BTS discussion thread

I don't think they have a say in the outfits they wear when they do public appereances or shows, many kpop artists have worn clothes with questionable words/sentences in them, remember J*min wearing a shirt that legit said "blood semen" or something along those lines? so I'm pretty sure it was the stylist decision.

To be clear, I'm not saying they're not aware of the agenda, they're making the sacrifices needed to keep the elite happy in exchange for fame and money, including being 100% obedient to everything, including what they wear
Hey welcome here :),..
If he was in middle of a shoot.. Then surely it's from the staff..
But if he wasn't and was just hanging out.. Then that can be his own choice..

from what i've heard heir directors are involved in their wardrobe choices esp for public events so idk if its his choice but either way he should be hesitant before putting that on. I wonder what the purpose of making them wear that is..? maybe foreshadow something, or to cause conflict (so that there's something for people to talk about& to keep their interest)
i'm sure they knew what reaction this would have but what's the reason if the imagery/symbolism is so blatant? they often wear clothing with heavy symbolism of celebs who were "sacrificed" and incidents or dates that are historically relevant or related to their "cult"
I don't understand the fashion of today..
Printing in letters from an artists who committed suicide.. And people wearing them.. What sort of fashion is that....
They Just want to make people so used to this dark stuff.. And no body will question them one day

JinnieAnne

Established
Ok so how is everyone today here? All fine i hope... :)..

So. I wanted to talk about this tweet.. That this person might be having a great point.. Of elites transferring theri assets to the East...
No wonder beetees are gaining attention worldwide .. Topping charts..
And weird collabs are happening between kpop and western music..

Just today i was d to see a collaboration between black eyed peas and cl... Whattt? Cl of 2ne1..
She rapped.. Instead of fergie there..

So it is just that.. I find western artists now being degraded and considered lame... That they have to have a k0rean singer on theri album.. Otherwise they won't be getting released ...
I remember that I had a discussion with one of my cousins a few years ago and she was telling me what she read about what could happen in the future and she seemed to be pretty worried. She told me that she read the confession of a mason who was on his dying bed(I am not sure if I said it correctly). He confessed their plans and he said that there will be a time when Asians will rule the world or something like that, but I don't know if this is true.That Mason said more things, but this is what I remember.

Last edited:
I remember that I had a discussion with one of my cousins a few years ago and she was telling me what she read about what could happen in the future and she seemed to be pretty worried. She told me that she read the confession of a mason who was on his dying bed(I am not sure if I said it correctly). He confessed the plans of
Pls continue.. Plans of..?

JinnieAnne

Established
And another western eastern collab is coming.. Charlie puth and beetees..

Wait and watch till they collab with every big and small artist out there.. They won't be caring for quality anymore neither their own culture for what they got merits for a few days back
So this is official?I never thought that this would happen.

JinnieAnne

Established
Thank you so much you are so kind. As soon as I have time again I will come back to the thread.
I will miss you :'(
@Pretty @Filipinomoon @ShiningCarat14 You are the real MVP. I seriously didn't expect that but u guys made feel a lot better.
You all are a blessing and so is this thread so I hope you can all stay together and if you can keep it alive.
Hope my prayings will reach you <3
We will miss you too! I hope you are doing great at University! :):):D

I remember that I had a discussion with one of my cousins a few years ago and she was telling me what she read about what could happen in the future and she seemed to be pretty worried. She told me that she read the confession of a mason who was on his dying bed(I am not sure if I said it correctly). He confessed their plans and he said that there will be a time when Asians will rule the world or something like that, but I don't know if this is true.That Mason said more things, but this is what I remember.
It's looking like it..
The representative of the worldbanks in United nations is a korean.. He hyped beetees there as if army wasn't enough and took pictures with them making V signs..
And we all know how corrupted the banking system is.. It's all under thr illumi bloodlines.. ( Ruthschild .. Rockefellers)
And those countries which don't give up their banks to them are then fought against and a war happens..

Well Japanese are doing a great job just as good as Rm who said a country shouldn't forget it's history .. So why should the Japanese too..

They have boycotted beetees latest album.. Good for them..
And they even want blackpink to leave now or not come to Japan..

They literally released a preview on Japanese tv for they new Japanese mv...
I wonder what's the expressions of the Japanese now?

I don't think they will ever apologize.. Neither they will stop wearing controversial clothes.. If they're still being promoted there even after boycott of the album

It’s a goodbye from me too guys
I always say goodbye but end up coming back haha because you are all so friendly and nice but this time I think I’ll only come back to read
My exam deadline is coming very soon and I need to do a lot of studying
Please stay safe all of you God is with you
Thank you for being such a positive community of people
Oh no, you too? It's really shame, everyone's leaving now and i really liked your posts.
I wish you to pass your exam well and hope you will come back sometime.
Goodbay and take care

I forgot I came across this post earlier this month from a well known dance crew in korea that i follow on ig, I guess they partnered up with BH to help audition for a new boy group in the future maybe when Beetees start to slow down and go into the military? new recruits? ( *cough cough...new puppets...*cough *cough) ....never ending cycle....
1540847840162.png

1540847209737.png

Last edited:
I forgot I came across this post earlier this month from a well known dance crew in korea that i follow on ig, I guess they partnered up with BH to help audition for a new boy group in the future maybe when Beetees start to slow down and go into the military? new recruits? ( *cough cough...new puppets...*cough *cough) ....never ending cycle....

View attachment 16555
Yeap.. They're looking for the next beetees..
When the robotic beetees of the present will get short circuited.. They will ofcourse need a replacement ..

And age 12 to 22.. Wow.. Brainwashing at the youngest possible age.. I can't help but think of little kook.. And more little kooks to come.. The younger the better.. To mind control ans another advantage is..
No military going for almost 18 years :D..

Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.
It's true I've been trying a lot to make things work in the thread so if I ever offended anyone because of that I am really sorry.
I believe there is more diversity in the thread than before.. but I think we should be understanding with each other and cooperate.
Don't forget the main aim of this thread is exposing conspiracy theories.
I'm actually taking a break because I've just started my first year at university and I want to take my time getting used with the new level of difficulty and focus more on studying.

I hope things will work well on this thread and hope for the best for all of you <3 Once again God bless you guys.
We will miss you! I always looked forward to your posts and enjoyed reading them. I hope university goes well for you :).

cadiz

Established
But still is the dome tour happening or not now? Some armys were still proudly saying that even after this WATCH THE JAPANESE OUTSOLD THE DOME TOUR and break records for beetees again... Smh
They literally released a preview on Japanese tv for they new Japanese mv...
I wonder what's the expressions of the Japanese now?

I don't think they will ever apologize.. Neither they will stop wearing controversial clothes.. If they're still being promoted there even after boycott of the album
Im confused. Jimin wore an offensive shirt like that and japanese people dont care and still promoting them
if he did something like that to my country he would be banned from enter

no wonder Bighit never apologize, fangirls will forgive everything oppa does smh

It's looking like it..
The representative of the worldbanks in United nations is a korean.. He hyped beetees there as if army wasn't enough and took pictures with them making V signs..
And we all know how corrupted the banking system is.. It's all under thr illumi bloodlines.. ( Ruthschild .. Rockefellers)
And those countries which don't give up their banks to them are then fought against and a war happens..
Yup, supposedly N Korea in this vid. This may be WW3 and it may occur in the US.

G Washington received a "vision" which was from a demon that the 1st 2 wars were going to be outside of US and the 3rd one on US ground.

Hey guys I’m new here...just wanted to post a few screenshots from Mario’s article exposing UNICEF

2DF943FF-45B4-4ADE-A01A-E00EBBC7D888.jpeg
96DC16D7-DD8D-4F13-9616-13C36FBED95C.jpeg D5613279-9CEC-4A4B-904C-D7B92030BE64.jpeg 1C54B5A9-D029-4BFC-B23A-C23295C32A97.jpeg DC5AB0F3-CAFE-461F-82F3-0ECA7F569D43.jpeg C7F9DF6C-8BE5-4D90-93A9-AA25281E98FC.jpeg

Interesting how bts also made a reference to eyes wide shut in fake love

Anyways Unicef is also known for the sexual exploitation of children

A1DCAF5E-74AB-407B-A51F-C8B7B6723A65.jpeg 734FCF2F-0D35-45F2-8448-732D9011F97B.jpeg 6DA01DB0-78A5-4555-951A-AC88A08BD9E1.jpeg F3A7BAA2-678B-4592-A430-7CD6419B7DCD.jpeg

Tell me again why bts would choose to work with such a campaign smh

(You can find the full article on the site which is even more disturbing )

Last edited: