BTS discussion thread

Destruction109

Established
(Not bts related)
It's strange that whenever there is a full moon day I always feel paranoid, scared, someone's eyes on me and sleepless. Idk it's just me but instead of admiring the beautiful full moon I randomly go to my balcony and sit bath in its light. It's so weird.... It's like I was in some sort of trance.
Yesterday I was listening to Ariana's song ' no tear left to cry' . I listened to it at least 5 -6 times. I was already asleep by the time of 2 am. I had a really strange dream. In it selena Gomez and Ariana were singing alongside with the grave of most famous musicians of all time. I was standing in the middle of the graves line up in the shape of letter 'U'. I noticed that Katy Perry and beyounce were sitting up from there grave. I remember saying ' fake,Honest and Beyonce ' then they both turned to my side and creepily smiled at me. I was so scared I woke up from my dream and had sleep paralysis until my mum shook me out of it. Guys....it was so scared.....I never even listen to Beyonce , Katy or selena....much less think about them...I am having a headache right now even it is like 3 hours since I woke up...

deniiiiXD

Veteran
(Not bts related)
It's strange that whenever there is a full moon day I always feel paranoid, scared, someone's eyes on me and sleepless. Idk it's just me but instead of admiring the beautiful full moon I randomly go to my balcony and sit bath in its light. It's so weird.... It's like I was in some sort of trance.
Yesterday I was listening to Ariana's song ' no tear left to cry' . I listened to it at least 5 -6 times. I was already asleep by the time of 2 am. I had a really strange dream. In it selena Gomez and Ariana were singing alongside with the grave of most famous musicians of all time. I was standing in the middle of the graves line up in the shape of letter 'U'. I noticed that Katy Perry and beyounce were sitting up from there grave. I remember saying ' fake,Honest and Beyonce ' then they both turned to my side and creepily smiled at me. I was so scared I woke up from my dream and had sleep paralysis until my mum shook me out of it. Guys....it was so scared.....I never even listen to Beyonce , Katy or selena....much less think about them...I am having a headache right now even it is like 3 hours since I woke up...
That's so scary omg :( Please take care
The devil has many ways of trying to scary you so you gotta pray and be brave.. Say the prayer Our father before going to sleep or whenever you feel something is wrong to send the evil away..
And please don't worry :confused: Relax and think about something else or do something fun. Take care

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys I got an idea: in the past.. whenever I started liking a song, I was checking afterwards if it is illuminati. And I could find a lot of info about it, mostly on youtube.
So I think if anybody of us has time and editing skills let's try to make a video about a new popular(or not) kpop release and it being linked to illuminati.
By now I only can find bts related ones and some about the old kpop songs.
I think it would be a good idea since many people even tho they know there is illuminati hope their favourite group isn't or it's a lot less in it.
And I think many occultic symbols we already know so we can analyse a mv pretty well.
It's just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Destruction109

Established
Guys listen to me! Never ever listen to subliminals that claim to provide you peace or some sort of bullshit! I was listening to them to free from my stress but it's acting opposite! I suffer from major headaches , insomnia and I always feel...idk..weird.. like I am not myself...especially between 1 am to 3 am. I wake up either shivering or with sweat. I am having nightmares....I will admit it. .i listened to mind power. Her subliminals are rumoured to work but it cause a lot of...discomfort...idk it's being days ever since I listened to subliminals but the effects are still there. Guys...please help me....

Guys I got an idea: in the past.. whenever I started liking a song, I was checking afterwards if it is illuminati. And I could find a lot of info about it, mostly on youtube.
So I think if anybody of us has time and editing skills let's try to make a video about a new popular(or not) kpop release and it being linked to illuminati.
By now I only can find bts related ones and some about the old kpop songs.
I think it would be a good idea since many people even tho they know there is illuminati hope their group isn't or it's a lot less in it.
And I think many occultic symbols we already know so we can analyse a mv pretty well.
It's just a suggestion.
I was going to do this for O Sole Mio sf9 what an illuminati song

Guys do you know who wrote epiphany
I’ve found something interesting I want to share but it’d only make sense if Jin wrote the lyrics
Also the song is my favourite solo song so far maybe I can relate to the lyrics
I’ve been hurting recently and the lyrics are almost inspiring but obviously they have satanism behind but out f all the BTS songs I can really relate to the lyrics

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Last edited:

rottielover

Established
Guys do you know who wrote epiphany
I’ve found something interesting I want to share but it’d only make sense if Jin wrote the lyrics
Also the song is my favourite solo song so far maybe I can relate to the lyrics
I’ve been hurting recently and the lyrics are almost inspiring but obviously they have satanism behind but out f all the BTS songs I can really relate to the lyrics

I think we should just be careful when listening to a song is to pay attention the content/lyrics/message. Words carry a lot of weight and have power to them and have the ability to affect our minds and subconscious. It may express a double meaning behind them, i don't know for sure... but just be mindful of what type of thoughts the song is feeding to yourself...are they positive or negative? makes you feel depressed or uplifted? Angry or promiscuous? it all depends.. You need to be discerning of that and guard your mind if your goal is to only allow good/positive things to yourself and most importantly if its the truth.

Attachments

I think we should just be careful when listening to a song is to pay attention the content/lyrics/message. Words carry a lot of weight and have power to them and have the ability to affect our minds and subconscious. It may express a double meaning behind them, i don't know for sure... but just be mindful of what type of thoughts the song is feeding to yourself...are they positive or negative? makes you feel depressed or uplifted? Angry or promiscuous? it all depends.. You need to be discerning of that and guard your mind.
Thank you
I’ve done and researched about subliminals so I’m completely aware of course I’m trying to understand what’s behind the lyrics that makes me relate so much and Ik that it must be something quite satanic
But actually epiphany hasn’t really affected me like other songs (BST IDOL ETC) however I don’t listen to it much as I’m trying to stop listening to music as a whole
I find the lyrics very interesting

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Thank you
I’ve done and researched about subliminals so I’m completely aware of course I’m trying to understand what’s behind the lyrics that makes me relate so much and Ik that it must be something quite satanic
But actually epiphany hasn’t really affected me like other songs (BST IDOL ETC) however I don’t listen to it much as I’m trying to stop listening to music as a whole
I find the lyrics very interesting
I have a theory.. It's not based on much research but when I heared that they do magik rituals before their album is realised (over their songs) I started thinking about what if they do witchcraft and ask demons what it is in teens minds so that they can relate to the songs?
Sure thing is that a witch can talk with demons and demons can read people's minds. That's also why the so called "predictors" can "see" some things in the future, bc the devil predicts things based on the info he has from other people. That's why sometimes they are right and sometimes they are not.

So yeah, I think that's why. I also am so dumbfounded seeing what kind of lyrics Eminem writes lately. It's exactly what I would like to hear! But every soul is important so the devil can be behind anything that seems misterious and magical.

Chic

Veteran
I have a theory.. It's not based on much research but when I heared that they do magik rituals before their album is realised (over their songs) I started thinking about what if they do witchcraft and ask demons what it is in teens minds so that they can relate to the songs?
Sure thing is that a witch can talk with demons and demons can read people's minds. That's also why the so called "predictors" can "see" some things in the future, bc the devil predicts things based on the info he has from other people. That's why sometimes they are right and sometimes they are not.

So yeah, I think that's why. I also am so dumbfounded seeing what kind of lyrics Eminem writes lately. It's exactly what I would like to hear! But every soul is important so the devil can be behind anything that seems misterious and magical.

