Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible (part 2)

JoChris

Superstar
You are wrong, and again attempting to misrepresent what has actually been shared, to create yet another deceitful strawman argument/lie.

In the Star Wars films, Luke Skywalker is depicted as a truthseeker who is awakening to a much larger spiritual world (Dan. 12:1-2; Eph. 5:14) learning about "The Force" (God) and the struggle between good and evil.

Darth Vader would be representative of the black pope, controlled by the emperor (representative of Satan), as described in 2 Thess. 2:3-12.

Of course the passage you have cited above doesn't even include reference to the film "Star Wars", but you(?) were again very easily manipulated by Satan into posting a bunch of lies, so you can continue to ignore the truthful message contained within the verses above.

How can we be absolutely certain that it was Satan who made think about telling more lies? Because Satan is the father/inventor of lies. This is why you have had dozens of previous lies pointed out to you, and been correctly and lovingly advised that you should remain silent (stop giving your opinion of things, which is really Satan's opinion), just as God has COMMANDED you to do throughout the Bible (e.g. Gen. 3:16; 1 Cor. 11:3; 11:7-9; 14:34-35; Eph. 5:22-29; 1 Tim. 2:11-15; Titus 2:4-5; 1 Peter 3:1-6).

Do you not understand that your continual lying/bearing false witness will guarantee you join Satan in The Fire on Judgement Day (Rev. 21:8)?
Thank you for giving your interpretation. Your explanation about Luke Skywalker is definitely believable. He received the knowledge otherwise known as gnosis. Star Wars and the Ancient Religions - Ligionier ministries

Darth Vader representing the dark Pope (? title not used there ) in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 is not at all believable though.
IMO Darth Vader's character is way more like Satan or the AntiChrist.

PS. I used Star Wars as a metaphor. A word picture says a thousand words.
I won't provide exact quotes for absolutely everything, otherwise my entries will get as long as yours.
I already quote TWHOFTF exactly, so people can see for themselves I am giving commentary. :rolleyes:

JoChris

Superstar
Last comment before I look at TWHOFTF again.
@A Freeman, You accuse me of lying because you deliberately misread, misunderstand and misquote everything you believe you can get away with!
Your manipulative word-gaming doesn't fool me.

You deliberately ignored my second sentence and my reference to John Chapter 3 [the real KJV bible]. Jesus' conversation to Nicodemus is where we learn to be saved we must be born again.

AJH said nothing about us needing to be born again to be saved. Telepathically communicating with God and getting to know God via [alleged] thought exchanges and obeying those thought exchanges is what appears to be needed to not "face the fire".

More LIES and misrepresentations. Let's count all of the lies you have told just within this one post, for everyone's benefit (including yours, so you can hopefully begin to see how easily Satan manipulates you into lying).

Here are the Biblical cross references to John 3 found in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, which anyone who reads it for themselves can find:

TWHOFTF 1:7, 1:14, 3:29, 3:30, 3:31, 4:18, 6:25, 8:23, 8:68, 8:71, 10:8, 11:57
AJH giving a few references with no further explanation is not telling believers they need to be born again!

It is also talked about on the Website, e.g. in the article about the The True Meaning of Resurrection
That is not the point.
"The way home or catch the fire" is supposed to be THE book that explains everything that JAHtruth (Anthony John Hill) claims is essential to avoid hellfire.

Enough said.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@A Freeman ’s input here certainly has SEO value! By posting lengthy content he has managed to get the message of warning to the first page of Google when people search for “Jahtruth”

I have just posted up links to this latest research at the end of that thread.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ecclesiastes
3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might show them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
3:19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a human hath no preeminence above a beast: for all [is] vanity.
3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
Ecclesiastes is the inspired record of a man wandering away from God and looking for meaning.

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman, nearly everything AJH says is in contradiction/ distortion of the real bible. What appears to be correct is often out-of-context too.

The quality of AJH's "king of king's bible (and quran)" is so poor in parts it must have been created been direct "telepathic communication" with AJH's God.

e.g. King James version:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

AJH's "translation" (KoK)
1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.

----
The bible's promises from God are for those who are in CHRIST Jesus, not a self-declared Jesus reborn [commonly known as reincarnated] in Sussex 1948.

For people who prefer visual images to see how bad AJH's religion is:

Link is from a JAHtruth believer :

View attachment 86966
Why should anyone believe ANYTHING that you say when you resort to lying so frequently?

