BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
This is translation of a Korean comment explaining the situation

In Dahn World, Dahn is a word that comes from the Dahn Goon myth, an ancient Korean myth. According to this myth, God tested bears and tigers on earth by telling them that if they ate only garlic and mugwort and survived in a cave for 100 days, they would become humans. The story is that the tiger failed, but the bear succeeded, became a woman, married God, and the child she gave birth to became Dahn Goon.
2. Dahn World worships this Dahn Goon as a god and reveres Grandmother Mago like the Virgin Mary. The revered animal is, of course, the bear, and the actual Dahn World facilities have sculptures of the Dahn Goon, Mago, and bears all over the place. The seal is a three-legged crow (a crow with three feet, the seal worn on the hanbok of Tuvatu members), and it mixes the tenets of various religions such as Buddhism, Christianity, and folk religion (as always with pseudo-believers), and if you cultivate it, it will attract all things like a magnet. Magnetic meditation, which is said to be possible, is also included in the doctrine.
3. On the surface, this place offers meditation, yoga, and brain wave exercises, but its leader, Lee Seung-heon, has been arrested for sexual assault against believers in the U.S. and fraudulent crimes in Korea. He also extorts believers' property and sells products to victims. It is recognized as a pseudo-group in Korea because accusations and testimonies have been constantly coming out. Dahn World's English description is Healing, Yoga, Brain, Education, and it has branches all over the world, including Korea and the United States. The former UN Secretary-General from Korea is also known to be closely related to this organization, and was strongly criticized for his connection to this organization when he was mentioned as a presidential candidate.
5. Singers belonging to Hive have graduated from or are studying at a cyber university created by this organization, and have often been shown performing meditation, yoga, and brainwave exercises promoted externally by this organization. Photos of BTS promoting the Dahn World program are widely available without any need to dig up them.
6. Opinions may differ from scene to scene as to whether music and music videos were used to spread the Dahn World doctrine, but some of the lyrics used unusual words that even Koreans do not know, and according to the dictionary, they are religious words.
7. The current Hive-related controversy in Korea started with CEO Min Hee-jin's KakaoTalk message saying, "I was threatened because of the OMG music video," on a projection made during a press conference, and Korean fans of BTS and Tubatou have already been using Dahn World for several years.

33CB645D-CFF4-45F7-BD6D-0FC9CE5BAA4F.jpegi

i wonder how armys would react to this… way before scooter. they think scooter is the only zionist and problem in that company… how foolish… that company is swarmed up with those zionists/talamudians/kabbalahists/satanists and works with those, makes deals, is supported by such wicked people…
a hive indeed with drones. the honeybees(kids)? are taken exploited and used for their own needs… the honey? well it supports evil agendas and with it they think they are untouchable. honey=money=power when you have those you can literally control everything the media the narratives the lawyers the persecutors the judges. hush money. blackmail. you think you sit like a king and are untouchable because of money and connections… well this empire is OVER.. the idols will fall. all of them. celebrities influencers the famous the rich. over. fall death to some and if there is mercy and grace upon them it will only be bankruptcy and falling from their high horse…

Attachments

cadiz

Star
wow now even the cult situation is coming out

the woman in charge of new jeans actually made a music video with the girls, showing the type of control they suffered in the company Hybe
here is the video:

now this reminds me of music videos like JM' Lie.....remember those dark teasers they did with the Wings album
im sure there is so much hidden symbolism there

hybe is blocking the media, and not many articles about this in Korea
notice how Dispatch is completely silent....because they work for Hybe

sike1309

Established
Something about this tho
I dont think its real
Its apart of a distraction
Remember world is a stage (actors playing apart)
Why would they allow this to come out

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Something about this tho
I dont think its real
Its apart of a distraction
Remember world is a stage (actors playing apart)
Why would they allow this to come out
It seems a bit much. There is quite a bit more piling up this time than with the typical distraction. It’s been one thing after another for the past week or so. I too would like to say it’s a part of some distraction, being the season of Beltane rituals and all. But I’m not really sure what it all means right now. I know I decoded some interesting Gematria numbers. We will just have to see how this plays out.

glitterslugs

Rookie
It seems a bit much. There is quite a bit more piling up this time than with the typical distraction. It’s been one thing after another for the past week or so. I too would like to say it’s a part of some distraction, being the season of Beltane rituals and all. But I’m not really sure what it all means right now. I know I decoded some interesting Gematria numbers. We will just have to see how this plays out.
I noticed that it appears that company has paid some cyber “hard search cleaning” agency to delete any mention of the pseudo religious group in regards to their artists. Allegedly.
I think it’s futile. I agree that it’s weird. They let the rumors get out of control so fast.

I can’t read the language fast or fluently enough to look into this beyond articles with simple, elementary wording but I did speak with my family in Korea. They say that the general public (meaning non music “idol” fans) are not just going to accept whatever that company says anymore. People don’t like the smell of any of this. And they are hyper-fixated on uncovering what’s really going on.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
I noticed that it appears that company has paid some cyber “hard search cleaning” agency to delete any mention of the pseudo religious group in regards to their artists. Allegedly.
I think it’s futile. I agree that it’s weird. They let the rumors get out of control so fast.

I can’t read the language fast or fluently enough to look into this beyond articles with simple, elementary wording but I did speak with my family in Korea. They say that the general public (meaning non music “idol” fans) are not just going to accept whatever that company says anymore. People don’t like the smell of any of this. And they are hyper-fixated on uncovering what’s really going on.
Wow. So people are legit suspicious. This will be interesting to watch unfold.

arhur12

Star

Wow so is the Korean GP turning against Hyb3?

glitterslugs

Rookie
Wow so is the Korean GP turning against Hyb3?
Yes. And they are siding with the creative director, MHJ not always necessarily because they like her or think she’s clean of all wrong doings but they agree with the bulk of her complaints against hive.

I just went to K-side trends....it's huge. People are speculating about hidden messages and pseudo- religious promotions in their mvs.

glitterslugs

Rookie
Wow. So people are legit suspicious. This will be interesting to watch unfold.
Just as fast as that company has comments removed people are faster and will repost another long thread containing their suspicions and deep dives about the allegations.

So I’m not sure the public is going to let this go.
I wish there was a way you all could see the amount of odd occurrences surrounding this.

I’ll link a little bit of translated screenshots but I’m nervous, haha. I haven’t posted here in ages but I thought of this place because things are getting so…so unsettling. We can never know what is true and what isn’t but something is going on.

Attachments

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Yes. And they are siding with the creative director, MHJ not always necessarily because they like her or think she’s clean of all wrong doings but they agree with the bulk of her complaints against hive.

I just went to K-side trends....it's huge. People are speculating about hidden messages and pseudo- religious promotions in their mvs.
You know what, a while ago I heard about some BTS fans who after binging on their music and videos having Yoongi show up in there dreams asking them a similar question. I’m not sure how true these accounts are, but they remind me of what happens with subliminal suggestions or hidden messages.

There is so much going on with these K-Pop groups’ content and videos there is no telling what may be hidden in them and what people may be getting exposed to.

Also I heard about people siding with MHJ’s complaints against Hibe, and in light of what you are sharing it makes sense.

arhur12

Star
Just as fast as that company has comments removed people are faster and will repost another long thread containing their suspicions and deep dives about the allegations.

So I’m not sure the public is going to let this go.
I wish there was a way you all could see the amount of odd occurrences surrounding this.

I’ll link a little bit of translated screenshots but I’m nervous, haha. I haven’t posted here in ages but I thought of this place because things are getting so…so unsettling. We can never know what is true and what isn’t but something is going on.
Thank you for this and please share if you find something important on the K-side. I went on Reddit but people were claiming all the comments from Koreans were made by bot accounts. The I-side isn't taking this seriously but I follow an account run by a Korean-American woman on Twitter and she explained how serious the cult issue is in Korea. I hope this will be the start of Hyb3's downfall. If the GP turns against them how will it impact BT$? I am 100% sure they are involved because they were Hyb3's first group and all members except Jin graduated from Global Cyber University.

saintroserosalia

Established
Thank you for this and please share if you find something important on the K-side. I went on Reddit but people were claiming all the comments from Koreans were made by bot accounts. The I-side isn't taking this seriously but I follow an account run by a Korean-American woman on Twitter and she explained how serious the cult issue is in Korea. I hope this will be the start of Hyb3's downfall. If the GP turns against them how will it impact BT$? I am 100% sure they are involved because they were Hyb3's first group and all members except Jin graduated from Global Cyber University.
Yes, cults are serious and massive issue in S.Korea. Redditors can be naive when it comes to those things. Because I don't think they ever visited S.Korea or even talked to Koreans.

I'm quite glad HYB3 is exposed! Me too. Been waiting for its downfall. Never knew it would be this quick and dramatic.

Truthteller

Veteran
Hybe was exposed for having connections to a freemason cult in Korea, is anyone surprised? Looks like Korean Christians are finally waking up to the antichristian imagery used in their videos. Good to see these in the mainstream. People are finally waking up all over the world.
1. [+48, -7]
People who haven’t watched Blood, Sweat & Tears, go watch it before coming here. It’s straight up Illuminati-level of weirdness
2. [+47, -10]

I’ve quit BTS’ fandom. I’m a Christian myself and seeing Le Sserafim have song titles like “Eve, Psyche & the Bluebeard’s wife” and even the lyrics, I can’t bring myself to listen to them because it’s clearly anti-Christian
3. [+30, -3]
Freemasons were running said meditation schools, which represents Dahnworld in Korea, it is connected with Illuminati. If you look back at the music from the 80s-90s, it’s similar to their New Age music. American singers are taking advantage of this to make a profit, so the group blew up but also died down quickly. Many celebrities, politicians and businessmen are among them and they’re trying to gather the general public under them by using our ignorance and brainwashing us. It’s their way to control the world
5. [+11, -0]

I hope that people who study semiotics or people who are really well-versed in this field will take this opportunity to analyze the music videos. This feels like a joke to us.

Now just a matter of time before their pedo**** is also exposed.

cadiz

Star

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Hybe was exposed for having connections to a freemason cult in Korea, is anyone surprised? Looks like Korean Christians are finally waking up to the antichristian imagery used in their videos. Good to see these in the mainstream. People are finally waking up all over the world.
1. [+48, -7]
People who haven’t watched Blood, Sweat & Tears, go watch it before coming here. It’s straight up Illuminati-level of weirdness
2. [+47, -10]

I’ve quit BTS’ fandom. I’m a Christian myself and seeing Le Sserafim have song titles like “Eve, Psyche & the Bluebeard’s wife” and even the lyrics, I can’t bring myself to listen to them because it’s clearly anti-Christian
3. [+30, -3]
Freemasons were running said meditation schools, which represents Dahnworld in Korea, it is connected with Illuminati. If you look back at the music from the 80s-90s, it’s similar to their New Age music. American singers are taking advantage of this to make a profit, so the group blew up but also died down quickly. Many celebrities, politicians and businessmen are among them and they’re trying to gather the general public under them by using our ignorance and brainwashing us. It’s their way to control the world
5. [+11, -0]

I hope that people who study semiotics or people who are really well-versed in this field will take this opportunity to analyze the music videos. This feels like a joke to us.

Now just a matter of time before their pedo**** is also exposed.
It’s funny that you mention the BTS music video ON because a few days ago on this very thread, I just exposed ON’s connections to sun and moon gods. The “hey nanana” lyrics connect to nanna, a Mesopotamian moon god. Also, the ancient city of On, also known as Heliopolis, was the center of worship of the sun god Ra. “On” was also known as the 13th district and all ARMY and Ex-ARMY knows how important that number 13 is to BTS.

Last edited: