BTS discussion thread

Have yall heard !!!!!
A Kpop boy band called The East Light have spoken out on the physical and verbal abuse they had recived from their company.

The Leader who is the oldest member named Lee Seokcheol , arranged a press conference to talk about what the company had done to them.

The 18 year old revealed how much physical abuse they recieved daily from their director and producer.

Lee Seokcheol got beaten with a baseball bat many times by his producer. The producer warned him never to say a word to his family else he would get killed. The youngest member (aged 14) got beaten up all the time till he bled and was once locked up in their studio on the fifith floor for hours.

The Director would always force them to go on broadcasts with their scars left untreated. Eventhough they smiled in public , they were suffering behind the scenes.

During shows they would act happy but once they got back to the waiting room , they got beaten up again. Food was always thrown at them.

The leader revealed that before the press he got threatened with the lives of his members if he ever spoke out. He was chocked with gutar cables and left with severe scars around his neck. Eventhough his parents noticed the scars , he couldn't tell the the truth because of the threats he recieved from the company.

They told the CEO countless times.But , his response was "Go easy on them".

They are still so young...
" I could not sit and watch any longer, and I decided to attend this press conference today in hopes that abuse and assault of minors in the K-pop scene will disappear from here on" Lee Suk-Chul
I'm with you little bro!!

Have yall heard !!!!!
A Kpop boy band called The East Light have spoken out on the physical and verbal abuse they had recived from their company.

The Leader who is the oldest member named Lee Seokcheol , arranged a press conference to talk about what the company had done to them.

The 18 year old revealed how much physical abuse they recieved daily from their director and producer.

Lee Seokcheol got beaten with a baseball bat many times by his producer. The producer warned him never to say a word to his family else he would get killed. The youngest member (aged 14) got beaten up all the time till he bled and was once locked up in their studio on the fifith floor for hours.

The Director would always force them to go on broadcasts with their scars left untreated. Eventhough they smiled in public , they were suffering behind the scenes.

During shows they would act happy but once they got back to the waiting room , they got beaten up again. Food was always thrown at them.

The leader revealed that before the press he got threatened with the lives of his members if he ever spoke out. He was chocked with gutar cables and left with severe scars around his neck. Eventhough his parents noticed the scars , he couldn't tell the the truth because of the threats he recieved from the company.

The fact an idol group is speaking out clearly shows there's definitely something wrong with this industry.

makes me confused and wonder if this type of abuse happens behind the scenes, then why stay and continue and extend contracts?? (the boys), are they forced to continue and are just threatened if they don't in order serve the wishes of a entertainment company? are they really in it for the fame and money in exchange and bear all this torture? it just boggles my mind as a human being of why still undergo such harsh measures for the sake of it all.

i give kudos for these people speaking up including those are no longer with us unfortunately (M.J), to bring awareness and wake people up to the truth. Such bravery!

i long to see the day when we can live in a world where we can truly enjoy good music and talents wholeheartedly together without the influences of the evilness that is present in this current world. But i know it will come in the next lifetime when all things will be made new.

Have yall heard !!!!!

This hurts.. To read..
Imagine going through it..

So much pain for a goal in life?
I hope those people get sued for touching and hurting them..

If this is what they do to the boys.. Would they speare the girls? No..

It's good he spoke out.. Otherwise it would have continued for who knows how long..

look at how uncomfortable hoseok is, he looks like he is trying to avoid jungkook lmao.

View attachment 16238

and yo wtf he goes hot pink now???

View attachment 16239
Wait til you see V go bald.. With all those colors getting forced on..

As far as i have seen.. Poeple love them more with their natural colors not that much with funky colors..
But it's their fate to get colored like everyday now.. Either spray on either a real dye..

Ok so now.
Will S. K0reans hate america now?

And you just can't believe these politicians.. America wAs the one saying they won't be canceling any more military exercises with s.korea months back..
And now this..

President Donald Trump has long criticized US military exercises with South Korea, calling them expensive and provocative and suspending several major exercises following his June summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore.

look at how uncomfortable hoseok is, he looks like he is trying to avoid jungkook lmao.

View attachment 16238

and yo wtf he goes hot pink now???

View attachment 16239
Yuck , I can feel related to hoseok
Whenever someone kisses me in the cheeks I get so uncomfortable

That hot pink is last thing I want to see
I also agree with @Hopeful the boys look more attractive in their normal hair colors

Aren't armys the generation influenced by the world saviours recognised by UN :B T S
If there is are reasons some people dislike bts, one of them is their fandom.
Look at the comments under this tweet too
Armies need to knock some senses into each other .. Because they don't listen to anyone else.. Maybe will listen to their fellow armies..
And beetees are too busy for their dramas and are getting what they want.. Attention and votes.. With giving them a lot of onscreen contents

Armies need to knock some senses into each other .. Because they don't listen to anyone else.. Maybe will listen to their fellow armies..
And beetees are too busy for their dramas and are getting what they want.. Attention and votes.. With giving them a lot of onscreen contents
Bts don't give a little damn for their fans and when I see armys being so devoted it just screams infamy