BTS discussion thread

Guys, check this out might be far-fetched but you never know:
Some of the comment from a MK Ultra Conspiracy video noticed this:

StarYeon:
GUYS this probably seems dumb but why do all of the MK survivors in that clip have similar noses? Like wtf
CreateYourWorld111:
I thought the same thing! probably all had the same nasal surgery to access the brain
Julia Leigh
Like what was previously said they probably went through a lobotomy or something like it. In these surgeries they access the brain from the eye or nose. And you're awake for it all. Fucked up shit.
Fuarian
results of LSD on the subjects and potentially other drugs
Ashley
I noticed that too. All of their noses (except for the second woman) all definitely had surgically altered noses. So weird.
This is Our Channel
Super late on this but.....from my understanding victims are chosen based on genetics/blood types.
Emilia's mystics and crystals
Probably surgical. The women were impregnated under alters and had the babies under alters so they would never know they were pregnant. Some were forced into prostitution and murder set ups, men were also forced into sex/murder set ups etc. I’m surprised they don’t look more similar to each other
Raeh L
They are very picky when it comes to blood lines, I don't think they are reptilian but the noses are more likely inherited through the blood lines.
shaba laba ding dong
this might sound crazy, i dont know much about what happened but perhaps their features changed because of the experiments. kendall mentioned they could have used crazy drugs/chemicals we dont know about, so maybe those people were born with normal features but stuff they were given caused their features to change. sorry if this doesnt make sense.
Plenum Duvi
Part of the experiments may have involved holding their face in certain positions, a little like in A Clockwork Orange when the guy has his eyelids held open.
emmabee14
Most of the survivors on the tape had weird nostrils... maybe that had to do with the effects of the tests done on them?? idk??
Hannah's Elsewhere
I would like to point out one thing though in relation to LSD and to psychedelics I general. These are drugs that NOT just anybody can take. If there are underlying mental issues then best to stay away, however, they are also known for being extremely beneficial in terms of being used as TOOLS to actually help us access more of our brains capabilities. It's the person who should assess themselves, not the actual drug. Not promoting the use of drugs obviously, as they are ILLEGAL, but I would like to inform and clear things up as I strongly feel there is a false misconception with these substances. They are not just for anybody as I said, and the thought of someone giving these drugs to somebody else without consent, is just horrible! The person obviously wouldn't even know what was going on and would spiral down. Heart breaking. Love your conspiracy videos and astrology also. All the Taureans I've met are just kind hearted and beautiful, just like you! :)
Notice their noses (most of them have a similar look)

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

comment from the video

Now compare this with some BeeT##$ members.
(Note: some had surgery, as discussed before)
They said it was for a deviated septum but who knows maybe its MK Ultra related.
qeweqe.jpg

d1be9e4b1b5c1df6b478c712c0fd3954.jpg
https://singulari-taes.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174993121035 https://yourladyhobi18.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174086886447 CSVJVUqU8AA91f0.jpg
12312321.jpg
https://random-fangirling.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174979139412

Last edited:

shilamoure

Established
This Video shows the serious side of Bts. The Beginning of the Video starts with how much points they given to them self.
Tae becoming more and more sympathetic for me listen what is he said on min. 2.25. He said he want to become a better person and he want to find in various aspects his own solution and also he said that he want to become someone who can figure it out on his own also when its a small thing. Rm said after that: Someone who takes intiative ? Pay attention to his facial expression. Than Tae said : Yeah, someone who takes intiative.
But what i dont understand on min. 4.22 Jin want to shake Taes hand for no reason i dont understand that and than he said :Thanks for being here. You have my Back? Jhope than said: What?What?What? with a shook/anxious facial expression. Ok mabye they are all drunk and said confused stuff. XD i dont know but this scene i dont understand :D. Mabye one of you know if this scene have a meaning or they all just drunk.
Then it was Jungkooks turn. He was the only one that dont want to give a points to him self. I have that kinda feeling that he gives a hint that sometimes the member maybe forced him to do anything because on min 5.13 he said: But you´ll make me do it anyways.Than the member said no we wont with a joke. Than he said: I dont want to score my life. He is for his age mature.

I've noticed that they think a lot about themselves and about life. Also they are lot under stress and you can see that. They looked so worried and tired of everything.

Jin meant to give Hoseok a shakehand after he said he’s giving himself 80 points. I think it was to give Hoseok a compliment but he didnt notice the handshake, Tae did...so he shook Jin’s hand instead not make him feel embarrassed lol. The two laughed which made Hoseok confused.

Serend!pity ' I am your calico cat'
https://diningwithskeletons.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174996846909

People noticed his walk to be like a 'cat walk'

Beta-kitten are known to be:

asdada.jpg

Beta is referred to as “sexual” programming (slaves). This
programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the
primitive instinct, devoid of inhibitions. “Cat” alters may come out at this
level. Known as Kitten programming, it is the most visible kind of programming
as some female celebrities, models, actresses and singers have been subjected to
this kind of programming. In popular culture, clothing with feline prints often
denote Kitten programming.
Beta - This is the second Greek letter, and it represents
the sexual models and sexual alters that the Programmers are creating. The
primitive part of the brain is involved in this type of programming. An early
sexual abuse event will be used to anchor this programming. These sexual slaves
will develop sexual abilities that are far beyond what the public is aware is
even possible. They also receive the worst kind of abuse far beyond what most
people’s imagination can picture. Beta alters generally see themselves as cats.
https://www.nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/sex-kitten-programming-occult-symbolism-katy-perry

4129371_orig.jpg
Cat eyes/ animal/ leopard print
dasdad.jpg

This one from their Us interview l@te L@te sh0w. I noticed butterflies in the background:
qweweq.png
qweqweq.png
https://twaece.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174989389837
Is it me or they're looking androgynous/ or like more feminine here...

Pre-occupation with purple, 'i purp*le you', now this...
https://sugadust.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174997551563

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
for people who are interested, there is this Youtuber called "The Viligant One" that basically exposes everything that happens within the music industry and how it is used to control youth, especially young Muslim and Christians that see all of their fav singers as "innocent". They are very informative and he also uses references from Islam (he is a Muslim) and Christian sources. Here are a few good links to keep note of (also his end sections talk about how mind control is currently used on today's modern day youth):

everyone should listen to THIS ^ he talks about being under the influence of the jin as a non-muslim and being able to play instruments he was not able to play, do things he was not able to do, he was basically under possession...very scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctUJbtAFu4w&list=PLXmbrmHmL3NAmvzVuyqlBeqZMBiH_VxDd&index=56 :

about rituals that happen ^

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnCUOl0k7asaZyNtl68EasA/videos

full link to all of his videos that I highly recommend for everyone on this thread to read!
My head is exploding from all those infos lol XD (Also dude under SM said he had a 13 years contract coincidence i think not :/)

Hopeful

Star
FB_IMG_1529298126165.jpgThe one eyed is always watching... You all 7
The one eyed is weirdly very big in size..

Black and white clothing

Numbers on shirt.. Can someone please analyze the numbers they are having on their shirts..

They are standing in order from left to right as...
Tae.. Suga.. K00k.. Rm.. J1min. H0bi.. Jin..

Also notice.. V's arm is soooo longgg and goes upto the alpaca... Kind of like both jin and v are protecting the remaining 5 members in the middle..

I am pondering upon this pic because it was mostly through cartoons that i11umin4tis left hints over the time

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
https://twaece.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174989389837
Is it me or they're looking androgynous/ or like more feminine here...

Pre-occupation with purple, 'i purp*le you', now this...
https://sugadust.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174997551563
First thing.. What are butterflies doing at the late l4te sh0w... Are they in some type of zoological show :D.. Weird how they put things where they don't belong ..

And 2ndly.. The choice of jewelry for them is getting worse by the day.. Pearl necklaces.. Big pearl earring.. These are all ladies stuff..
They are just promoting their dirty agenda..

First thing.. What are butterflies doing at the late l4te sh0w... Are they in some type of zoological show :D.. Weird how they put things where they don't belong ..

And 2ndly.. The choice of jewelry for them is getting worse by the day.. Pearl necklaces.. Big pearl earring.. These are all ladies stuff..
They are just promoting their dirty agenda..
That butterfly in the waiting area was odd decor and the only ones on the wall on that room (as I've seen from pics).

And yeah, it is definitely their agenda this androgynous type of look.
The !lluminati baphomet & androgyny:
This is an Illuminati ideal because they’ve long wanted to become androgynous themselves due to their beliefs that god is a perfect being that consists of both woman and man. There are beliefs that aliens from the constellation of Draco visited the royal bloodlines long ago and interbred with them. These Draconians were allegedly androgynous beings.
https://illuminatiwatcher.com/miley-cyrus-and-the-illuminati-androgyny-agenda/
You’ll notice that Baphomet is a little bit country and a little bit rock ‘n’ roll when you notice that he actually has breasts. This is indicative of an androgynous being that encompasses some of both male and female. This hermaphrodite is a symbol that represents the totality of duality. It’s a universal symbol that suggests one can encompass both the sun and moon (male and female, respectively). Which is why you see those things on the classic images.
At some point in his studies, he decided to take the destruction of ego to the next level. He wanted to erase any and all forms of uniqueness and individuality, including sexuality. He believed that this would be a shortcut to the enlightenment and attainment of wholeness at the top of the Kabbalah Tree of Life.
He got these ideas from many other occult beliefs that the world is full of duality (e.g. the black and white checkered floors found in all Freemason lodges). In Aleister Crowley and Western Esotericism the authors wrote the following about this subject:
The notion of human beings as originally whole and androgynous is a persistent motif of occult and magical traditions. Esoteric teachings refer to a race of such beings who, like the biblical Adam and Eve, existed in the world prior to a tragic fall. Modern magical practice recognized the occult significance of masculine/feminine complementarity, and the quest for psychic androgyny is one reading of the alchemists’ project that advanced members of the Golden Dawn would have understood. Crowley was certainly aware that androgyny had an occult pedigree, and it came to have a particular magical significance for him.
As I detail in SACRIFICE: MAGIC BEHIND THE MIC,
the ultimate end goal of Crowley and the Illuminati is to usher in the Aeon of Horus. In this New Age, they seek the unification of male and female, which is represented as the androgynous embodiment of Horus:
https://illuminatiwatcher.com/bruce-jenner-an-illuminati-androgynous-puppet/

The point is this- the occult beliefs suggest that androgyny is the ideal image of perfection in that it encompasses the duality of male and female.
5.jpg
4.jpg10.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

6.jpg

7.png

11.jpg
17.jpg

19.jpg

View attachment 9745The one eyed is always watching... You all 7
The one eyed is weirdly very big in size..

Black and white clothing

Numbers on shirt.. Can someone please analyze the numbers they are having on their shirts..

They are standing in order from left to right as...
Tae.. Suga.. K00k.. Rm.. J1min. H0bi.. Jin..

Also notice.. V's arm is soooo longgg and goes upto the alpaca... Kind of like both jin and v are protecting the remaining 5 members in the middle..

I am pondering upon this pic because it was mostly through cartoons that i11umin4tis left hints over the time
So, here's what I think.
First B+T 21 (2+1 = 3, an occult #). Then the one eye V*an is the biggest, most imposing, maybe he represents the !lluminati handler and look he has one big horn in the middle of his head. Reminds me of the big entity behind them in the previous post on m!c dr0p and F*L there was a dark shadowy figure. Then V*an with his one eye has the jersey #1 which could represent his position, him being the one in power, with the most control.Then, going to j1n he has (1+2= 3), jh0pe (his character only shows one side of his face with one eye has the # 6. Ch!mmy has # 13. R**M & K00k combined form #6. Young has no # (?). And V has #7, which is also significant to the occult:

