BTS discussion thread

Multiply the day the month and the year of the person's birth date there will be a number made of 5 digits. Draw two lines under the horizontally one put the 5 digits and on the vertical one numbers from 1 to 9
Now under the digits you start with his birth year (ex:92 (1992) Jin ) and count til you get years like 2018, 2019 and so on.
Btw idk if it really works but once it predicted a death.. I don't like to remember about
whose death u don't wanna talk about?

I feel like this is what happened when I came back to check on this thread. (.-.)
View attachment 11817
Lolololol i feel the same way. I wasn't able to keep up w/ the thread and when I came, I was like whoa!! I am 267 pages behind and thought well, BTS is pretty popular. I never expected their popularity to grow more. Boy, am I wrong. It appears that when they appeared at AGT, their popularity exploded!

Idk if someone has observed this because I am sooo behind. I saw that Jamal was wearing a red suit and before, he received death threats. What is going on? Is he rebelling and the upper ppl are trying to scare him or would he be the one sacrificed and not Jin???? The red suit also drew attn to him bcuz ppl are now asking about him and are smitten I may be looking too much into it and they just wanted advertise him for you know what.

Lolololol i feel the same way. I wasn't able to keep up w/ the thread and when I came, I was like whoa!! I am 267 pages behind and thought well, BTS is pretty popular. I never expected their popularity to grow more. Boy, am I wrong. It appears that when they appeared at AGT, their popularity exploded!

Idk if someone has observed this because I am sooo behind. I saw that Jamal was wearing a red suit and before, he received death threats. What is going on? Is he rebelling and the upper ppl are trying to scare him or would he be the one sacrificed and not Jin???? The red suit also drew attn to him bcuz ppl are now asking about him and are smitten I may be looking too much into it and they just wanted advertise him for you know what.
Hmm.. He wore that suit twice.. They all wore their suits twice with weird tribal patterns..
Once at soribada awards..
And once in on Americaz g0t talent

Both are big occasions for them and yes elites keep a look or are present at these events

So you say it's alright for them to "pursue their dreams" by spreading a satanic agenda and siding with the Devil? That's some wicked logic you have there. I wouldn't have a problem with the boys if they were serving Christ, but their saviour is clearly Christ's enemy. No thanks, I don't want to support people who would worship the Devil and let themselves get controlled just for fame and money.
There is no "Christ" and there is no "devil". All of those fairytales were invented by man. They are NOT serving the devil. Get over yourselves people

Guys I found it so interesting. The songs are the only way christians, the ones that can't be affected by others' spells, summon demons on their own so that the spells will work and evil entities will be able to get in their home.. Also after an album is done it will be taken into a special ritual.. It's all in an intreview taken in 70s'

Last edited:
Hello guys I'm a new member in this forum and I would like to share with you a weird "dream" experience that happened to me this summer.
I struggled the most with my mental illnesses this summer, not allowing me to go out, travel, meet friends or anything... One night, I had a dream about Jin, it was like a movie scene, it was night and he was my date we were in what felt like a very luxurious restaurant, and one moment Jin said: "see, it's fun to go out." The end. That was the dream. But the weird thing is that the next morning, my feeling will change about going out, all of a sudden I want to go to the beach,and it's a decision that I couldn't make for 2 months this whole summer..., I went with two of my friends and we all had really great time. You know what I had in my mind the entire time, Jin was right it's fun to go out.
I came home, after this fantastic day in my life, I turned my laptop on, went to YouTube and the first thing I saw is a video posted from ibighit "epiphany".
Was this my epiphany ? To realize it's good to lock myself from the prison in my mind and just enjoy my life ?
I know this whole thing is messed up, but what if their magic or witchcraft serves a good purpose, what if they putting on us spells to love them and ourselves more ? Maybe not all of what they do with the devil have to be evil

It may look like something good but at the end if the devil is involved it's evil. That's one of the things he mastered: misleading people by tricking them. He we'll never appear to someone as bad or evil. Instead, he will pretend to be love, success and any other good thing.

Hello guys I'm a new member in this forum and I would like to share with you a weird "dream" experience that happened to me this summer.
I struggled the most with my mental illnesses this summer, not allowing me to go out, travel, meet friends or anything... One night, I had a dream about Jin, it was like a movie scene, it was night and he was my date we were in what felt like a very luxurious restaurant, and one moment Jin said: "see, it's fun to go out." The end. That was the dream. But the weird thing is that the next morning, my feeling will change about going out, all of a sudden I want to go to the beach,and it's a decision that I couldn't make for 2 months this whole summer..., I went with two of my friends and we all had really great time. You know what I had in my mind the entire time, Jin was right it's fun to go out.
I came home, after this fantastic day in my life, I turned my laptop on, went to YouTube and the first thing I saw is a video posted from ibighit "epiphany".
Was this my epiphany ? To realize it's good to lock myself from the prison in my mind and just enjoy my life ?
I know this whole thing is messed up, but what if their magic or witchcraft serves a good purpose, what if they putting on us spells to love them and ourselves more ? Maybe not all of what they do with the devil have to be evil
Hi fellow newbie. To this I would say that the devil cannot produce anything good, only evil BUT, God can take What the devil meant for evil and turn it around for our good. Though i believe the self love that bts are teaching about is not real self love

