BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Why don't they just man up and serve! Even if its for 3 months! They have enough money and i am sure that after they come back from the military (if they go), they would be just fine!
Many Korean men have to put their careers on hold for 2 years to serve. Some of them do not even have a stable source of income like celebrities and even among idols there are some from smaller groups who have to worry about paying the bills while they are serving in the military. BT5 are more rich and privileged than 99% of Korean males already and their fans still act like they are damsels in distress needing to be saved from haters.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

arhur12

Star
A few people have mentioned that Jimin is actually a lot more masculine than his (manufactured?) femboy personality.

I mean look at this picture. Jimin really DOES look manly.

Hobi, on the other hand is giving major gay vibes.

View attachment 78356
I felt 'dirty' vibes from both of them here....In my culture there is a belief that the effect of your actions and beliefs shows on your face. Their faces started to have the typical 'dirty' look associated with junkies in my culture starting 2019.

arhur12

Star
They will be torn apart by the country. I don't blame people if they get mad because that's not fair. Armys think they've served the country by performing but that enriched their pockets and bigsh1t's. A karmy wrote something very funny in an exemption video.
The girl is 100% right. Idols who have had more soft, feminine, pretty boy image have already served or are serving in the military actually if you look at the list of celebrities who have tried to avoid the military service none of them have an effeminate image. This just proves avoiding the military service has more to do with the overall character of a person not how they look.
None of the men she listed was a pretty boy. She also talked about some toxic practices rampant in the military. BT5 should just serve in Public Service with the military allowing them to keep bodyguards for security purposes. I think if they get exempt entirely they will release severe backlash from the public like even if the public is more accepting of the decision to exempt them now in the future if they run into a scandal the members would be scrutinized way more than the average idol.

jem123

Established
Many Korean men have to put their careers on hold for 2 years to serve. Some of them do not even have a stable source of income like celebrities and even among idols there are some from smaller groups who have to worry about paying the bills while they are serving in the military. BT5 are more rich and privileged than 99% of Korean males already and their fans still act like they are damsels in distress needing to be saved from haters.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
All this!

Laura755y

Star
I felt 'dirty' vibes from both of them here....In my culture there is a belief that the effect of your actions and beliefs shows on your face. Their faces started to have the typical 'dirty' look associated with junkies in my culture starting 2019.
Same here, and it's almost always true, when people r awfull u can feel that creeps vibe of them.

Daaamn, well she spits facts, along a reality check ofc, they fucked em up big deal.
International Armys tried to correct her but she's telling the truth based on her own society's norms.
They sound like damsels in distress. Armys, save us! I don't agree with mandatory conscription but it's something most Korean men, and even American men in the past, have done.
The girl is 100% right. Idols who have had more soft, feminine, pretty boy image have already served or are serving in the military actually if you look at the list of celebrities who have tried to avoid the military service none of them have an effeminate image. This just proves avoiding the military service has more to do with the overall character of a person not how they look.
None of the men she listed was a pretty boy. She also talked about some toxic practices rampant in the military. BT5 should just serve in Public Service with the military allowing them to keep bodyguards for security purposes. I think if they get exempt entirely they will release severe backlash from the public like even if the public is more accepting of the decision to exempt them now in the future if they run into a scandal the members would be scrutinized way more than the average idol.
You're right. Public service is the best option. When they were nugus, the members had two assignments. One group spent time with kids, and the other gave food to elderly people. They would give back to society like everyone else. They're not above getting their hands dirty. Do chaebols serve? If the richest Koreans aren't running away from their duty, they should serve too.

Jh really effed up his face his self esteem is obviously very low to continuously butcher his face like this
His show was pretty good. I listened so you don't have to. His singing was decent, but I already knew he could sing. What shocked me is he was out of energy, and his face. Why did he do that? He was beautiful with his original face and now he hides it. The members are a part of why he feels bad, but it's also fans and his company.

arhur12

Star
His show was pretty good. I listened so you don't have to. His singing was decent, but I already knew he could sing. What shocked me is he was out of energy, and his face. Why did he do that? He was beautiful with his original face and now he hides it. The members are a part of why he feels bad, but it's also fans and his company.
I watched some clips from his show and I was shocked by the lack of dancing.

minnie82

Superstar
i personally think he didn't need surgery, i see some picture before the debut and he doesn't looks bad

arhur12

Star
International Armys tried to correct her but she's telling the truth based on her own society's norms.

They sound like damsels in distress. Armys, save us! I don't agree with mandatory conscription but it's something most Korean men, and even American men in the past, have done.

You're right. Public service is the best option. When they were nugus, the members had two assignments. One group spent time with kids, and the other gave food to elderly people. They would give back to society like everyone else. They're not above getting their hands dirty. Do chaebols serve? If the richest Koreans aren't running away from their duty, they should serve too.
I heard that the son of Samsung's CEO did serve in the military so they have no excuse. Other idols have served with broken bones, chronic conditions and severe mental health issues. Now BT5 fans are saying S*ga and Nj shouldn't serve because they have depression for Jk and J1m1n they are using the excuse of them having a sexualized image so they could become victims of harassment in the military but what I don't understand is why they are making all these horrible scenarios in their minds about their favs being harassed, injured and having mental breakdowns in the military its not something fans should be thinking about they should be praying that their favs will do well and come back safely because I tell you if God forbid they run into REAL problems in the military these armchairs would not be able to bear it.