BTS discussion thread

I don’t think it would be possible for trainees to serve before debut since most of them are underage anyway…
What if they created a separate service, similar to the ROTC that some American kids join in high school. Trainees could do volunteer work with the neediest people and it would keep a lot of chaebol kids down to Earth. Most idols are rich nowadays so that would expose them to the other side of Korea.

I don't think jimin would be leaving a newborn to fly all the way to Chicago just to watch hobi at a festival?

Or maybe he is just a typical trashbag of a man lol. Even more so with his fame and influence. And he's not going to marry the girl if she's just a baby mama and willing to stay quiet for a PHAT check.

Hobi did great at lolla I thought. The music is not it at all though.
Tub.atu and Jh did a great job. Bang was there keeping an eye on them. Jm was recorded hanging around the t×t member Bg, and the members were shopping. They're headed to Korea soon for the rest of their tour. There's Indonesian, Filipino and Japanese dates.

But then again, considering his father and his political aspirations,it makes sense why they didn't announce the birth or were able to hide it.If it was anyone else,maybe they would've announced marriage.
He's the most supportive of his members, and spent a lot of time with Armys. Lately, he's not getting close to them anymore or his members except for Jh. Something is bothering him or he needs a break? Hope he keeps his news quiet because his fans are the worst in the group.

Kimiko2

Established
Yoongi looks so done here, he couldn't faking anymore , he even kept distancing from the other members :

And jk looks real excited doesnt he lol
I bet jh success at lollapalooza will make some member jealous cuz he is one of the few members with charisma and talent

No one other than jm ,who was there at the performance, even bothered to post anything about his performance

Vee attention seeking ass decided to post on ig with pics of himself in Paris after weeks of not posting anything
And he would chose the day after jh performed and then not post anything about jh

He couldn't stand jh getting all the attention

Laura755y

Star
like s3ungri and burn1ng sun?
Exactly! In s3ungri's case, he was sentenced to 1.5 years only, can you imagine! 1.5 for all the crap he's involved in. They sacrificed him, BUT by mutual consent, they put him there to attract attention, and shut some nitizen's mouth, till people forget about the case and get him outta there. Same old shit.

Guys, I have a question - what would be the consequences if the septet gets exempted from the military ?

I genuinely feel for those idols who have served or are serving in the military.
They will be torn apart by the country. I don't blame people if they get mad because that's not fair. Armys think they've served the country by performing but that enriched their pockets and bigsh1t's. A karmy wrote something very funny in an exemption video.

Attachments

Laura755y

Star
They will be torn apart by the country. I don't blame people if they get mad because that's not fair. Armys think they've served the country by performing but that enriched their pockets and bigsh1t's. A karmy wrote something very funny in an exemption video.
Daaamn, well she spits facts, along a reality check ofc, they fucked em up big deal.

jem123

Established
I bet jh success at lollapalooza will make some member jealous cuz he is one of the few members with charisma and talent

No one other than jm ,who was there at the performance, even bothered to post anything about his performance

Vee attention seeking ass decided to post on ig with pics of himself in Paris after weeks of not posting anything
And he would chose the day after jh performed and then not post anything about jh

I agree that JHOPE, is one of the most talented members. He will thrive fine without the other six.

Lol! Even V's ig pics couldn't make him trend. Jhope was the main star

jem123

Established
Why don't they just man up and serve! Even if its for 3 months! They have enough money and i am sure that after they come back from the military (if they go), they would be just fine!

minnie82

Superstar

yes he def want the attention for himself, really toxic act