BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
More stories on the "exodus" of H*be's "talents" under Scooter's umbrella...
"The confusing Scooter Braun exodus, explained"
("Sorry, Swifties, Scooter Braun probably isn’t about to be arrested.")

"Within a matter of days, music mogul Scooter Braun’s empire of pop stars has apparently collapsed, with one celebrity after another reportedly departing his studio — but no one knows what’s going on with Braun and his company, what prompted the exits, or even exactly which celebrities are bailing."

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
Oh well...Let's see what happens with this...
"Globalizing" KPop is like eating only "kimchi" all the time... Not healthy at all... lol

"HYBE-Universal Music Group Project 'The Debut: Dream Academy' Draws Global Interest with 120,000 Applicants"

e-Enoch

Superstar
So here are the 20 contestants from various countries participating in Hybe's "new reality" show..."Dream Academy" (really sounds familiar...).

Whatever happened to Trainee A (pre-debut boy group) and &Team which was also a "product" of another "reality" show by Hybe...

"Meet the 20 Finalists for HYBE x Geffen ‘Dream Academy’ Global Girl Group Contest"

Last edited:
So here are the 20 contestants from various countries participating in Hybe's "new reality" show..."Dream Academy" (really sounds familiar...).

Whatever happened to Trainee A (pre-debut boy group) and &Team which was also a "product" of another "reality" show by Hybe...

"Meet the 20 Finalists for HYBE x Geffen ‘Dream Academy’ Global Girl Group Contest"

&Team promotes primarily in Japan and has even influenced a few companies with their own debut. The trainees from Trainee A left the company. Several are depressed, one works in a cafe, another is rich and does lives for his fans. The fans are obsessed with his dating and personal life and he has beef with one of the fangirls. The youngest has disappeared, and the Thai celebrity released his album on his own company. There's rumors of more to come, so we don't know what's happening. I wasn't a fan, but did get info from the fans who stayed. Most went to Boys Next Door or another group.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
&Team promotes primarily in Japan and has even influenced a few companies with their own debut. The trainees from Trainee A left the company. Several are depressed, one works in a cafe, another is rich and does lives for his fans. The fans are obsessed with his dating and personal life and he has beef with one of the fangirls. The youngest has disappeared, and the Thai celebrity released his album on his own company. There's rumors of more to come, so we don't know what's happening. I wasn't a fan, but did get info from the fans who stayed. Most went to Boys Next Door or another group.
Okay, thanks for this info. Trainee A seemed to have an impressive line up of talented members...wonder why BigHit cancelled their debut...

Okay, thanks for this info. Trainee A seemed to have an impressive line up of talented members...wonder why BigHit cancelled their debut...
The reason they were cancelled is because knetz called them ugly, resented the amount of foreigners in a Korean group, and the main attraction left. That was L3o. He left after his scandal. L3o was a clone of Yeonj4n.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The reason they were cancelled is because knetz called them ugly, resented the amount of foreigners in a Korean group, and the main attraction left. That was L3o. He left after his scandal. L3o was a clone of Yeonj4n.
That was a bunch of good-looking boys. How could these Knetz call them ugly...lol! Perhaps it's more because of the racial diversity in it... I really wonder about this upcoming global girl group that H*be is going to launch via this "dream academy..." It's also a racially diverse group...

That was a bunch of good-looking boys. How could these Knetz call them ugly...lol! Perhaps it's more because of the racial diversity in it... I really wonder about this upcoming global girl group that H*be is going to launch via this "dream academy..." It's also a racially diverse group...
Knetz hate more than 0-1 foreigners in a group. Any foreigners would have a hard time in Korea like the Chinese members of exol. Sm eventually created a Chinese group to debut in China, because the exo Chinese members were bullied by their Korean members. I don't understand why they were called ugly. They were talented and really excited to debut.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Knetz hate more than 0-1 foreigners in a group. Any foreigners would have a hard time in Korea like the Chinese members of exol. Sm eventually created a Chinese group to debut in China, because the exo Chinese members were bullied by their Korean members. I don't understand why they were called ugly. They were talented and really excited to debut.
Wow! That level of xenophobia is absolutely irrational...Obviously, Knetz haven't "realized" yet that without the foreign talents who provide an exciting "diversity" in KPop, their brand wouldn't reach a global status...No one can ever sustain a steady diet of "kimchi..." Not even them...just sayin'...

e-Enoch

Superstar
It happened...it's old news...But just pointing out the apparently beautiful scene of "normalcy..." here... with V & Olivia...

Why this looks so normal for these lovely-looking celebrities... People long for nice, healthy, natural normalcy nowadays... if only they were not acting in these moments...lol

"10+ Most Relatable Reactions To BTS’s V “Flirting” With Olivia Rodrigo At The 2022 GRAMMYs..."

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Amid 'Bad Religion' controversy, BTS' RM says he isn't apologizing and clarifies that he had no intention [in] insulting any religion..."

"With mounting anger brewing over the internet, RM chose to confront the controversy by hosting a Weverse Live broadcast on August 30. RM clarified,
'
Guys, I know what you're talking about, and you keep telling me that I insulted a religion. I didn't. There was no intention or purpose to insult a religion. I respect every belief and religion. That's all I can say. Please don't. I know what's going on on my Instagram, I can see."'

^^^This monkey ass, potato-head , arrogant pos can say whatever, doesn't matter. They kept insulting Christianity in their concepts too but do they ever will affirm it, no they won't cuz it will hurt their business. Oh but God forbid he made any statements against LGBT narrative, will see how the tables will turn but they won't , completely signed to the agenda.

Wow! That level of xenophobia is absolutely irrational...Obviously, Knetz haven't "realized" yet that without the foreign talents who provide an exciting "diversity" in KPop, their brand wouldn't reach a global status...No one can ever sustain a steady diet of "kimchi..." Not even them...just sayin'...
The xenophobia is likely an inferiority complex and a trauma response. The Chinese and Japanese have colonized and mistreated Korea a lot. They don't forget or forgive what happened to them during WW2 and before.

Without Black music and dance, Japan's idol system, Chinese culture, kanji, food, and success in the Western entertainment industry, there would be no K entertainment. Idols are still taught choreography by Black dancers, and carried by Southeast Asian dollars and adoration.

If you took away all the gyopos and foreigners, what would be left? That would take a large part of ncity, 17, strays, NJ, and t×t if you include Hue and YJ who lived in America for a few years and speaks English. Hive is able to get foreigners and has for awhile. If they had the clout and reputation before they debuted btees, would the members be the same? Remember as much as they hate foreigners, there's a lot of prejudice towards poor, dark, and plain Koreans.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The xenophobia is likely an inferiority complex and a trauma response. The Chinese and Japanese have colonized and mistreated Korea a lot. They don't forget or forgive what happened to them during WW2 and before.

Without Black music and dance, Japan's idol system, Chinese culture, kanji, food, and success in the Western entertainment industry, there would be no K entertainment. Idols are still taught choreography by Black dancers, and carried by Southeast Asian dollars and adoration.

If you took away all the gyopos and foreigners, what would be left? That would take a large part of ncity, 17, strays, NJ, and t×t if you include Hue and YJ who lived in America for a few years and speaks English. Hive is able to get foreigners and has for awhile. If they had the clout and reputation before they debuted btees, would the members be the same? Remember as much as they hate foreigners, there's a lot of prejudice towards poor, dark, and plain Koreans.
Yes, that makes a lot of sense...yet they won't admit to any of these...That's why there seems to be so much confliction and societial "demands for perfection" in school, work, culture, image...and overall operation as a nation...such that at the core of their being is a deep sense of dissatisfaction and constant pressure to "prove themselves..." to themselves and others...

Lily-Blue

Established
Regarding joonie's faux pas in recommending a song that had a common religious phrase in it, that was no insult to anyone and should not have been an issue, why was the discussion not focused on why he was posting a song about a gay guy in love with a straight guy? That would have been my one and only burning question.

theartbook35

Veteran
Regarding joonie's faux pas in recommending a song that had a common religious phrase in it, that was no insult to anyone and should not have been an issue, why was the discussion not focused on why he was posting a song about a gay guy in love with a straight guy? That would have been my one and only burning question.
He's trying to not look homophobic, that's why he's posting it.