BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Guys.. The MV is here..
Google says the Album is to be released on 23rd 6 PM KST..

I feel like we've been played
:eek:
Well. The moon tonight is still too bright and no less than a full. Moon.. And the spells work best at different phases of the moons.. So we can't say anything to be precise ..

I found the entire video of his singularity introducing.. Aya I always got chills... So crazy @_@ but this is exactly the feel.. It's was a little bit scary though. When I filmed, I was voice less as if I was stucked so hypnotizing in his performance, he's like calling for help.. That's what I thought atm
Looks a bit like beauty and the beast concept .. But the end is not good. And already the hints giving account is talking about fallen angel a lot.. And poeple did say.. There are hints for thr comeback in this vid..

Can anyone help decode the numbers in this post..

0sn3

Well. The moon tonight is still too bright and no less than a full. Moon.. And the spells work best at different phases of the moons.. So we can't say anything to be precise ..

Looks a bit like beauty and the beast concept .. But the end is not good. And already the hints giving account is talking about fallen angel a lot.. And poeple did say.. There are hints for thr comeback in this vid..

Can anyone help decode the numbers in this post..
Some comments on that post say that it means ‘he lied’

Delacourf

Established
Have you all heard this song before? It's one of their older songs (2014) so not many people have heard it
I always found it a bit weird..."One for the Money, Two for the MONEY"
It starts off with a strange robot (?) or screwdriver (?) sound and then here are the lyrics (I highlighted bits I found weird or foreshadowing or relating to things mentioned in previous post)

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/if-i-ruled-world-if-i-ruled-world.html

If I ruled the world I’d do it all

(Westside, westside, westside)

If I ruled the world I’d do it all

(Westside, westside, westside)

If I ruled the world I’d have it all

All guys probably feel the same

When it comes to pretty girls, there’s no racism

European, Asian, Caucasian girls

(I have ‘em)

Call Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester

Alexander Wang and Shane Oliver

I’ll make them make

the Kim Nam Joon Collection forever

The color of the clothes would be black,

now I’m finally pleased

Music, turn it up,

I’d pick my nose out of boredom

So I’ll make a song and

make everyone on earth sing it

The title of the song would be “Ae gu ga”

I’ll be buried under pretty girls as I watch TV

All girls of the world would want me, ready to die

Boys, bring me alcohol,

or you can just disappear

Anyway, this is my kingdom

If I ruled the world

I’d do it all (I’d do it all)

I said 1 for the money, 2 for the money

If I ruled the world

Everybody say he-o-e-oh-oh!

Everybody say hey, ho! Hey-hey-ho!

I know it’s ridiculous

but I’m singing this childish song

If I ruled the world, sometimes, I dream

If I ruled the world, first I’ll hire a real estate agent

And buy a house to live in with my family

Yes, next I’ll awaken my savings

And buy a four-wheel drive, put in some gas

Even if it’s too much,

I’ll get it with zero-interest discount

Stocks and gambling

I don’t wanna do things like that

I rule the world so why would I dream small?

Don’t ask me that because

I still want to do music with my BTS family

I will become the Kim Jung Eun of the hip-hop world

And put a ban on everything but our music

I know it’s an unreasonable dream

But it’s my dream, don’t make fun of me

If I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

I know it’s ridiculous

Oh girl, where? Oh god, here!

All the girls of the world are

in hope world, lined up

Even if I lightly spend all the money I want

Money is put into the goalpost called my wallet

I’ll fearlessly walk around the stage

Even if I don’t run, my mileage would still build up

I will soon gift myself with these dreams

I’ll shout with the name of BTS,

if I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

I know it’s ridiculous

LMAO. I CAN'T!! The lyrics

Nun123

Rookie
I found the entire video of his singularity introducing.. Aya I always got chills... So crazy @_@ but this is exactly the feel.. It's was a little bit scary though. When I filmed, I was voice less as if I was stucked so hypnotizing in his performance, he's like calling for help.. That's what I thought atm
This video might be an answer for taehyung leaving BTS
As you he's insides a square , he tries to leave the square but he can't cause he's moonchild and he's "born into it"
He plays with sand , sand symbolise time maybe he's waiting for his time or his time is coming to an end , he's around two dead trees and roses maybe that symbolise his grandparents and the sacrifices for Fame , there's his mask "V" his alter ego , the square turns into cube and the background is black that's means Saturn rituals and he's wearing a golden robe and gold symbolise the sun in alchemy , there's a ritual they are making underneath that involves the worship of sun and saturn plus sulfur (since he's blonde)
, In the end the transparent cube he's inside makes a shattered version of a door , taehyung wears his mask and turns into V
And the performance start , as you see V is using a red coat I think this red coat represents Satan and how taehyung no matter how many times he tries to fight the temptations of the devil...he fails

Edit: I also think ritual include the moon since today is full moon
I also forgot to write about how he immediately hide his eye then he showed it

Last edited:

rottielover

Established
Everytime i see him i fall for him idk why he have magic in his eyes
I think its ok to admire one's beauty, we were created to appreciate who God created everyone to be...

However it is wrong and you gotta check your heart when you start idolizing them and obsessing over them that you miss out who's trying to love you in the real life.

I'm guilty of this too sometimes whenever i see Jamal or any of my celeb crushes.. but thankful for the grace I've been given and for the daily reminders of what's healthy for us in order to refocus.

Last edited:

befree

Rookie
I think its ok to admire one's beauty, we were created to appreciate who God created everyone to be...

However it is wrong and you gotta check your heart when you start idolizing them and obsessing over them that you miss out who's trying to love you in the real life.

I'm guilty of this too sometimes whenever i see Jamal or any of my celeb crushes.. but thankful for the grace I've been given and for the daily reminders of what's healthy for us in order to refocus.
Admire the Creator

JinnieAnne

Established
I noticed something about them in the No more dream mv. I don't know if I am right or not, these are ONLY MY OBSERVATIONS. I might be wrong, but look at their outfits.
Screenshot_20181124-161902.jpg
Screenshot_20181124-161913.jpgThese outfits look very similar to those that are worn by Orthodox Christian schemamonks, which I know it is the highest rank in the monastic life. So, this could be somehow a profanation, because these clothes symbolise the life these monks have chosen to live, a life dedicated to Christ and some fashion branding are appropriating something sacred for money and I don't know what else for. Here is a picture of a schemamonk clothing, but I think it could differ on the COUNTRY.
_20181123_232817.JPG
I noticed that there was an inscription KTZ which is the brand of the clothes and this brand has a lot of religion inspired clothing. For example this one:
Screenshot_20181123-215631.jpg
It literally says "Church Print T-shirt". I don't know what language is this, maybe Russian, but I don't know what it is saying.
I personally believe that the boys didn't know about the meaning of their clothes, because they are not religious, so I guess they didn't know anything and maybe they thought it looked cool on them.
I noticed the similarity because in my country a singer made an mv wearing something like this in 2014 and she was accused of blasphemy by some people and that was the first time I discovered this and I watched her mv a few times before and didn't realise what she was wearing because I wasn't very religious back then. And Rihanna wore this brand of clothing at a concert:
Screenshot_20181123-225543.jpg
Sorry for the low quality of the picture. :(
I can see that these fashion brands like deforming sacred things.
And I saw other kpop artists wearing something like this.
But look at Hobby's shirt here.
Screenshot_20181124-161846.jpg
What is this??? This is real or edited? Is that Jesus on his shirt?
And this part in "No more dream", Japanese version:
IMG_20181123_1.jpg
I don't know what to say about this...
I think it's Sug@r the one who is wearing this ring. I don't think they had bad intentions. Sug@r seems to be an amazing person and he said in a Bon Voy. season 2 episode: "Thank God" Idk what for, but I was very happy.
Maybe they didn't realise it was wrong.
And here we have an interesting shirt Joony wore in 2015 in run era I think:
_20181123_231952.JPGIt's not him in the picture, but he wore something like this in a photoshoot and it was this brand of clothing. And Sug@r wore this in a B-t-$ Run episode I think.
And I searched the meaning of the word Wacko, because I didn't know it.
Screenshot_20181123-232133.jpg
I personally believe that it's not their idea to wear this stuff. Or if they wear these, I think they are not aware of their meaning, because many people wear this stuff without having bad intentions or maybe because it's in trend. Maybe they are just used for the industry.
Maybe I am posting something irrelevant. I am sorry guys, I am not very good at this.