Hi :) and welcome. You had an interesting dream. I also had lots of dreams and moments when I thought I was connected with the boys in some ways when I was an army. I had a lot of weird experiences, and now I came to the conclusion that those all were just fooling me to stay away from God giving me a fake satisfaction and happiness.. Anyway, I don't think it is alright to trust people that are part of an occult. They usually do even human sacrifices behind the scene..
When it comes to me I don't have any dream when I do prayings before sleeping.. and even since I stopped listening to b'ts's music.
And about loving yourself.. I would like to share my past post from the thread. It's just the way I see it :)
Yes this is the counterfeit self love I was talking about. It will leave you high and dry after the hype is done. And you'll realize nothing really changed. Its like you just put an air freshener on poop. Or like You feel like poop and dress up the poop make it look all glamorous but in the end you still feel like a poop and so you start over compensating to hide the fact that you STILL feel like a poop.
People who fake self love often over compensate
That's how narcissism is born

Guys I just want to know what are your feelings for bts ? because what some of you do right here is so self contradictory , you generally speak about how bts are devilish and they are in the illuminati and you even encourage to stop listening to them while many of you put some of their pictures in your profiles... Tbh I find this place like its number one to find about the latest news of the boys, it's clear that you devote time and energy to them but does that goes with your plan to stop being a fan of bts ? Personally, I have mixed feeling towards them, but I can't trust them to play their songs in the dark while I'm alone, that would be like an open invitation to all the army of djinns to come have a blast with me and they won't leave until 3:00 am I'm sure

You're right, but when I try to pray to them, I feel like I'm hopeless that they'll come back to God. I do not know why.
I prayed for them also, I think Bts are apart of a bigger plan that will end with them getting saved, don't let the devil spike you out, just believe in the saving power of Jesus Christ, if more saints/believers are doing this for Bts surely God will make a way!
:D

Guys I just want to know what are your feelings for bts ? because what some of you do right here is so self contradictory , you generally speak about how bts are devilish and they are in the illuminati and you even encourage to stop listening to them while many of you put some of their pictures in your profiles... Tbh I find this place like its number one to find about the latest news of the boys, it's clear that you devote time and energy to them but does that goes with your plan to stop being a fan of bts ? Personally, I have mixed feeling towards them, but I can't trust them to play their songs in the dark while I'm alone, that would be like an open invitation to all the army of djinns to come have a blast with me and they won't leave until 3:00 am I'm sure
Hmm yes I did not notice that. Good inquiry.
I myself am neutral to bts, but I know they are not Of God, I get this inkling that they are only puppets and not actually satanic masters like a few on the forum believe. Personally I think if you presented Jesus to them and did it well they would make the decision to repent and follow Christ. Out of all of them Namjoon seems really desperate to find that missing puzzle piece that AOL humans have (Which is a relationship with Christ, he doesn't know that obviously). Basically, I don't think they are so deep they cannot be saved.

You're right, but when I try to pray to them, I feel like I'm hopeless that they'll come back to God. I do not know why.
I felt the same while praying. I even felt guilty. You know.. we can't know what happened actually. In the past when christians were persecuted, the ones that decided to leave their religion were obligated to do things like split and step on the cross while being aware of it. I think no fate is unfair; I think they knew it was their soul being sold and they just accepted in the way some american stars declared they did.
Btw, the Orthodox Church from my country doesn't pray for witches and satanists.. maybe there is really a reason why. Maybe it's a bad thing to pray for them..

I felt the same while praying. I even felt guilty. You know.. we can't know what happened actually. In the past when christians were persecuted, the ones that decided to leave their religion were obligated to do things like split and step on the cross while being aware of it. I think no fate is unfair; I think they knew it was their soul being sold and they just accepted in the way some american stars declared they did.
Btw, the Orthodox Church from my country doesn't pray for witches and satanists.. maybe there is really a reason why. Maybe it's a bad thing to pray for them..
An African pastor once told my mom that if he prays for witches he prays for witches to die, because they're influence is just that bad on the earth. I don't know what to think about that honestly, Because I dont know what God thinks But I also know that witchcraft in certain parts of Africa is BAD, I mean really BAD, like the witches cary demons on their backs and invite them to have sex with them, cursing the land, shifting atmospheres and what not. Witchcraft is partially the reason why parts of Africa are so poor and desolate, believe it or not.

I don't remember if anyone had done a previous post about this, but I was watching The Devil's Advocate (1997) the other day and I noticed something.

View attachment 15614

Familiar ?

View attachment 15613

I am really starting to believe in this "spreading the love" agenda after what I saw, definitely...
I'm sure this was the plan all along, apart form the surface topic.
It's just the counterfeit love satan gives you after making you hate yourself for so long, that's the only issue I have here. People are saying "bts has taught me to love myself" but they are still sad and looking for validation. This Is the problem I have with the whole love yourself movement everything else about bts is just regular illuminati puppet stuff.