BTS discussion thread

Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.
It's true I've been trying a lot to make things work in the thread so if I ever offended anyone because of that I am really sorry.
I believe there is more diversity in the thread than before.. but I think we should be understanding with each other and cooperate.
Don't forget the main aim of this thread is exposing conspiracy theories.
I'm actually taking a break because I've just started my first year at university and I want to take my time getting used with the new level of difficulty and focus more on studying.

I hope things will work well on this thread and hope for the best for all of you <3 Once again God bless you guys.

Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.deniiiiXD
It's true I've been trying a lot to make things work in the thread so if I ever offended anyone because of that I am really sorry.
I believe there is more diversity in the thread than before.. but I think we should be understanding with each other and cooperate.
I'm actually taking a break because I've just started my first year at university and I want to take my time getting used with the new level of difficulty and focus more on studying.

I hope things will work well on this thread and hope for the best for all of you <3 Once again God bless you guys.
I never thought this was going to happen.
since that intruder entered the topic to destroy us I felt that some users lost the will to post is very sad for me. here it was like friends chat but I have hope that someday the topic will be as before

Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.

Oh, i am sorry that i didn't even get to know you, but it's your choice, so i wish you good luck in your life and hope that you at least sometimes come to this thead.

Thank you so much you are so kind. As soon as I have time again I will come back to the thread.
I will miss you :'(
@Pretty @Filipinomoon @ShiningCarat14 You are the real MVP. I seriously didn't expect that but u guys made feel a lot better.
You all are a blessing and so is this thread so I hope you can all stay together and if you can keep it alive.
Hope my prayings will reach you <3

Aww Denni I hope you really do come back I wish there was a way you could stay
Everyone is leaving and I feel so alone haha
Guys please don’t give up on this thread I remember coming here everyday anticipating another fantastic post and that drive and motivation has seeped away through the months
We can still make this thread a hit please don’t give up on it
Ugh I feel so helpless right now

Ok so how is everyone today here? All fine i hope... :)..

So. I wanted to talk about this tweet.. That this person might be having a great point.. Of elites transferring theri assets to the East...
No wonder beetees are gaining attention worldwide .. Topping charts..
And weird collabs are happening between kpop and western music..

Just today i was shocked to see a collaboration between black eyed peas and cl... Whattt? Cl of 2ne1..
She rapped.. Instead of fergie there..

So it is just that.. I find western artists now being degraded and considered lame... That they have to have a k0rean singer on theri album.. Otherwise they won't be getting released ...

I don't contribute much but I've read all the thread. For me your contributions have been a pleasure to read
Aww Denni I hope you really do come back I wish there was a way you could stay
Everyone is leaving and I feel so alone haha
Guys please don’t give up on this thread I remember coming here everyday anticipating another fantastic post and that drive and motivation has seeped away through the months
We can still make this thread a hit please don’t give up on it
Ugh I feel so helpless right now
Aww :( you are not alone. Have a happy birthday :)

wow. have you heard blackpink and dua lipa collabed too!
Yes heard of it..
And i also heard a rihanna black pink collab will be coming soon..

John legend and seulgi collab..

There are just so many collabs coming .. I kind of feel. It's an obligation now to have 1 kpop singer on your album.
. Or else bye bye to your Career..

this thread is so sad today.. so many goodbyes in a short amount of time...
it's kind of sad that so many people are leaving at once, and that some of the posters on here have discouraged others on posting.