Attachments

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I noticed something about them in the No more dream mv. I don't know if I am right or not, these are ONLY MY OBSERVATIONS. I might be wrong, but look at their outfits.
View attachment 17302View attachment 17306
These outfits look very similar to those that are worn by Orthodox Christian schemamonks, which I know it is the highest rank in the monastic life. So, this could be somehow a profanation, because these clothes symbolise the life these monks have chosen to live, a life dedicated to Christ and some fashion branding are appropriating something sacred for money and I don't know what else for. Here is a picture of a schemamonk clothing, but I think it could differ on the COUNTRY.
View attachment 17318
I noticed that there was an inscription KTZ which is the brand of the clothes and this brand has a lot of religion inspired clothing. For example this one:
View attachment 17308
It literally says "Church Print T-shirt". I don't know what language is this, maybe Russian, but I don't know what it is saying.
I personally believe that the boys didn't know about the meaning of their clothes, because they are not religious, so I guess they didn't know anything and maybe they thought it looked cool on them.
I noticed the similarity because in my country a singer made an mv wearing something like this in 2014 and she was accused of blasphemy by some people and that was the first time I discovered this and I watched her mv a few times before and didn't realise what she was wearing because I wasn't very religious back then. And Rihanna wore this brand of clothing at a concert:
View attachment 17314
View attachment 17309
View attachment 17312
I think it's Sug@r the one who is wearing this ring. I don't think they had bad intentions. Sug@r seems to be an amazing person and he said in a Bon Voy. season 2 episode: "Thank God" Idk what for, but I was very happy.
View attachment 17315It's not him in the picture, but he wore something like this in a photoshoot and it was this brand of clothing. And Sug@r wore this in a B-t-$ Run episode I think.
View attachment 17316
I personally believe that it's not their idea to wear this stuff. Or if they wear these, I think they are not aware of their meaning. Maybe they are just used for the industry.
Maybe I am posting something irrelevant. I am sorry guys, I am not very good at this.
I also noticed these things in the past but haven't take my time to post them. Thanks a lot for sharing ❤
Anyway at the time I noticed the "chruch like" clothing I've found an interesting website ab these clothing but I don't seem to find it anymore.
Anyway it's also interesting to read this one: http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2013/10/when-babylon-america-pop-music.html?m=1
In case anyone else want to know more details about this brand.

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 17302View attachment 17306
These outfits look very similar to those that are worn by Orthodox Christian schemamonks, which I know it is the highest rank in the monastic life. So, this could be somehow a profanation, because these clothes symbolise the life these monks have chosen to live, a life dedicated to Christ and some fashion branding are appropriating something sacred for money and I don't know what else for. Here is a picture of a schemamonk clothing, but I think it could differ on the COUNTRY.
View attachment 17318
View attachment 17308
View attachment 17314
View attachment 17309
View attachment 17312
View attachment 17315It's not him in the picture, but he wore something like this in a photoshoot and it was this brand of clothing. And Sug@r wore this in a B-t-$ Run episode I think.
View attachment 17316
I personally believe that it's not their idea to wear this stuff. Or if they wear these, I think they are not aware of their meaning. Maybe they are just used for the industry.
No you're very good at this. This is a great post.. I wouldn't have known this... Thanks for sharing.

There are tons of branded clothing lines out there but they have to wear these.. Because that's what makes the black magic work.. Mocking the religions..

I also noticed these things in the past but haven't take my time to post them. Thanks a lot for sharing ❤
Anyway at the time I noticed the "chruch like" clothing I've found an interesting website ab these clothing but I don't seem to find it anymore.
Anyway it's also interesting to read this one: http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2013/10/when-babylon-america-pop-music.html?m=1
In case anyone else want to know more details about this brand.
I am thinking.
Why no one had to guts to ban this.. Or even made a petition to ban this brand .
It's clearly a bad try of mixing of Christianity and dark s4t4nism .. I think because they have people with a lot of fan followings supporting them..

Jay ho

Rookie

I'm guilty of this too sometimes whenever i see Jamal or any of my celeb crushes.. but thankful for the grace I've been given and for the daily reminders of what's healthy for us in order to refocus.[/QUOTE
Oh.. :D..
You need to get out of the trance thing then...
Falling for idols is just not worth it..
its not proved he is thired gender i apreciate his beauty he is not my bias anymore thank u

Jay ho

Rookie

Thank u i have already my love life but bts v replace him but i leaved him after knowing truth but i really like his face beauty only i cant love my bf like before