BTS discussion thread

JK's height is a straight up lie lol...he's probably 5'8. He's one of the shorter members but wears platform boots or my guess lifts in his shoes. He probably hates being short. And I think jn and rm are the one's that are actually 5'10 and over

Notice jk's shoes haha and jhpe's bad posture. This was supposed to be a photo showing shortest to tallest members...what a joke!
View attachment 60902
That's why his shoes are so big. Jm is taller than Sg but the running joke and bullying is that he's the smallest.

love how jungkook has different shoes from the others to further push his "rebel" image.
He's a bad boy lol.
i was watching this shaman a couple weeks ago after watching simple believers video, and he was talking about them and he said that for their success , 2021 will be the year they "sow the seeds and cultivate it" and improving their skills and 2022 will be the year they start to "bloom", and then he said around 2025-2027 will be the years they will reach global success... so im guessing bt5 might disband around 2025-2027 then t ex t takes over?... and I checked when the video was made and it was made in January 2019, and t ex t debuted two months after i believe, so it seems what the guy predicted is accurate so far regarding them starting to grow a bit in 2021-2022.... so im wondering who will get sacrificed around that time if it happens :confused: because i honestly couldn't see them gaining bt5 level success, but then again i remembered seeing an article saying that bang pedo will use "similar tactics" that he used with bt5 to make t ex t famous.
I've watched their content and I see it. Their new album is a lot better than Be. Someone has a hate-on for btees. Txt is getting the kind of songs btees got around the HYYH era. The newest song Loser Lover is a revitalized 'I Need You' or 'Run'. They're considered the it boys of the 4th generation. Sb hosts Music Bank with @rin. While btees is dialing it in, that's creating a vacuum for txt to fill. It's intentional or someone is tone deaf. I'd be a fan it weren't for the satanism.

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
JK's height is a straight up lie lol...he's probably 5'8. He's one of the shorter members but wears platform boots or my guess lifts in his shoes. He probably hates being short. And I think jn and rm are the one's that are actually 5'10 and over

Notice jk's shoes haha and jhpe's bad posture. This was supposed to be a photo showing shortest to tallest members...what a joke!
View attachment 60902
I'm not the only one who hates the type of shoes jk is wearing right? so many idols wear those that i wonder why they're even in style

Luisy

Established

It means when I download that yeontan video from weverse, the details option in the phone shows march 22, the date when he recorded it, not the time when I download it; like I download it today it will be aug 21, not march 22. But When I download other videos from bts weverse, the details option in the phone shows when I downloaded it, not the time they recorded it. My question is how is this possible? Why only on that day?

I guess its happening because other photos and videos are uploaded on weverse from staffs phone which isn't samsung, or unable to detect recorded date and time. I can view that yeontan video's time on samsung phone, not on others. Most probably he himself uploaded that video from his samsung phone.
I watched a video where TH was calling staffs to give back his phone. It has to be staffs are sharing the contents from TH's phone to staff's phone which can't detect the time when a content is recorded. Majority of the time contents on weverse must be uploaded from staffs.

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
Jimn is taller than $uga and he said it on twitter that he was coming for h0pe next

I wouldnt be suprised if h0pe is actualler taller than kook who always wears those big clunky boots

jungkook-slam.gif
T@e looks taller than kook in this clip and he likes to go barefoot so I think his shoes are probably off

I'm still hoping for a b+s member to have a shotgun wedding cuz the fandom will burn if that ever happens, especially if its one of the maknaes

Berrywon88

Star
Not to be rude but those shoes look good. Everyone has their own preference. As long as height matters even many short girls wear heels, it's not that they hate short people but they have insecurities.
It's just another thing about them that is a lie is all. If they were truly trying to show fans their real height then they would all be wearing the same shoes. Bang clearly caters to jk...like its been said on here he has his favorites. This is the full picture of all the bh artists..now who's the only one that gets to wear big chunky boots to give him height? lol
unnamed-6.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
It means when I download that yeontan video from weverse, the details option in the phone shows march 22, the date when he recorded it, not the time when I download it; like I download it today it will be aug 21, not march 22. But When I download other videos from bts weverse, the details option in the phone shows when I downloaded it, not the time they recorded it. My question is how is this possible? Why only on that day?

I guess its happening because other photos and videos are uploaded on weverse from staffs phone which isn't samsung, or unable to detect recorded date and time. I can view that yeontan video's time on samsung phone, not on others. Most probably he himself uploaded that video from his samsung phone.
I watched a video where TH was calling staffs to give back his phone. It has to be staffs are sharing the contents from TH's phone to staff's phone which can't detect the time when a content is recorded. Majority of the time contents on weverse must be uploaded from staffs.
Ahh I see, good observation! I've been thinking that t*e was the only one that didn't sound like staff were writing his posts. Plus, he made a fuss to change his profile pic. Oh and nj philosophical mumbo jumbo posts sounds legit too. Other than that posts are probably written by staff. Also, your finding shows that everything is screened by staffs before it gets posted. Ties to what I was saying earlier, b*s are controlled. Nothing they do concerning their public image is of their own free will.

Tsunami

Established
I'm not the only one who hates the type of shoes jk is wearing right? so many idols wear those that i wonder why they're even in style
To be honest all the fashion style of these people is nothing I would ever wear even if you give me money to wear it.... just my personal opinion. And the shoes are a childish way to "raise the ego" up a notch!

Kimiko

Veteran
The thing is why do kpop companies make the guys ugly? The girl idols all look pretty but the guys...they take a good looking guy like j!mn and make him look bad with the too bleached blonde hair,20 lbs underweight,whitewashing,blue contacts and feminine clothing

Arent they supposed to be more appealing and not less?

This isnt for teen girls,it has to be for sicko creeps like j@mes c0rden
It's not just b+s it's the whole of kpop that does this

However I think their company is the worst at it

Berrywon88

Star
The thing is why do kpop companies make the guys ugly? The girl idols all look pretty but the guys...they take a good looking guy like j!mn and make him look bad with the too bleached blonde hair,20 lbs underweight,whitewashing,blue contacts and feminine clothing

Arent they supposed to be more appealing and not less?

This isnt for teen girls,it has to be for sicko creeps like j@mes c0rden
It's not just b+s it's the whole of kpop that does this

However I think their company is the worst at it
100% agree. I never saw b*s as attractive. And yes they are the worst in kpop. For example, look at EXO who are styled much more masculine. They look and pose like men.
EXO
1573896490-20191116-exo.jpg
AAKMbxK.jpeg.jpg
B*S
Like what is this concept?? Reminds me of one of those cheerleaders at a car wash scenes they always have in Hollywood movies
BTS-1-1280x720.jpg
Then there's jm. It's so disturbing and weird that they make a man in his 20s have zero armpit hair. And the way he's posing. No way this is supposed to be considered sexy for a female audience.
1625063963-weverse-media-2ecb2e456c874baabf2cec0a6fefc6b3587.jpg

100% agree. I never saw b*s as attractive. And yes they are the worst in kpop. For example, look at EXO who are styled much more masculine. They look and pose like men.
EXO
View attachment 60960
View attachment 60961
B*S
Like what is this concept?? Reminds me of one of those cheerleaders at a car wash scenes they always have in Hollywood movies
View attachment 60962
Then there's jm. It's so disturbing and weird that they make a man in his 20s have zero armpit hair. And the way he's posing. No way this is supposed to be considered sexy for a female audience.
View attachment 60963
Another post already said he's for the gays. He's the gateway drug for men. There's a lot of men thirsting over him on yt and a lot of them are straight. He can't be happy like this. When he styles himself, it's stylish and metro. When
Omg he must be starving!! Look how full his face once was...
View attachment 60966
The members gave him a nickname that means he eats a lot. That's why Sb stood up for him when a fan called him fat during a live. He's struggling. Why are the staff regular weight or bigger, but the members are starving?

Luisy

Established
Ahh I see, good observation! I've been thinking that t*e was the only one that didn't sound like staff were writing his posts. Plus, he made a fuss to change his profile pic. Oh and nj philosophical mumbo jumbo posts sounds legit too. Other than that posts are probably written by staff. Also, your finding shows that everything is screened by staffs before it gets posted. Ties to what I was saying earlier, b*s are controlled. Nothing they do concerning their public image is of their own free will.
Its only one post where the actual time is showed up. It means other posts are coming from staffs. Because those don't show the actual recorded time. My phone isn't samsung. So when I downloaded the yeontan video it only showed the time I downloaded it. I used one of my close friend's samsung who has weverse to see if it shows the recorded time, it did. It means what matters here to show time is what phone they use.

Staffs are freely giving back his phone when he calls happily, like its very normal and joke, it means he is freely giving his phone to staff.

I noticed samsung is actually capable of showing the recorded time and can transfer it. TH normally uses samsung, atleast when he is at work and those contents are uploaded.

But those don't show the time. You know what it means? Those contents are uploaded from other phone which can't detect the time. Those aren't samsung. None of the contents from bts weverse has any recorded time except from that video. Thats why Im curious why on that day they used another phone.

Staffs are definitely taking their contents. They have access to bts weverse account.
I noticed many replies on armys posts on weverse are presaved, both hyung and maknae line. It happens quite often. According to omsk time, this army wrote this post on jan 30 at 3:03 am in the morning, which is 6:03am kst. But jin commented on it at 15:14 kst.
IMG_20210822_110351.jpg
IMG_20210822_110521.jpg

Surprising? I don't think so. Armys post 30+ posts in a minute on weverse, noway anyone can get 9 hours old post. Its only possible when someone aka staffs are saving the posts from bts account.

I don't think so the one who is later on commenting on saved posts are bts anyway, those are staff too.
IMG_20210822_110510.jpg
On this day rm's account commented only on saved posts in a row. These are definitely staffs. And he is writing dramatic essays? I think the fu*k not.

This was saved on mar 30 at 14:39 kst just to comment "kekeke" at 1:21 am on next day? Then to post a dramatic poetry? Staffs are just messing around.

IMG_20210822_105852.jpg
IMG_20210822_105844.jpg
IMG_20210822_105836.jpg

Edit: the profile changing fuss of TH account isn't anything special. Enhypen Jake also changed his pic to a dog, but no fuss ever happened. Bts staffs just want to grab some attention from armys.

Last edited:

Luisy

Established
Its only one post where the actual time is showed up. It means other posts are coming from staffs. Because those don't show the actual recorded time. My phone isn't samsung. So when I downloaded the yeontan video it only showed the time I downloaded it. I used one of my close friend's samsung who has weverse to see if it shows the recorded time, it did. It means what matters here to show time is what phone they use.

I noticed samsung is actually capable of showing the recorded time and can transfer it. TH normally uses samsung, atleast when he is at work and those contents are uploaded.

But those don't show the time. You know what it means? Those contents are uploaded from other phone which can't detect the time. Those aren't samsung. None of the contents from bts weverse has any recorded time except from that video. Thats why Im curious why on that day they used another phone.

Staffs are definitely taking their contents. They have access to bts weverse account.
I noticed many replies on armys posts on weverse are presaved, both hyung and maknae line. It happens quite often. According to omsk time, this army wrote this post on jan 30 at 3:03 am in the morning, which is 6:03am kst. But jin commented on it at 15:14 kst.
View attachment 60971
View attachment 60973

Surprising? I don't think so. Armys post 30+ posts in a minute on weverse, noway anyone can get 9 hours old post. Its only possible when someone aka staffs are saving the posts from bts account.

I don't think so the one who is later on commenting on saved posts are bts anyway, those are staff too.
View attachment 60974
On this day rm's account commented only on saved posts in a row. These are definitely staffs. And he is writing dramatic essays? I think the fu*k not.

This was saved on mar 30 at 14:39 kst just to comment "kekeke" at 1:21 am on next day? Then to post a dramatic poetry? Staffs are just messing around.

View attachment 60975
View attachment 60976
View attachment 60977
Oh about TH I missed it sorry, his account is also no different. That is also commenting on saved contents several times. To be give some example these are from jan 1 this year and aug 9 last year
IMG_20210822_110536.jpg
IMG_20210822_110544.jpg
IMG_20210822_112454.jpg
IMG_20210822_112703.jpg
Haha the last one is hillarious. Staffs commenting on a one day old post, they don't even try to hide it. Some posts are even saved at 3, 4, 5 am in the morning. I imagine what kind of staffs they are. Are they all in korea for real? Other groups on weverse are also not exempt from staffs.

Pepsi

Veteran
To be honest all the fashion style of these people is nothing I would ever wear even if you give me money to wear it.... just my personal opinion. And the shoes are a childish way to "raise the ego" up a notch!
tbh, i like korean fashion with the high waisted jeans and cute crop tops, but those shoes...

queen82

Star

ok thanks, i didn't understand at first