BTS discussion thread

I know we speculate too heavily here sometimes, but whatever lol.

I saw this tweet and wanted to share it with you all for your perspective? It is J1n's suit for when he sings Epiphany. I can't help but to wonder if allowing him to wear a suit with dead flowers on it is symbolic for something else. I just don't want to believe their stylists didn't have a backup suit, knowing this one had live flowers attached to it or that they didn't care enough to replace it. How stupid!

What do you think? Whatever your thoughts doesn't have to be about any conspiracy. I just wanna know if you think this is stupid too.

Hm it's stupid but if is about conspiracy I would say when his suit would gonna bloom reffers to his life ..as his soul and when it's fades..is about ruined his life and sold soul and his death..if we think at illu.

Hm it's stupid but if is about conspiracy I would say when his suit would gonna bloom reffers to his life ..as his soul and when it's fades..is about ruined his life and sold soul and his death..if we think at illu.
I kind of feel like someone pulled out the flowers harshly from his suit ..

Like Cinderella's step sisters.. Ruined her dress before going to the ball :D in the disney cartoon..

hibzter

Established
Rumor has it before they went worldwide at bbma's yoongi was going to go solo and produce his own music.

This is interesting, I never heard that rumor before but he looks so done with BTS now this might be the reason. bighit wanted to let him go solo before BBMAs and leave the group for good?

always filmed even when they are walking the streets. Maybe for their "reality" show burn the stage? they never have private time...always cameras around

Yoongi himself wanted to leave, if anything bighit wants to keep the guys in their control

cadiz

Established
signed with bighit for 7 more years

bighit statement say "based on mutual trust and affection" maybe trying to sell the family image?

But isn't 7 years a long time? jin will be quite old when the contract is over...and boybands don't keep the popularity for so long

Yoongi himself wanted to leave, if anything bighit wants to keep the guys in their control
poor Yoongi, bighit just signed them for 7 more years. He looks so sad now imagine 7 years later

Chic

Veteran
I kind of feel like someone pulled out the flowers harshly from his suit ..

Like Cinderella's step sisters.. Ruined her dress before going to the ball :D in the disney cartoon..
Their storylines always revolve around him dying, that's why I said maybe the withered flowers hint at something.

Or it could be as I said: the coordis said "F" it and are waiting it out until the fourth leg of the tour to get him another suit;).

bighit statement say "based on mutual trust and affection" maybe trying to sell the family image?

But isn't 7 years a long time? jin will be quite old when the contract is over...and boybands don't keep the popularity for so long

poor Yoongi, bighit just signed them for 7 more years. He looks so sad now imagine 7 years later
SO I was hoping for nothing one of them would leave when the contract is over. I lost all my left affection for them in this moment. There are persons that really leave in the way Zico did recently.
No.. they are a lost case. No chance back. I doubt the mkmind control thing this time. Hyuna and E dawn were in love and were happy to leave Cube. These guys even reacted against their company so they do have personality and power of self choice.
No, they are lost. They deserve what they receive and I have no pity for them for now on. I know it sounds harsh but this kinda hit me really bad.. I am heartbroken

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
SO I was hoping for nothing one of them would leave when the contract is over. I lost all my left affection for them in this moment. There are persons that really leave in the way Zico did recently.
No.. they are a lost case. No chance back. I doubt the mkmind control thing this time. Hyuna and E dawn were in love and were happy to leave Cube. No, they are lost. They deserve what they receive and I have no pity for them for now on. I know it sounds harsh but this kinda hit me really bad.. I am heartbroken

All I have to say is...they're idiots if they didn't negotiate improvements to their contract.

"Mutual trust and affection" my a**.

cadiz

Established
No.. they are a lost case. No chance back. I doubt the mkmind control thing this time. Hyuna and E dawn were in love and were happy to leave Cube. No, they are lost. They deserve what they receive and I have no pity for them for now on. I know it sounds harsh but this kinda hit me really bad.. I am heartbroken
Sorry you feel this way :( but I was surprised about their contract being so long
I don't understand how can they give away so much time of their lives, looks like they have no plans of getting married or retiring from the celebrity world

All I have to say is...they're idiots if they didn't negotiate improvements to their contract.

"Mutual trust and affection" my a**.
True, but 7 years sound like a lifetime. The longest kpop contract I've ever seen

Here we go again ....
This hall0ween will be coming with the start of a very dark ride.. Drowning millions with it along the way ..
Looks like a hell ride by my words...

Another fresh generation is the target...

Their storylines always revolve around him dying, that's why I said maybe the withered flowers hint at something.