The number 7 and 12 are also an extremely important number universally. Seven is a number of complement and is considered a Divine number. Seven days in a week, seven colors to the rainbow. The occult will also use this number 7, but their favorite numbers are 11 and 6. The occult avoids using the numbers and multiplications of 4, 8, 10, and 12, unless they correlate with their numbers.
http://adventofdeception.com/occult-numerology-2012/
bt21 ft.jpg
Also, look at other B*T 21:
This one the Va*n is outside menacing like spying holding on to a bamboo. jh0pe and cooky have 1 eye.
bt21 jp.jpg
BT**21 Japan Official: 和の心あふれる
#一期一会 #お茶会 #BT21

bts cherry.jpg
#BT*21 blossom
Both V*an and Jh0pe's char have one eye

Here is BTEZ with no Va*N makes me think he is not officially a part of the group. Maybe Va*n char. doesn't represent a member but a handler? that's why he's not on stage but behind them, controlling, a puppeteer:
bts no van.jpg
Here is just Va*n and others (idk what it means). Va*n looks like a huge robot devil.
bt van.jpg
#TA*TA ‘s cute little mistake
#VA*N #BT*21
bt vana.png
Hob! w/ one eyes of horse ( maybe a play on words: One eye of horus? One eye of horse?)
jhop.jpg

This one's just odd look what h0b1's char. does (If you're all for subliminal i think that has it). Va*n is the handler in this one petting ma*ng. Like D1$ney masquerading it as innocent/cute but something sinister is hidden/shown implicitly :
180313 BT*21′s Tweet
Good boy, good boy #M*ANG
https://jimindoingthesplits.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F171832785141

Attachments

Last edited:
DEthw5jWsAAIMw7.jpg

Are they going to su*e everyone who doesn't agree to their agenda? This post talks about a particular comment. What comments are ok/not ok? Seems like infringement on freedoms.

‘Silence’ Programming

The vow of silence – usually symbolized by a finger over the mouth… is a code amongst the Illuminati to never reveal the secrets of what they’re involved in…

3dc7cc97e1d51d11cea6cf8a207b5c69643a5e83_00.jpg

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
So, here's what I think.
First B+T 21 (2+1 = 3, an occult #). Then the one eye V*an is the biggest, most imposing, maybe he represents the !lluminati handler and look he has one big horn in the middle of his head. Reminds me of the big entity behind them in the previous post on m!c dr0p and F*L there was a dark shadowy figure. Then V*an with his one eye has the jersey #1 which could represent his position, him being the one in power, with the most control.Then, going to j1n he has (1+2= 3), jh0pe (his character only shows one side of his face with one eye has the # 6. Ch!mmy has # 13. R**M & K00k combined form #6. Young has no # (?). And V has #7, which is also significant to the occult:

http://adventofdeception.com/occult-numerology-2012/
View attachment 9777
Also, look at other B*T 21:
This one the Va*n is outside menacing like spying holding on to a bamboo. jh0pe and cooky have 1 eye.
View attachment 9780
BT**21 Japan Official: 和の心あふれる
#一期一会 #お茶会 #BT21

View attachment 9778
#BT*21 blossom
Both V*an and Jh0pe's char have one eye

Here is BTEZ with no Va*N makes me think he is not officially a part of the group. Maybe Va*n char. doesn't represent a member but a handler? that's why he's not on stage but behind them, controlling, a puppeteer:
View attachment 9783
Here is just Va*n and others (idk what it means). Va*n looks like a huge robot devil.
View attachment 9781
#TA*TA ‘s cute little mistake
#VA*N #BT*21
View attachment 9782
Hob! w/ one eyes of horse ( maybe a play on words: One eye of horus? One eye of horse?)
View attachment 9784

This one's just odd look what h0b1's char. does (If you're all for subliminal i think that has it). Va*n is the handler in this one petting ma*ng. Like D1$ney masquerading it as innocent/cute but something sinister is hidden/shown implicitly :
180313 BT*21′s Tweet
Good boy, good boy #M*ANG
https://jimindoingthesplits.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F171832785141
Great. Greatt.. Greattt...
Van is the handler.. Because on the debut stage there was no van. Only the other 7 and van grows and shrinks in size like a dem0n..
Eye of h0rus and eye of h0rse.. Sounds pretty convincing

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 9799

Are they going to su*e everyone who doesn't agree to their agenda?
Doesn't it sound like the ant1 chr1st? Like he would kill all who comes in his way.. No mercy...
he will claim to be jesus at first. And then God.. A then who wouldn't bow to him will face consequences ?
I am afraid. These people will become the new Phar0ahs..
And one thing more... If incase the people do get punished or jailed for just comments.. Then you can think what they will do after they have those people under their custody...
Vanish them.. Drink their blood.. Whatever.. A whole new Pharoah system