I don't know what these people want exactly... they want people to get off the thread because they should not expose themselves too much to the negative stuff ( which is true!), but at the same time, they want the same level of seriousness and analysis that the older members had... it's all "I remember when the older members were here...etc". well, most if not all of the older members have left or are no longer active on the thread... therefore, I don't know why anyone is expecting the same type of posts from totally different people.

not only that, but how much more occult stuff can be covered? yes this is the illuminati thread after all, but that doesn't only relate to the occult stuff... which as I said before we shouldn't expose ourselves to too much anyways

many newer members have written so many informative posts, and as much as some may want the thread to die... the new members on here keep the thread relevant
yes... sometimes old information may get repeated but if it doesn't bring you any new info, you can just overlook it

the older pages were very much darker than the more recent ones because they talked about the main occult symbols, the basics etc... for how long can we talk about the basics?
that is why most of the posts have shifted to mostly MV analysis, the boys' behaviors, public opinion, awards, and sometimes even current events(relating to NWO)

a lot of things have happened with the group since I had my first suspicions about them being involved in deep stuff ( which was may of this year), new album, world tour, american press, UN, countless awards etc.

so to the vigilant fans who saw this occurring, they may have searched to see if they were the only ones thinking that maybe this isn't all innocent, which is how they stumbled upon this thread... if the thread was dead now, they may not have found it as easy to leave it all behind

the fact that they found like-minded individuals and a platform where they could voice their suspicions without getting bashed, reported, called a hater, and xenophobic was a wonderful thing...
reading older posts helps, but when you have others reading your posts and replying to you and giving you advice it really helps you to feel like you're not alone (at least it did in my case)

also, the thread helps me to detach from the group... It doesn't make me become obsessed in a different manner. I'm sure all of us have our own lives, we pop in on the thread, read other's posts, make a contribution if we want, and pop out of the thread and go live our lives
thanks to God who I believe led me to the thread in the first place, and the many people on here (Old and New members alike) who made contributions to the thread, I can say that I'm now completely detached from the group, I don't listen to their music, watch their videos or read their articles.

this thread to me also seems like a nice little community.. and that's why I've stayed. I take month-long breaks sometimes, but whenever I felt myself even wanting to listen to a song, or watch a run ep, I came to the thread to remember why I stopped listening to them in the first place

it's nice that the people on here are so nice and caring towards each other, and we may have disagreements but there is respect
it's not everyday that you can find a group of people online that are nice like this, and that you can speak your voice without fear... we all want to keep our anonymity, therefore this site is the only way we can communicate with each other, and thats why I think many of us have stayed on here

and it's nice to PM some members and give encouragement
sometimes to me, this thread has nothing to do with bangtan at all, but rather the community feel that is on here

anyways I've rambled on for too long, I just wanted to state the reason why I'm on the thread and why I appreciate every poster on here. whether others may deem their posts to be irrelevant and unnecessary

thans to @deniiiiXD for your many contributions, you'll be missed enjoy university (I just started my second year in college so maybe I can give you advice if you want)... and happy birthday to @ShiningCarat14, may God bless you

welcome to the new members who've posted recently and to the ones who just read silently, you're all appreciated ...I'm glad this thread was able to help you find the truth ( or at least even a small percentage of it)

well... I'm sure there'll come a time when I , too , also leave the thread permanently but I'll always remember all the members that made it extra special

Last edited:
Tent cloth ? Who uses that for a doll ?
Damn these rich people, wasting all that money on nothingness...
This is a sign of insecurity ..
A sign of trying to impress the ones he is showing off to..
He literally made a video of saying bye to london i think and then he turned his camera to the froggie and waved it's hand to the cam..
He knew people will search for the price... And when they do. They will be impressed...

I think Jamal was being a bitch (like he usually is) to wear that. There are plenty of other shirts, and he chose that ?

He is a celebrity, he should know what he is wearing, knowing that all people judge him from head to toe.

The atomic bomb picture attached to the Korea liberation words is a no-no for me.

Are they trying to burn or build bridges with Japan ? Seems fishy.
I don't think they have a say in the outfits they wear when they do public appereances or shows, many kpop artists have worn clothes with questionable words/sentences in them, remember J*min wearing a shirt that legit said "blood semen" or something along those lines? so I'm pretty sure it was the stylist decision.

To be clear, I'm not saying they're not aware of the agenda, they're making the sacrifices needed to keep the elite happy in exchange for fame and money, including being 100% obedient to everything, including what they wear