BTS discussion thread

And yes jimin is so skinny it looks like he is underweight

All of them,except rM,j!n and kook,seem to be very very skinny yet only j!min looks like he is underweight which I'm sure he is

He updated his height and weight earlier this year and he is almost 5ft 10 and weighed only like 125 lbs...thats underweight for a grown man to be that slim

rM ,j!n and kook are still slender but they have a more muscular build than the others
Who's 5'10? Only JK and Rm are that big. It's normal in their environment to mention weight, but it's weird to say it on lives. When I discovered btees, thought it was weird that fans knew their weight.

swayy000

Star
They're making it so obvious. It's either to mock people who know or they're supporting pedos. Either way, I can't support them. That's disgusting because they have a minor in the group.
me neither, its disgusting. i saw there concept photos on twitter yesterday and they use the same old p3do codes, always surrounded by food. They probably practice p3d0philia behind the scenes

NGodsHnds

Established
Yeah when they're in the states they don't usually whitewash them so I've seen them on the cover of magazines and on tv looking much darker than they normally look. And I agree they look much better with their natural skin tones and no makeup. Jk really shocked me when I saw he was actually a tanned complexion.

U.S. red carpet
View attachment 60883
Vs. Whitewashed jk behind the scenes
View attachment 60885
Yeah Hollywood appreciates a good tan. It’s big here, you’ll actually find they tend to darken skin for magazine shoots as oppose to whitening like they do in the East. The culture in SK is so different, it’s hard to grasp at times, the seeming obsession with beauty & being painfully thin but also they are very straightforward people, which for us in the West who are not of Asian decent & don’t know the culture, it comes off as rude or disrespectful. There’s much of the culture that I respect(I have Asian family members) but a lot of it is hard to process.

Back to the coloring, they look absolutely much better with their tan skin. I’ve also noticed how obsessive they can be about hair (mustache, beard, arm hair). I know Tae is pretty hairy , there was one live where they were reacting to a video and you could see how hairy his legs were, then I saw in another video his legs were shaven, I believe he also shaves his arm hair. So in SK it seems they prefer them(celebrities) youthful looking, almost childlike. Is this also the standard for the everyday men walking around Sk? I also know that many of them are more tanned than pale but the obsessions has women wearing lighter foundations or using umbrellas to block the sun, while men(and women) use brightening creams. But believe it or not skin brightening is an issue all over the world from the Caribbean to Puerto Rico, to South Africa.

NGodsHnds

Established
Who's 5'10? Only JK and Rm are that big. It's normal in their environment to mention weight, but it's weird to say it on lives. When I discovered btees, thought it was weird that fans knew their weight.
Yeah JimN looks about 5’8” ish and well lately Rm is saying he is 6ft… in the latest video with Vanity, that’s the height he mentions in English and 180cm in Korean(at least that was the translation for the latter). I thought men stop growing at 25?!

tzolld

Established
I actually think jn looks underweight too and has for some time now. People might not notice because of his wide shoulders and broad back. His clothes are always swimming on him. Jn and rm had a live...I didn't watch it but saw clips on twittr. Rm looks great these days, he's gained weight and is very muscular...but look how frail jn looks...
View attachment 60848View attachment 60849
Yeah I agree, I actually thought that in all the recent pics etc. of Jin, he looks really really frail. And Jmn and Jk also.

But definitely the most concerning weight loss I think is with Txt members, Yj , Beomgyu and Tae.
I find it so shocking that the fans don't notice this. They look genuinely unwell and I do suspect they have an eating disorder, or maybe they are forced to starve, who knows. They look really concerning.

me neither, its disgusting. i saw there concept photos on twitter yesterday and they use the same old p3do codes, always surrounded by food. They probably practice p3d0philia behind the scenes
Do you think they were molested as trainees or still are harmed? They're doing the same things to them that happened to btees.
Yeah JimN looks about 5’8” ish and well lately Rm is saying he is 6ft… in the latest video with Vanity, that’s the height he mentions in English and 180cm in Korean(at least that was the translation for the latter). I thought men stop growing at 25?!
Hormones. He's probably on steroids or human growth hormone.

swayy000

Star
Do you think they were molested as trainees or still are harmed? They're doing the same things to them that happened to btees.
probably both as trainees and now. and im pretty they know about p3d0 agenda they're promoting at this point. And Y3onjun joined bigshit when he was 13 i believe? reminds me of jungk00k joining so young and look at how it affected him now.:(

