BTS discussion thread

Duh, ofc he is rich, otherwise he wouldn't have graduated on Seoul University for Arts, or even try to think leaving jyp to start his own company from scratch. It's just delulu armys who think he is humble af.
There was this news again on YouTube suggestiins.. About the groups who payed off their debts.. Beetees was one of them...
Obviously their old dorm is showed again and again to gain sympathy

The good ol' predebut days when they lived humbly are just a facade to me, maybe the company really did that to sell the started-from-the-bottom image of boys. They changed the concept to the core after Dark&Wild, then suddenly got fame. Now that they are famous enough, people always look at their debut stories and get emotional, instead of hyyh era and onwards. It's like they were aware fans would look forward to those times, that's why they were different people back then. Fans may say they changed the concept to be unique, cause they were typical kpop back in debut, but that is kinda naive. It's impossible to just wake up one day and decide to change your concept into stories and theories that take years to develop and put to life. No matter how much they try to sell the genius image, I can never be convinced that they didn't have some aces up their sleeves even before they debuted. They just knew how to play the cards well.
Stigma and many other hints were already there in no more dreams..

Stigma from wings.. A story line song

It all makes clear everything being pre planned..
Their real life itself is a story.. Created or made up by the company ... Or real?

images (1).jpeg

Signs of the illuminati
The V sign

Commonly known to be the symbol of peace the V sign has a much more eerie background and history
The Sign was made popular by the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill who used the sign during WW2 to symbolise victory
Yes, exactly, In an interview V explained how he chose the name to symbolise victory Now as nothing could be a coincidence BTS might be here to lure everyone for the ultimate war between good and evil
The satanic music could be training the brain to be more perceptive of evil
The sign represents Fire and destruction because of the ancient proposed “God” Vulcan and is of course the sign of Satan
“Done in the typical fashion, this sign literally means intercourse by the devil—to be violated sexually by the horned God. The thumb holding down the fingers creates the “vulva,” while the two largest fingers pointed up are the horns of the God (Satan).”

~
The true origin of the sign comes from the 18th Century And is a representation of the illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt
The Hebrew letter for V is Van (yes the BT21 character smh) which means nail
Nail is one of the names of Satan in the secret brotherhood of satanism and this is one of the favourite signs
BTS also had a song called Fire where the lyrics blatantly talk about blowing things up and causing destruction.
Lyrics like
“Set everything on fire” show BTS and Bighits involvement and support of the V sign also including that they literally have a member called V who does the sign of lucifer all the time
Wow.. Such an interesting post ..
And makes things clearer..

How van and tata (V) are so much linked to each other in bt21 illustrations ..

Thanku for sharing ..
There is nothing a coincidence when it comes to them..

They also have this lyric in dna.. this is not a coincidence ..

wow

Established
Signs of the illuminati
The V sign

Commonly known to be the symbol of peace the V sign has a much more eerie background and history
The Sign was made popular by the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill who used the sign during WW2 to symbolise victory
View attachment 16259
Yes, exactly, In an interview V explained how he chose the name to symbolise victory Now as nothing could be a coincidence BTS might be here to lure everyone for the ultimate war between good and evil
The satanic music could be training the brain to be more perceptive of evil
The sign represents Fire and destruction because of the ancient proposed “God” Vulcan and is of course the sign of Satan
“Done in the typical fashion, this sign literally means intercourse by the devil—to be violated sexually by the horned God. The thumb holding down the fingers creates the “vulva,” while the two largest fingers pointed up are the horns of the God (Satan).”

~
View attachment 16260
The true origin of the sign comes from the 18th Century And is a representation of the illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt
The Hebrew letter for V is Van (yes the BT21 character smh) which means nail
Nail is one of the names of Satan in the secret brotherhood of satanism and this is one of the favourite signs
BTS also had a song called Fire where the lyrics blatantly talk about blowing things up and causing destruction.
Lyrics like
“Set everything on fire” show BTS and Bighits involvement and support of the V sign also including that they literally have a member called V who does the sign of lucifer all the time View attachment 16258 View attachment 16258

wait....

V = Van = Nail = Satan

V = Satan???

kinda makes sense because he played the role of the fallen angel and he is very close to Van, which we all agree Van is their god (satan).

my wig flew to the planet Tata and Van were created lmao

wait....

V = Van = Nail = Satan

V = Satan???

kinda makes sense because he played the role of the fallen angel and he is very close to Van, which we all agree Van is their god (satan).

my wig flew to the planet Tata and Van were created lmao
Thank you @Hopeful
We need to know who Van represents now like the person or maybe it’s Satan hisself I really don’t know
About Tae I definitely think he was born into it hence why he has so much connections to it things didn’t sit right to me after his father gave him a watch when he supposedly became an apprentice
Also the whole Moonchild thing
As for him being evil me and you will always disagree lol I read your post about fake crying and I didn’t agree enough with some of it but that’s your opinion and I respect it
Enjoy your break!!!

While being in the fandom I enjoyed watching very old photos of theirs. I loved the times when they were more keen on hiphop and looked more like some innocent children :(
At those times they were thinking they are living their dreams and their hardwork is the one that gives them their success.
When they smiled they really looked happy :( They were getting along well especially RM and Suga. They two were composing and collaborating.

At those times Suga showed how much is passionate of music making some vlogs without his face but playing a beat machine or presenting ->only<- the songs of their albums. He showed each time he didn't care ab their photos but their music.

At that time he made a great thing: on his birthday he gave sweets and drawings made by him to 30-40 fans on his birthday. They did a meeting somewhere and gave them the gifts as a surprise. What a good boy..

My love for them encreased knowing their past.. I was just hoping they will change concept and come back to those times.. but it was obvious they changed. Suga also changed. No more precious lyrics like Tomorrow. He said in 2016 he wants doing lyrics like those again and he made So far away.. But what if bighit is the reason he can't be free composing no more :'((

I feel empathy idk but I just wished one of them to escape. Are they really this unworthy? Maybe they became..
I agree with you
They became fake and miserable
Stigma and many other hints were already there in no more dreams..

Stigma from wings.. A story line song

It all makes clear everything being pre planned..
Their real life itself is a story.. Created or made up by the company ... Or real?

View attachment 16257
I think Everything is planned by Bighit , even if the boys write their own songs , most of these songs might be rejected by bang Pedo except the ones that actually make the cut like stigma

Also about the members leaving do you really think they’d be able to
Like hibzter said Yoongi Tae wanted to leave but it wasn’t that easy
They’re the biggest group in the world right now and are part of the highest cult they’re too far in and are on a next level compared to one direction and even SNSD for that matter I honestly don’t think they all want to stay in BTS but they Probably don’t have a choice like what happened to east light they’re probably threatened so if they leave something could happen to their families etc
Also Members leaving groups isn’t the only reason because they want to get out of it what do we know it might be another reason that certain members leave remember what Ranfan Said about Exo Kris how he made a deal with Satan after them leaving doesn’t mean they want to escape
Also if everything is planned members leaving is planned too how much of Hyuna and EDawns relationship do we know maybe it happened for a certain reason and it was all a plan I doubt anything is a coincidence in the industry tbh
As for BTS they don’t even have a say in their hair colour never mind leaving the group these boys are too far in and some are more stuck as they’re moon children it’s merely impossible for them to leave

One song is called "moonchild" ummm... interesting
Wait whattt..

He's releasing a monothing? Like a little mixtape?..

And WOW..
I really am proud of this thread.. All the members have contributed so well after researching .. Even if they were stopped.. Just sit back and watch your theories turning into truth..

Moonchild... Poeple still believe it to be a myth.. But there it is in the Playlist .. That very word some members pressed on so much relating to beetees ..

tyrab

Established
Wait whattt..

He's releasing a monothing? Like a little mixtape?..

And WOW..
I really am proud of this thread.. All the members have contributed so well after researching .. Even if they were stopped.. Just sit back and watch your theories turning into truth..

Moonchild... Poeple still believe it to be a myth.. But there it is in the Playlist .. That very word some members pressed on so much relating to beetees ..
yeah its his second mixtape

cadiz

Established
A reporter did an inverstigation Bang SiHyuk because he has a lot of debts
Reporter said BTS should open their own agency because Bighit was losing a lot of employees and the reports of bighit being the richest company made no sense because SM is richer, reporter supects there is some shady bussiness going on behind the scenes

Video explaining what the reporter said:

Just a day after those news were released Bighit published the news of the contract renewal for 7 years saying it was because of "mutual trust and affection"
The contractal renewal statetement was an attempt to hide the reporter investigation on Bang SiHyuk, saying "BTS renews for 7 years because they have complete trust in the company"

When kpop idols renew their contract they never say for how many years they do it, but Bighit media played with the 7 years and talked about BTS being the kpop group with the longest contract in kpop

Bighit media play is fantastic. they posts all those articles about the contract and BTS blind trust in them a day after a reporter starts an investigation on Bang SiHyuk.
Bang SiHyuk is a master manipulator , everytime Bighit posts a statement talking about BTS bond and trust is to hide some shady news

A reporter did an inverstigation Bang SiHyuk because he has a lot of debts
Reporter said BTS should open their own agency because Bighit was losing a lot of employees and the reports of bighit being the richest company made no sense because SM is richer, reporter supects there is some shady bussiness going on behind the scenes

Video explaining what the reporter said:

Just a day after those news were released Bighit published the news of the contract renewal for 7 years saying it was because of "mutual trust and affection"
The contractal renewal statetement was an attempt to hide the reporter investigation on Bang SiHyuk, saying "BTS renews for 7 years because they have complete trust in the company"

When kpop idols renew their contract they never say for how many years they do it, but Bighit media played with the 7 years and talked about BTS being the kpop group with the longest contract in kpop

Bighit media play is fantastic. they posts all those articles about the contract and BTS blind trust in them a day after a reporter starts an investigation on Bang SiHyuk.
Bang SiHyuk is a master manipulator , everytime Bighit posts a statement talking about BTS bond and trust is to hide some shady news
#bighitshouldbecancelled
Guys anyone of you checked 73758737ht account's tweets?
I checked from google and the situation doesn't look good.. Pls share them here anyone..
Screenshot_2018-10-20-19-26-37.png

can someone clarify what is the meaning of moonchildren?
I don't understand why you say BTS are moonchildren and now RM is having a song with that tittle in his mixtape
Moonchild is a person who born in 25th July , their zodiac sign is cancer and cancer is ruled by the moon
I don't understand why they call them moonchildren cause non of them is cancer

can someone clarify what is the meaning of moonchildren?
I don't understand why you say BTS are moonchildren and now RM is having a song with that tittle in his mixtape
https://ninaparadigma.wordpress.com/moon-children-what-are-they/
This explains ^ If anyone is confused
What’s with the account
And why always V or Jin
Yes PD Bang is very clever he’s on the ball you can say that I feel sorry they have to stay another 7 years all Jkays childhood has been like this and it will carry on imagine all the brainwashing on his head as he is the youngest and looks quite affected (his eye glitches, looking possessed on stage and weird behaviours)

Last edited:
The Moon Children – Preparation of the Children by Spiritual Preparations & In Utero Traumatization

The preparation for someone to be programmed also concerns the ability of a person to be demonized. Generational satanic families are sold out to Satan, and their children belong to Satan in a way that non-generational children do not. Because of the generational curses, because of the genetic bent toward the occult, because of the generational demonic forces, the Illuminati children are very good candidates for Monarch programming. Part of the programming includes the layering in of demonic forces, and the participation in blood rituals in order to draw in the most powerful of demons. An indepth review about this important but controversial subject is in chapter 10.

The Moonchild rituals are the rituals to demonize a fetus. However, the demons that are invoked are not the small ones but very powerful ones. In working with victims of this programming, it is clear that high level demons were placed within these people at very early ages, many of them it is believed were demonized before they were born by rituals like the Moonchild rituals. Blood sacrifices and human sacrifices are always required for this level of magic.

In the book Moonchild (written by Aleister Crowley), the villa used to produce a Moonchild was called “The Butter-fly-Net”. The Monarch Project then which is named after the Monarch butterfly is also an allusion to the Moonchild project where Butterflies are an allusion to souls (what Christians call demonic spirits).

There is no “real” person, just as if you smash a mirror into a thousand pieces, there is no single piece that is the “real” original mirror but rather simply fragments that can in turn operate as mirrors. However, there is still a primal self. Early splits are led to believe they are the core. The cult will hide the initial splits beyond recognition.

The programmers set up various alters to pretend to be the core, and the core’s protector. The real core is quite hidden, and not placed within the regular grid of the alter system’s chart. It will take some explaining to convey what happens to the mind, and what the real core is.

It is important to traumatize the child early before it has a chance to develop its ego states. By the way, when the child is placed into a small box with spiders or snakes, they will often be told that if they play dead the snake will not bite them. This carries out two things for the programmers, it lays the basis for suicide programs (i.e. “if-you-are-dead, then you-are-safe” thinking) and it teaches the child to dissociate.

There are many traumas which can be carried out, which leave no physical scars, but do leave the child with the deepest emotional and spiritual scars. This is often necessary when programming young children who the outside world will see soon after their programming session.
---------
The creation of the Moonchildren within the Monarch Project involves high level magic by the circle of Illuminati black magicians who are involved with a particular individual’s programming. It should be noted that Grande Master and Grande Dame alters will understand demonology, but the sections (levels) of alter above them, are not informed. One of the biggest secrets kept from most of the slave’s alters is that their system was demonized while a fetus. First, this would give religious front alters the information they need to get them on the right track towards healing, and it could also adversely affect the programming lies of some of the front alters who don’t realize how premeditated all the trauma and torture is. The front alters of victims remember the cover story that the moon children were produced via torture in cages as little children
A repost..

Wasn't that the account who had 전정국 30.08.2018 as the description back then? What happened on august 30?
Yes it's the same account..
They appeared at some award show that day and performed idol.. Wearing dior homme suits if you remember .. Which they later wore at America got talent too....
I don't know if it was some ritual day for them or what.. But it was just an award show on 30th