Be aware of the JAHTRUTH cult

DUSTY

Established
Information gleaned from the Internet.
Feel free to investigate and expose as you wish.

A small group out of Gibraltar (/London) called JAH TRUTH
- claims that Jesus is alive and well, under his "2nd Coming", living in Gibraltar/London.
- they claim God built a space ship for some specially chosen folks to use.
- they claim movie 'DUNE' is a true story.
- real Christians are Jedis
- George Lucas had Star Wars telepathically beamed into his head by aliens.
- The book of Enoch is real (in truth it's been proven to be pseudepigrapha)
- They claim end of the world is imminent (they've been saying that for decades)
- they claim if you are sick it's your own fault, you made yourself that way.
- they claim they are the only ones that know the full truth (and it's their mishmash version of the bible, qu'ran and science fiction)
- they claim their books are the ONLY truth.
- they made up a Christian/Islam hybrid book and call it King of Kings bible. But it's not the bible.
- and they claim that if you don't believe them or if you expose them then you are a liar and will burn in hell in the 2nd death.
- etc etc etc

Oh .. and of course all donations to the group are greatly appreciated. (no surprise)
But no physical address is given for the cult. It's all by electronic mail and post office box.

Apparently the leadership of this group likes to write letters ... CLICK HERE
Philip Arundel van der Westhuizen letters to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ECHR - CLICK HERE
Letters come complete with threats of hellfire and damnation if he doesn't get attention and action taken, on certain issues, in the direction he likes.The website hasn't been updated in three years. CLICK HERE . "Philip", has still been pumping out the letters. Still full of threats of hellfire, and stories of God building and using space ships. He's in trouble with the law. Illegal alien. Going door to door with cult crap. Offensive materials. Accusations of death threats. Courts 'uphold convictions' ... etc etc etc. His responses to the continued string of illegal activity is ... paraphrase - that God says it's okay cuz' he's doing God's work.

ALSO - John Anthony Hill. Calls himself Muad’Dib (From the science fiction movie DUNE)
Corbettreport - Interview linking JAHTRUTH cult with dangerous actions of people in UK.

This fella also looks to be part of the group. He calls himself a Jediknight and rambles on and on with the same qu'ran/bible hybrid stuff.
CLICK HERE

CHECK IT OUT HERE - site ran by the JAHTRUTH Writings by A.Freeman ...
Jahtruth follower - John Anthony Hill ... who goes by the alias Muad dib ... Writings about him. He's in the news over there ... UK/Scotland etc.

Names on the internet used by the followers - found bible_student, A.Freeman, and Arundel in chat forums.
Also possibly Jediknight might be of this group as well.

I know a person who lives in Scotland. He says that they are aware of the group but they are basically harmless.
Just a nuisance group. But you never know, so I'm posting the information for awareness purposes.

Last edited:
And you also made up A LOT of absolutely evil, false accusations (lies), that you tried to put on them falsely (without having any proof) and to falsely accuse these people of being lawbreakers etc. on another forum, which is defmation of character an slander, and for which you still have not apologised, even though you were told that you should do so, and were shown that your evil false accusations were all false.

When it is actually YOU, who have been behaving in an un-Lawful way by trying to slander and defame these people, who you do not even know, with false accusations and smears. Which is a very evil and ugly thing to do.

What will you do now? Will you just try to continue the charade as if none of that happened? Do you think that is going to be ok? I suggest you pray about it... long and hard, because it most certainly is NOT OK.

When you tell lies about people, to falsely defame and smear them, then that is known as SLANDER and that is a criminal offense of which you have made yourself guilty, by so doing.

If you can finally begin to see your mistake now, as you really should be able to by now, then you will now have to decide what you are going to do about it.

Remember what Jesus said: "What you do to any man, you do it to Me."

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

For a start, you can begin by publicly apologizing for your extreme foolishness in breaking the Law by publicly slandering completely innocent people.

Then, as a next step, you can start to publicly denounce your own threads, apologize for very lie you told, repent and admit that you lied and tried to slander and defame innocent Law abiding people for your own reasons, without any proof.

Perhaps that is why your threads have been allowed to stay up, to allow you this opportunity, as well as allowing others the opportunity to read the information at the links for themselves, upon which they will then see how inaccurate of a misrepresentation everything you have claimed about them actually is.

I have told you this before, and will remind you now again, that you have falsely accused Law abiding people and such actions carry consequences. You have dug yourself into a very deep hole, by having done this, so the sooner you start to make amends, the better.

Last edited:

DUSTY

Established
And you also made up A LOT of absolutely evil, false accusations (lies),
NOPE. It's all right there for everyone to look at and research themselves.

Remember what Jesus said: "What you do to any man, you do it to Me."
Predictable response from you. Try to instill fear. But I"m clean so ... no problem.

Don't like what's posted? Post proof it's not true. Good luck with that
A good deal of it is what YOU have said ....

You have committed a criminal offense with this thread (as well as the other one - you know which), by attempting to slander and defame real people who are innocent of all your false accusations.

You should think long and hard about what that means and also the fact that all of this has been recorded on record.

And also know that you have done ALL of this to yourself so, there will be no one else to blame.

The only thing I can see at the moment that might be able to help you is that at least in this thread you did not attempt all the absolutely evil and detestable slander that you attempted in the other one. That fact *might* help, but unfortunately, I don't know if that will be the case, and I'm also not able to promise you anything.

You have committed a criminal offense with this thread (as well as the other one - you know which), by attempting to slander and defame real people who are innocent of all your false accusations.

You should think long and hard about what that means and also the fact that all of this has been recorded on record.

And also know that you have done ALL of this to yourself so, there will be no one else to blame.
The only thing I can see at the moment that might be able to help you is that at least in this thread you did not attempt all the absolutely evil and detestable slander that you attempted in the other one. That fact *might* help, but unfortunately, I don't know if that will be the case, and I'm also not able to promise you anything.
This is called “the Scientology tactic”sue anyone who criticizes you. Still don’t believe you’re in a cult?

B9520A92-0526-4D40-BE22-BCA6D4B09E2D.jpeg

Thanks for the good information Dusty, but no cult is harmless. Anyone who can convince the weak that they are God ( or speak for him ) is a danger. Hopefully it won’t escalate past fleecing people out of their money so the leader doesn’t have to work.

JoChris

Superstar
Information gleaned from the Internet.
Feel free to investigate and expose as you wish.

A small group out of Gibraltar (/London) called JAH TRUTH
- claims that Jesus is alive and well, under his "2nd Coming", living in Gibraltar/London.
- they claim God built a space ship for some specially chosen folks to use.
- they claim movie 'DUNE' is a true story.
- real Christians are Jedis
- George Lucas had Star Wars telepathically beamed into his head by aliens.
- The book of Enoch is real (in truth it's been proven to be pseudepigrapha)
- They claim end of the world is imminent (they've been saying that for decades)
- they claim if you are sick it's your own fault, you made yourself that way.
- they claim they are the only ones that know the full truth (and it's their mishmash version of the bible, qu'ran and science fiction)
- they claim their books are the ONLY truth.
- they made up a Christian/Islam hybrid book and call it King of Kings bible. But it's not the bible.
- and they claim that if you don't believe them or if you expose them then you are a liar and will burn in hell in the 2nd death.
- etc etc etc

Oh .. and of course all donations to the group are greatly appreciated. (no surprise)
But no physical address is given for the cult. It's all by electronic mail and post office box.

Apparently the leadership of this group likes to write letters ... CLICK HERE
Philip Arundel van der Westhuizen letters to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ECHR - CLICK HERE
Letters come complete with threats of hellfire and damnation if he doesn't get attention and action taken, on certain issues, in the direction he likes.The website hasn't been updated in three years. CLICK HERE . "Philip", has still been pumping out the letters. Still full of threats of hellfire, and stories of God building and using space ships. He's in trouble with the law. Illegal alien. Going door to door with cult crap. Offensive materials. Accusations of death threats. Courts 'uphold convictions' ... etc etc etc. His responses to the continued string of illegal activity is ... paraphrase - that God says it's okay cuz' he's doing God's work.

ALSO - John Anthony Hill. Calls himself Muad’Dib (From the science fiction movie DUNE)
Corbettreport - Interview linking JAHTRUTH cult with dangerous actions of people in UK.

This fella also looks to be part of the group. He calls himself a Jediknight and rambles on and on with the same qu'ran/bible hybrid stuff.
CLICK HERE

CHECK IT OUT HERE - site ran by the JAHTRUTH Writings by A.Freeman ...
Jahtruth follower - John Anthony Hill ... who goes by the alias Muad dib ... Writings about him. He's in the news over there ... UK/Scotland etc.

Names on the internet used by the followers - found bible_student, A.Freeman, and Arundel in chat forums.
Also possibly Jediknight might be of this group as well.

I know a person who lives in Scotland. He says that they are aware of the group but they are basically harmless.
Just a nuisance group. But you never know, so I'm posting the information for awareness purposes.
EDIT: 9/12/2019:
Bible student has pointed out that another person actually posted the link - whether it on behalf of OR out of malice for John Anthony Hill, only the two of them (i.e. CSF blogger and JAH) know for sure.
Therefore if CSF was lying I most definitely apologise to John Anthony Hill for any embarrassment my post caused.

I hummed and ha-ed whether I should give this link, but you provided a good opportunity to show how UNLIKE Jesus/ Elijah of the bible John Anthony Hill is like.

I have omitted email addresses and photo of woman for her privacy's sake in this entry.

Hi ******, It seems you've got an admirer in your neighbourhood named John Anthony Hill aka Anthony John Hill aka Muad'Dib, 70, in Carrick St, Kells, Co Meath who is originally from Sheffield, but is now in exile in Kells and is feeling lonely. I suggest, therefore, that next time you're arrested by IRA kneecappers and hauled off to Kells police station you pay John aka Anthony aka Muad'Dib a visit and have a heart to heart chat or else get him on your Angela's Caches Show as I'm sure he has a lot to share, especially regarding the 7/7/05 London bombings. Anyway, at 61 I guess both you and John at 70 could do with some company, so to get the ball rolling hows about you both popping out down the pub for a guinness!! Yours in the battle, AGP, 7th Oct 2018

1564185614779.png
https://cosmicrf.wixsite.com/crfdn/single-post/2018/10/07/John-Anthony-Hill#!

Again, the man himself sounds like a nice but deluded man (and I genuinely give him good wishes in his relationship-seeking if he is lonely) but I am sick of seeing his disciple posting such ridiculous rambling stuff of "Jahtruth" constantly.

Last edited:

DUSTY

Established
This is called “the Scientology tactic”sue anyone who criticizes you. Still don’t believe you’re in a cult?
I gathered the information available online. Anyone can see it. It's just out there.
And a lot of what I posted (in the bullets) came from bible_student himself.

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion on the subject. I've posted mine - It's a cult.
Others are free to disagree ... but I doubt they will.

Posting links to information that is available online and posting bullets highlighting
what bible_student himself said isn't something a person can be sued for.
Like I said, if he doesn't agree with what is posted .. he can post counter information.

DUSTY

Established
Again, the man himself sounds like a nice but deluded man (and I genuinely give him good wishes in his relationship-seeking if he is lonely) but I am sick of seeing his disciple posting such ridiculous rambling stuff of "Jahtruth" constantly.
Ditto. Maybe having a girlfriend would ground him some and he'd be happy. Everyone deserves a 'special other' to have in life.

The movie is good on it’s own - I assume you mean the Lynch version - but the novel is a masterpiece.
Considering the constraints the studio put on Lynch it was pretty good. It would be great if a premium network gave him a huge budget and full creative control like they did with his amazing Twin Peaks : The Return.

DUSTY

Established

View attachment 24076

Thanks for the good information Dusty, but no cult is harmless. Anyone who can convince the weak that they are God ( or speak for him ) is a danger. Hopefully it won’t escalate past fleecing people out of their money so the leader doesn’t have to work.
THERE YA GO!

How funny and ironic. A self-help book is published that helps people to get out of and break free from religious cults (like Catholicism, etc.) and is then accused (by religious people) of being the writings of a cult. Only on planet earth, where no good deed goes unpunished.

It is therefore not too surprising though, or that this has come mainly from catholics (members of the RCC - Roman Catholic Cult) since they are victims of it themselves (massive cult and blasphemous brainwashing) because of what has been inflicted on them (projection).

The book contains self-help advice and tells the truth about religions.

Here is some other useful information:

ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE
Why it Happens and How to Stop it.

If someone was to come up to you one day and tell you that we are all living our lives all wrong and we have to change our ways immediately or we are all going to die, what would you do?

Would you hear that person out and evaluate their argument? Or would you just brush that person's warning off without taking the time to allow them to explain their claims.

Over the years, there has been many religious groups and cult organisations telling us that the world is going to end and they are right about that. The Books that were given to us by The Ruler of the Universe, as a Guide and Users' Manual for planet Earth, tell us that the world is going to end, they even say when and how the end will be.

Unfortunately these religions and cult groups have mis-understood Earth's Guides / Users' Manuals and told us that if we don't believe their religious interpretation of them, we would surely be tortured and die.

Because of the religions' and cult groups' mis-leading information, people have been frightened away from The Users' Manuals and don't want to have anything to do with them or anyone who even mentions their names any more. This is very unfortunate because The Guides / Users' Manuals contain the vital information that everyone on Earth needs to be able to live together in harmony, without hurting each other or the Earth we live on. Now that very few people read The Manuals, and nobody seems to understand them, nobody knows how to look after each other or the Earth
'The Way' we should any more and consequently we are all working all day, every day towards our own destruction...

...The Users' Manuals for the Earth that I mentioned earlier are the ONLY answer to all the problems humans have caused on Earth and these Users' Manuals are of course The Holy Bible and The Holy Koran. When we put all of the religions and cult groups aside and interpret them correctly, The Bible and The Koran are the perfect guide to teach us The Way we must live our lives so we can all live in peace and harmony, without destroying ourselves, other people, or the World we live in.