Tsunami

Established
See, this is what has been sort of the last straw with BTS for me as far as finding them attractive. When they performed Dynamite at AGT last year, I mean they've alway worn makeup (obviously) but they usually tone it done for American performances. This time they went all out and it was a really big turnoff for me. Call me old fashioned, homo/transphobic, whatever but I'm in the camp of having a very stern definition of what a man should be, how they should look, ect and absolutely despise the men who wear makeup. It's just sooo unattractive to me. Ironically, this was the first time my mom has seen BTS and pointed out how much my fiance looks like a white (white/Guatemalan mix) version of Taehyung. I never noticed it before and now I can't unsee it View attachment 60888
Yeeey, i agree with u 100% as a male.... If i have to wear make-up just so i can be a trendy likeable male... Then i eould gladly be natural and hated

probably both as trainees and now. and im pretty they know about p3d0 agenda they're promoting at this point. And Y3onjun joined bigshit when he was 13 i believe? reminds me of jungk00k joining so young and look at how it affected him now.:(
Bang has a type and he rewards them. The new Tae, BG, is more compliant. They're really young, so it's going to be awhile before we see the effects. YJ is already starting to show signs of problems. Th too, with his plastic surgery and smaller size. Even after debut, he was already planning to replace btees.

Berrywon88

Star
JK's height is a straight up lie lol...he's probably 5'8. He's one of the shorter members but wears platform boots or my guess lifts in his shoes. He probably hates being short. And I think jn and rm are the one's that are actually 5'10 and over

Notice jk's shoes haha and jhpe's bad posture. This was supposed to be a photo showing shortest to tallest members...what a joke!
BTS-height.jpg

eaisa

Established
JK's height is a straight up lie lol...he's probably 5'8. He's one of the shorter members but wears platform boots or my guess lifts in his shoes. He probably hates being short. And I think jn and rm are the one's that are actually 5'10 and over

Notice jk's shoes haha and jhpe's bad posture. This was supposed to be a photo showing shortest to tallest members...what a joke!
View attachment 60902
love how jungkook has different shoes from the others to further push his "rebel" image.

Luisy

Established
Has anyone checked the yeontan video on weverse, uploaded on jun 12? A twitter account caught out the time they are showing in details option when its downloaded is march 22 in the morning. I got curious and downloaded that on a samsung phone; it did show the time in the details option - march 22. But when I download any other video from weverse, before and after that yeontan one, they only show the time when I downloaded it, not the time the uploader recorded it. I assumed maybe its happening only from TH's phone so I checked some of other photos that he uploaded, but those only show the downloading time. Can anyone explain what it means? Why only that video's time description is different?

Berrywon88

Star
want to share this , did he live in the Hybe /Big Hit building ? go to your house and go to sleep :

I heard their lives are planned and if there is no staff in the room with them then they're close by. Nothing they do on camera is spontaneous or on their own esp. these days! They are watched at all times. I think it was jk that mentioned once he should end his live because it was getting too late and staff had to stay up until he was over. Plus, t*e doesn't pretend staff aren't around in his lives and looks/talks to them. Finally an early live with Jm, jn, and Jk in a hotel room, there were staff clearly there filming them etc. The members tried to act like they were the only ones there.

So I'm sure one of those huge black suv's with a driver was waiting for him to be finished and took him back home. There was also probably staff watching and making sure he didn't slip up in any way on camera. I highly doubt he was alone in the hybe building.

swayy000

Star
Bang has a type and he rewards them. The new Tae, BG, is more compliant. They're really young, so it's going to be awhile before we see the effects. YJ is already starting to show signs of problems. Th too, with his plastic surgery and smaller size. Even after debut, he was already planning to replace btees.
i was watching this shaman a couple weeks ago after watching simple believers video, and he was talking about them and he said that for their success , 2021 will be the year they "sow the seeds and cultivate it" and improving their skills and 2022 will be the year they start to "bloom", and then he said around 2025-2027 will be the years they will reach global success... so im guessing bt5 might disband around 2025-2027 then t ex t takes over?... and I checked when the video was made and it was made in January 2019, and t ex t debuted two months after i believe, so it seems what the guy predicted is accurate so far regarding them starting to grow a bit in 2021-2022.... so im wondering who will get sacrificed around that time if it happens :confused: because i honestly couldn't see them gaining bt5 level success, but then again i remembered seeing an article saying that bang pedo will use "similar tactics" that he used with bt5 to make t ex t famous.

swayy000

Star

View attachment 60902
wow i didnt even notice that, and it looks like jh0pe's bending he's knees a bit to make jungk00k look taller

Berrywon88

Star
Has anyone checked the yeontan video on weverse, uploaded on jun 12? A twitter account caught out the time they are showing in details option when its downloaded is march 22 in the morning. I got curious and downloaded that on a samsung phone; it did show the time in the details option - march 22. But when I download any other video from weverse, before and after that yeontan one, they only show the time when I downloaded it, not the time the uploader recorded it. I assumed maybe its happening only from TH's phone so I checked some of other photos that he uploaded, but those only show the downloading time. Can anyone explain what it means? Why only that video's time description is different?
Huh??!