BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Lol! New Jeans Hyein has been an avid fan of Jin since she was little... She was so cute and extraverted in this video... However, there are recent infos that she has become "introverted" since joining this girl group... I hope she hasn't lost her adorable, innocent energies...Like seriously hoping...

Lily-Blue

Established
Yes, but more particularly Jk...he sulks whenever he feels ignored...he is not emotionally mature yet...not yet...
Exactly. And I think he still does what he's told. He appears to be a little lonely without the others all together. Pretty sure big daddy continues to hold the reins but one day he'll take the bit in his teeth and go do his own thing. Open the duck meat restaurant. Lol. The military will mature him faster than anything else.

Lily-Blue

Established
well everybody has different tastes obviously but honestly this V person reminds me of a doll, he looks ok but nothing mindblowing. he is the most overhyped man in the world along with Tom Cruise or something. he is marketed and the mantric repetition of his handsomness could make him look more attractive than he actually is. maybe it's because I'm from Europe and since he looks Western I don't see what is so special about him. now give me Jo In Sung in his prime, *that* is breath-taking material in my book.
Jungkook is not attractive at all and he's a phony, complaining that psycos go to his gym to meet him and then showing up half-naked in his bed with a "sexy" smirk on his face. if he's an attention seeker look-at-me playboy he may be not that upset about the madness around him.
back in the day playboys like Richard Gere and Patrick Swayze showed their B side on films but never went around wheeping because of their popularity.
anyway in this nice Illuminati club the real deal is Jin as far as look is concerned but he's always forgotten.
I think all seven of the illuminati's are stunning but I do agree with you about Jin. How he's not at the top of every most handsome list is beyond me.

Lily-Blue

Established
Lol! New Jeans Hyein has been an avid fan of Jin since she was little... She was so cute and extraverted in this video... However, there are recent infos that she has become "introverted" since joining this girl group... I hope she hasn't lost her adorable, innocent energies...Like seriously hoping...

Hopefully she's not being bullied.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Exactly. And I think he still does what he's told. He appears to be a little lonely without the others all together. Pretty sure big daddy continues to hold the reins but one day he'll take the bit in his teeth and go do his own thing. Open the duck meat restaurant. Lol. The military will mature him faster than anything else.
Yes, the military will turn him into a man...Hopefully...

dorakorea

Established
now I will say something that is kind of personal but that has really been buffling me. I have never been a fan of boybands and, for the love of God, never been a fan of Bts, I am 37 I'm extremely rational and suspicious of anything under the sun, but I recall that when I was looking into stuff about jhope and jin, each frigging night I happened to have dreams of the members having conversations between them. It really felt like bts were in my head and I couldn't explain why bc I only liked jhope's songs and that was it. I always dream about personal stuff and even when I used to adore Kim Yu-Na or some K-actors they were never intrusive in my head. Then I read about army fans' unhealthy obsession and mk-ultra and all that, and got a little scared. After a while i just stopped being interested. Well I briefly thought of them yesterday, and here we go again, one of them was in my dream, a long one and it really feels like he latched onto my brain. wtf. I really wonder what's going on with them bc I read of several young girls feeling uneasy for the same reason. Like they were sensing a danger in their dreams about them and even feelin a malicious presence behind them during the day. I don't believe that demons exist and I guess there's a normal psychological explanation for all this, but it's obvious these people are into mind control in one way or the other.

theartbook35

Veteran
I think all seven of the illuminati's are stunning but I do agree with you about Jin. How he's not at the top of every most handsome list is beyond me.
I think most of the members are decent looking or just average looking, but I'm also surprised that Jin isn't at the top of the list. And it's not just his face, it's those shoulders too. He's also insanely muscular, like their fans drool over RM and JK's muscles all the time, but Jin is better built than both of them and is reportedly stronger too. On top of that he's a genuinely likable person, he's got a good sense of humor, he's mature (despite the label trying to pass him off as immature), and he's athletic. Vee has always been kinda skinny/lanky, and I just don't get why people are falling over for him, but not Jin.

And I won't ever call YG handsome, at the very least he's above average, but I've also never understood why more of their fans aren't attracted to him. His features are very harmonious. Nothing on his face is out of place. (There are photos of his parents floating around since his brother's wedding, and his mother is absolutely gorgeous). Of all the members he's the only one who looks good with makeup on, when they do it right, at least. Such as the Valentino photoshoots he did, they did not make him look feminine at all. Whoever that makeup artist was, they really knew what they were doing.