To add to that, it's not witchcraft but don't forget they issue surveys for fans participation. They use them to gauge what kind of topics they may be interested in hearing in a song. So yeah, same thing.
Goes back to my point in keeping them attached. They make music that is relatable which in turn makes fans feel like B+S knows what they are going through and can act as a salve of some kind. That's why you have so many who go hard for them (they get sooooo angry!) and speak on how they helped "save them." This kind of codependency is so dangerous.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
To add to that, it's not witchcraft but don't forget they issue surveys for fans participation. They use them to gauge what kind of topics they may be interested in hearing in a song. So yeah, same thing.
Goes back to my point in keeping them attached. They make music that is relatable which in turn makes fans feel like B+S knows what they are going through and can act as a salve of some kind. That's why you have so many who go hard for them (they get sooooo angry!) and speak on how they helped "save them." This kind of codependency is so dangerous.
Yes, exactly
Interesting thing happened to me recently that I told some armys things they could not answer back: that even firstly bts helps, they become in time like a drug you need in order to be happy; and "would you care about me, loving yourself?"
Strange but they seem less and less fierce than before. I think it's also because the fandom enlarged extremely much in the past year (so there are many different kinds of people).
Yet I also see all the other fandoms hate armys lately. I'm surprised to see people agreeing with me on twitter. They are seriously sick of armys.

Chic

Veteran
Yes, exactly
Interesting thing happened to me recently that I told some armys things they could not answer back: that even firstly bts helps, they become in time like a drug you need in order to be happy; and "would you care about me, loving yourself?"
Strange but they seem less and less fierce than before. I think it's also because the fandom enlarged extremely much in the past year (so there are many different kinds of people).
Yet I also see all the other fandoms hate armys lately. I'm surprised to see people agreeing with me on twitter. They are seriously sick of armys.
The meltdown that would happen if something were to happen to a member, if they were to disband, a member were to leave, a member in a dating scandal...I just think about the meltdown! How tremendous would that be! This is why I think the codependency is dangerous. I know they rely on their fans to support them as their cushion. But once fans feel betrayed (dating scandal) or they disband/leave...whew!

Frozenrose

Veteran

I agree but don't give demons and satan this much power. They can't read our minds because they're not omnipresent.
Question: "Can Satan read our minds or know our thoughts?"

Answer:
First, it is important for us to remember that Satan is not omnipresent—he cannot be in more than one place at a time. Only God is everywhere, and only God knows everything, while Satan must rely on his army of demons to do his bidding.

Can Satan and/or his demons read our minds? No. First Kings 8:39 says that God alone knows every human heart. There is no one else who has that ability. God knows what we will say before we can say it, while the thought is still formulating (Psalm 139:4). Jesus, being God incarnate, exhibited the divine quality of knowing men’s thoughts: “He knew what was in each person” (John 2:25; cf. Matthew 9:4; John 6:64).

The Bible does teach us that Satan is powerful. Likely he was the highest of all the fallen angels, as he was persuasive enough to convince one third of the angels to join him in his rebellion (Revelation 12:4). Even after Satan's fall, not even Michael the archangel dared to confront him without the Lord’s help (Jude 1:9). Satan is the “the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient” (Ephesians 2:2b). However, Satan’s power has its limits, and reading our minds seems to be beyond his ability.

It would take omniscience for Satan and his demons to read our minds, which they do not have. God is the only One who can know our thoughts. However, Satan and his demons have been observing and tempting human beings for thousands of years. Surely, they have learned a few things about us over the years. Even without the ability to know our thoughts, they can make a well-educated guess as to what we are thinking and then attempt to use that to their advantage. That is why we are commanded to “submit yourselves, then, to God” (James 4:7a), before we are told to “resist the devil” (James 4:7b).

rottielover

Established
So you tell me that sinning through the thought doesn't exist? Too many times Jesus told us how bad is the sin made by our thinking. Hating for example is a sin and it's made through thinking.
And isn't sinning the act when you are influenced by the devil? How does he influence you? Giving you sinful thoughts. If you accept them you sin.
Religion is more complex that it seems and decoding the bible/God's words without the power of Holy Spirit can lead you to errors.
I think what @Frozenrose shared is explaining that the devil cannot read our minds or predict what we will say in the future, based on the scripture stated only God has that ability. The enemy can only influence and feed evil thoughts to our minds and whether we continuously dwell on it or act on it...is sin, which I agree with you that sinning can begin in with the thoughts too. I think we should consider here the idea of temptation, it will happen, even Jesus was tempted in the desert, but willingly choosing to act or/and letting it dwell in our minds (ex. lust/hate)...gives birth to sin. Thoughts can lead to actions in the long run.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I agree but don't give demons and satan this much power. They can't read our minds because they're not omnipresent.
Question: "Can Satan read our minds or know our thoughts?"

Answer: First, it is important for us to remember that Satan is not omnipresent—he cannot be in more than one place at a time. Only God is everywhere, and only God knows everything, while Satan must rely on his army of demons to do his bidding.

Can Satan and/or his demons read our minds? No. First Kings 8:39 says that God alone knows every human heart. There is no one else who has that ability. God knows what we will say before we can say it, while the thought is still formulating (Psalm 139:4). Jesus, being God incarnate, exhibited the divine quality of knowing men’s thoughts: “He knew what was in each person” (John 2:25; cf. Matthew 9:4; John 6:64).

The Bible does teach us that Satan is powerful. Likely he was the highest of all the fallen angels, as he was persuasive enough to convince one third of the angels to join him in his rebellion (Revelation 12:4). Even after Satan's fall, not even Michael the archangel dared to confront him without the Lord’s help (Jude 1:9). Satan is the “the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient” (Ephesians 2:2b). However, Satan’s power has its limits, and reading our minds seems to be beyond his ability.

It would take omniscience for Satan and his demons to read our minds, which they do not have. God is the only One who can know our thoughts. However, Satan and his demons have been observing and tempting human beings for thousands of years. Surely, they have learned a few things about us over the years. Even without the ability to know our thoughts, they can make a well-educated guess as to what we are thinking and then attempt to use that to their advantage. That is why we are commanded to “submit yourselves, then, to God” (James 4:7a), before we are told to “resist the devil” (James 4:7b).
I think what @Frozenrose shared is explaining that the devil cannot read our minds or predict what we will say in the future, based on the scripture stated only God has that ability. The enemy can only influence and feed evil thoughts to our minds and whether we continuously dwell on it or act on it...is sin, which I agree with you that sinning can begin in with the thoughts too. I think we should consider here the idea of temptation, it will happen, even Jesus was tempted in the desert, but willingly choosing to act or/and letting it dwell in our minds (ex. lust/hate)...gives birth to sin. Thoughts can lead to actions in the long run.
You are right guys sorry for my reaction
It's true I still have things to learn :<

Guys I’ve been thinking
I’m epiphany we see the reversal of time and events Jin goes back to the start at the end of the video
It made me wonder in the illuminati reversing is important
If you think about it the illuminati don’t invent signs themselves they use signs and flip them to make them the complete opposite For example the V sign would be peace but the illuminati changed it to evil and war
Black magic can also be reversed just like spells

This was an interesting explanation I found:
The black magician cannot use the symbols of white magic without bringing down upon himself the forces of white magic, which would be fatal to his schemes. He must therefore distort the hierograms so that they typify the occult fact that he himself is distorting the principles for which the symbols stand. Black magic is not a fundamental art; it is the misuse of an art. Therefore it has no symbols of its own. It merely takes the emblematic figures of white magic, and by inverting and reversing them signifies that it is left-handed.”
If the music video is reversed and the illuminati likes to reverse things the true meaning behind the song must be reversed if you think about it the goal is to have one world one nationality no difference like that no one is special and they are “shining” as a whole not individually
Also if you look at the lyrics he talks about his “precious soul” but what if he really means that he has lost his soul in the midst of all the evil
Also reversed songs always give illuminati references
Sorry this was just a thought Idk what I’m talkinf about lol