BTS discussion thread

the pictures in that playground gives me pedo vibes. They look like kids

also they have a sad expression, especially Jamal looks like he wants to cry in every picture

They all look hella starved esp Jamal. And what's with so much makeup. Uggh it's sickening. They're being womenly day by day. And those school / boyish outfits definitely gives me pedo vibes....
Does those wrong shoes symbolise some message to the elite?

spicy_ramen

Rookie
Last edited:

mimis

Established
They all look hella starved esp Jamal. And what's with so much makeup. Uggh it's sickening. They're being womenly day by day. And those school / boyish outfits definitely gives me pedo vibes....
Does those wrong shoes symbolise some message to the elite?
Their future wifes will look more manly than them..
About the shoes I think they are trying to confuse us what's his sexuality probably. Because in the previous concepts he was wearing a skirt and different socks..now different shoes

mimis

Established
On Jimin, the pic is under the spoiler tag. It looks like his pupil split or there is something covering his pupil
I think jimin is gone. He looks and acts like a little boy. May be his brain is very damaged. And he is definitly a p***phile victim of his manager and probably the whole team. He is the most exploited of the group!!!

pinkblob

Established

I agree with everything except F, because if the F pictures are their carefree side why do they look so sad in them?
maybe F is the past. they seem childish. the times when things were simpler?

I also want to add that i get the message of "all eyes" on them cause of fame, but THEY worked to get to that point, so i can't feel sorry for them. They were like us at one point, looking at famous people, they knew that this is what happened, it's nothing new. If anything it's annoying that they're complaining about getting what they wanted, and blaming the ppl that made their dreams come true.