BTS discussion thread

Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
648
Likes
4,855
Wait whattt..

He's releasing a monothing? Like a little mixtape?..

And WOW..
I really am proud of this thread.. All the members have contributed so well after researching .. Even if they were stopped.. Just sit back and watch your theories turning into truth..

Moonchild... Poeple still believe it to be a myth.. But there it is in the Playlist .. That very word some members pressed on so much relating to beetees ..
It was hard lol I got a scare it was almost like something was scaring me and telling me to stay away from posting and researching
I had to pray a lot and now thanks to God I feel a lot better
Satan hates the truth coming out every theory added to this thread will help another person to become woke and make him lose one more person to lead astray and follow his evil twisted route to hell
Let’s pray for eachother and this thread hoping this thread stays to help more people
Happy 800th Page so proud!!!
 





Last edited:

wow

Established
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
232
Likes
1,650
A reporter did an inverstigation Bang SiHyuk because he has a lot of debts
Reporter said BTS should open their own agency because Bighit was losing a lot of employees and the reports of bighit being the richest company made no sense because SM is richer, reporter supects there is some shady bussiness going on behind the scenes

Video explaining what the reporter said:


Just a day after those news were released Bighit published the news of the contract renewal for 7 years saying it was because of "mutual trust and affection"
The contractal renewal statetement was an attempt to hide the reporter investigation on Bang SiHyuk, saying "BTS renews for 7 years because they have complete trust in the company"

When kpop idols renew their contract they never say for how many years they do it, but Bighit media played with the 7 years and talked about BTS being the kpop group with the longest contract in kpop


Bighit media play is fantastic. they posts all those articles about the contract and BTS blind trust in them a day after a reporter starts an investigation on Bang SiHyuk.
Bang SiHyuk is a master manipulator , everytime Bighit posts a statement talking about BTS bond and trust is to hide some shady news
i will be waiting for the day bangsihyuk and bighit's shady and messed up secrets come out, i'll be sitting back and watch everything goes chaos while sipping the scorching hot tea.

welp, dont know how to feel about that one
 





wow

Established
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
232
Likes
1,650
"Nothing was real.In the end, everything was a failure.We could not save him.The anemone was blooming tragically."



According to both Greek mythology and Christianity, the red anemone symbolizes death or the act of forsaken love. While Aphrodite was crying, Adonis shed blood on the anemones that came from her tears and stained them red. In Christianity, red anemones symbolize the blood that Christ shed on the crucifixion.
Screenshot_2018-10-21-00-38-37.png Screenshot_2018-10-21-00-38-52.png Screenshot_2018-10-21-00-39-08.png


"KTH
IS
IN
DANGER
44644"

Screenshot_2018-10-21-00-33-07.png

446 = angel number
reversed(satanic) = 644

44644 = reversed angel number.demon?? or maybe duality?

and this also explains why there is the letter written "save me" in taehyungs dark place from fake love

remember that time where that weird number twitter account posted an emoji of tiger(tae), heart emoji, and bunny emoji(kook)? maybe they are both linked in some way, but not in a gay relationship, something much more deeper than that, we didnt dig deeper enough to notice that
 





Last edited:

cadiz

Established
Joined
Sep 28, 2018
Messages
201
Likes
1,688
Thank you, it makes sense now
And V had a song talking about the moon too, song called 4 oclock :

In rapmon’s part, he raps about a moon childI call you Moonchild. The definition of a moon child is someone born under the astrological sign of Cancer. However no BTS member is a Cancer and Rapmon says “We are the children of the moon“
 





hibzter

Established
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
160
Likes
1,610
http://instagr.am/p/BpIhsDCniRc/ A comment: Theres also a rumor that something's wrong with jin, what is wrong with our boys. I want to give them all the good health in the world

...ok all of them are getting sick now.....honestly its hard to believe its staged?? his sadness looks very real to me in these pics :

Hi. I have seen many of you talking about the members’ eye glitches and also them looking possessed on stage. Could you please attach photos or videos that shows that?
You can search through the thread there are many posts related to that.. I think mostly with Jungkook and Jimin
 





Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
732
Likes
5,467
Also if we talking about glitches..
"Can someone please explain to me why these (coordinates??) are in the middle of the subs for boy in luv?! 0:03:24.171,1193:02:47.295"
EDIT: I don't believe this tho.. There are many interpretations on this and this is just one of them.
I find this one more accurate:
:hours:minutes:seconds:milliseconds
> 0:03:24.171
> 1193:02:47.295
So I searched this time and look what I got:
1540065823018.png
1540065950011.png
1540066017946.png
1540066143128.png
1540066159466.png
Weird..
It seems it means "error" to me.
 





