BTS discussion thread

I for one and shocked and appalled by the behavior of getting their fans to report back to BH, it's outrageous.
It makes me even more suspicious of the company, what don't they want revealed?
For one, people should be allowed to voice their opinions, good or bad. Policing on "bad" opinions is Orwellian!
Secondly, I'm concerned that fans are actually doing this to people, knowing those people are going to suffer like that, it's downright evil. Don't they ever think about other things? It's shameful of BH to convince fans to fully occupy their time doing this.
I can't believe I ever liked that company, I'm so glad I haven't got tickets to their concert, I am honestly so done with them, this disgusting behavior is the final straw.
Someone should have a backup of the info. here there's some good stuff discussed here to be put to waste and just to be silenced. Maybe an unlisted blog/ forum not accessible for gp or something for people who are interested in the topic.

dd7d544486113b3365335405401032f2f90d6935_hq.jpg

Last edited:
-- .- -.-- -... . .-- . .... .- ...- . - --- .-- .- .. - ..-. --- .-. - .... . ..-. --- .-. ..- -- -.-. .-. . .- - --- .-. --. ..- -.-- ... ·-·-·- .. ·----· .-.. .-.. .-- .- .. - ..-. --- .-. -. --- .-- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·-

-.. --- -. ·----· - .--. .- -. .. -.-.
389b5aa16f514dd248f2942d51e1cea6.jpg

004feed94e786b554be65b42ef2ad963.jpg321b6dab-a764-44db-a098-68fd91c05a90_1024.jpg
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
L..M..A..O. COWARDLY BEHAVIOR USING THIS TO SILENCE PEOPLE. THEY ARE HIDING SOMETHING! Adios to bT$. Adios to B!gSh!t. I'm done with them.

Last edited:
-- .- -.-- -... . .-- . .... .- ...- . - --- .-- .- .. - ..-. --- .-. - .... . ..-. --- .-. ..- -- -.-. .-. . .- - --- .-. --. ..- -.-- ... ·-·-·- .. ·----· .-.. .-.. .-- .- .. - ..-. --- .-. -. --- .-- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·-

-.. --- -. ·----· - .--. .- -. .. -.-.
OK we will wait by tomorrow for all the members to agree on making the group. After that let someone take initiative to collect all the members numbers . You can reply if you approve of it

HealingHugs

Established
It's utterly ridiculous, BH and the band think they can throw around a load of occult signs and no-one can say anything about it? I don't think so BH. They wanted fans to interpret their videos and one interpretation of it is that it is occultist, and people don't like occult stuff. If they don't want negative things said about them then they shouldn't be using such negative symbolism. They brought this on, not the anti's. And then to sue people over it? Hmmm ok. I'm really angry about this.

saintroserosalia

Established
I for one and shocked and appalled by the behavior of getting their fans to report back to BH, it's outrageous.
It makes me even more suspicious of the company, what don't they want revealed?
For one, people should be allowed to voice their opinions, good or bad. Policing on "bad" opinions is Orwellian!
Secondly, I'm concerned that fans are actually doing this to people, knowing those people are going to suffer like that, it's downright evil. Don't they ever think about other things? It's shameful of BH to convince fans to fully occupy their time doing this.
I can't believe I ever liked that company, I'm so glad I haven't got tickets to their concert, I am honestly so done with them, this disgusting behavior is the final straw.
giphy-11.gif

Niya

Rookie
I personally wouldn't give away my private phone number for a wh@tsapp group but I also don't want to miss out on any information or conversation. :I

.. .----. -- / - .... .. -. -.- .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / .. -.. . .- / --- ..-. / .- -. / .- -- .. -. --- / --. .-. --- ..- .--. / -.-. .... .- - / ... .. -. -.-. . / .-- . / -.-. .- -. / -- .- -.- . / .. - / .- / .--. .-. .. ...- .- - . / -.-. .... .- - / - .... . .-. . .-.-.- / -- .- -.-- -... . / .- .-. -- -.-- / .- -- .. -. --- / ... .. -. -.-. . / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / ... --- / -- .- -. -.-- / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .. - .----. ... / .- .-.. -- --- ... - / .. -- .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. . / - --- / - .-. .- -.-. -.- .-.-.- / .. ... / - .... . .-. . / .- -. -.-- / --- - .... . .-. / ... .. - . / - .... .- - / .. ... / .- -. --- -. -.-- -- --- ..- ... ..--..

shilamoure

Established
It's utterly ridiculous, BH and the band think they can throw around a load of occult signs and no-one can say anything about it? I don't think so BH. They wanted fans to interpret their videos and one interpretation of it is that it is occultist, and people don't like occult stuff. If they don't want negative things said about them then they shouldn't be using such negative symbolism. They brought this on, not the anti's. And then to sue people over it? Hmmm ok. I'm really angry about this.
ON POINT! I couldnt agree more. They’re really weeding people out now. If they sue me then can i file for a refund for all the money i’ve spent on the group?? bc i certainly did not sign up for the demonic shit they’re putting out now. Even jungkook said he’s waiting for the fans interpretations and theories when Euphoria came out.

Delacourf

Established
ON POINT! I couldnt agree more. They’re really weeding people out now. If they sue me then can i file for a refund for all the money i’ve spent on the group?? bc i certainly did not sign up for the demonic shit they’re putting out now. Even jungkook said he’s waiting for the fans interpretations and theories when Euphoria came out.
What are you guys talking about? Have I missed something? Did bighot found our forum and decided to sue us or what??? lol Anyway if it is usa website, the kr laws dont work here

Hopeful

Star
Okay Guys this is ridiclous we cant make whats app Group with so much People and not everybody wants to give their number away .
the morse Code is too complicated to understand .I think we should chill .Big shit should read the law again because their Actions are not legal everybody has the right to share their thoughts in the Internet without being sued . Bts is not more than other stars . I think we should continue talking about bts and the illuminati Actions ,now is not the right time to be scared .(And too late ) sry for my broken english .and this here ist just my opinion .
Yesss.. Be the warriors..
Everything will be fine...
Use your freedom of speech.

It's not like physical hurting anyone.. I am totally fine with this thread ...

But i feel sorry for south Korean fans.. They will get sued easily and the boys will surely earn hate out of this

Hopeful

Star
can someonme explain to me whats going on? this is a mess tbh
People are getting sued for commenting offensive stuff on b*ts and the diehard army is playing a part in it..
They take screenshots and send to b1gshit.. Oh i am so angryyyy now.. How can these people do this to others.. It's not like your bias is going to come and pat on your head and say GOOD JOB GIRL... Sheeesh

Maggieca

Veteran
What are you guys talking about? Have I missed something? Did bighot found our forum and decided to sue us or what??? lol Anyway if it is usa website, the kr laws dont work here
exactly, we have people from all over the world here BH can't sue anyone who makes a theory about their videos or concept.
look at this forum and all the theories surrounding bigger celebrities like Beyonce or Jay Z, were people sued?

if you guys will feel less nervous about this I can put a disclaimer in the name of the thread saying is all speculation and not facts but I really think you are overreacting

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
People are getting sued for commenting offensive stuff on b*ts and the diehard army is playing a part in it..
They take screenshots and send to b1gshit.. Oh i am so angryyyy now.. How can these people do this to others.. It's not like your bias is going to come and pat on your head and say GOOD JOB GIRL... Sheeesh
international fans or only korean ones?

Chic

Veteran
I'm sorry but wouldn't this open the floodgates ?

Negative comments from anti-fans is to be expected and comes with the territory of being a celebrity. This seems outlandish to go through such lengths. I understand going after those who issue death threats and comments along those lines.

If this spreads like a wild fire especially in the US, they'll be known as the Korean boy band who sued fans for negative comments. Not a good look.

Who again said ARMYs will be there downfall?

Maggieca

Veteran
At the moment it's koreans only.. But they are sons of the elites now... What if they spread their web outside of korea.. They already did in their music
I don't even live in the US and I don't think the laws in my country will care about a kpop boyband suing me for taking part of a forum discussing their music videos :cool: here you have gossip sites writting terrible things about celebrities, people hating on them in the comment sections and nobody cares

and if armys are going to sue all the antis BTS have on social media then millions of people are gonig to jail. lmao Its just not realistic

HealingHugs

Established
Negative comments from anti-fans is to be expected and comes with the territory of being a celebrity. This seems outlandish to go through such lengths. I understand going after those who issue death threats and comments along those lines.

If this spreads like a wild fire especially in the US, they'll be known as the Korean boy band who sued fans for negative comments. Not a good look.

Who again said ARMYs will be there downfall?
Exactly, I think they're really shooting themselves in the foot. It's not a good look at all, it's immature and very wrong.