BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
Do u guys think jk copy a lot? He copy persons a lot especially v. It's creepy actually bcz many times jm accused him that he copies a lot but everyone took it lightly. But now as I observe he does. I don't know if company made him to do it or he did wantedly.
First v released, then jk vent out on his bday and took random photos with strangers which he never does.

minnie82

Superstar
Do u guys think jk copy a lot? He copy persons a lot especially v. It's creepy actually bcz many times jm accused him that he copies a lot but everyone took it lightly. But now as I observe he does. I don't know if company made him to do it or he did wantedly.
First v released, then jk vent out on his bday and took random photos with strangers which he never does.
That's because he have no personality and he have to copy everyone ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jungkook appears to be "hungry for attention" a lot of times...often envious and jealous... He is a very insecure person.

But loser taekookers would see it in another way. All these damn shippers are a special breed. They are so short sighted, that jk follows rose, than it's a controversy but he is following jeon-somi who is 10 times more attractive but they won't see it. I mean ...woah. and yes Jk is a copycat. This group is a copy cat. Whole K-pop is an amalgamation of things copied from other cultures.

He is stunning btw.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
But loser taekookers would see it in another way. All these damn shippers are a special breed. They are so short sighted, that jk follows rose, than it's a controversy but he is following jeon-somi who is 10 times more attractive but they won't see it. I mean ...woah. and yes Jk is a copycat. This group is a copy cat. Whole K-pop is an amalgamation of things copied from other cultures.

He is stunning btw.

A part that. The fact he's blonde many times ,they reprogrammed him a lot,i mean Taehyung

A part that. The fact he's blonde many times ,they reprogrammed him a lot,i mean Taehyung
I don't believe in Mk ultra theory. It's more of a inferiority complex to look fair with blonde hair, just to copy. Whatever they do, they do it with their own choice. They were stuck & abused, when were younger but are they anymore? I doubt it.
Regardless, he is very attractive. Whatever the people say, his face looks unreal sometimes. I don't like him personally, but I admire beauty.
I see generally less support for him compared to before and it has something to do with his dating "rumors" I believe or were they? At least he did not outright denied it which is good. Most of the fandom is shifted towards JK.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
I don't believe in Mk ultra theory. It's more of a inferiority complex to look fair with blonde hair, just to copy. Whatever they do, they do it with their own choice. They were stuck & abused, when were younger but are they anymore? I doubt it.
Regardless, he is very attractive. Whatever the people say, his face looks unreal sometimes. I don't like him personally, but I admire beauty.
I see generally less support for him compared to before and it has something to do with his dating "rumors" I believe or were they? At least he did not outright denied it which is good. Most of the fandom is shifted towards JK.
Doesn't mean he doesn't look handsome in there ,but he looks sad and miserable in the picture

But loser taekookers would see it in another way. All these damn shippersgroup is a copy cat. Wahole K-pop is an amalgamation of things copied from other cultures.

He is stunning btw.

Exactly it's a copy and fans can't say anyone copied. Kpop culture has been taking credit for other people's work for decades. Rarely giving credit and taking advantage of weaker copyright protections for foreigners in Korea.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Exactly it's a copy and fans can't say anyone copied. Kpop culture has been taking credit for other people's work for decades. Rarely giving credit and taking advantage of weaker copyright protections for foreigners in Korea.
True.The thing is, they copied the entire KPop concept from JPop...

Also, there were cases where they brazenly stole an entire melody of a popular love song from another country...and got sued but got away with media scrutiny as they privately settled...They are guilty of many cases of plagiarism but "quietly" managed out of court without the media making a fuss about them...

I don't listen much to their songs...knowing their true background...

True.The thing is, they copied the entire KPop concept from JPop...

Also, there were cases where they brazenly stole an entire melody of a popular love song from another country...and got sued but got away with media scrutiny as they privately settled...They are guilty of many cases of plagiarism but "quietly" managed out of court without the media making a fuss about them...

I don't listen much to their songs...knowing their true background...
The sad thing is no one can publicly confront them about the plagiarism. They would lose more from the rabid fans than gained by going public. Companies probably settled with a lot of people but fans think they're musical geniuses that can do no wrong.

dorakorea

Established
well everybody has different tastes obviously but honestly this V person reminds me of a doll, he looks ok but nothing mindblowing. he is the most overhyped man in the world along with Tom Cruise or something. he is marketed and the mantric repetition of his handsomness could make him look more attractive than he actually is. maybe it's because I'm from Europe and since he looks Western I don't see what is so special about him. now give me Jo In Sung in his prime, *that* is breath-taking material in my book.
Jungkook is not attractive at all and he's a phony, complaining that psycos go to his gym to meet him and then showing up half-naked in his bed with a "sexy" smirk on his face. if he's an attention seeker look-at-me playboy he may be not that upset about the madness around him.
back in the day playboys like Richard Gere and Patrick Swayze showed their B side on films but never went around wheeping because of their popularity.
anyway in this nice Illuminati club the real deal is Jin as far as look is concerned but he's always forgotten.

Last edited: