BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
You are right, this is not a surprise for us who had scales fall from our eyes. Even so I was shocked to the core to see that they have a total of six Grammy nominations and in the same time I can not help to remember their first red carpet at the Billboards. As if it was yesterday. They were a bit shy, so well-mannered and humble, to use an 'epithet' so-much loved by the Army. But my appreciation (there was never more than that) is a big zero now when they are at the peak of their success. Fabricated as it is.
BTS are not nominated for the Grammys.

The video you posted is about bighit sumbmitting BTS so they can be nominated
You have to propose the artist to the grammys so they can be selected. Bighit suggested BTS for those nominations but the Grammy did not accept yet

The nominations will be announced December 5th :)

And it looks like they will have a new colaboration soon (the other artist has a D in their name)

Is anyone else here familiar with K_a_t_y* G*r*o*v*e_s? I was doing some research into DID and people were mentioning her name in the comments of some videos. She has a channel where she talks about how she is a survivor of all of this (mkultra, sra, beta kitten programming, etc.)
Personally, it's too triggering for me to watch.
But I highly recommend for others to watch her videos and learn more, especially if you want to gain some insight into what bee*tea*es is going through.
But if you have PTSD, even if you don't think anything like this ever happened to you, I would strongly advise to proceed with caution.

Claudelle

Rookie
BTS are not nominated for the Grammys.

The video you posted is about bighit sumbmitting BTS so they can be nominated
You have to propose the artist to the grammys so they can be selected. Bighit suggested BTS for those nominations but the Grammy did not accept yet

The nominations will be announced December 5th :)

And it looks like they will have a new colaboration soon (the other artist has a D in their name)

I knew about Bighit submitting BTS as to be nominated for Grammys and I thought the nominations have been announced. I didn't checked with the official website because I do not follow BTS stuff anymore. I am really sorry for my mistake and thank you for bring it into attention.

Guys do you think BTS like and appreciate fans or is everything a fancade and fake I remember an insider saying that a lot of Kpop artists are fake to fans and this was a little upsetting because a quality that I find really important in someone is gratefulness and there have been a lot of scandals where Kpop artists have bee found to say controversial statements about fans do you think any members in particular are like this

cadiz

Star
I knew about Bighit submitting BTS as to be nominated for Grammys and I thought the nominations have been announced. I didn't checked with the official website because I do not follow BTS stuff anymore. I am really sorry for my mistake and thank you for bring it into attention.
no problem! :) There is a lot of missinformation because fans spread rumors on social media

Guys do you think BTS like and appreciate fans or is everything a fancade and fake I remember an insider saying that a lot of Kpop artists are fake to fans and this was a little upsetting because a quality that I find really important in someone is gratefulness and there have been a lot of scandals where Kpop artists have bee found to say controversial statements about fans do you think any members in particular are like this
I read BTS were being stalked in Europe, fans going to their hotel rooms and following their cars. They can't go out in the streets because fans stalk them
BTS can't love those type of fans...they must talk badly about them in private

rottielover

Established
It's hard to say... I want to believe they're appreciative as they say so in their speeches/interviews/comments/vlive sessions when it comes to their army fans, unless that's all an huge act they put on to keep the money rollin' in, keep the fans happy and to stay on top? we'll never know what they really think in private or their true intentions? Yet seeing all these posts about some of them literally crying on stage or on cam makes it look like they're grateful for all this, so confusing... if not, then they sure are pretty good actors.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran

wow

Veteran
Sorry if it's already been said but doesn't KTH stand for Kim Taehyung?
I know I am kinda repeating this idea.. but this + "6 members are left " =... :(

some of the information this account shares is not 100% true, so we shouldnt jump into conclusions i guess, cause it could be anyone, maybe someone we dont even think is going to be sacrificed.

pinkblob

Established
Hello, guys! Though I've become a member here almost a month ago this is the first time I'm writing on this forum. The reason? I've tried to catch up with a huge amount of information posted here though I've not succeeded entirely. But have you seen this? Is this real? I think this is the ireffutable proof of BTS involvement in the satanic music industry. I mean I was expecting something Grammy-related but six nominations...

they're not nominated, it just means bighit asked to be considered into 6 different categories, the more the better chances they have of getting at least 1 nom.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
ok that's not what was being said though.

You see the number of armys when there's special events and concerts, the fact that it's a huge fandom is true. crazier in what way? what exactly? specific details of what you consider crazy? Suga wasn't even talking about that. He just said people get mocked for liking kpop. And that army do charity work. both things that are true and have nothing to do with the "self-victimization" and "craziness of army" that you and another user see in his words. Please try having some common sense, it doesn't seem yall have much.
Man please give us a chance. Look it's logic: he knows his fandom is crazy over them and they can't just like them but obsessively love them
because that's what they've been looking for since their debut: to have stan-hard fans that will assure their success.
The problem is that he acts like he doesn't know his fans are treating them like their God. They do idolize them not "like" them. He talks about something that doesn't actually happen.

People are not bashing kpop stans bc of the music they are listening to, but bc of their obession over it.

If you could see things more objectively, you'd see what I mean when I say that being obsessed is abnormal so then "crazy".

deniiiiXD

Veteran
yeah, they have a better chance at surviving any possible ww than the rest of us, but i guess that's not what you mean. The soul can't be hurt, no matter what happens to you physically, so deep down they're still made from source, just like all of us.
I have no hope for some of you here though, you don't have minds of your own, it's really sad. Doesn't your religions say it's bad to even be thinking about this stuff, what are you doing in this forum? You should be out on the street annoying people telling them they need to be saved.

Hear no evil, speak no evil, SEE no evil. Go to your church and pray. Get your bibles out and read. Log off from this site, save your soul.
Religion ( God ) saved me and you never did.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
you guys are so predictable... when i used the symbol to ward off your negative energy i knew.. i was like ' some tin foil peeps are gonna say i'm evil or some shit' and yeah... you did. :) BUT i've changed my icon yet again to ANOTHER evil occult symbol that you will never be able to find on wiki. This one... is dark, guys. like i don't want to scare you, but if you look at it it's gonna force you to think for yourself and have common sense that you so obviously lack.

In case you haven't noticed it has become impossible for me to take this thread seriously, to take some of you seriously. I miss when people actually looked for info instead of just saying, 'omg they need to be saved! but i hate them :( they need god :( omg :( but they're fans i hate them they're crazy :mad: but IAM army :("

this isn't a forum to learn and share, it's basically bible study.
You worry me.. You really got some good points but tbh if you didn't attack others you wouldn't be attacked back..
Well sorry I don't have the best answers but I think you should stay where you feel confortable instead of changing a place..

Diamond

Rookie
SO... it's come to my attention that one of the members on this site has a profile picture with a certain symbol. So i looked it up.
View attachment 16347
"Disks or balls, consisting of concentric blue and white circles (usually, from inside to outside, dark blue, light blue, white, and dark blue) representing an evil eye are common apotropaic talismans in West Asia, found on the prows of Mediterranean boats and elsewhere; in some forms of the folklore, the staring eyes are supposed to bend the malicious gaze back to the sorcerer."

basically, it makes any evil intent or energy go back to the person sending it, so be careful, i guess.

here's the wiki page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye#Protection_from_the_eye

block and stay safe, everyone :(

This symbol is wel known in Asia, and it's called "Nazar". It's just a stupid superstition.... Some people believe it protects them from evil eye. But this is just blasphemy, since protection only comes from God.

If you would ask my opinion I'd say someone infiltrated this symbol in the asian culture to prepare the minds of the people for the coming of the Anti-christ (Dajjal). Also believeing in superstition is kind of blasphemous.

Don't be scared guys! This talisman will not help nor harm you.

Hing

Rookie
I don't really think we should take this account seriously. She might be an insider indeed, but I think this account's purpose is just to keep the "noise" sounds louder. Like something not that big might happen on a certain date, but this account is giving out hints like there will be something super big and significant happening.

About only 6 members left, i think there will be a project (album or anything) when jin is serving in the military. Probably he is going to serve before he is 30.

Idk about the kth is in danger thing. Maybe he's got a drama project where his character is going to die again.

Last edited:

Nun123

Rookie
Even if they were fake , let appreciate that
BTS did many embarrassing and funny things that is out of their true personality just to make fans happy or laugh , sometimes I feel like these boys don't like what they do but they're forced for the fans , it makes sense if you assume that tae and kookie doesn't like taekook pairing , it is better for them to hide their true opinion about their fandom rather than express it and then army from all the world makes a noise

you guys are so predictable... when i used the symbol to ward off your negative energy i knew.. i was like ' some tin foil peeps are gonna say i'm evil or some shit' and yeah... you did. :) BUT i've changed my icon yet again to ANOTHER evil occult symbol that you will never be able to find on wiki. This one... is dark, guys. like i don't want to scare you, but if you look at it it's gonna force you to think for yourself and have common sense that you so obviously lack.

In case you haven't noticed it has become impossible for me to take this thread seriously, to take some of you seriously. I miss when people actually looked for info instead of just saying, 'omg they need to be saved! but i hate them :( they need god :( omg :( but they're fans i hate them they're crazy :mad: but IAM army :("

this isn't a forum to learn and share, it's basically bible study.
I miss the old you
Like I said before a lot of members have left and it’s difficult to analyse as a lot has already been done
Everyone worked very hard on this thread and every contribution is valid
Points on this thread are made up of different categories some are statistics some are theories and assumptions and some are opinions the ones you pointed out are opinions and with these answers we can determine more of the illuminati origin with BTS
If you don’t like this thread anymore please leave that’s what I would do if I lost interest in something Instead of hurting others unintentionally
You also have to realise a lot of members are busy in their own lives so posting theories has been declined I’ll try my best to keep going when I have time even though I’m not as good as users like @DarkAndWild and @the world is a stage per say and others that have contributed amazing posts here which are the majority of users
Thank you