BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran

queen82

Star
Well Lucas from NCT was exposed for sleeping with fans and taking their gifts. It's just allegations but they're probably true. He was supposed to have a cb tomorrow and SM canceled his Vlive so that says a lot I think. I can see news like this leaking out about b*s soon...
he's not the only one from a boy band that sleep with fans apparently

Bernidel

Rookie
They have a female producer named Adora. Wonder if that's hers.

A sasaeng rumor says that he likes older women. I never believed it.
To me jk was the baby of b+s and was surrounded by older female staff who were like sisters and looking out for him(maybe)as for the older lads I assume these girls were there girlfriends just pretending to be staff and was the only way they can be with them without upsetting ARMY! I mean do army really think these men don't have partners? I wouldn't be surprise if rm and jn was married already.

Sleepytumm

Established
Well Lucas from NCT was exposed for sleeping with fans and taking their gifts. It's just allegations but they're probably true. He was supposed to have a cb tomorrow and SM canceled his Vlive so that says a lot I think. I can see news like this leaking out about b*s soon...
Oh damn imagine if the other members knew about or do the same thing

To me jk was the baby of b+s and was surrounded by older female staff who were like sisters and looking out for him(maybe)as for the older lads I assume these girls were there girlfriends just pretending to be staff and was the only way they can be with them without upsetting ARMY! I mean do army really think these men don't have partners? I wouldn't be surprise if rm and jn was married already.
They probably are married or in serious relationships. Did you see the video where Tae said he wants to see their kids? They were shocked. I think a few of them have children or have serious relationships.

Berrywon88

Star
Interesting take! I still think something sus was going on with jk and it's horrible to imagine since he was a teen, but yeah. The clips of him with staff looked more than sisterly to me and definitely unprofessional.

swayy000

Star
i just looked it up and these tweets have me dying... im glad i left stan twitter but they do have their moments lol
https://twitter.com/babydolIz/status/1430179294140145681
https://twitter.com/doyiesi/status/1430251912209870850

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
I'm sure all of the members have slept with/dated staff
It's the easiest way to be with a partner without arising suspicion

I also remember hearing about b+s trashing a hotel room in the states some years ago and that they left condom wrappers all over the place

Everything luc@s is getting exposed for b+s is doing even more than that,except i dont think they are scamming women for money since they are making so much money themselves

I also believe that some of the members might have secret kids cuz that video of t@e saying he wanted to see their kids only h0pe and Njay looked absolutely shocked and Njay choked on his own spit at that question

Why look like that if you dont have kids yet? J!n seemed pretty unbothered by the statement

clowns

Rookie
um so I just saw this video... what are your thoughts? I hope I'm not derailing the thread or anything but I've seen this video for like 2 days and it still isn't even trending, no one is talking about it at all. Do you think they put this out on purpose or is it an accident? because if it was on purpose, wouldnt it have been trending as soon as it came out? Also, if someone here with a vpn could post this, and it went viral, don't you think many people would leave the fandom? Also this is supposed to be "are em" in the video (idk if you still sensor their names lol) http://instagr.am/p/CS7zgcnsbRe/

Berrywon88

Star
um so I just saw this video... what are your thoughts? I hope I'm not derailing the thread or anything but I've seen this video for like 2 days and it still isn't even trending, no one is talking about it at all. Do you think they put this out on purpose or is it an accident? because if it was on purpose, wouldnt it have been trending as soon as it came out? Also, if someone here with a vpn could post this, and it went viral, don't you think many people would leave the fandom? Also this is supposed to be "are em" in the video (idk if you still sensor their names lol) http://instagr.am/p/CS7zgcnsbRe/
Is it actually him? It looks like him and it kind of doesn't so idk. And where did this originally come from I wonder...rm secret account.