burning man 2023

redqueen

Superstar
rain seems very suspicious.

i couldnt find any information on the satellite images for the past week-- i was wondering if they did some weather manipulation to create the rain and pin the people at the burning man site.

-----------
is this a test for Marburg?
I would put money on it being exactly that manipulated
just as the other "disasters"We're Seeing around the World
right now are

I thought the same thing Polymoog
it's similar to the eebowla but what if it's the marburrgg since
it's very similar in description
Franks right though all the symptoms can be achieved
using frequencies

it's not like msm would be speaking on it til after everyone
is allowed to leave,this way they can easily say they don't Know
where Peoples went from bm or who they interacted with

I think if it gonna be the card tptb play it will be days or even a
few weeks til they say anything about it
this way it can spread across countries depending where all the
Peoples attending are from
easier to tout a "pandemic"that way

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
wonder if this is a public version of the grove as We
Know it's being setup by tptb or at least someone with
connections to them imo
It appears so....and what they have "in common" is the "burning ritual..." Both events culminate in some sort of "burning" that represents "killing" as a symbolic act of "sacrifice..." Why do they do that? Why do they have to do that? The "beast" is always hungry for a "sacrifice..."

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
well nothing to worry about then eh

fact checkers and msm are now saying everything
was just some wacky ctheories that's that then
everyone is saying it proceeded Great everyone
continued the party considering the circumstances

I mean it's not like the checkers,msm and cdeecee
would ever lie to Us right

redqueen

Superstar
this could be why We're not Seeing/Hearing videos
,accounts coming out
like @Lurking009 mentioned Peoples will lie for influence
,likes,click bait and money and some Peoples are just
arseholes

could all the stories coming out be just that,sure they can
We will need to wait for Peoples being allowed out to tell
their stories

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
it wouldn't be the first time that bm was used as
a spreading event

seems they're still worried about divoc being an issue and
have some recommendations in place just in case

after reading this I still don't See the lure of spending a week
at this place but then again I don't drink/do drugs,have social
anxieties and ptsd so yeah not my idea of a great time

the buzzkill lmbo really if Your encouraging drugs/drinking
then Ya have to expect not everyone will have a good time
at a place like this

the portable water situation sounds soooo gross
like was said already this place is a breeding ground for anything
tptb want coming out of it for an outbreak

polymoog

Superstar
fact checkers and msm are now saying everything
was just some wacky ctheories that's that then
everyone is saying it proceeded Great everyone
continued the party considering the circumstances
the MSM could use the fake(?) leaked "conspiracy" information about burning man as an example to the public by saying that it is the same type of fake conspiracy info that is being perpetrated for maui. this will be an attempt to discredit the leaked truthful maui information.

in other words...
MSM: "see? the burning man conspiracy theories that were tweeted were all wrong... just like all of that false information about maui."

[am i overthinking this?]

redqueen

Superstar
absolutely Polymoog I don't think Your overthinking
anything
tptb use shills to put out ctheories for just that purpose

it also lends to the word association of the "conspiracy theorist"
being a unhinged person
Peoples are waking up to the fact that not all ctheories are
"misinformation" Thank the Good for at least that coming
outta the last few years

that Peoples are now questioning any msm/tptb narrative

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I read somewhere that this festival is supposed to be anti capitalism yet all these people have expensive motor homes and too much money they got by living in a capitalist society. Bunch of weirdos and phonies.
the fact that google is involved in this event tells you everything you need to know about it (and the people who are going).

Lurking009

Veteran
I read somewhere that this festival is supposed to be anti capitalism yet all these people have expensive motor homes and too much money they got by living in a capitalist society. Bunch of weirdos and phonies.
I thought it was, too, but just stumbled across this article featuring the founder:

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The LORD Cancels ‘Burning Man’ 2023 By Using Some Of The Weapons In His Arsenal That The Book Of Job Says Have Been ‘Reserved Unto The Day Of Battle’..."

"The LORD sent a mighty rain to quench the idolatrous fires at the ‘Burning Man’ pagan festival this weekend at the Black Rock Desert in Nevada..."

Lurking009

Veteran
"The LORD Cancels ‘Burning Man’ 2023 By Using Some Of The Weapons In His Arsenal That The Book Of Job Says Have Been ‘Reserved Unto The Day Of Battle’..."

"The LORD sent a mighty rain to quench the idolatrous fires at the ‘Burning Man’ pagan festival this weekend at the Black Rock Desert in Nevada..."

"LORD launched one of His ‘weapons of war’ by sending a massive deluge of rain which immediately halted the pagan sacrifices of burning idols in the groves of the desert."

Errr... no. Sorry, but this is just silly. I'm not sure how the author is even claiming this. Some people left after the rain, but most stayed and the party continued. The effigy burning has not been canceled, either. An act of God was obliterating Sodom and Gomorrah or parting the Red Sea, not a rain storm and some inconvenient mud. If God had acted here, it would have been decisive and final.

Last edited:

JFO2

Established
People forget that Wuhan was a testing city for 5G. People were dropping because they couldn't breath. It was like altitude sickness. Reminds me of that satanic rapper Travis Scott festival where all those people died.

Controlled corporate media spin..

Some social media users are falsely claiming that the death of at least eight people at Astroworld, a U.S. music festival in Houston, Texas, was caused by 5G technologies.
An example can be seen here with the text: “Houston News now reporting 17 dead of cardiac arrest at last night’s Travis Scott concert. Number keeps going up. Youngest 10 years old. I hope I am wrong but my gut tells me this is just the start of a lot of ‘unexplained’ sudden deaths.” The description of the post reads: “The youngest was 10 years old!!!! This stadium was recently installed with wide band FIVE G. Look it up yourself. Tell me this isn’t a weapon.”
Comments on the post read: “Yeah 5G is clearly a tool for the enemy to use! But Travis was doing demonic rituals. That’s what happened last night. But yeah 5G is 100000% a tool they use”, “5G attack?” and “Frequencies”.
He even warned us all in 2018 with his album name (ASTROWORLD) and artwork:

F66242D6-CA86-4E9D-B5DF-FEF99C4DE3CD.jpeg

e-Enoch

Superstar
"LORD launched one of His ‘weapons of war’ by sending a massive deluge of rain which immediately halted the pagan sacrifices of burning idols in the groves of the desert."

Errr... no. Sorry, but this is just silly. I'm not sure how the author is even claiming this. Some people left after the rain, but most stayed and the party continued. The effigy burning has not been canceled, either. An act of God was obliterating Sodom and Gomorrah or parting the Red Sea, not a rain storm and some inconvenient mud. If God had acted here, it would have been decisive and final.

The Lord God Almighty still has compassion for those 70K+ attendees...He is giving them a chance to exit...but some insist on staying to continue with the burning ritual...They will have to face the consequences of their action...

Last edited: