BTS discussion thread

eaisa

Established
No older members on here ever posts so that makes sense, right? I see some cry on here about this thread changing but offer zero contributions. Also, as a new member I went through a lot of this thread and most of the time I had to skip several pages because there were members fighting, random people derailing the thread on purpose, and extremist religious posts...none of these having anything to do with b*s. I find the newer members posting now are more chill and actually discuss b*s.
i agree. im glad a new set of members came. its not that i hate older members, i actually love most of them and their posts. its just that some of them were either trolls, thelemites or bigots.

The issue I have with the car wash photos, at least from a commercial standpoint, is that they're guys. Not that men don't work at car washes cause they do, it's just that these sorts of photoshoots are 99% of the time exclusively of women. They're stupid and sexist photoshoots when they're of women. And having a bunch of men doing a squeaky-clean family friendly version of this concept doesn't do anything for women, it doesn't break boundaries or make me and other women feel "represented". It's just extremely dumb, unoriginal and boring.

Also, the photos of them with the hoses, and the fact that the water was so obviously photoshopped, was hilarious to me. Like, what's the point of a car wash photoshoot if they aren't going to at least get a little bit wet? Not to be inappropriate here, but let's be real, car wash photoshoots are never about washing cars.

I don't take issue with a man shaving his armpits or legs or anywhere else if he chooses to do that for no reason other than he wants to. But I highly doubt that JM, who was VERY masculine when they first debuted, suddenly in the last few years is okay with being this effeminate. I can't really explain why I think it's so obviously not his choice, it just is very obviously not his choice.
It's not his choice, he looks miserable. They're doing it to Bg and Yj now. They look very feminine. One was in pigtails and the other wears crop tops.

Berrywon88

Star
When did that happen? That means everything on weverse is a lie like their other stuff.
It happened a few times on jn's weverse account where he or a staff would reply to multiple posts from the same army for that day. His fans on twtrr would cry about how lucky said army was etc. I saw some wondered how he found these posts. I was surprised no one thought that it was all fake.

Berrywon88

Star
Yeah, his weight loss is a lot and concerning..... :confused:
While his weight loss is maybe the most recent and obvious one, I also feel like with most bts members I genuinely think they look emaciated in recent times. Like the make up can sort of cover it up, but they look really, really exhausted and unhealthy if you look closely.
I think Jin, Jmn, and jk look very weak, but also hobi recently looked so exhausted.
Years of constant practice, pressure, photo shoots, interviews and all the other behind the scenes stuff and god knows what does eventually show physically.

In this recent video I was really shocked at his thin frame.
Almost all the fans immediately criticize anyone who makes an observation or comment about members weight etc, and while it is not right to make definitive conclusions, since we simply don't know what exactly goes on, I think it is perfectly normal to make an observation and maybe be worried. Saying he looks healthy, like most fans say is delusional, like he very clearly looks poorly.

To be honest, while I don't support their agendas etc., I do feel sad looking at him, because I know also from close friends what an extreme struggle eating issues/body image issues can be, they can affect your health in so many ways and it is a constant struggle.
He is severely underweight and it is sad. I actually noticed something with kpop fans recently. A lot of boy group fans coddle/baby members while refusing to hear criticism or concern for their health. To admit their fave is not looking well would be humanizing him. And they treat these idols like dolls not humans. While most girl group fans are highly critical of their faves and if they lose or gain any weight lord help them. For example, I saw this on twittr.
I think blackpink look a lot more healthy now but the posts about them are vile. From the company and fans it's impossible for idols to live up to these kind of expectations.

Pepsi

Veteran
No older members on here ever posts so that makes sense, right? I see some cry on here about this thread changing but offer zero contributions. Also, as a new member I went through a lot of this thread and most of the time I had to skip several pages because there were members fighting, random people derailing the thread on purpose, and extremist religious posts...none of these having anything to do with b*s. I find the newer members posting now are more chill and actually discuss b*s.
this is very true lol

It happened a few times on jn's weverse account where he or a staff would reply to multiple posts from the same army for that day. His fans on twtrr would cry about how lucky said army was etc. I saw some wondered how he found these posts. I was surprised no one thought that it was all fake.
They don't have time for weverse when there's commercials, online concerts, lives, announcements and releases. It's unfair to the fans who think it's real.

Their arms look so small. If they're doing this to the younger ones what did they do to btees? I think YJ's lip implants aren't for aesthetics. Jm and Jn have them too. Why do men get lip fillers and bbls. There's a lot of rumors that Jm got one done.

Luisy

Established
Its not just jin account, everyone. All are staff.

Yeah this is one of the posts from jul 20 2020 where V aka staffs save post 5 am in the morning, only to reply kekeke later on.
IMG_20210823_155819.jpg
IMG_20210823_155830.jpg

queen82

Star
a
Yeah, his weight loss is a lot and concerning..... :confused:
While his weight loss is maybe the most recent and obvious one, I also feel like with most bts members I genuinely think they look emaciated in recent times. Like the make up can sort of cover it up, but they look really, really exhausted and unhealthy if you look closely.
I think Jin, Jmn, and jk look very weak, but also hobi recently looked so exhausted.
Years of constant practice, pressure, photo shoots, interviews and all the other behind the scenes stuff and god knows what does eventually show physically.

In this recent video I was really shocked at his thin frame.
Almost all the fans immediately criticize anyone who makes an observation or comment about members weight etc, and while it is not right to make definitive conclusions, since we simply don't know what exactly goes on, I think it is perfectly normal to make an observation and maybe be worried. Saying he looks healthy, like most fans say is delusional, like he very clearly looks poorly.

To be honest, while I don't support their agendas etc., I do feel sad looking at him, because I know also from close friends what an extreme struggle eating issues/body image issues can be, they can affect your health in so many ways and it is a constant struggle.
about J-hope, yesterday i was watching for the first time the Chicken Noodles Soup video with Becky G, she looks more fine and healthy than him in the video , he looks really skinny ..

Last edited:

Luisy

Established
Yes.
What does this description mean "Uploaded from web browser"? Was it uploaded from a browser but not the app? Why they would be using a browser on that day?
View attachment 61010
Noone got any answer about it? Why anyone from bts or staffs would be using a browser? All of them should have weverse app right?

I think the samsungs bts use are just to show up and advertise and only for bts idol work. Those are the phones they share with staffs, not the actual personal phone with personal information. probably bts use iphone. The staffs, especially the female ones, look like obsessed fans; some of them have bts stickers behind their mirrors.
If really TH posted this video, it means that phone doesn't have any weverse app - so he used a browser. Staffs pretending to be bts shows bts themselves don't need any weverse.
Or, for some reason staffs used another phone on that day which doesn't have any weverse app.

Berrywon88

Star
They don't have time for weverse when there's commercials, online concerts, lives, announcements and releases. It's unfair to the fans who think it's real.

Their arms look so small. If they're doing this to the younger ones what did they do to btees? I think YJ's lip implants aren't for aesthetics. Jm and Jn have them too. Why do men get lip fillers and bbls. There's a lot of rumors that Jm got one done.

Wow, I thought jn's lips were natural since he had full lips even as a child.

Berrywon88

Star
Noone got any answer about it? Why anyone from bts or staffs would be using a browser? All of them should have weverse app right?

I think the samsungs bts use are just to show up and advertise and only for bts idol work. Those are the phones they share with staffs, not the actual personal phone with personal information. probably bts use iphone. The staffs, especially the female ones, look like obsessed fans; some of them have bts stickers behind their mirrors.
If really TH posted this video, it means that phone doesn't have any weverse app - so he used a browser. Staffs pretending to be bts shows bts themselves don't need any weverse.
Or, for some reason staffs used another phone on that day which doesn't have any weverse app.
Yeah I think it's pretty much confirmed that they don't use Samsung for real they just have to be seen with it. T*e blocked out what is probably his iPhone in this pic.EXmcmYqUYAEundH.jpeg.jpg
And the female staffs that do the make up etc always bugged me...the company shows them on camera supposedly doing the groups makeup but they do absolutely nothing...always with those little brushes with no product on them lol and it comes across as these women just wanting to touch the members faces or something. It's weird!
c9bb458cd840e58f42ee754a3c33260b58435cc6v2_hq.jpg
The real makeup work must be done off camera.

Like there's no strands of hair out of place here. what is she doing? hahaha...

Luisy

Established
Yeah I think it's pretty much confirmed that they don't use Samsung for real they just have to be seen with it. T*e blocked out what is probably his iPhone in this pic.View attachment 61051
And the female staffs that do the make up etc always bugged me...the company shows them on camera supposedly doing the groups makeup but they do absolutely nothing...always with those little brushes with no product on them lol and it comes across as these women just wanting to touch the members faces or something. It's weird!
View attachment 61053
The real makeup work must be done off camera.

Like there's no strands of hair out of place here. what is she doing? hahaha...
Female staffs always unnecessarily touching them every now and then. Im surprised armys never think its inappropiate.

I have been watching weverse for few hours today and witnessed suddenly armys are flooding weverse with the message "thank you taehyung for coming weverse so often" with same copy paste letters and many of those profiles have been active after a long time only to post these sort of letters. Definitely many users on bts weverse app are bots, I don't trust that wever number they have on top. Staffs definitely keep up with this thread its no coincidence suddenly they are trying to clarify its actually TH himself who comes on weverse. Haha poor b**tards!

Last edited:

swayy000

Star

j1m1n got a bbl? :oops: