BTS discussion thread

Idkmolla

Rookie
Yeah this is a good idea

nothing's happening, some users are scared about the thread being deleted but I don't think that will happen, besides we don't have trolls here anymore so there is no reason to move

It would be good to create a backup place in case the thread is deleted and DM the regular users just in case. But as long as this thread is still up I will post the info i find here

mimis

Established

Idkmolla

Rookie
Do you think Gucci is a satanic/illuminati brand?That has no link in direct report with bts but as it wear this mark brand a lot and put forward her.I found that interesting to post the link here, but we know all that taehyung lives only for gucci :/

mimis

Established

mimis

Established
Do you think Gucci is a satanic/illuminati brand?That has no link in direct report with bts but as it wear this mark brand a lot and put forward her.I found that interesting to post the link here, but we know all that taehyung lives only for gucci :/

Yeah Gucci, Versace or any influential fashion brand is part of the elite(they are billionaires)! They brainwash people, they are the same as bts..they put their name on any shit they want and make it official and bought by millions of people// fashion brands pretty much started the trend men to wear skirts and high heels..if that is not satanic, than I don't know what is!!!

Time for our admin to create a group on whatsapp or telegram.

Well said darling! This is exactly what’s happening right now! And, welcome!

Girl, same. Amino or whatever, count me in! But I still prefer Telegram cuz it’s easier?
I wanted to join if there is group created but I don't know how to use amino, and I usually don't use phone for internet

Cocomj

Star

Idkmolla

Rookie
Yeah Gucci, Versace or any influential fashion brand is part of the elite(they are billionaires)! They brainwash people, they are the same as bts..they put their name on any shit they want and make it official and bought by millions of people// fashion brands pretty much started the trend men to wear skirts and high heels..if that is not satanic, than I don't know what is!!!
They disgust me these maniacs of the money and the power, they are very strong to manipulate our spirits and make buy to people their satanic creations at crazy prices

promoting nicky and even sharing a link to her new album

some fans don't like it because she is problematic and BT-S are woke kings (according to armys) but they also know money talks

so if money talks and your faves are being forced to promote artists what makes you think they are not forced to do other things? always saying BT-S are so free and bighshit is so different to the rest but now they say "money talks"
armies and all other Kpop fans are all sheep, just because they told them Nicki is good, then all over come to follow! wow its scary how they follow the orders like a robot, and I think Nicki is almost nude picture is deliberate, like they want to test to see if fans going to accept it, so may be in the future, BTS can put almost nude women and fans can accept it

Idkmolla

Rookie

Cocomj

Star
If what we suspect s actually happening to them, it's very depressing if they're not there by choice.
I'm watching these videos, the woman talks of her experiences as a child and stuff she knows abt hollywood.

or just look her name up and look up meryl streep
well there is 2 options imo :

1)they are happy in it and makes us think that they are not so that they can better mock us afterwards

2)they are broken and try desperate attempts to scream for help but in vain bc no one understands (and that's very sad indeed )

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
it could refer to sleeping beauty (disney movie ) maybe
Thanks for the tip. I’m so freaking disgusted. One of the first books my mom got me as a kid was the sleeping beauty.

I can’t find the original story to read for myself but in the original sleeping beauty the king sees the girl sleeping and rapes her, she ends up having 2 kids and the only reason she woke up is because one of the kids were sucking on her finger and removed the spindle stuck in her finger.

mimis

Established
her whole obsession with childhood and sexualizing it .. is fucked up tbh. i wouldnt be surprised if shes actually a victim of all this and was put in the spotlight by them. I've heard those kinds of reality shows she came from are staged. it's fraud. they're chosen and put there.
I once watched about a story of a boy that was kidnapped and years later people started speculate that he was put in a very high position in presidency and changed his name. Probably they do this with many other kids they kidnap. They molest them, then put them in high positions and make them forget their past.

mimis

Established
armies and all other Kpop fans are all sheep, just because they told them Nicki is good, then all over come to follow! wow its scary how they follow the orders like a robot, and I think Nicki is almost nude picture is deliberate, like they want to test to see if fans going to accept it, so may be in the future, BTS can put almost nude women and fans can accept it
Yeah that blew my mind..HOWW IS THAT EVEN HAPPENING? Army in Korea create scandals over a kpop idol that gained few pounds and consider that unacceptable but when Bts posts something about Niki Minaj (who is out of any Korean standards) everyone starts following her and listening to her music all of a sudden and if you question them, they are gonna attack you like crazy and make you seem like you are the crazy one for pointing out how crazy and no sense they are!!!!!!!