BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
found the lyrics to the moonchild song

Lyrics like "all the pain and the sorrow that's your destiny" and he says "you have to dance in the rain, dance in the pain" using a mehthaphor about the rain again

theories aside I found this song to be terrible and that other "tokyo" song is bad too. RM trying to be a singer now

_chsryy

Rookie
Hello Guys I hope you're doing well. It's been a loooong time I didn't post because of work.
But I told that I'll be at their concert in Paris, 20102018.
I have so many things to say, especially about monster, jay, jimmy. . I have some videos too, related I think to the theories we had here!
I'll wait to transfert all pictures and videos in my laptop, to show you with example or some screen.

But first of all, after the concert I fell empty inside. It's like I gave all my energy screaming and jumping. Now I feel like something missing.
Fortunately, I'm not so fond of it, but atm I can't help to Re watch my videos, and listen to the music they performed.
Members looking good especially V. REALLY. His beauty is no joke. He isn't my bias (my favorite member is jay..) but V lmao bias wrecked?

Anyway, I can't wait to explain you how I felt about and what did I see! :)

rottielover

Established
I totally agree with what you all have analyzed in forever rain music video, the satanism is there...but I was more worried about rm to be honest, he seem the happiest most carefree human being but that's just the facade now that I've listened to the whole mono album I felt some pain in my chest it sounded to me that the whole album was a cry for help, it happened with Chester Bennington when he released "heavy", it happened to lil peep and even xxxtentacion's jocelyn Flores if reversed it have backwards message of x getting killed by being shot....all these singers have brought death to their songs right before they die
And now on rm's song bad badbye I mean .... He literally ask for death :(
I'm afraid we will lose him like xxxtentacion, Chester, lil peep ... But after all do we have anything to save them ?
i guess all we can do is just pray if you believe in the power of prayer...i mean, regardless, these boys, no matter how deep they are in this mess either by choice or not, are still human beings like us that deserve a chance to live and get second chances... if they themselves want it too..

Blink

I'm new to this thread and I'd like to go through all the 804 pages if time allows. I consider myself an army although I have never gotten a chance to go to their concerts. I've been watching them almost nonstop whenever I'm alone. Interestingly, I'm also really into symbols and recently I found something disturbing and that's how I ended up here in this thread. I praise the Lord for His great mercy and grace for protecting me from going further astray. I want to share something, although I'm not sure if it has been already mentioned somewhere previously. But before I start, I'd like to point out that some user's profile picture is found among the list of occult symbols. Below is the confirmation from Wiki.1540250049885.png

What bothers me the most is the ILY sign. I know people argue that the American Sign Language ILY sign is different from the "Devil's Horns," which has the fist with just the index and pinky fingers sticking straight out. But in fact, the person who invented the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. You can google Helen Keller and find a lot more information regarding her true identity as a Satanist. Satan has been plotting since the beginning of God's creation, to achieve world government and lead humanity into a global rebellion against God. This is why homosexuality (I'm utterly ashamed for being a diehard Taekook shipper) and all manner of wickedness are being unleashed upon our society and the world today, to demoralize the youth in an effort to alienate them from God. No need to expound on the role and stratagems of the Tempter. Below is the expert from the Wild Voice.org about the significance of this satanic symbol (https://thewildvoice.org/pope-francis-devils-horns/).

"Helen Keller was deeply involved with occultist, spirit medium, and Theosophical Society co-founder Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky who said that "Satan is the only god of this planet". Keller was very much taken by the writings of Alexander Graham Bell who in his book My Religion explained about his occult religion and writes that "the celestial Virgin is the Mother of the gods and the demons; because she is the beneficial and loving divinity…Truly, in ancient times, her name was Lucifer or Luciferius. Lucifer is the divine and the earthly Light, the 'Holy Spirit' and 'Satan' both at the same time."
Therefore, how can we verify that such gesture is therefore falsely representing the meaning of "I love you". It is absurd that such a well-know satanic sign reminiscent of Baal, of Lucifer, of the Goat, can be universally excepted
as a sign of love, especially by a Pope. It is also absurd that people are willing to use it outside of the sign language to allegedly greet the crowds, especially because depending on the country and culture, the horns stands for different concepts such as malediction, black spell,superstition, and adultery..."

So dear all, I'm grateful to God for you guys who are diligently vigilant while faithfully keeping others informed. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12). Love the sinner but hate the sin. Let's pray for those who are still in darkness including our beloved BTS members while we can.

Love Him and not ourselves :)

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I totally agree with what you all have analyzed in forever rain music video, the satanism is there...but I was more worried about rm to be honest, he seem the happiest most carefree human being but that's just the facade now that I've listened to the whole mono album I felt some pain in my chest it sounded to me that the whole album was a cry for help, it happened with Chester Bennington when he released "heavy", it happened to lil peep and even xxxtentacion's jocelyn Flores if reversed it have backwards message of x getting killed by being shot....all these singers have brought death to their songs right before they die
And now on rm's song bad badbye I mean .... He literally ask for death :(
I'm afraid we will lose him like xxxtentacion, Chester, lil peep ... But after all do we have anything to save them ?
I think what these artists live.. they deserve it or not.. it's not human at all. Nobody would want to live like this..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
i dont understand what your problem with this is?
here's what i took from it:

1. they say without their fans they wouldn't be where they are and army really put them on the map. which is true. army are the ones voting and getting them noticed. so they feel when they spoke at the UN it was us that got them there, so they're speaking in our behalf. they have to make us proud.

2. what suga said... is true. people get made fun of for liking "idols" and kpop. it's true, people put you down for it. and he said he doesn't think someone should be put down for liking someone. + he said that bts, the 7 guys wouldn't be making such a big difference in the world if it was just the 7 of them, but they have army that are donating and doing stuff for good out there.
1. Elite helps them not armys. Armys became crazier as time passed by. Their votes in the past maybe mattered but now they don't matter at all.
2. It's not about liking but being obsessively attracted, thing they are aware of.

Delacourf

Established
Hi guys, haven't been here for so long! Are there any old memers here?
When I was on this forum couple of months ago I was still listening some bts music and reading the news about them, but now I don't :)) But I missing illuminati theories so much + I can improve my english here lol

Destruction109

Established
When I was on this forum couple of months ago I was still listening some bts music and reading the news about them, but now I don't :)) But I missing illuminati theories so much + I can improve my english here lol
Hi!!! Check out theories on rm's new video! I am one of the old user if you remember me. And yes there are old members here!
Btw I also listen one or two of their songs. I come here for theories( they are fun to read) and with what's going on with those boys.(idk but sometimes I can't help to pity them a little....)

Claudelle

Rookie
Hello, guys! Though I've become a member here almost a month ago this is the first time I'm writing on this forum. The reason? I've tried to catch up with a huge amount of information posted here though I've not succeeded entirely. But have you seen this? Is this real? I think this is the ireffutable proof of BTS involvement in the satanic music industry. I mean I was expecting something Grammy-related but six nominations...

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
[ not beetees related ]

Idk if any of you guys believe in predictions, but I am pretty sure you must've heard about Baba Vanga. She has made predictions, scarily turning out to be true, including 9/11and Isis. I found it interesting to share here predictions about end-times and they seem so close to what we have already discussed about the illuminatti agenda.
This is eerie.
View attachment 16341
View attachment 16342
View attachment 16343
View attachment 16344
She predicted China would become a greater superpower than America by 2018, which is also near the reality so far. Also a new form of energy will be discovered on Venus.
While there are no current plans to send a space mission there, the Parker Solar Probe, launched this July will investigate the outer corona of the sun. While it won’t land on Venus, it will use the planet’s gravitational force to pass around the sun.
Btw, she says the whole universe may end up by 5079 all dead and gone. Meanwhile, we don't have that much time for ourselves, so keeping praying for you and your families.
Peace <3
Ok but it really has biblical and scientific logic at the same time. The man that creates a new religion being the anichrist and before his coming there is a war; there is an end of the world too.
Aliens are not included in what bible say and also the end of the times I think it should be nearer than 1000 years after antichrist's coming but it's pretty close tho.
Maybe aliens mean something else.. or idk.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Wow
Hello, guys! Though I've become a member here almost a month ago this is the first time I'm writing on this forum. The reason? I've tried to catch up with a huge amount of information posted here though I've not succeeded entirely. But have you seen this? Is this real? I think this is the ireffutable proof of BTS involvement in the satanic music industry. I mean I was expecting something Grammy-related but six nominations...

guys are we geniuses? We just predicted it I can't believe it :0
But also.. this means they really did sacrificed people :(

Last edited:
Hello again!
I’m trying my best to post theories but it’s so hard with a very tight schedule
Same I’ve stopped with BTS only keep up with them to post any new theories but that’s all I’m definitely not a fan I’m happy you also have stopped!
@Claudelle why am I not surprised awards have no meaning now it’s no longer about deserving it’s more about having better links to Satan and with that comes a very big prize and they’re willing to pay it even if it might result in the ending of a life and an everlasting life in hell Bravo!

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
[ not beetees related ]

Idk if any of you guys believe in predictions, but I am pretty sure you must've heard about Baba Vanga. She has made predictions, scarily turning out to be true, including 9/11and Isis. I found it interesting to share here predictions about end-times and they seem so close to what we have already discussed about the illuminatti agenda.
This is eerie.
View attachment 16341
View attachment 16342
View attachment 16343
View attachment 16344
She predicted China would become a greater superpower than America by 2018, which is also near the reality so far. Also a new form of energy will be discovered on Venus.
While there are no current plans to send a space mission there, the Parker Solar Probe, launched this July will investigate the outer corona of the sun. While it won’t land on Venus, it will use the planet’s gravitational force to pass around the sun.
Btw, she says the whole universe may end up by 5079 all dead and gone. Meanwhile, we don't have that much time for ourselves, so keeping praying for you and your families.
Peace <3
Please, don't trust in those satanic witches! Bulgarians are enough deceived by her and Peter Deunov. She claims she communicates with the dead which is obviously impossible and is instead in contact with demons.

Woow, are they nominated 6 times(ofc the number 6) so they make sure they'll win at least one? I'm sure they'll get more than that.

wow

Veteran
[ not beetees related ]

This is eerie.
View attachment 16341
View attachment 16342
View attachment 16343
View attachment 16344
Peace <3
i think its not legit, in islam, someone who can see the future or feel the future uses black magic and is often called a wizard, and we are forbidden to trust them at all because it is musyrik, only god knows what will happen, please dont trust any of those future predictions! maybe one of them could come true because they are in contact with demons, the demons tell them of what will happen and then the demons do something to make that thing really happen so it appears that the person is right (this is just my perception,its not facts), please dont trust anything or anyone, ONLY TRUST GOD! ♡

Claudelle

Rookie
@Claudelle why am I not surprised awards have no meaning now it’s no longer about deserving it’s more about having better links to Satan and with that comes a very big prize and they’re willing to pay it even if it might result in the ending of a life and an everlasting life in hell Bravo!
You are right, this is not a surprise for us who had scales fall from our eyes. Even so I was shocked to the core to see that they have a total of six Grammy nominations and in the same time I can not help to remember their first red carpet at the Billboards. As if it was yesterday. They were a bit shy, so well-mannered and humble, to use an 'epithet' so-much loved by the Army. But my appreciation (there was never more than that) is a big zero now when they are at the peak of their success. Fabricated as it is.

rottielover

Established
BTS’s RM Breaks Records With Amazing Results On iTunes Charts For “mono.”
MUSIC

Oct 22, 2018

by Y. Shin

BTS’s leader RM is dominating music charts around the world with his newest playlist “mono.”!

The playlist was released on October 23 at 12 a.m. KST and soon after topped the iTunes Top Albums charts in 88 countries and regions internationally. Some of these regions included the United States, Thailand, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, and Chile.

RM’s achievement marks a new record set for Korean artists with the most No. 1s on the iTunes Top Albums charts around the globe. RM managed to break his own group’s record, which they set with their album “Love Yourself: Answer” when it was released on August 24.

RM’s “mono.” is a 7-track album which includes features from an impressive lineup of artists, such as the English electronic music duo HONNE; Korean singer eAeon, a friend of RM’s and a member of the indie duo Mot; and Nell, one of Korea’s biggest indie rock bands.

An animated music video for “forever rain” was also released the same day. RM will be dropping lyric videos for “seoul (prod. HONNE)” and “moonchild” in the near future as well.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1250175wpp/bts-rm-breaks-records-amazing-results-itunes-charts-mono

He surpassed the group's own chart record? I don't know if this is just me but his mixtape wasn't that great or maybe just not my musical preference (no offense to anyone!) but i still found the LY album wise more appealing when I first heard it. But then again, i guess these days if you're known to support the agenda and include the symbolisms in your MV's/lyrics/etc, then that's your quick ticket to the top? i do believe in genuine talent in people, and even if its hard to admit, i think him including the boys are, in my opinion, gifted and talented in what they do at face value if putting all this illumina+! crap aside (sigh)... this is just all happening way too fast.... smh...

found the lyrics to the moonchild song

Lyrics like "all the pain and the sorrow that's your destiny" and he says "you have to dance in the rain, dance in the pain" using a mehthaphor about the rain again

theories aside I found this song to be terrible and that other "tokyo" song is bad too. RM trying to be a singer now
This is a programming song. Straight up.
This is the type of song they will use when programming new trainees with mkultra.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
BTS’s RM Breaks Records With Amazing Results On iTunes Charts For “mono.”
MUSIC

Oct 22, 2018

by Y. Shin

BTS’s leader RM is dominating music charts around the world with his newest playlist “mono.”!

The playlist was released on October 23 at 12 a.m. KST and soon after topped the iTunes Top Albums charts in 88 countries and regions internationally. Some of these regions included the United States, Thailand, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, and Chile.

RM’s achievement marks a new record set for Korean artists with the most No. 1s on the iTunes Top Albums charts around the globe. RM managed to break his own group’s record, which they set with their album “Love Yourself: Answer” when it was released on August 24.

RM’s “mono.” is a 7-track album which includes features from an impressive lineup of artists, such as the English electronic music duo HONNE; Korean singer eAeon, a friend of RM’s and a member of the indie duo Mot; and Nell, one of Korea’s biggest indie rock bands.

An animated music video for “forever rain” was also released the same day. RM will be dropping lyric videos for “seoul (prod. HONNE)” and “moonchild” in the near future as well.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1250175wpp/bts-rm-breaks-records-amazing-results-itunes-charts-mono

He surpassed the group's own chart record? I don't know if this is just me but his mixtape wasn't that great or maybe just not my musical preference (no offense to anyone!) but i still found the LY album wise more appealing when I first heard it. But then again, i guess these days if you're known to support the agenda and include the symbolisms in your MV's/lyrics/etc, then that's your quick ticket to the top? i do believe in genuine talent in people, and even if its hard to admit, i think him including the boys are, in my opinion, gifted and talented in what they do at face value if putting all this illumina+! crap aside (sigh)... this is just all happening way too fast.... smh...
Yeah
Now I have no doubts that he has high level in freemasonry :rolleyes: