BTS discussion thread

JinnieAnne

Established
Thank u i have already my love life but bts v replace him but i leaved him after knowing truth but i really like his face beauty only i cant love my bf like before
You know, being in love with someone is not the same thing with loving someone. If you like someone's physical appearance too much is not ok, because beauty fades with time and alse there is a high risk to realise some day that you've been with a man only because he was handsome and it's not enough, but if you love someone's soul more than anything than there is bigger chance to have a long lasting relationship. Maybe there were cases in the world when men divorced only because they found another more beautiful and attractive women and vice versa.
Of course, we can't deny their beauty, but we should learn how to truly love someone and love implies respect.
You need to pray to heal your heart. ♥

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
And I also noticed this. It might be a coincidence, but in fake love mv, Jamal appears at the minute 4. I watched the mv because I wanted to see if he appears at 3:33 like in other videos, but this time he didn't.
IMG_20181124_2.jpg
We know that r_M and Tea sing a song together, named "4 o'clock" in which we heard the word "moon child" and I've read somewhere that the song is dedicated to Jamal. So this could mean that Jamal might be the moon child?
I don't know if this makes sense, I just made a connection between these things. Idk if I am right.

Last edited:

Jay ho

Rookie
You know, being in love with someone is not the same thing with loving someone. If you like someone's physical appearance too much is not ok, because beauty fades with time and alse there is a high risk to realise some day that you've been with a man only because he was handsome and it's not enough, but if you love someone's soul more than anything than there is bigger chance to have a long lasting relationship. Maybe there were cases in the world when men divorced only because they found another more beautiful and attractive women.
Of course, we can't deny their beauty, but we should learn how to truly love someone and love implies respect.
You need to pray to heal your heart. ♥
I agree with u . i m fool i loved someones physical appreacnce . This is the resion i dont love my bf much he is not handsome but he love me .i should leaved everything related bts v may be this thread i will help me erase him from my memory

Hopeful

Star
And I also noticed this. It might be a coincidence, but in fake love mv, Jamal appears at the minute 4. I watched the mv because I wanted to see if he appears at 3:33 like in another videos, but this time he didn't.
View attachment 17345
We know that r_M and Tea sing a song together, named "4 o'clock" in which we heard the word "moon child" and I've read somewhere that the song is dedicated to Jamal. So this could mean that Jamal might be the moon child?
I don't know if this makes sense, I just made a connection between these things. Idk if I am right.
Well we are all here to theorize stuff in peace... We don't know if we are right or not
But i liked the connection you made.. Because they themselves like making such connections...

JinnieAnne

Established
I agree with u . i m fool i loved someones physical appreacnce . This is the resion i dont love my bf much he is not handsome but he love me .i should leaved everything related bts v may be this thread i will help me erase him from my memory
You are not a fool, dear. Don't be so harsh to yourself. :):)
We all make mistakes. I think the best thing you can do is to ask God how to see and love Him and the people around you and yourself, of course, in a right way, because we often perceive people in a wrong way. But this will take some time, because change is a process, not something fast and magical.
If you want to talk to someone you can PM me anytime.

Jay ho

Rookie
You are not a fool, dear. Don't be so harsh to yourself. :):)
We all make mistakes. I think the best thing you can do is to ask God how to see and love Him and the people around you and yourself, of course, in a right way, because we often perceive people in a wrong way. But this will take some time, because change is a process, not something fast and magical.
If you want to talk to someone you can PM me anytime.
Thank u it will help me

hrosies

Rookie

deniiiiXD

Veteran

JinnieAnne

Established
I saw this video, because I was extremely curious about the performance. It's not B-t, - $ related, but the begining is really weird and disturbing and obviously unnecessary. And the rest of the performance is also not very.....decent.

Last edited:

Jay ho

Rookie
Any one belive some kpop idol are actually not humen they are demons monster i finish thar kdrama it seems like they showen in front us demon live with us and they are bad and good both type .and humen become selfish and those who are in power want to destroy world what they predicted it will gonna happend becouse all word leaders cough in illuminati

Any one belive some kpop idol are actually not humen they are demons monster i finish thar kdrama it seems like they showen in front us demon live with us and they are bad and good both type .and humen become selfish and those who are in power want to destroy world what they predicted it will gonna happend becouse all word leaders cough in illuminati
I think that we are all written by God to live a certain way we are all born human with goodness and environmental, cultural,religious etc factors shape us
We are all given a choice for example there is a pear and a chocolate bar on the table which do we choose so we follow temptation and go for the bar or do we think about the bigger picture
Some people lead with ambition and temptation (Chocolate) whilst some with logic and morals (pear)
This is just an example and this could be expanded and added with different factors
Kpop stars are just like you and me but they chose this path Some regret it and some give in to the cumulative affect meaning they are prone to more and more evil and get used to it However it all started with ambition
Gradually they lose themselves and begin to enjoy the lust of their fame they become possessed with demons and their soul is no longer theirs God makes them like this because this world is a test and God tests who will stick by him or leave him
Interesting question it could be answered so many ways!

Jay ho

Rookie
I think that we are all written by God to live a certain way we are all born human with goodness and environmental, cultural,religious etc factors shape us
We are all given a choice for example there is a pear and a chocolate bar on the table which do we choose so we follow temptation and go for the bar or do we think about the bigger picture
Some people lead with ambition and temptation (Chocolate) whilst some with logic and morals (pear)
This is just an example and this could be expanded and added with different factors
Kpop stars are just like you and me but they chose this path Some regret it and some give in to the cumulative affect meaning they are prone to more and more evil and get used to it However it all started with ambition
Gradually they lose themselves and begin to enjoy the lust of their fame they become possessed with demons and their soul is no longer theirs God makes them like this because this world is a test and God tests who will stick by him or leave him
Interesting question it could be answered so many ways!
Inteligent anse but kpop idol look like robot perfect in everything in “a korean oddssey ” kdrama showen some demon live kpop star life too and intertainment company owener also demons they took energy from humen . in the end prediction world going to facing war illumninati alwaya like to predict things and make it happen. i belive everything they are all real charector only story is dromatic in reallity elits really selfish if world war give money to them they will make it happen ww3 coming soon its there prediction

Hopeful

Star
IMG_20181125_123908.jpg
Ok I'm very thankful to get on swag for sharing the upclose pic of that cardigan's button.. I don't know if he did it on purpose or what.. But. Yeah thanks Man...

Let's have a look at that button.. 2 headed eagle? .. Crown? And that sword like thing at the bottom. Changed into a design thing..

Now let's take a look at the freemas0n eagle..
Double_Eagle_33.gifimages (2).jpeg
IMG_20181125_123131.jpg
Notice the resemblances? ..
Now here is what that thing really represents ..

images (3).jpeg

Horrible...

Colors are just changed.. Cardigan is same...

To be Very Honest.. I always felt as if something eerie was going on in these famous clothing brands..
like mostly people after this will go wild saying it's "just a cardigan, and just a button"
But i believe.. This is what they want to do.. To make this occult symbolizm so minor and casual, using such famous brands, that people pretend it's high in order and they're just "rocking the fashion"
anyone to think otherwise will be pelted with mockery..
everything is being so far and extensively planned..