Last edited:
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
648
Likes
4,855
http://instagr.am/p/BpIhsDCniRc/ A comment: Theres also a rumor that something's wrong with jin, what is wrong with our boys. I want to give them all the good health in the world

...ok all of them are getting sick now.....honestly its hard to believe its staged?? his sadness looks very real to me in these pics :


You can search through the thread there are many posts related to that.. I think mostly with Jungkook and Jimin
I agree this can’t be staged the boy is clearly distressed his eyes scream for help literally to know someone true intentions always look at their eyes a wise family friend once told me that that the eyes are the source of emotion
I’m really good at putting a smile thats why I can maybe relate to Tae somehow and I can tell that he’s genuine like him I try to keep going and smile but then things get on top of me and I cry often when no ones looking but he can’t hes always in the public eye and he must have to break down at times this is just a thought idk him personally
And he’s clearly not ok he probably didn’t wanna sign the contract again when he already wanted to leave
Also he’s sincere when there aren’t cameras around the time he helped a fan at work and how he genuinely thanked fans parents him And a few others seem like they got themselves into deep water you have to think about it like this the ones who were bought into it they might not think of it as evil Ik this sounds crazy but I was watching a woman’s story of how she escaped satanism and she talked about her grandmother who was I charged of the family’s bloodline and therefore played a huge part in the secret society but she also said that she thought that she was doing good and saving her family she nevertheless wanted to hurt anyone but then it was too late and they found the true agendas
Besides BTS aren’t like other Kpop stars they are probably a 100x worse off because they’re further in
The moon children of BTS it’ll be hard for them to escape as they were born into it o honestly don’t know what big hits got planned but it’s not good
Jin hugged Tae too not just Jimin During dna
 





Last edited:
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
648
Likes
4,855
Guys its maybe off topic
But if you have a chance to see bts and talk with them. What would you say too them? Nobody is around you. And you can choose if you talk to them as a group or you pick one member. Which one and why and what would you say.
Would you confront them with you thoughts/worry or wouldnt you?
Interesting question
I’ve thought about it a lot
I’d talk to V no surprise lol
I would talk to him Ik how hard it is to have no one who’ll listen when you feel like the absolute worst Tae is very fragile recently he lost a huge amount of precious people in a short amount of time and on top dealing with all the illuminati crap it must of all piled up I’d tell him to find God tbh
Tell God Everything it helps
I’ve Always wanted to write him a letter but I can’t speak Korean and there wouldn’t be a way of getting it to him
 





Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
77
Likes
516
Guys its maybe off topic
But if you have a chance to see bts and talk with them. What would you say too them? Nobody is around you. And you can choose if you talk to them as a group or you pick one member. Which one and why and what would you say.
Would you confront them with you thoughts/worry or wouldnt you?
I'll choose RM because he's most likely to have deep conversation with
I'll ask about anything that involves his job as a leader and many deep things
And I would confront him about my thoughts If I get the chance
 





Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
732
Likes
5,467
Also if we talking about glitches..
"Can someone please explain to me why these (coordinates??) are in the middle of the subs for boy in luv?! 0:03:24.171,1193:02:47.295"
EDIT: I don't believe this tho.. There are many interpretations on this and this is just one of them.
I find this one more accurate:
:hours:minutes:seconds:milliseconds
> 0:03:24.171
> 1193:02:47.295
So I searched this time and look what I got:
View attachment 16271
View attachment 16272
View attachment 16273
View attachment 16274
View attachment 16275
Weird..
It seems it means "error" to me.
Ok so I concluded it might be this:
> 0:03:24.171 - the time the error occured in the video
> 1193:02:47.295 - the code error
These are subtitles so I don t see how there is an error that can occur if they are neither downloaded or used on an app but written by someone. They've been put there on purpose.
(PS: I added some things to the previous post)
1540071605042.png
 





Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
732
Likes
5,467
Ok so one more thing: I noticed now that as time passes by, their old videos get glitches.. like their past is disappearing. They keep getting "errors".
And I've seen before the idle thing about masonry like they praise the useless and want to show they are useless. They are a mess, dark, evil, dry like the fallen angel. Maybe they want to show their past and songs are useless and are vanishing away like dust.