Do you really believe that God doesn't see all of the LIES and false accusations that you have made? It is truly saddening that you are so confused that you teach others to avoid communicating with God and getting to know Him and thereby building their FAITH in Him just so you can promote your religious superstitions.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 16:1-4
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should NOT be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.
16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do (they are insane). And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why should anyone believe ANYTHING that you say when you resort to lying so frequently?

Do you really believe that God doesn't see all of the LIES and false accusations that you have made? It is truly saddening that you are so confused that you teach others to avoid communicating with God and getting to know Him and thereby building their FAITH in Him just so you can promote your religious superstitions.
You seem to have retreated into the use of more emphatic font sizes and also claiming @JoChris is lying when she quotes from a work that you promote. Is she misquoting Mr Hill?

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
It’s a true reflection of the thoughts of a man wandering from God.

To illustrate, the Bible truly reports that the “fool says in his heart ‘there is no God”, but the Bible doesn’t support Atheism.
So therefore, the statement that the “fool says in his heart ‘there is no God”, is true. (Those who say that there is no God, are fools).

As is:

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

And also:

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you (your spirit-Beings) [are] children of the Most High.

Therefore, since God is a Spirit, and we were created in His Image, we are therefore spirit. And we are not the flesh, which as Solomon observed and wrote about, has the same fate as all other flesh (of beasts/animals).

John 3:6 (KJV) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The two things (flesh and Spirit) are not the same.

We are therefore the immaterial part of the human+being, not the material part (the flesh/body which is only temporary, and has the same fate as beasts, as Solomon rightly observed).

John 2:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the (adopted) sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 2:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (Who is Spirit - John 4:24)

John
10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your Law, I said, Ye are gods?
10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the Word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken;

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established

According to that article the average human grows 590 MILES of hair and eats 35 tons of food.

Just envision if all of that hair had to be kept... It would no doubt start to fill the world if given enough time. Fortunately, we are not our human body, or it's hair. :D

This made me wonder, how much skin does a human shed during it's lifetime? According to this article, it's around 35kg:

"Most of this is in the form of tiny flakes, which make up a major constituent of house dust."

Source:
This phrase has its origins in Genesis 3:19 of the King James Version of the Bible
Meaning:
after death our bodies revert to their earthly, elemental components

(Dust thou art, and to dust thou shalt return, Was not spoken of the soul.)

Last edited:

fotw

Established
One of the whackiest jahtruth passages has to be genesis 1 1
1:1 By periods (headships) God created the heaven and the earth.

it’s literal gibberish. I wonder why he needed to edit that one so much

No offense but look who's talking. Talk about whacky gibberish.......

It seems you have decided to ignore the Old Testament and have told others to do the same. Take a seat and go read the Old Testament or read it again if have already done so.

Daze

Superstar

It seems you have decided to ignore the Old Testament and have told others to do the same. Take a seat and go read the Old Testament or read it again if have already done so.
Most if not all Christians ignore the old testament. Every time i quote it the reply is... "that's old testament" ...as if the God of the old and new is somehow different?

Matter of convenience i believe.

JoChris

Superstar
BTW if any Muslims are wanting to give some short commentary along the way on AJH's ebook "the way home or catch the fire" compared to **Islam**, please feel free to do so. His quran verses are mistranslations of your book too.

To me so far the ebook seems to be mostly a complete distortion of everything Christianity teaches with way more Muslim references than teachings.

Last edited:

I was giving someone advice based on what they shared.

Wigi

Veteran
I ignore if somebody ever tried to breakdown the name of the book. I think what's pretty silly it's this notion that planet Earth = hell.
Where does that come from? Seriously read that ridiculous text, I had to read it twice as I literally couldn't believe what I just read was something written by a grown adult.
3:126 People say that women can be vicious; callous; bitchy; catty; emotional (all of which are animal-attributes); materialistic; scheming; have no compassion or pity, and have vicious tempers and tongues - “Hell (Planet Earth) has no fury like a woman’s scorn.”
Basically according to the JAH entity, we're all born in hell (I mean sure it makes sense that it want us to believe we're destined to be with him) but there is one problem.. Jesus clearly implies in a parable about Lazarus and a rich man that Earth and Hell are different places

"and in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:23‭-‬31
Yet Jahtruth claims you can reincarnate and remember your past lives. If this doesn't instantly make you rise your eyebrow I don't know what can.
In fact every time @A Freeman argues we have to keep the law to avoid hell fire he mislead us, JAH claims we're ALREADY in hell so what's this Fire about? Global Warming? We know gurus like Anthony Hill often asks their victims for green but perhaps he's ready to go green aswell. Now I'm curious to know if there is some ecofriendly dogma behind it.