1st.Cor. 11:1-3)(Sura 2:228 & 4:34). Read the Gospel (truth) of Thomas in log 114:20-26 / King of kings’ Bible, Thomas ch.16.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

That is the curse of pain in childbirth, and the woman being in a power struggle with the man from now on - absolutely nothing to do with inferiority or reincarnation!!!!
You do err, not knowing Scripture.

Why should any woman be in a power struggle with the man when God has COMMANDED those in female bodies to be obedient to those in male bodies who are led by Christ? WOMAN ARE THE WEAKER VESSEL (both physically and emotionally, making them - the spiritual-Beings inside female bodies -- easier for Satan to use).

1 Timothy 2:11-15
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 Peter 3:5-7
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to Knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of Life; that your prayers be not hindered.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

That is God's order for the church and family - nothing to do with inferiority and reincarnation!
It has absolutely nothing to do with churches. And yes, it has everything to do with women being the weaker vessel, and with reincarnation.

It's understood logic and common-sense are very difficult to find in these days, particularly among those who don't know God nor His Christ (1 John 2:3-4), and thus mistakenly believe that God could ever be a man (Num. 23:19), or that God dwells in temples/churches made with human hands (Acts 7:48; 17:24), or that God will reward us for being criminals (1 John 3:4-10), which is why so many are sick and struggle today with even the most basic spiritual concepts.

God, Who is Just, Fair, Merciful, Gracious, Patient, Kind, Loving and Long-Suffering, would not and does not give us one human lifetime to get it right or burn. To think that is an insult to God, Who definitely told us that women are the weaker vessel, as if our own human experiences weren't enough. God didn't lie, nor did He misrepresent the situation when He repeatedly told us these things in the Bible.

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2020/01/10/are-you-the-car-or-the-driver/

Quran 2:28 How can you deny Allah? You were lifeless and He gave you life, then He will cause you to die and bring you back to life again, and then to Him you will all be returned.

That sounds like both men and women.
It is referring to the immortal spiritual-Beings that are incarnated INSIDE of male and female bodies, being REINCARNATED (dying and being brought back to life again, BEFORE being returned to God on Judgement Day).

Quran 4:34
Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over women and tasked with supporting them financially. And righteous women are devoutly obedient and, when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with. 1 And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them first, if they persist, do not share their beds, but if they persist, then discipline them gently. 2 But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great.

(Oh dear - 4:34 is a verse the infamous Youtube star Christian Prince loves to quote to Muslim callers - "gently" is added by 21st century English translators. CP proves that because CP's first language is Arabic.)

Although husbands are allowed to physically discipline their wive/s, the verse still doesn't suggest reincarnation.
Who said that it did? It very obviously is a cross-reference to the God-given roles between spiritual-Beings incarnated inside male bodies (men) and those incarnated inside of female bodies (women - the weaker vessel).

Did you really not notice that please?

3:111 You can NOT serve God AND be a women’s libber; the two things are TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE, because God has said REPEATEDLY that women are NOT men’s equal (Gen. 3:16)(1st. Corinthians 11:1-3 & 1st. Timothy 2:11-15)(Sura 2:228 & 4:34). They are also incompatible because they are complete OPPOSITES; serving God is based on humility and accepting His teachings, and women’s liberation is based on arrogance and refusing to accept God’s teachings.

That is a massive overgeneralisation.

Women's liberation promotes the LIE that women aren't really the weaker vessel, which is the exact opposite of what God says. What part of "the head of the woman is the man" (
1 Cor. 11:3) is unclear please? So again, The Way home or face The Fire by JAH is in perfect agreement with what it actually says in Scripture, while all those who defend women's liberation in ANY form (as you are doing) are satanically stating the exact opposite of what it actually says in Scripture.

There is defending women's dignity and rights and equality, and then there are women demanding special treatment and loopholes at the expense of men.
The bible supports the first option.

No, the Bible NEVER tells us to defend women's "equality"; it clearly states that that women are the weaker vessel, which men who follow Christ should be ruling over.

All God-fearing spiritual-Beings inside of male human bodies should be loving and respectful to those spiritual-Beings inside of female human bodies. Each should learn their roles according to God, NOT according to the agendas put forth by the
counterfeit-Jews through their re-education camps (schools), film/media, governments, organized religions, etc..

If someone has been truly reborn as their true, spiritual self, and thus understands what Galatians 3:28 above is saying, it is saying exactly the same thing that is says in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, i.e. that WE ARE NOT HUMANS. We are, in fact, spiritual-Beings, that are NOT men, women, Jews, Gentiles, employees or employers, American or Australian or even from planet Earth (human).

That is why Christ stated the following:

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

God is NO RESPECTER of persons (Acts 10:34), or their titles, or the honor that men give one to another. The human and its carnal (selfish, flesh-driven) mind are at enmity against God, and thus can never please God nor keep His Law (Rom. 8:5-8).

A Freeman

Superstar
Do you distinguish between judging every man according to his sins and rewarding every man according to his works?
No. The Judgements are God's, which will be administered by Christ on Judgement Day (Enoch 59:9; John 5:22).

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

What to you make of works in this context?

John 6:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
What do you make of belief in this context please?

John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

How can one claim to believe Christ and not do the things that Christ COMMANDS (Matt. 5:17-19; 5:48; 7:21-27).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman - if you refuse the grace of God and insist on you being judged according to the degree to which you keep God’s laws, you will be.
It isn't our choice, nor will any of us be judged by any other standard than the one God has established with His Law for everyone's benefit. As Paul said, The Law and the Commandments of God are holy, just and good.

Anyone who refuses to remember and return to God's Law, as we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, is refusing the grace of God. We have all been extended this past 2000 year grace period to come to our senses, after all of us failed (except for Enoch) during the 4000 years that preceded Christ's Coming in the body of Jesus. Sadly most have chosen the quick and easy (broad) path that leads to destruction, instead of the Strait and Narrow Way of following Christ's Example, that leads to LIFE.

It might just be worth checking the Sermon on the Mount to make sure your heart has always been as perfect as your actions.
Never has any personal claim ever been made about being personally being perfect or having perfect actions. The goal has been to strive for perfection, to show Father and Christ the modicum of sincerity, gratitude and love that is possible at this stage of spiritual development.

From the Sermon on the Mount:-

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

A Freeman

Superstar
Why was The Way home or face The Fire by JAH written during these end-times?

It was written in fulfillment of prophecy (John 16:12; John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10; Rev. 2:17), to gather the Elect to Christ (Gen. 49:10; Matt. 24:27-31; Rev. 7:4-9; Rev. 14:1-4) before Judgement Day (Matt. 24:36; Mal. 4).

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

John 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father.

Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

Revelation 7:4-9
7:4 And I HEARD the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:6 Of the tribe of Asher [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could count (which is why he was told in verse 4), of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 14:1-3
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.

Matthew 24:36 But of That Day and Hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Why do we need to return to The Law? Because our promise and requirement to keep it never went away (Matt. 5:17-19), as there is no other way to truly love one another, as Christ loves us (John 13:34-35; Rom. 13:8-14).

Matthew 5:17-19
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

John 13:34-35
13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
13:35 By this shall all [men] KNOW that ye are my disciples, IF ye have love one to another.

Romans 13:8-14
13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled The Law.
13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (lie), Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [or more than] thyself.
13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of The Law.
13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.
13:12 The Night is far spent, the Day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the Armour of Light.
13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
13:14 But put ye on the Lord Christ the Saviour, and make no allowance for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It isn't our choice, nor will any of us be judged by any other standard than the one God has established with His Law for everyone's benefit. As Paul said, The Law and the Commandments of God are holy, just and good.

Anyone who refuses to remember and return to God's Law, as we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, is refusing the grace of God. We have all been extended this past 2000 year grace period to come to our senses, after all of us failed (except for Enoch) during the 4000 years that preceded Christ's Coming in the body of Jesus. Sadly most have chosen the quick and easy (broad) path that leads to destruction, instead of the Strait and Narrow Way of following Christ's Example, that leads to LIFE.

Never has any personal claim ever been made about being personally being perfect or having perfect actions. The goal has been to strive for perfection, to show Father and Christ the modicum of sincerity, gratitude and love that is possible at this stage of spiritual development.

From the Sermon on the Mount:-

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
Do you have any assurance of salvation? Do you experience real peace or genuine joy?

Hi,
I certainly don't have all the answers here, or know much either. I saw a video yesterday, that to me seems feasible, as there is a lot of agreement from various sources - that we may currently be in the process of undergoing a pole shift event. Its around 16 minutes, if anyone is interested:

I think what everyone should do, is to seek nearness to God and to live and be the best person that they can be. I don't think that I really can claim to know much else.

I do remember reading on the JAHTruth site, that people have to learn certain things in order to survive, even if they do it unknowingly. So I don't think it means every person will have or have had a copy of TWHOFTF. I see it as a reminder and to try and help people. But like I said, I don't really think I know much. To strive to be a good and a decent person is what makes sense to me. People argue, endlessly. To me its like, what's the point of it. So I kind of disengage from it, like you might back away slowly from a hornet's nest. God Bless.
Thank-you Sojourner. Wise decision. Think I will do the same. God Bless you too.

JoChris

Superstar
Hi,

There is a time to speak out, and then there is a time to keep quiet.
I was deceived by several major issues, including people earlier in my life. I know the devastation and the effort it takes to rebuild a new world-view built on reality and common sense.

Where it comes to seeing people being misled and abused, the big sister comes out in me.
I am thinking of the people out there internet searching who might stumble across the JAHtruth cult.