now I will say something that is kind of personal but that has really been buffling me. I have never been a fan of boybands and, for the love of God, never been a fan of Bts, I am 37 I'm extremely rational and suspicious of anything under the sun, but I recall that when I was looking into stuff about jhope and jin, each frigging night I happened to have dreams of the members having conversations between them. It really felt like bts were in my head and I couldn't explain why bc I only liked jhope's songs and that was it. I always dream about personal stuff and even when I used to adore Kim Yu-Na or some K-actors they were never intrusive in my head. Then I read about army fans' unhealthy obsession and mk-ultra and all that, and got a little scared. After a while i just stopped being interested. Well I briefly thought of them yesterday, and here we go again, one of them was in my dream, a long one and it really feels like he latched onto my brain. wtf. I really wonder what's going on with them bc I read of several young girls feeling uneasy for the same reason. Like they were sensing a danger in their dreams about them and even feelin a malicious presence behind them during the day. I don't believe that demons exist and I guess there's a normal psychological explanation for all this, but it's obvious these people are into mind control in one way or the other.
This theory I believe in. I think there are demons attached to people who do occult type of activities. Idk what are your beliefs, but in our belief system, we have our own shadows/demons/qareen. They do evil whisperings and suggest evil things, the main battle is on our souls. So if these celebs with higher occultic powers comes into contact by our own demons, they put intrusive thoughts in us so that we get attracted to something which is not good for us in long run. That's what I think why people get obsessed with them. If you want to get rid of these thoughts, think about the higher power in short God to help you to get rid of these thoughts. The more you remember the light and the source, these evil energy will get repelled from you eventually.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think most of the members are decent looking or just average looking, but I'm also surprised that Jin isn't at the top of the list. And it's not just his face, it's those shoulders too. He's also insanely muscular, like their fans drool over RM and JK's muscles all the time, but Jin is better built than both of them and is reportedly stronger too. On top of that he's a genuinely likable person, he's got a good sense of humor, he's mature (despite the label trying to pass him off as immature), and he's athletic. Vee has always been kinda skinny/lanky, and I just don't get why people are falling over for him, but not Jin.

And I won't ever call YG handsome, at the very least he's above average, but I've also never understood why more of their fans aren't attracted to him. His features are very harmonious. Nothing on his face is out of place. (There are photos of his parents floating around since his brother's wedding, and his mother is absolutely gorgeous). Of all the members he's the only one who looks good with makeup on, when they do it right, at least. Such as the Valentino photoshoots he did, they did not make him look feminine at all. Whoever that makeup artist was, they really knew what they were doing.
Yes, Jin is topmost when it comes to qualities. He is the complete package...even with intelligence that made him become a member of the Republic of Korea Army's (ROKA) Elite Special Forces...

He is most handsome and "worldwide handsome"...the only one with that elusive factor that makes him uniquely appealing...Yet he is not often "voted" as Most Handsome...compared with V... Well, he may be not as "popular" as Jk or V...

But he actually ranks as the Most Influential among male Asian artists in the US Instagram and #2 in SK Ig, next to BTS being #1...besting the two maknaes...

Jin is a non-conformist...with the guts to question even his own agency's management...No wonder...he is not being "promoted" by his own agency...

But he actually has his "own Army" of supporters...and he is the only member of BTS being especially mentioned at SK's National Assembly for greatly contributing to the economy, particularly for hugely boosting the ramen exports via Ottogi's Jin Ramen brand...making Ottogi a member of the Trillion Dollar Club...courtesy of Jin's endorsement... :)

Last edited:

dorakorea

Established
This theory I believe in. I think there are demons attached to people who do occult type of activities. Idk what are your beliefs, but in our belief system, we have our own shadows/demons/qareen. They do evil whisperings and suggest evil things, the main battle is on our souls. So if these celebs with higher occultic powers comes into contact by our own demons, they put intrusive thoughts in us so that we get attracted to something which is not good for us in long run. That's what I think why people get obsessed with them. If you want to get rid of these thoughts, think about the higher power in short God to help you to get rid of these thoughts. The more you remember the light and the source, these evil energy will get repelled from you eventually.
Thank you, I appreciate your insight and suggestion. It's such a new and unique experience for me. I am an atheist but what you said made me think. Let me put it in this way. Every human being has a dark side, that sometimes goes undetected until one's death. There are powers, let's say the secret societies we discuss here, which have been observed and studied the human being for centuries. They know everything about humans on every level, things we don't know and we don't imagine about ourselves. In the last decades they have managed to penetrate the human mind to the point of being capable of completely programming it. In this case, they program wannabe singers to exert a certain influence on ordinary people. For centuries, music has been used to influence people, because it is terribly powerful. It can help healing the brain, too. if we delve into korean music, we find out something disconcerting. The evil powers use music to awake the darkness inside young people, or adult people like me.
I've seen so many army members posting with such arrogance about their idols and "saviours". they are young and immature and we should be understanding. But the thing is that the cult of this frigging band awakes a malicious blindness and nastiness in them, it's really their dark side emerging. We can almost say that they lose their innocence, just by following this cult.
The fact that they go around proclaiming that BTS "saved many people from depression" is alarming. BTS are clearly depressed and are depressing. They used to pose as sort of emo's some years ago, they were marketed as pretty, loving boys who know how hard is to be young in this world. They understand and love struggling teen agers, they tell them to be themselves. All these sad, lonely kids felt validated by these guys. But actually they were being nurtured with seriously dark and depressing stuff. I came across a short promotional video for a world tour they made in 2016 or 2017. The concept of the tour was about them having black wings or something. this promo video is packed with mk ultra symbols from start to finish, it is scary to watch. it's crappy depressing stuff that no teen should even see.
But since these army members feel much less lonely because of BTS, they believe these guys can heal people from mental issues (!). And when Bts are criticized, they preach this absurdity with arrogance and contempt.
I am concerned because the BTS machine isn't going to stop anytime soon. These fans must be detox asap. They cannot go on living in this alternate, depressing world.

Last edited:
Btw I don't understand how people are fans of Jin because in this very thread, it was once speculated that being an adult he groomed JK , infact they have a weird relationship. People in this very thread ship them together which is disgusting. There were so many members who have left the forum may share similar views, I want them to return to this thread as some balanced opinions are really needed here. One thing which is more disgusting than bt* greed, is hypocrisy of fans who excuse shitty behaviours.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Btw I don't understand how people are fans of Jin because in this very thread, it was once speculated that being an adult he groomed JK , infact they have a weird relationship. People in this very thread ship them together which is disgusting. There were so many members who have left the forum may share similar views, I want them to return to this thread as some balanced opinions are really needed here. One thing which is more disgusting than bt* greed, is hypocrisy of fans who excuse shitty behaviours.
To me, the way Jin and JK "fight" always looked like sibling rivalry. I've never read more into it than that. If anything, they might have been told by the label that because Jin is the oldest and JK is the youngest, to act that way in front of the cameras to appeal to people. And armpits absolutely eat up the way they are.

What always weirded me out, were all the times JK has been seen touching on his bandmates. Such as getting right in their personal space, groping, heavy breathing on their necks, lifting their shirts, humping/teabagging, and so on. JK has had zero self control since he was 14 years old.

To me, the way Jin and JK "fight" always looked like sibling rivalry. I've never read more into it than that. If anything, they might have been told by the label that because Jin is the oldest and JK is the youngest, to act that way in front of the cameras to appeal to people. And armpits absolutely eat up the way they are.

What always weirded me out, were all the times JK has been seen touching on his bandmates. Such as getting right in their personal space, groping, heavy breathing on their necks, lifting their shirts, humping/teabagging, and so on. JK has had zero self control since he was 14 years old.
Jk and infact all maknae line and jhope are super into these gay acts BUT I think you are not active in this thread or haven't read all this thread. Do read it backwards please and see who ships whom with each other. Plus Jin was an adult , you need to see those clips too where he used to touch jk inappropriately. You really need to come out of that bubble if you think Jin is innocent. I'm in no way defending JK but you you can't deny he was a minor when some shady things happened. Apart from Suga and NJ , these all are super weird and touchy touchy. Infact I have commented same about them giving sibling energy but some people here think *eyeroll* they are bf or something infact they defended it that Jin and jk has special relationship. See I can excuse you, you have different beliefs but I don't understand religious people supporting it. It's hypocritical.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
So, why has Jimin's dad been putting himself in the limelight...? Seems like he wants to run for office in SK politics...lol!

"BTS Jimin's father revealed to have been donating food to low-income households over the past three years in Busan..."

minnie82

Superstar
So, why has Jimin's dad been putting himself in the limelight...? Seems like he wants to run for office in SK politics...lol!

"BTS Jimin's father revealed to have been donating food to low-income households over the past three years in Busan..."

yes typical parasite parents act ..

minnie82

Superstar

dorakorea

Established
Jin seems to have some nice qualities but let's never forget he is in the band, he might be rebellious and all but whether he likes it or not he has played a role in the dangerous manipulation of young people. He did the sweet talk on vaccines together with jhope and rap monster.
even if he was forced to comply with death threats to his relatives (that's how things work), it's best to not trust the guy and "stay away" from him.
And who knows what his personality is really like behind the scene. He was chosen as a member bc his face make girls fall in love, which is an important factor. But let's be real, these guys were chosen bc the mk programming were doable on them. Not all kids are suitable to it. I doubt Jin was able to survive the abuses unscathed. His cognitive functions were damaged. His personality may be totally messed up.
He made a recent appearance in a tv show and he looked stiff, pale and worried like a fragile old man, while the host was exuberant and carefree. you could see the difference between the two. She blabbed about random stuff like a normal person, he was always making references to the band in an hesitant tone.
It must be a mental prison from which is impossible to escape.
I think that if some of the members do things alone in the real word, like a tv show unrelated to bts, their confidence disappear.
This is not normal. They are not 15 years old anymore.
Jin is also one of the richest members, which also doesn't sound too good.

Last edited: