Christians Worship Songs

I just wanted to say that

Christians don't worship songs. They worship God, The Being Whom nobody has never seen and can never truly describe.

May Peace be with you all

Qur'an Chapter 2 Verse 62

Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabaeans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness -- their wage awaits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them; neither shall they sorrow.

Last edited:

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Whatever problems Glen did have in his life, his heart seemed to come out more usually in religious music.
I still like his version of Amazing Grace on the bagpipes :)

Glen Campbell - Amazing Grace
(start at 18:08)
note: whomever uploaded this album didn't do it properly . . .

This one could be a movie soundtrack:
The Four Horsemen

Camidria

Veteran
I've been meaning to post this up, do listen to it :)

here are the Lyrics:

Wholehearted
I am made, to worship You
My life is not my own
Even when, trouble finds me Lord
I will worship You alone

Pre-Chorus
I waste my life on You
Half-heartedly won't do
You surrended on the cross
Giving up for us
In this dry and broken world
Pour me out all of me

Chorus
For You Jesus, for Your Kingdom x 4

Bridge
I will never give, what cost me nothing Jesus
I will never give, what cost me nothing Jesus
Jesus I will give, until You have my everything o Lord

llleopard

Established
Lord I just wanna come home. I hate myself so much. I am nothing, I'm worthless and scum. I'm nothing but a waste of space. I don't belong here. I was a mistake. I wish my mom would have aborted me instead. She made a mistake....it should have been me. Please take me home. I have no reason or purpose to be here anymore and I'm so tired of being alone. I can't face anymore rejection and humiliation. I can't face tomorrow. I don't want to be alone i just want to go home. I don't belong here or anywhere. It would make everyone happy if you just striked me dead. I deserve it. I'm sorry I'm such a loser and a freak. I'm sorry I'm so fucked up inside. I'm sorry for my existence. I was given no choice to be here. I'm sorry that my fucked up life shaped me to be the disgusting person that I am that deserves a beating to death.

May God strike me dead, may he have mercy on my wreteched rejected outcasted soul. I deserve to have my face smashed in. I'm sorry for wasting any of your time. I won't come back and bother you guys anymore. I give up trying to make a friend. I guess I was never meant to have any.

Hey hey, you are never a waste of space! Slow down, breathe and hang in there. Can you call someone to be with you?

JoChris

Superstar
Lord I just wanna come home. I hate myself so much. I am nothing, I'm worthless and scum. I'm nothing but a waste of space. I don't belong here. I was a mistake. I wish my mom would have aborted me instead. She made a mistake....it should have been me. Please take me home. I have no reason or purpose to be here anymore and I'm so tired of being alone. I can't face anymore rejection and humiliation. I can't face tomorrow. I don't want to be alone i just want to go home. I don't belong here or anywhere. It would make everyone happy if you just striked me dead. I deserve it. I'm sorry I'm such a loser and a freak. I'm sorry I'm so fucked up inside. I'm sorry for my existence. I was given no choice to be here. I'm sorry that my fucked up life shaped me to be the disgusting person that I am that deserves a beating to death.

May God strike me dead, may he have mercy on my wreteched rejected outcasted soul. I deserve to have my face smashed in. I'm sorry for wasting any of your time. I won't come back and bother you guys anymore. I give up trying to make a friend. I guess I was never meant to have any.

Honey please seek some serious professional help. You deserve to receive it no matter who you are or what you have done in the past. That is what health professionals are there for.

You will never get the help you need online on a discussion forum. Use the logical side of yourself that you know you have.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Most people love themselves too much to repent. Look at Paul - he killed Christians like an ISIS fighter. Look at the author and "amazing grace" a slave trader.

Let go of yourself - give yourself mistakes and to God. You make think you are a special case of badness, but from His perspective you are just another lost kid who needs the Father's arms.

Find a song that speaks to you, open your heart and let the words get through till you understand...

When I finally did business with Jesus, I cried my heart out all night. It wasn't a pretty sight!