BTS discussion thread

Hope425

Rookie
Not sure if I can post the link from pa[aannCh@a

I can’t with people thinking J-h@pe nose is real.

Just cos his sister probably went to the same surgeon.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT J-H@pe DIDN'T DO NOSE SURGERY AND THIS IS HIS NATURAL NOSE

1. It runs in the family... Hobi@ nuna has the same nose. Their genes are strong..

2. Seriously it's a treasure it's too pretty

3. His nuna has the exact noseㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's the strength of genes

4. Hob@ nose is seriously a treasure

5. I knew that it was obviously natural, but after watching his nuna's Youtube, I was even more shocked because it looks the same

6. The power of heredity is great!!!

7. The kids claiming he did surgery always shut their mouths when we show them his nuna's pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. We're not only talking about a high nose bridge, but it's so smooth too... I'm so jealous of his nose tip

9. No butㅋㅋ He had this nose ever since he was born and it's such a pretty nose, but we can't say anything about it because of the trolls? What kind of priority is this?

10. Hul why is he so pretty? His nose isn't the only pretty thing

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

1. It runs in the family... Hobi@ nuna has the same nose. Their genes are strong..

5. I knew that it was obviously natural, but after watching his nuna's Youtube, I was even more shocked because it looks the same

7. The kids claiming he did surgery always shut their mouths when we show them his nuna's pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. We're not only talking about a high nose bridge, but it's so smooth too... I'm so jealous of his nose tip

9. No butㅋㅋ He had this nose ever since he was born and it's such a pretty nose, but we can't say anything about it because of the trolls? What kind of priority is this?

Not sure if I can’t post the link from pa[aannCh@a

i really thought that you were a J-hope stan and then i read the last lines ahahahah

Hope425

Rookie
I watched some clips from his show and I was shocked by the lack of dancing.
Yupp I watched some of it too and he had no energy. He was sitting down a lot or just standing there.

I knew a lot of members in the last 2 years barely had any energy but I thought he would atleast still have that energy that they had 2 yrs ago. But it just wasn’t there.

His rapping was ok tho.

The swearing took me out lol. He deffo did a uturn so quickly. He low-key looks like a druggie or is going for that look.

minnie82

Superstar
Yupp I watched some of it too and he had no energy. He was sitting down a lot or just standing there.

I knew a lot of members in the last 2 years barely had any energy but I thought he would atleast still have that energy that they had 2 yrs ago. But it just wasn’t there.

His rapping was ok tho.

The swearing took me out lol. He deffo did a uturn so quickly. He low-key looks like a druggie or is going for that look.
it's weird because he was the energetic one in the group ..

minnie82

Superstar
Not sure if I can post the link from pa[aannCh@a

his nuna probably went on the same surgeon like his sister eh eh

Kimiko2

Established
Jh nose is botched! Anyone with seeing eyes can see that and his sister's nose is effed up too

Everyone in the group had very well done nose jobs except for jh and jk whose implant shape is clearly visible sometimes

And jh had barely any energy and he looks so awful and skinny and that hair is not for him at all

minnie82

Superstar
Jh nose is botched! Anyone with seeing eyes can see that and his sister's nose is effed up too

Everyone in the group had very well done nose jobs except for jh and jk whose implant shape is clearly visible sometimes

And jh had barely any energy and he looks so awful and skinny and that hair is not for him at all
Namjoon nose is botched too

Mochiqueen099

Established
I don't think jimin would be leaving a newborn to fly all the way to Chicago just to watch hobi at a festival?

Or maybe he is just a typical trashbag of a man lol. Even more so with his fame and influence. And he's not going to marry the girl if she's just a baby mama and willing to stay quiet for a PHAT check.

Hobi did great at lolla I thought. The music is not it at all though.
Baby????? I need to catch up on this thread lmao