BTS discussion thread

Maggieca

Veteran
I also want to add that i get the message of "all eyes" on them cause of fame, but THEY worked to get to that point, so i can't feel sorry for them. They were like us at one point, looking at famous people, they knew that this is what happened, it's nothing new. If anything it's annoying that they're complaining about getting what they wanted, and blaming the ppl that made their dreams come true.
I agree, it's also ironic considering part of their "formula" for success was sharing their private life with the fans, posting Bangtan Bomb videos and updating social media all the time
Even their CEO said this was his strategy so now they complain about having no privacy?

if they want to have more privacy then maybe their company should stop following them around with cameras every day and then selling the content to the fans lol

sculmatee

Rookie
the pictures in that playground gives me pedo vibes. They look like kids

also they have a sad expression, especially Jamal looks like he wants to cry in every picture

They look dead inside and on the outside too. These photos look like they got the life sucked right out of them, but guess that's what happens when you sell your soul.. These photos are giving me horrible vibes.. these vibes are even worse than what I felt for the LY: Tear photos. Their eyes have changed so much, it's like someone else is in them--an alter or multiple alters I would assume. I look at these photos and think who are these boys? They've scarily changed so much that I can't even look at them in the same way.

mimis

Established
Hey, may be that's why they wanted to collab with Halsey. She looks like a boy and now bts started looking like girls. They are both going for the lgbt agenda. They want to confuse everybody and decieve them into thinking that's normal. If they made fans listen to nicki minaj's album with a naked photo on the cover(totally inappropriate unless bts does it) they can manipulate their fans however they want and decieve even other people around them. I feel like this comeback is going to be the biggest for their careers.Probably in the first few mins their mv will get a million likes on the released song and God knows how many views..they won't skip the opportunity to get all their agendas straightforward. And I don't think they will censor anything either..it will be right in our faces..they don't even care at this point, they already brainwashed enough people to make it work! ://

Cocomj

Star
Guys what a wierd coicidence one eyed is back lol :/
(also idk if you guys remember when we made so much fun of that right after "it looked like he stopped" then we went talking abt other stuff then i told y'all if he does it again it's another wierd coicidence lol )
ps : they look like sad dolls in those pics (looking dead as someone said )

WOKE_ARMY

Established
err, I think y've misunderstood me here.. I'm not doing anything for them.. just mentioning that we're all suffering.. and I'm having issues with my family.. just that..

and helping to expose them is one of the reason why I'm staying.. but from day to day.. I feel like I don't want to care anymore.....
Phew! You scared the shizz out of us here!! Take care okay! I think we all stopped caring for them..? Or is it just me ? Lol!
I’m here because I’m excited to see what’s gonna happen cuz this is all like a movie and it’s interesting to see what’s been discussed here came true!

Anyways, I hope everything is good with you and your family! May Allah ease everything!

mimis

Established
she's a drug addict so dont be surprised if it turns out they do drugs also. her ex bf is the dude that was hanging around demi lovato before her overdose. they're all drug addicts.
I am not surprised, no one in that industry is sober! Definitly bts takes some kind of pills to keep them so energetic. No wonder why they all start acting weird during interviews.. :/ :\

WOKE_ARMY

Established
More people are waking up . . . Hallelujah. Still disturbing to think that these fans are in the minority though. Like that person said, only the true fans will stay (the brainwashed).

View attachment 14389

Guys do you remember the thing about how we're entering into the Age of Aquarius? (We've been there for a while, apparently) Something interesting is that the age symbolises the move away from masculinity and the "male energy" of Pisces and toward the femininity and "female energy" of Aquarius. It made me think of how everything about BTS seems to be planned in tangent with the Illuminati's agenda with LGBTQ, breaking gender norms, etc. They were the perfect group to symbolise this move.
View attachment 14390
V.S.
View attachment 14391
To confirm this, in DNA there's a closeup of some kind of nebula or something in Kook's eye:
View attachment 14392
Does it not look like this?
View attachment 14393
The second picture is called the "Eye of God" and guess where it's located . . . in the constellation of Aquarius.

One last thing, I don't know for how much longer this site is going to be up guys. There are so many truther channels and social media platforms being taken down and I'm sure that eventually they'll come for this thread if not the whole website. Because even though they're pretty much exposing themselves with their symbols, people noticing these things is not the issue anymore. Even ARMYs were noticing and getting suspicious. The problem is with people who have an issue with these agendas of theirs and who speak against it which is what many of us do here. So if anything happens and this gets taken down one day and I never get a chance to speak to any of you again, I just want to say thank you. Thanks to everyone who contributed to all the theories and helped open my eyes and many others' to BH's lies and for being such a great group of people. I wish everyone here all the best in this messed up world. <3
Time for our admin to create a group on whatsapp or telegram.
This is my first post on here. I've been following Kpop for a while in a casual sense, and tend to be interested in more vocally-gifted groups like Mamamoo etc. But I've been observing BTS' rise to fame from afar with some interest, mainly when it became more and more obvious around BS&T era that they were merely puppets pushing the illuminati agenda in Kpop.

This new concept is one of the most flagrant. Other Kpop groups have dabbled with these signs and symbols, EXO, BigBang among the most successful but the difference between them and BTS is that they never purported to have a ~deep read: ESOTERIC meaning to their songs and music. BTS, as many of you have pointed out eloquently, have embedded this narrative for a few years, and it's what's drawn fans in so deeply to the point where they're hypnotised drones obsessed with everything these boys do. It's annoying to see the fandom already being pre-programmed to "defend the boys at all costs" this era. One of the greatest strategies BTS has used has been this narrative (which is now a fantasy given how big they're getting) of The Underdog, the constant victim that needs to be defended at all costs against meanies everywhere. The fandom has been primed to see them this way from the start, and the belief in this narrative has only grown stronger and more devoted over time. So it's no surprise that already, people are finding a way to put the boys in the role of victims so that the millions of fans will rally to their defense over this dreadful concept and whatever dubious messages it will bring.

This will be interesting. There's no doubt, this is being engineered to be their BIGGEST era yet. I suspect a lot of Western affirmation, them wearing Gucci and other high end fashion tells us they've been accepted into some very important circles. THE SK reaction will be interesting too, especially since the fandom is already trying to paint Koreans as "ignorant" and "backward" for not liking this concept immediately.
Well said darling! This is exactly what’s happening right now! And, welcome!
OH HELL NAW

i aint leaving yall angels, yall saved my life and i wanted to be friends with every single one of you, I WILL MAKE A PRIVATE AMINO FOR US, or a gc, ;-; because i cant leave you angels just like that, i want to make friends with every single one of you and learn new things from you, because i feel like you are all so wise and smart, you are all my inspiration tbh...please dont leave me out whenever this page is deleted and yall are making a new private one or a gc <3 god bless
Girl, same. Amino or whatever, count me in! But I still prefer Telegram cuz it’s easier?

mimis

Established
Idk if it's interesting for you guys but aretha franklin just died
It's interesting she was 76 when she died 7+6 = 13
Also today is very important day (sorry forgot who said it in the thread) .. She was born on 25th of March 2+5 =7 and today is 16 - 1+6 = 7 Her birth date also comes to 7 --> 1942 1+9+4+2 = 16; 1+6=7
I read that 777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity
(if that makes any sense)

WOKE_ARMY

Established
@mimis

KingOfTheRock said about 16th being important .. Well let's see

FBFA51B1-DECB-4000-929D-20D9CEBBDF7D.jpeg

I don’t think if this has something to do with the date, but she died on this date. And she’s a very influential singer. And what’s been quoted is somehow creepy.
“She knows more than we do about so many, many sectors of human experience “.
If this is true, damnnn... feels like I’m in a Stranger Things !

mimis

Established
Time for our admin to create a group on whatsapp or telegram.

Well said darling! This is exactly what’s happening right now! And, welcome!

Girl, same. Amino or whatever, count me in! But I still prefer Telegram cuz it’s easier?
Wait! What is happening? Is someone going to delete this thread? Please let us know where we are moving..I don't want to loose you all, I just found youu<3

Maggieca

Veteran
Wait! What is happening? Is someone going to delete this thread? Please let us know where we are moving..I don't want to loose you all, I just found youu<3
nothing's happening, some users are scared about the thread being deleted but I don't think that will happen, besides we don't have trolls here anymore so there is no reason to move

It would be good to create a backup place in case the thread is deleted and DM the regular users just in case. But as long as this thread is still up I will post the info i find here

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I know this isn't strictly BTS related as I live on the wrong side of the world to properly be aware of it (!) but the following information was the way I became aware of some of the satanic aspects of the music industry...

Jonas Ackerlund in Bathory
akerlund_baphomet.jpg

Jonas Ackerlund in Hollywood
jonas-akerlund-powerpoint-1-728.jpg

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/jonas-ackerlund.4311/

He seems to have had a significant influence on the messages and motivation behind a large number of artists and videos...

Last edited: