BTS discussion thread

Maggieca

Veteran
It was trending at no. 1 earlier and is still trending WW. Unquestionably bad taste in music, they just stream blindly whatever the bees tell them so.
View attachment 14510
this is why the army fandom is like a dream for the ellite. BT-S could literally tweet "lets all jump out of a bridge" and their fans would follow blindly without asking questions
even if some of them don't like Nicky they are now streaming her album just because BT-S told them to do so. The "pied pieper" song is very accurate, they are just following their boss like hypnotized zombies.

Cocomj

Star
View attachment 14511
Can anyone make out what that thing is on the necklace Jin is wearing?

Also, love the shape of their product. Is it just me or does the thing in the centre of the pyramid look like an eye? :D I think I've been looking into these things too much lol.
View attachment 14512
One eye is back you guys we're gonna need some spray again XD
Oh and that's the youtube diamond play button if i remember correctly

Cocomj

Star
Btw u guys i'm screwed :) My brother gave a fridge pin of a pharaon sarcophage to my mom (i told her it was an occult symbol but she didn't give a shiz just like when i told her christmas isn't christian but whatever ) Also i got some objects and one is a freakin doll (no offense but i hate dolls ) (But i told her to get rid of it and hopefully she does ) Can u guys pray for me ?

Hopeful

Star
Btw u guys i'm screwed :) My brother gave a fridge pin of a pharaon sarcophage to my mom (i told her it was an occult symbol but she didn't give a shiz just like when i told her christmas isn't christian but whatever ) Also i got some objects and one is a freakin doll (no offense but i hate dolls ) (But i told her to get rid of it and hopefully she does ) Can u guys pray for me ?
Yes.
Praying.. That's what i do best :D

Hopeful

Star