BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Its only one post where the actual time is showed up. It means other posts are coming from staffs. Because those don't show the actual recorded time. My phone isn't samsung. So when I downloaded the yeontan video it only showed the time I downloaded it. I used one of my close friend's samsung who has weverse to see if it shows the recorded time, it did. It means what matters here to show time is what phone they use.

Staffs are freely giving back his phone when he calls happily, like its very normal and joke, it means he is freely giving his phone to staff.

I noticed samsung is actually capable of showing the recorded time and can transfer it. TH normally uses samsung, atleast when he is at work and those contents are uploaded.

But those don't show the time. You know what it means? Those contents are uploaded from other phone which can't detect the time. Those aren't samsung. None of the contents from bts weverse has any recorded time except from that video. Thats why Im curious why on that day they used another phone.

Staffs are definitely taking their contents. They have access to bts weverse account.
I noticed many replies on armys posts on weverse are presaved, both hyung and maknae line. It happens quite often. According to omsk time, this army wrote this post on jan 30 at 3:03 am in the morning, which is 6:03am kst. But jin commented on it at 15:14 kst.
View attachment 60971
View attachment 60973

Surprising? I don't think so. Armys post 30+ posts in a minute on weverse, noway anyone can get 9 hours old post. Its only possible when someone aka staffs are saving the posts from bts account.

I don't think so the one who is later on commenting on saved posts are bts anyway, those are staff too.
View attachment 60974
On this day rm's account commented only on saved posts in a row. These are definitely staffs. And he is writing dramatic essays? I think the fu*k not.

This was saved on mar 30 at 14:39 kst just to comment "kekeke" at 1:21 am on next day? Then to post a dramatic poetry? Staffs are just messing around.

View attachment 60975
View attachment 60976
View attachment 60977

Edit: the profile changing fuss of TH account isn't anything special. Enhypen Jake also changed his pic to a dog, but no fuss ever happened. Bts staffs just want to grab some attention from armys.
I always thought the so called armys posts they reply to were staff as well. People have been noticed members replying to the same army acounts more than once.

Luisy

Established
Last edited:

Tsunami

Established
100% agree. I never saw b*s as attractive. And yes they are the worst in kpop. For example, look at EXO who are styled much more masculine. They look and pose like men.
EXO
View attachment 60960
View attachment 60961
B*S
Like what is this concept?? Reminds me of one of those cheerleaders at a car wash scenes they always have in Hollywood movies
View attachment 60962
Then there's jm. It's so disturbing and weird that they make a man in his 20s have zero armpit hair. And the way he's posing. No way this is supposed to be considered sexy for a female audience.
View attachment 60963
Well, I see a correlation here--- the more childish and feminine you are, the bigger the fame. BTS are at the top now, and are the most childish-looking- could it be a coincidence or a way to buy fame? Also if it is, it means that they agree to this shit for success.

Luisy

Established
I always thought the so called armys posts they reply to were staff as well. People have been noticed members replying to the same army acounts more than once.
On another note, I noticed when any bts account is replying to armys, around that time someone is saving other contents but replying it later. To give you an example on this day july 20 2020 jin commented on a post at 13:26 kst, which post was posted at 13:24 kst.
IMG_20210822_222130.jpg
IMG_20210822_222141.jpg

Around same time, at 13:28 kst TH account saved a post to reply one hour later.
IMG_20210822_222212.jpg
IMG_20210822_222152.jpg

You know it means who is saving and replying all of them are staff.

If you check out time from these replies for example these one from april 5, april 24 and may 3, atleast one of the post is a bookmarked post, with the same time gap of replying. Like out of 3 replies the 2nd one is a bookmarked post, but between them there is 5-7 mins gap from jin's account.
IMG_20210822_222934.jpg
IMG_20210822_222943.jpg
IMG_20210822_222951.jpg
staffs do it obviously to give an impression that army's oppa is reading their remarkable and well written posts attentively. To be fair, I normally don't see the format of saved posts from regular armys. What I see, bookmarked posts are usually well written or long and different than the regular one. Haha staffs are just playing with others mind as much as they can.

NGodsHnds

Established
Just wanted to vent a bit since I am reading through the older post of this thread and on page 236 the info that was shared from a poster who was apart of the cult just broke my heart and made me so angry all over again. I pray for salvation for many of these people but for those who’s heart is turned away from God may they receive the wrath of God! Please go to page 236 and read. They destroy these young people! You cannot deny the psychological trauma that this industry imposes and for many of the victims this is all they know, that’s why if not born into it, they are picked from young ages so that this will be all they are use to, they won’t question it and even when they do, fear is enforced. I really don’t know if this was B+5 experience but I feel strongly that for quite a few of them it was although I don’t believe they are required anymore(not sexually at least) and I pray for their minds and their souls and I pray this sick industry is busted wide open and exposed for its vileness, the treacherous behavior, the pedo tendacies, the crimes all of it needs to be exposed and they need to be held accountable!

Berrywon88

Star
this forum isn't what is used to be :/
No older members on here ever posts so that makes sense, right? I see some cry on here about this thread changing but offer zero contributions. Also, as a new member I went through a lot of this thread and most of the time I had to skip several pages because there were members fighting, random people derailing the thread on purpose, and extremist religious posts...none of these having anything to do with b*s. I find the newer members posting now are more chill and actually discuss b*s.

Kimiko

Veteran
Dua lipa just turned 26 yesterday and to think that she is the same age as j!min and t@e

She is out here singing age appropriate music and acting like a woman in her mid 20s and they are singing hsm reject songs and trying to appeal to 12 year olds

Its disturbing to say the least

theartbook35

Veteran
100% agree. I never saw b*s as attractive. And yes they are the worst in kpop. For example, look at EXO who are styled much more masculine. They look and pose like men.
EXO
View attachment 60960
View attachment 60961
B*S
Like what is this concept?? Reminds me of one of those cheerleaders at a car wash scenes they always have in Hollywood movies
View attachment 60962
Then there's jm. It's so disturbing and weird that they make a man in his 20s have zero armpit hair. And the way he's posing. No way this is supposed to be considered sexy for a female audience.
View attachment 60963
The issue I have with the car wash photos, at least from a commercial standpoint, is that they're guys. Not that men don't work at car washes cause they do, it's just that these sorts of photoshoots are 99% of the time exclusively of women. They're stupid and sexist photoshoots when they're of women. And having a bunch of men doing a squeaky-clean family friendly version of this concept doesn't do anything for women, it doesn't break boundaries or make me and other women feel "represented". It's just extremely dumb, unoriginal and boring.

Also, the photos of them with the hoses, and the fact that the water was so obviously photoshopped, was hilarious to me. Like, what's the point of a car wash photoshoot if they aren't going to at least get a little bit wet? Not to be inappropriate here, but let's be real, car wash photoshoots are never about washing cars.

I don't take issue with a man shaving his armpits or legs or anywhere else if he chooses to do that for no reason other than he wants to. But I highly doubt that JM, who was VERY masculine when they first debuted, suddenly in the last few years is okay with being this effeminate. I can't really explain why I think it's so obviously not his choice, it just is very obviously not his choice.

Kimiko

Veteran
The issue I have with the car wash photos, at least from a commercial standpoint, is that they're guys. Not that men don't work at car washes cause they do, it's just that these sorts of photoshoots are 99% of the time exclusively of women. They're stupid and sexist photoshoots when they're of women. And having a bunch of men doing a squeaky-clean family friendly version of this concept doesn't do anything for women, it doesn't break boundaries or make me and other women feel "represented". It's just extremely dumb, unoriginal and boring.

Also, the photos of them with the hoses, and the fact that the water was so obviously photoshopped, was hilarious to me. Like, what's the point of a car wash photoshoot if they aren't going to at least get a little bit wet? Not to be inappropriate here, but let's be real, car wash photoshoots are never about washing cars.

I don't take issue with a man shaving his armpits or legs or anywhere else if he chooses to do that for no reason other than he wants to. But I highly doubt that JM, who was VERY masculine when they first debuted, suddenly in the last few years is okay with being this effeminate. I can't really explain why I think it's so obviously not his choice, it just is very obviously not his choice.
They definitely photoshopped h0pe's armpits cuz in the photoshoot he is clean shaven with no hair there but then I saw a video of behind the scenes and he very clearly did not shave his armpit hair so they actually edited out his hair as if its unusual for a full grown man to have hairy pits

However since j!min is obvious the "girl" of the group I wouldnt be suprised if he is forced to keep his armpits shaved while the others get to keep theirs

If I was a man I wouldn't want fame and fortune if the price was my manhood

tzolld

Established
Omg he must be starving!! Look how full his face once was...
View attachment 60966
Yeah, his weight loss is a lot and concerning..... :confused:
While his weight loss is maybe the most recent and obvious one, I also feel like with most bts members I genuinely think they look emaciated in recent times. Like the make up can sort of cover it up, but they look really, really exhausted and unhealthy if you look closely.
I think Jin, Jmn, and jk look very weak, but also hobi recently looked so exhausted.
Years of constant practice, pressure, photo shoots, interviews and all the other behind the scenes stuff and god knows what does eventually show physically.

In this recent video I was really shocked at his thin frame.
Almost all the fans immediately criticize anyone who makes an observation or comment about members weight etc, and while it is not right to make definitive conclusions, since we simply don't know what exactly goes on, I think it is perfectly normal to make an observation and maybe be worried. Saying he looks healthy, like most fans say is delusional, like he very clearly looks poorly.

To be honest, while I don't support their agendas etc., I do feel sad looking at him, because I know also from close friends what an extreme struggle eating issues/body image issues can be, they can affect your health in so many ways and it is a constant struggle.

Attachments