burning man 2023

Flarepath

Star
..I don't care what this guy thinks of me or any of the others who disliked his post, it was disgusting through and through, and that's the truth...
Since when is the love between a man and woman "disgusting"?
I share the Bible's healthy view..:)-
"Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love.." (Ecc 9:9)
Jesus said:-"at the beginning the Creator made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one." (Matt 19:4)

"Judy Judy Judy"

Judy judy.jpg

Nothing wrong between the love of a man and a woman, it's when the perversions come in, and also the huge age gaps/p*do stuff comes in as well, it becomes disgusting.
Alright back on topic! Lol

Flarepath

Star
Nothing wrong between the love of a man and a woman, it's when the perversions come in, and also the huge age gaps/p*do stuff comes in as well, it becomes disgusting.
Alright back on topic! Lol
Re this 'Burning man' topic, I'd never heard of it since I came to VC, and am still not sure what it is.
It seems to be a kind of drug-fuelled get-together for junkies or am I mistaken?

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Burning Man festival attendee’s suspected cause of death revealed as mass exodus continues –"
The man, identified... a 32-year old...was found unresponsive on the playa on Friday with emergency responders unable to revive him. The exact cause of .... death is still pending but the Washoe County Medical Examiner’s Office said in a statement on Tuesday that drug intoxication was suspected...

Flarepath

Star
Food for thought-
The Burning Man organisers surround the campsite with a so-called 'trash fence' to catch any windblown litter-
Burning Man fence2.jpg

But why have they arranged it in the form of a 5-sided pentagon?
It can be faintly seen in this view of the site, i've added red lines just outside it to highlight it-
Burning Man fencef.jpg

I'm sure it's all innocent..:)
Oh wait..:eek:-
pentagram.jpg

WIKI- "..the 9.2-mile long temporary plastic fence that surrounds the event defines the pentagon of land used by the event..."

Since when is the love between a man and woman "disgusting"?
I share the Bible's healthy view..:)-
"Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love.." (Ecc 9:9)
Jesus said:-"at the beginning the Creator made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one." (Matt 19:4)

"Judy Judy Judy"

View attachment 90797
But the "young boy" and "the landlord's daughter" are not married...

If they were both adults, and married, then i would not be complaining about a man being attracted to his wife, but he's a boy, they're not married (nor old enough to be) ... that makes p3do agenda and immorality/promiscuity.

1 Cor 6
18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body

Matt 5
28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart

Hebrews 13
4Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge

Etc.

Since this burning man festival is full of sexual immorality and paganism, i do think this is relevant to the topic. There's probably a reason a scene advocating for immorality was included in the film.

I also don't think these people that go there are there unaware. The activities that go on there are part of the appeal - theyre there because of them, not in spite of them.

Lurking009

Veteran

JFO2

Established

Lurking009

Veteran
I don't think any true Christian is a peedo, but godless atheists might find it appealing..;)

View attachment 90920
Tidal... is that you? :p

Thought so.

Tidal... is that you?

Yeah, I've been told it's Tidal, and some on here have said so. It's so weird cause this guy has been away from the forum for so long, but decides to come back now lol!

Maldarker

Star
Food for thought-
The Burning Man organisers surround the campsite with a so-called 'trash fence' to catch any windblown litter-
View attachment 90813

But why have they arranged it in the form of a 5-sided pentagon?
It can be faintly seen in this view of the site, i've added red lines just outside it to highlight it-
View attachment 90817

I'm sure it's all innocent..:)
Oh wait..:eek:-
View attachment 90818

WIKI- "..the 9.2-mile long temporary plastic fence that surrounds the event defines the pentagon of land used by the event..."

So 9 plus two for eleven nope no rituals to see here :rolleyes:

Maldarker

Star
But the "young boy" and "the landlord's daughter" are not married...

If they were both adults, and married, then i would not be complaining about a man being attracted to his wife, but he's a boy, they're not married (nor old enough to be) ... that makes p3do agenda and immorality/promiscuity.

1 Cor 6
18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body

Matt 5
28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart

Hebrews 13
4Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge

Etc.

Since this burning man festival is full of sexual immorality and paganism, i do think this is relevant to the topic. There's probably a reason a scene advocating for immorality was included in the film.

I also don't think these people that go there are there unaware. The activities that go on there are part of the appeal - theyre there because of them, not in spite of them.
Thought the whole festival was an omage the hedonistic behaviour (bacchus festival) ...did i miss something?