Christians Worship Songs

JoChris

Superstar
I remember when I returned back to God for first time in 1994 walking into the Christian bookstore.
This is the song that was playing. I ended up buying a CD with it.

I had a lot of guilt and shame fresh from several years ago. I had had an extremely emotionally abusive relationship in my late teens. Even though I was about to be married I thought I was unloveable. I didn't deserve love from anyone. I expected failure in all aspects of my life.

This song started my journey of inner healing, through faith in Jesus Christ. I was truly repentant. God knew that.

Dmitri

Rookie
The hardest thing for me after receiving JESUS as Lord and Saviour was forgiving myself. I just could not. One day a mate of mine asked me a brutal question. He said that JESUS forgave me and that if I did not want to (or could not) forgive myself, I placed myself higher than JESUS. He asked if I was higher than JESUS.

Bang - that hit home !!!

Camidria

Veteran
I did go and see a psychiatrist two months ago. I saw her for an hour, she yawned a lot as she asked a bunch of questions. I told her everything I could about myself including my ADHD, OCD, Insomnia, and my PTSD. She seemed very bored with everything I told her, she recommended I go on Cymbalta, which I am on now. I asked her what is wrong with me, she said nothing other than severe social anxiety disorder. She said that I needed to stop isolating myself because I stay home alone for most of the day. My husband works 12 hours a day during the week and it takes him an hour to drive there and back. I don't have any friends and never had because I was bullied at school and was the loser loner flat face no one wanted to hang out with. It's always been this way with me. My mom treats me different than my brother and sister because I am white skinned and not native (brown skinned) like them. She hates me and my dad. I keep to myself and I have no one to talk to, so I spend my time playing video games. I colour now because that's what the psychiatrist said I should do. I asked if I needed to come back and she said it wasn't necessary. I asked her, are you sure there isn't anything wrong with me?, she shook her head no and yawned. I've tried to clear my name numerous times. I can't help but feel the way that I do against my enemies who spread false slander against me, they gossip about me to everyone and try to turn people against me. I stand by what I have said so many times before. I stopped being friends with Jessica bevause all she did is exactly what she still does now. She targets people and then gets others to gang up on them and bully them until they get banned or leave. I only acted the way that I did because I'm not afraid to stand up to her like everyone else is. They never leave me alone. It's like she can say and do whatever she wants and gets away with it all because she was close friends with Loki and Hex who are most likely close with VC whoever he may be....
I just wish people could see her for who she really is. Yeah I've lied about who I was only to stay out of their radar, the last two times, not so much. I'm not sorry for anything I have said to Jessica or previous posts. I feel justified in my retaliation against her. She doesn't care about people like she pretends to, she'll fit in where ever she can. When you realize that a person gossips all day about people, especially people that are suppose to be their closest friends like Loki and Talijana, you know they are gossiping about you as well. I even tried telling both Loki amd Talijana, but neither of them cared. I don't know how Jess does it and I akways figured that maybe it is the Jezebel spirit, but she can say whatever she wants about me even though she doesn't kniw a thing about me and convince people it's true! They believe her no matter what. I will admit that I have turned against God in anger and frustration with this never ending situation because he just allows it to happen and does nothing to help me. So I have looked to other ways in hopes in getting her off my back. But nothing works, so eventually I gave up caring what people thought of me because no matter what I did or said it would change this picture they've painted of me basically being crazy and just everything despicable so no one will like me. I mever went to highschool and dropped out in grade 7 because of bullying, but the last 6 years it sure feels like I've never left school since I've been here. I made the choice years ago to break free of Jessica's go to girl to listen to her gossip about people and then go after them when she told me to. I always had to fight my own battles with her and her henchmen, but she gets people to fight her battles for her. I am not the only person she's done this to over the years. I won't stop until she stops. For those who arw under her spell. You know what you are doing is wrong. There are those of you that I have never PM to gossip or slander about Jessica, but She does with you. That's what she's been doing for years and I'm tired of her bs. I have said my peace...
Dear, I'm going to say it again. You do not need others to accept you because Jesus already has accepted you. For Years and years I was also bullied at school, it never stopped. Only about grade 11 and 12 did I finally feel like I was sort of accepted, but I never really had true friends. Only about three years ago when Jesus came and settled my IDENTITY in HIM in my heart did I finally feel like I belong. Nothing could effect me anymore. All the lies that satan has whispered in my ear didn't effect me anymore.

That Psychologist cannot help you with that dear, only people that truly loves the Lord and are willing to help you in church no matter what happens can help you find peace in your heart and acceptance. The devil knows your weak spots and will keep on lying to you and to others until you pray and ask God to protect you and guide you to the right people on this journey.

The moment my identity in Christ was cemented in my soul was the moment I started to feel accepted and I realised where satan has lied to me all these years - people that really did like that I thought hated me, people that didn't like me started liking me because of my radical change in my heart. Acceptance everywhere now that I didn't need it any longer.

This is my wish for you, I really do hope you see my message this time, as it always seems like my messages gets lost and you never see them. I will be praying for you dear. And I really do hope God will hold you tight and wipe your tears...

rainerann

Star
I did go and see a psychiatrist two months ago. I saw her for an hour, she yawned a lot as she asked a bunch of questions. I told her everything I could about myself including my ADHD, OCD, Insomnia, and my PTSD. She seemed very bored with everything I told her, she recommended I go on Cymbalta, which I am on now. I asked her what is wrong with me, she said nothing other than severe social anxiety disorder. She said that I needed to stop isolating myself because I stay home alone for most of the day. My husband works 12 hours a day during the week and it takes him an hour to drive there and back. I don't have any friends and never had because I was bullied at school and was the loser loner flat face no one wanted to hang out with. It's always been this way with me. My mom treats me different than my brother and sister because I am white skinned and not native (brown skinned) like them. She hates me and my dad. I keep to myself and I have no one to talk to, so I spend my time playing video games. I colour now because that's what the psychiatrist said I should do. I asked if I needed to come back and she said it wasn't necessary. I asked her, are you sure there isn't anything wrong with me?, she shook her head no and yawned. I've tried to clear my name numerous times. I can't help but feel the way that I do against my enemies who spread false slander against me, they gossip about me to everyone and try to turn people against me. I stand by what I have said so many times before. I stopped being friends with Jessica bevause all she did is exactly what she still does now. She targets people and then gets others to gang up on them and bully them until they get banned or leave. I only acted the way that I did because I'm not afraid to stand up to her like everyone else is. They never leave me alone. It's like she can say and do whatever she wants and gets away with it all because she was close friends with Loki and Hex who are most likely close with VC whoever he may be....
I just wish people could see her for who she really is. Yeah I've lied about who I was only to stay out of their radar, the last two times, not so much. I'm not sorry for anything I have said to Jessica or previous posts. I feel justified in my retaliation against her. She doesn't care about people like she pretends to, she'll fit in where ever she can. When you realize that a person gossips all day about people, especially people that are suppose to be their closest friends like Loki and Talijana, you know they are gossiping about you as well. I even tried telling both Loki amd Talijana, but neither of them cared. I don't know how Jess does it and I akways figured that maybe it is the Jezebel spirit, but she can say whatever she wants about me even though she doesn't kniw a thing about me and convince people it's true! They believe her no matter what. I will admit that I have turned against God in anger and frustration with this never ending situation because he just allows it to happen and does nothing to help me. So I have looked to other ways in hopes in getting her off my back. But nothing works, so eventually I gave up caring what people thought of me because no matter what I did or said it would change this picture they've painted of me basically being crazy and just everything despicable so no one will like me. I mever went to highschool and dropped out in grade 7 because of bullying, but the last 6 years it sure feels like I've never left school since I've been here. I made the choice years ago to break free of Jessica's go to girl to listen to her gossip about people and then go after them when she told me to. I always had to fight my own battles with her and her henchmen, but she gets people to fight her battles for her. I am not the only person she's done this to over the years. I won't stop until she stops. For those who arw under her spell. You know what you are doing is wrong. There are those of you that I have never PM to gossip or slander about Jessica, but She does with you. That's what she's been doing for years and I'm tired of her bs. I have said my peace...
You know if you like forums, you could also try out some different forums. There are a ton of them on the internet. That way you can start over completely.

I like to let people start over, but you have to be willing to push forward no matter how long it takes for people to see that things have changed for you. You have to be ready to show people that you aren't just going to fly off the handle if someone starts mentioning that you remind them of the other accounts you have used or anything else.

You have to be able to push past this, but sometimes, we aren't emotionally able to do that, and it is better to just start over with people that won't require that of us. I have felt this way before, and I had to change churches because of it, and it was the best decision for me and spared me a lot of strife. Some people may have been able to do it a different way. I wasn't able to, and that is okay. It helped me heal, and that is what's important.

This is what you need to do because speeches like this aren't helping anyone see you in a different way. I just can't see how you believe there is are that many people capable of being someone's henchman. We are all a very independent bunch of people who don't even know each other in real life in order to create the environment that you are suggesting.

I would suggest finding a church, possibly one doing a study on spiritual healing. Within this setting, there are usually guidelines that protect people who are struggling spiritually that you won't be able to apply here. We can't create a list of trigger words here, but on some sites, I have been to that focus on sexual abuse and other things, trigger words and the language that is used is more strictly enforced because people are joining to benefit from healing in some way. It is appropriate in those settings. That is not the focus of a forum like this.

So find a group that you can meet with once a week so that you don't overwhelm yourself socially, and then maybe find another forum where you can start over. Possibly even one that deals with emotional abuse or some sort of healing. There are a ton of Google groups and Yahoo groups that you can join about every therapeutic subject that exists. Some of them even require permission to join, and aren't open to the public, to create safety for the members. There are plenty of good resources out there. Stretch your wings.

Chassidy, you need to stop blaming Jess for YOUR issues. I think last week was a true testament of what you’re capable of, and it was beyond vile. Your pity party needs to stop because no one on these boards is interested in attending. Much like you enjoy pitting people against each other developing an “us vs. them” scenario, Jess is not the cause of your life’s misfortunes. Be it Loki, Hex, Zone, Muslims, Catholics, etc., they are merely scapegoats for your seemingly self-hatred. You haven’t, in ONE post, on the entire time on this new version on this board, or on the previous board, made yourself accountable or even displayed a bit of remorse for your vengeful and venomous actions towards Jess and other VC members here – not one. In fact, you appear to be basking in it. Exactly who are you are you trying to befriend with that sort of malevolent attitude you displayed last week? Further, please share a reason why anyone would/should even consider being friends with you after the way you treated her? If you have no friends, you’re not going to obtain any here with the ever so slowly revealing horrible attitude you’ve displayed in all of your identities. Here are a few links for you so you can stop posting how you want to commit suicide on these boards. You obviously need to talk someone other than the psychiatrist you’re seeing as someone needs to help you with your very low self-esteem and self-hatred issues:
As well, you should participate in this, too:
You need to stop spending the entire day feeling victimized and start engaging in the world with those who are less fortunate than you. It might do you a world of good to work with others and would get you away from the computer and deriving alternate IDs for this forum and perhaps come back as someone who not only has some care and compassion for others, but also for yourself because as it stands now, what you’ve disclosed on these boards is how tightly you hold contempt and grudges for years and are unable to move forward and make a healthy life for yourself.

Haich

Superstar
Orwell's Mentor is right, what you did on the random thoughts thread was absolutely unforgivable. You threatened people, you told many of those who were online to kill them selves, you posted horrendous and haunting images of suicides and murders, I mean who does that?

I was one of the few online and you initially posted links to some gore websites threatening two members you have history with and when no one pressed those links you deliberately posted them images to get a reaction from everyone. That's what personally made me think you were messed up and clearly a sick person. Imagine someone was on the computer and a child saw those images? You told people to hang themselves and now you're coming here, not apologising but trying to blame other members for your ridiculous behaviour?

Why are you begging to be friends with people you hate so much? You seek friendship, then prove to everyone you're just a psycho after posting vile shit everywhere.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Tatilina,

I will write only this post to you. And I don’t think you’re going to like it. I realize these are strong words, but I think you need to hear it.

Firstly, how dare you traumatize the boards like you did last week? I don’t care the disagreements/fights you have had with anyone here – that doesn’t give you the right to do what you did. Again, HOW DARE YOU??? You say, you are not sorry for previous posts and feel justified about all of this against Jess – the thing is, you have involved the whole board. Also, with what you posted, NO-ONE needed to see it, including Jess (who you were more concerned with?). Yeah, thanks for some of the images that are still in memory (said with major sarcasm and disgust)! I dare you to tell your therapist of what you put the boards through last week, and find out what she says. I actually think you are beyond mentally ill though, because you know what you are doing.

You have come off as a “Christian” and you have come across as a “Wiccan”. Pick a side, woman!! I am not Wiccan myself, but not being a Christian anymore – you can maybe glean something from what I am saying – though again, I will be firm. I believe that God is on the outskirts right now in your experience. He is on the sidelines because He won’t do anything to convict you of anything. He doesn’t use guilt. Do you know whose job it is to “use” the guilt and then release it? YOUR HEART! Your heart needs to crush you to the lowest level, and what that may mean is that your heart will CAUSE YOU to make even more mistakes. Yes, make mistakes. And for what reason? So, that you will finally out yourself and be free of the grotesque manipulative tactics (just as gross and sick as those pictures you posted) that you use on people. My dad was alot like this himself, and you know what? He died with alot of bitterness in him - he wouldn’t let it go. Do you want to end up like that? Are you afraid for that one major mistake you could make before you are at your bottom? FWIW, I still believe God will work “indirectly” with you, but you will not experience Him directly until your heart crushes you and what you wish of your reputation. God will help pick up the pieces after that – ONLY when you are ready, in this life or the next.

YOU ARE THE NARCISSIST. Look at the video from that Jewish fellow, who was in conversation with an empath, in one of the threads; and he admitted that he couldn’t look at himself inside without being really uncomfortable [I’m paraphrasing here] – it took alot of guts for him to say it. Yes, you have to look inside and let the chips fall where they may. Face yourself and be there for yourself. Being addicted to these boards or being addicted to a past relationship with Jess is not your answer. Face your past trauma wherever it lies and release it – if you can do that, you will find healing.

Your only friend right now will be your heart. It is there for you and will forgive you if you listen to it. The only “trying” involved will be in your crying release to let it all go. May you find God at the end of your struggle.

Haich

Superstar
You should move on from whatever history you have with justjess and The Zone. It's not healthy and despite your heinous posts which have affected those who witnessed the images a lot, I do hope you one day realise how you sabotage good things that come your way.

I remember there was a time you were just Tanya and you were fine but then you exploded and just thought everyone was out to get you. No one cares that much about a forum, it's just a website and no one meets up for coffee after a day of posting. Get help, you're not well and you're only harming yourself.

If you were genuine you would apologise and take responsibility for your actions instead of seeking sympathy and attention.

JoChris

Superstar
Yikes. She sounds like she has no personal skills. Very unfortunate.

You have reached the point in your life where you have to decide whether:
* you're going to *remain* in your identity of the bullied (therefore self-pitying victim, responding every personal interaction through that lense), OR

* you are going to make a conscious DECISION to forgive yourself, God and every person on earth for what you have gone through in your life, and take whatever steps needed for you to forgive everyone. Prayer, personal Christian counselors (from Christian perspective), social counsellors, church friends and so on. THAT WILL TAKE TIME. It will not be a microwave speed process. But if you remain with God He will walk with you all the way.

It is time for you to take responsibility for what you add to the process. People are human and will react negatively when with other very negative people. Your posts last week were vile.

The very least you should do is sincerely ask for forgiveness from the people you offended last week. NO "yeah but... you were nasty to me another time... so I was forced to post this" excuses. In this area quite frankly you need to GROW UP and stop being such a baby.

You are poisoned by your bitterness and unforgiveness. In my opinion that is a major part of your personal issues right now. You will never find a Bible chapter and verse where a Christian is told they are permitted to hold hatred in their heart if they have been offended this much by another person. NEVER.

It is time to decide if you're going to extend personal faith practices beyond listening to Christian songs. Jesus said that those who love him OBEY His commandments. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14:21-24&version=KJV
One of them is to forgive your enemies. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5:43-48&version=KJV

Now I may not be able to respond for several days as I am going away now to see my sister's wedding, therefore I ask all mature Christians, including lurkers to please pray that you Chassidy are brought to genuine repentance (therefore letting go of currently justified sins and wrong thinking). Only then will spiritual peace come.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@XxxBabgurlxxX

From time to time I have been sick of being "me" and I often find my way back to this passage from Romans 8

"18For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 19For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. 20For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. 23And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?25But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience."

rainerann

Star
First off, I am only interested in being friends with 3-4 people on this forum. I am sorry that I posted those horrible pictures, I admit I went to far. I have been using best gore to try and quench the anger and hatred that is strong inside of me for a few members. Secondly, I cannot apologize just because you tell me to, that would be lying an insincere apology.

Where were you henchmen when Jessica suggested @Vixy to kill herself? Why is she never held accountable for the things she's done and said to others. Oh I know why...because this is all ally mentality cause I know for a fact if I had never stepped on the Muslims toes on the other forums and Jessica, I wouldn't be having this problem right. I would be one of you doing it to someone else. @Orwell's mentor who the heck are you? I have never spoken to you let alone correspondence in threads eithet. Jessica doesn't need 3 spokesman speaking for her like always. She is more than capable of speaking for herself. I've had to stand on my own two feet and defend myself with no one coming to my rescue. I am no friggin narcissist. Call me one all you want, coming from someone who doen't know me means nada. I still thinl you are Jessica FFF because she always uses -these
while typing, but Idk why- and then you come out of nowhere. Lol and I'm the one with all the sock puppet accounts. Thirdly, I tried being myself and was doing well on Tanya until Jessica and few others who were bored just had to harass me and follow me around on threads trying to instigate and provoke me.

One thing that I am sorry for is, that I cannot apologize to my enemies here because I am not sorry. I never threatened to kill anyone here, all I did was post a few graphic photos and wish it were you. That's it. It's not equal to threatening someome. I would definitely probably get into a physical altercation like a good fist fight, but that's about it.

I do apologize to those who habe done me no wrong from the bottom of my heart for my unacceptably and outrageous behaviour. I hope one day God will help me with this really bad hatred, bitterness and anger that pounds in my chest as I do desire my own revenge even though I know God says that vengeance is his. At this point I don't believe no matter what I do or say, whatever spiritual curse that I am under is probably going to be with me until I die and my soul is released, my whole entire family is a mess, I'm a mess and no matteg what I do, I can't escape this. I do hope that one day God will release me from my chains of my own design so that I may be able to find it my heart to forgive those that I hate with every beat of my sick heart. My heart and mind are sick. No doctor can fix me, no medication can fix me. Only Jesus can, when will that be? I don't know, only he does.
First off, you posted a link to someone's personal Facebook page. That actually bothered me more than the photos. That was a complete violation of someone's privacy no matter what you think about them.

The photos that you posted were awful, but just thinking about random people that may lurk around the Forum being able to identify you on Facebook, was worse, in my opinion.

Second, you are minimizing your threats that you made to people including Mecca who tries to be friends with everyone regardless of whether she disagrees with them at times. That was completely uncalled for.

Third, showing that you can find someone's Facebook page in addition to posting pictures like you were posting is threatening them.

Forth, if you only want to be friends with a few people, you clearly were able to create a new account that you could have used to message them without anyone knowing. I'm sure you knew who they were before you came back and I'm sure you could have gotten away with it. I'm sure VC doesn't have time to try to investigate whether you are creating sock accounts and would never have noticed.

Fifth, what Jess said probably was left alone because, so what really. It is not like most of us don't know that she isn't Christian and that her take on it is somewhat negative at times. So what.

She said what she said and it died because no one responded. That is the beauty of a forum, things die when people keep posting. If I stopped posting today, in a year, no one would probably ever know I was here because the new threads would trump the old ones.

Vixy didn't even notice and she is seems like a rather strong person who hasn't seemed too thrown off by the comment now that it was brought to her attention either.

This forum is not a good place to find a therapist. It is a good place to have a challenging discussion that pushes the boundaries that are allowed within the mainstream narratives. If that isn't what you want to participate in, then you should stop posting here.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In the end, perhaps we should all (including me btw) stop looking sideways, and just look up...

Our works will all be judged by our master and it to Him, and Him alone that we will finally give account.

One thing.

In the end, nothing else matters.

rainerann

Star
Don't tell me what to do, you are nobody in my life.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed your time here. The countdown begins until it ends. Thank you for the opportunity to express how frustrated I was to see you do something like you did in the Random Thoughts thread. Thank you so much for this opportunity to share with you how disappointing it is to try to help and encourage someone to start over on a forum only to see them respond the way everyone else said they would. I feel much better.

Thank you for including me on your list as a bird of the same feather as JustJess. I will enjoy this new status and look forward to the next time we meet.

God bless.

The Zone

Star
FTR, there is no history between XxxBabgurlxxX and myself beyond me defending others. I can take a lot of punishment and are equipped to do so. The bottom line is there is a long history of this person wrecking this forum by the following.

- You make the whole place about you.
- You demand attention and seek it out to the detriment of discussion.
- You comment on everything.
- You pollute the boards with pictures.
- You come back with different names and persona's alienating between good and evil.
- You have an intense hatred for Jess which is unhealthy.
- You play the victim.
- You hyper post and take over the place forcing others into what ever needs to be healed with youl, We are forced to live it with you.
- You are an attention junkie.
- You make threats.
- You stalk people.
- You try and split people into sides.
- You prey on the weak and those good of heart.
- You will be anybody people want as long as you can be a mainstay.
- You are dangerous to peoples privacy, exposing their personal information. Anybody who would share a thing with you is nuts and a fool.
- You pose as others to get information on people and then use it in mean spirited ways.
- You scout the board for negatives on people and then use it when exposed.
- If you have earned anyone's trust, you stomp on it with rage on the way out the door.
- You use deception to entangle people in your web.

Nobody here wished you any bad will but have worn out your welcome. We cannot help you and we have tried before and given you many chances at reform. Sadly, history just plays over with you and you expect a different result. You went too far...people cannot come back from that with those here but there are plenty of other outlets to start over in. Nobody will trust you here but you can earn trust elsewhere by using the lessons learned here. We do not have the answers you seek and never will. I wish you well and think others do too, but just not here. We get along here despite our differences and most of us do not make the place about us or expect the forum to serve our personal needs. Please, save face and move on once and for all. It is where the light is for you.

Lastly, there is only one judge. Just sponge that and know all will work out as it is intended and we will be accountable for out fruit then. You, me, Jess, everybody.

lamb

Established
Enjoyed my time here? Be given the chance to start over? Lol? I just can't even with you, I'm frustrated how she manages to put people under her spell and blind them to her lying and manipulative schemes. It blows my mind. I do have to hand it to you Jessica. You know how to run game very well, Jezebel.

Hey @rainerann I look forward to the day you gotta give account for being on the same page of a woman who is proud to have had the title JEZEBEL on the other forums.....we all know what God thought about that woman. She decieved and killed his prophets. He sure didn't give her a pleasant death did he? To be thrown to the dogs and on a sick bed says more than enough to me. You want to be proud to affiliated with her, knock yourself out lol.

I NEVER have enjoyed my time here because of her. It is what it is though. It never ceases to amaze me how she can get away with everything and people excuse her? I bet you (GodIsFormless) are regretting it now? I tried to warn you....
i have no idea of your history with jess, i have not seen the grueling photos people have say you posted, i have never talked to either you or jess, i am saying this being completely unbiased

you may have been the victim, but you are not anymore. you say you are attacked but from this thread you were the one who went after jess who was just defending herself.

jesus forgives, he does. he forgave the ones who persecuted him on a cross, a punishment so great 'excruciating' was made to describe the unbearable pain. he forgave those who were after him. why can't you do the same? you can't be forgiven and continue to make the same mistakes multiple times. i understand you are mentally ill, i emphasize with you on that, but this is the internet and you can simply block this website and not return. i'm sure people would have forgiven you the second time but from my understanding you continously come back and target jess

you say you are christian, and respond with posts like:
Don't tell me what to do, you are nobody in my life.
that's really disrespectful for you to say. i disagree with other people strongly, especially when it comes to religion/my beliefs, but i never resent the person. you can disagree with people and still be civil around them

posting someone's private information is not a joke. it's not petty, it's not insignificant, it is a serious violation of privacy.
respect to the christians on this thread who were being so kind and understanding. you guys are making a great example of us :)

but please do not consider yourself christian while creating threads about wicca- that is spiritual adultery and not okay
if you are truly trying to be christian, you need to change old habits.
bless those who curse you.

the threads were peaceful until this whole ordeal was made and it's simply not worth it
please just bury this in the past. it's so simple to ignore someone online. stop responding. stop fighting fire with fire

lamb

Established
Enjoyed my time here? Be given the chance to start over? Lol? I just can't even with you, I'm frustrated how she manages to put people under her spell and blind them to her lying and manipulative schemes. It blows my mind. I do have to hand it to you Jessica. You know how to run game very well, Jezebel.

Hey @rainerann I look forward to the day you gotta give account for being on the same page of a woman who is proud to have had the title JEZEBEL on the other forums.....we all know what God thought about that woman. She decieved and killed his prophets. He sure didn't give her a pleasant death did he? To be thrown to the dogs and on a sick bed says more than enough to me. You want to be proud to affiliated with her, knock yourself out lol.

I NEVER have enjoyed my time here because of her. It is what it is though. It never ceases to amaze me how she can get away with everything and people excuse her? I bet you (GodIsFormless) are regretting it now? I tried to warn you....
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

don't hate jess. hate jezebel. you are slandering her and making yourself look even worse
you may have been the victim before, but you are not anymore. you're harassing jess, please stop this

i hope you aren't discouraged by me saying this, i think you just need a harsh wake up call. if you need to talk with anyone about your mental illness, feel free to message me, i will be happy to talk to you. but please, for the sake of everyone, stop making these threads and causing unnecessary drama. i'm still new here but from what i've seen people are very kind and welcoming. there was never any drama until this