The Bible and Koran are a Guide or Users' Manual for the Earth in 'The Way' and they teach us The Way we have to be so we can live in harmony with everyone else in the world and not cause anyone else or ourselves any unnecessary pain or suffering. We all must start our journey by becoming the first Prophet in his line in The Bible which was Abraham, who chose to believe ONLY God (The Ruler of The Universe) and what He told him and NO ONE ELSE. Abraham proved his faith in God by being willing to sacrifice the thing that he valued the most in the world, which was his 'miracle' son that God gave him when Abraham was a hundred years old. Because Abraham proved that he was willing to go through with it, he was stopped at the last moment and told that it was a test. The forfeit was then not taken and Abraham didn't have to sacrifice his son. Abraham had to pass this test to prove that he was trustworthy and would never doubt or go against God's Will, no matter what the apparent cost to himself or others was.

After Abraham, we must then become Isaac, who was prepared to give his life for God (Good) and then we must be Jacob, who held on to an Angel and refused to let him go while the Angel fought with him. This symbolises the way we must hang on to God's Truth throughout anything that happens. When the Angel finally gave-in, he blessed Jacob and gave him God's birthright (which was originally given to Jacob's brother, Esau) and made Jacob the Champion of God (Isra-el).

Then there is Jacob's son Joseph, who was the most righteous of his twelve sons and went to prison rather than commit adultery. This symbolises the way we must refuse to do what is wrong and against God's Laws, even if it means that we stand to be punished under the unfair system of man-made laws that we are often oppressed by and forced to live under. Joseph also had very important prophetic dreams about his and our time.

Moses was the next Prophet in the line and he taught The Law or The Torah, which is God's Perfect Laws of Freedom. The Torah contains The Laws, Statutes, Judgments, Agricultural and Economic Policies and of course The Ten Commandments that everyone on Earth MUST follow if we want to live in peace and prosperity as one people on Earth. The Torah guarantees that, if everyone follows it, everyone would prosper and nobody would want for anything, unlike the evil man-made laws that we live under today where there are separate laws for the rich and for the poor, so the poor can never get ahead because they are constantly being oppressed by the rich.

Once we have become Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and Moses, and have adopted all of their examples and teachings in our own lives, we must then learn from the rest of the Prophets' examples in The Bible and The Koran, right up to and including Christ.

Jesus Christ was The Perfect Example of how every person on Earth should be. He (the Spirit-Being Christ) came here from heaven (another planet - the Morning Star), and after the 'miracle' Virgin-Birth so people would know He was different, was incarnated into the human body called Jesus. The reason He came was to teach us by His demonstration of 'The Way' we must be and treat each other, so we can all live together in harmony and not destroy the planet we are living on. Unfortunately though, like the rest of The Bible and Koran, His teachings have been corrupted and turned into stupid rites and rituals by the various religions and cult groups as well.

Another myth that the organised religions and cult groups have created, is about Heaven being some fantasy-world on top of the clouds, where everyone has wings on their shoulders and plays harps. Heaven is in fact a real physical place and there would be absolutely no reason at all for us to want to go to heaven if it was not the place we originally came from. The Bible tells us exactly where heaven is and the reason why we (our Souls / Spirit-Beings, not the human part of our human+Being) are not there any more, in the following verses:-

Revelation

12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold​
a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and​
seven crowns upon his heads.​
12:4 And his tale (of lies) drew the third part of the stars​
(Beings of light - angels - us in our free state) of heaven,​
(into his army) and did cause them to be cast to the Earth...​
12:7 And there was a war in heaven: Michael and His angels​
fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his​
angels,​
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any​
more in heaven...​
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent,​
called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole​
world: he was cast out unto the Earth, and his angels were​
cast out with him.​
Isaiah.

14:12 How you are fallen from heaven, Lucifer/Satan,​
son of the Morning (Star).​
Revelation.

2:26 And he that overcomes and keeps my works unto the​
end, to him will I give power over the nations...​
2:28 And I will give him the Morning Star.​
22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these​
things in the communities. I am the source and the successor​
of David, and the bright and Morning Star.​

The Morning/Evening Star is of course Venus, 'the bringer of peace'. Venus has always been considered to be the god of love (God is pure Love), and giving benefits to Earth.

The Nightly Visitant (Koran Sura 86:1-4) "By the heaven and by the nightly visitant! If only you knew what the nightly visitant is! It is the star of piercing brightness. For every soul there is a guardian watching over it".

Praise God at night time and at the setting of the stars (Sura 52:49)(when the "Star" Venus alone is visible)."

http://jahtruth.net/envird.htm

Last edited:

DUSTY

Established
Matthew 24:24-26
24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ (or in London) do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ (or in London) do not believe it.

Mishmash belief of the Bible/Quran/Science Fiction Movies/fake 2nd Coming of Jesus in London = CULT.