Or it could be as I said: the coordis said "F" it and are waiting it out until the fourth leg of the tour to get him another suit;).
Yes it does revolve around him.. But making him the grim reaper this Halloween in bt21.. I kind of thing there might be a little change ... Maybe.
And yesterday out of no where i stumbled upon that theory thing where the theory was it was jin who was left alive.. Remaining didn't live..
Now come to think of it the story can also be the other way around..
This is my own little point here.. When it was written goodbye jin on the wall.. It was the others who left the msg to him. That they won't be with him till the end..

And in that amino click that posting person showed the clip where jin pulls out a pic of them all but he only sees himself in there.. And his facial expression change..

So

maybe there are 2 parallel words.. In 1 jin dies..
In the other. The remaining 6 die..

They just can't be together forever ..
Well i think that is obviously going to happen someday..

Sorry you feel this way :( but I was surprised about their contract being so long
I don't understand how can they give away so much time of their lives, looks like they have no plans of getting married or retiring from the celebrity world
I want to add something here.. 4riana gr4nde just split with pete the SNL guy. Who dyed his hair blonde after being in the so called relationship with her..

This is their fate..
They just can't lead a happy family life anymore ...
They sold it..

It's just some ANKH related s3xual relationships for enlightening themselves immorally and trying to increase their levels..

It would have been okay.. If.

Just if...

They didn't renew the C

I only made it two pages into this topic and am nowhere closer to understanding what the hell BTS is? From what I have been able to piece together is they are gay Koreans in a boy band?

I want to add something here.. 4riana gr4nde just split with pete the SNL guy. Who dyed his hair blonde after being in the so called relationship with her..

This is their fate..
They sold it..

It's just some ANKH related s3xual relationships for enlightening themselves immorally and trying to increase their levels..

Just if...

They didn't renew the C
Indeed these are very awful news... their souls and bodies will suffer for another seven years of hell. I hardly can imagine now a tiny light in their future :(

cadiz

Established

This is their fate..
They sold it..

Just if...

They didn't renew the C
Agree but Hollywood celebrities have time to take a break. BTS have no free time, they are followed by cameras and doing concerts every day and now they will live this life for 7 more years.
JK will be 30 when the contract is over and his young years all gone. I see no future for them after this there is no way out

Omg i'm really suprised...not!
What you have thinking guys bigh!t would never end the contract. They are the biggest boygroup in the world.Do you really have thought they will let them go so easy ?
But its really sad..7 more years of their lifes for a job they dont really want.
Also they will be old and how long will be their sucesses more sucess mean more sacarfices or not?
They come to the world to be are puppet...they will maybe not find the love not have that family life. Its sad...so much could have happened differently if they had made the right decision.
Am I the only one thinking about their souls? About the fact they will burn in hell and there might be no way out for them? Ab the fact already have already sold them to the devil and maybe never get them back?

Lol this life.. is not even that important. They will eternally suffer..
This is actually their problem too. If they only could be aware of the importance of their souls.. they surely would have found a way to save themselves by now.

Last edited:
Am I the only one thinking about their souls? About the fact they will burn in hell and there might be no way out for them? Ab the fact already have already sold them to the devil and maybe never get them back?

Lol this life.. is not even that important. They will eternally suffer..
Their souls dont own satan even they make a deal with him...if they believe that their souls are buy by satan they are dumb. Your soul is not a computer or something like that the soul cant be sell.
Satan want that you think like that. But what you can sell or give them is your humanity that whats make you as human.
They have a chance to break up they are still a life they have a mouth and a brain. But maybe they see their situation as hopeless. But it isnt that hopeless. God have the power they should trust god and comeback to him. The only one that can save them and listen to them and know them and love them more than their parents more than a fan can love them is God!
And also we dont know what its in their hearts is. You can maybe act satanic but in your heart you can believe in god.
Also we have sometimes this discussion about that we sometimes see them as good and sometimes not. Maybe that is their good side that have showed their "real side."
In the end they make their deal some of them maybe forced and some not. That's a difference.
yes I was pointing out the fact they are not aware of their situation actually at all. They like it or not, their situation is worse than they believe. They are sold bc of their actions, because they accepted to worship satan. I believe there is freedom of choice. Yes they can be saved but that's what I was saying: it might be too late then.. after 7 years to turn back to God. Where there is no good roots from young age there is little chance of changing. These are the forming years of a man.

And do you think someone that rejected God in the first place and didn't ever believed in Him will believe that He is the savation? Weak chances.

Last edited:
Agree but Hollywood celebrities have time to take a break. BTS have no free time, they are followed by cameras and doing concerts every day and now they will live this life for 7 more years.
JK will be 30 when the contract is over and his young years all gone. I see no future for them after this there is no way out
Yes right..
But in those little breaks the western ones either do rituals or breakups or end up on rehabs or ..
It's the same for all of them..