BTS discussion thread

Kimiko2

Established
This dude isn't the fairy princess he likes to pretend to be
Armyy are Dumb as hell
Jm is,imo, the most masculine member after njay
Jm has fooled Armmy for years pretending to be a sweet innocent extra feminine baby m0chi

It's vee that's fruitier than a fruit loop
His "reality" show with his "friends" is fake as hell too
Their fans really believe these grown millionaire men act like this off camera??
I seriously doubt it
Vee got tired of competing against jk for maknae privileges

minnie82

Superstar

Mochiqueen099

Established
Korean politicians consider it a flex to get something and do nothing in return. They won't treat btees any better without hitting them where it hurts. This YouTuber created a petition for fans to get their point across. This is bigger than them, it affects future idols too.

Taemin suffered because idols like Rayne misused their military privileges and the special idol's unit was closed. Companies should let trainees serve and then debut after to prevent these problems.
I don’t think it would be possible for trainees to serve before debut since most of them are underage anyway…

teap3t

Rookie
He's worked enough and is ready to enjoy life. Crying for screaming fans isn't fun. I hope he gets away and his baby has a better childhood than he did. Armys need to leave him alone, but a few will need bear mace. I think he was trying to tell fans but they thought he meant their hiatus.
But then again, considering his father and his political aspirations,it makes sense why they didn't announce the birth or were able to hide it.If it was anyone else,maybe they would've announced marriage.

Riko

Veteran
I don't think jimin would be leaving a newborn to fly all the way to Chicago just to watch hobi at a festival?

Or maybe he is just a typical trashbag of a man lol. Even more so with his fame and influence. And he's not going to marry the girl if she's just a baby mama and willing to stay quiet for a PHAT check.

Hobi did great at lolla I thought. The music is not it at all though.

Kimiko2

Established
I don't think jimin would be leaving a newborn to fly all the way to Chicago just to watch hobi at a festival?

Or maybe he is just a typical trashbag of a man lol. Even more so with his fame and influence. And he's not going to marry the girl if she's just a baby mama and willing to stay quiet for a PHAT check.

It's rumored that jm is going to LA after the festival for work, probably related to his solo album

It could just be rumors tho

Laura755y

Star
What do you mean biggest lie since R.Kelly?Is that all made up?I'm curious.
No R.kelly was found guilty, but the lie is they put all the blame on him, as ifbhe was the one and only master mind behind it all. They sacrificed him and made a big scene, to have all eyes on him, and the one who r really in power can continue their thing.

minnie82

Superstar

don't know maybe the girl is not his gf but a girl that he casually have sex with and she remain pregnant..don't know it's my theory