BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Man if Jïn dies then many armyś will commit suicide,B*TS will be over forever, the media will be on fire, maybe the third world war will start fam it's no joke. I can't imagine Bigshit agreeing with losing so much fame and money in order to show loyality to the elite.. I mean.. S*M never did this kind of thing to their artists and also excluding EunB and Rise's deaths I've never heared before ab sacrificing superstars by a company..
Jjongs sucide is considered a sacrifice by S. M company . By many

Cocomj

Star
WOAH THANKS MY BRAIN JUST ...I THOUGHT IT WAS A COUNT DOWN. MAY HE REST IN PEACE TRULY ㅠ.ㅠ
Hey off topic but i was just wondering : are you french too ?i saw the word "sonnerie" when you talked about their songs going up and then down in the top100 and top200 ? XD

Princess Diana was a gem to us here in Britain and all around the world such a beautiful person who was real and was loved deeply but that didn’t sit well with the queen
There are many conspiracies on YouTube surrounding her death and I do believe the Queen is on it
If the Qu*een is a part of it and theres some evidence to it. Its scary just shows the power these el!te have and the lengths they would go through to keep it. RIP Pr1ncess D.

They can say whatever they want the truth doesn't disappear no matter how much they deny it .They should learn more history. About power/control. Human greed.

Get out jin... And that symbol on top right is like the lines that show remaining days... These 4 lines may represent the years maybe...
Like there were in jh0nghyuns Lonely mv and he had i think 28 of them or 27..
On his arm

View attachment 9659take a look.. 4 lines cut off.. Same like above jin
The l@d!es c0de also had those lines on the wall. And the dolls (headless dolls were at the table during R0thschild surrealist ball).
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 4.29.05 PM.jpg
This one had even the butterfly
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 4.30.38 PM.jpg

Have you guys seen this if so what do you think?????
Seems like if she was telling the truth, then people pressured her to shut up and change her story. Could be possible if Vee is indeed from a wealthy family. Also, it could be his friend treating him. He did have another model friend that was thought to be another
Me too wtf 0_o
(I think we might be watched ?!? Maybe ask in other threads if it laggs too ?)(i mean different topic threads ) (either that or maybe it's just our phones idk :0)
It started a couple of days ago, I can't access this forum through my phone. It redirects me. I can access other topics.
Hopefully, this sites not bugged/ infiltrated.

Attachments

Last edited:
If the Qu*een is a part of it and theres some evidence to it. Its scary just shows the power these el!te have and the lengths they would go through to keep it. RIP Pr1ncess D.

They can say whatever they want the truth doesn't disappear no matter how much they deny it .They should learn more history. About power/control. Human greed.

The l@d!es c0de also had those lines on the wall. And the dolls (headless dolls were at the table during R0thschild surrealist ball).
View attachment 9678
This one had even the butterfly
View attachment 9680

Seems like if she was telling the truth, then people pressured her to shut up and change her story. Could be possible if Vee is indeed from a wealthy family. Also, it could be his friend treating him. He did have another model friend that was thought to be another
If you’re interested Princess Diana was a real Princess she had elegance kindness and most of all a beautiful heart she was a wonderful soul who deserved the title she had
Everything is connected to the elite the government,fashion entertainment businesses etc are all under the same agenda to corrupt our world and lead us all astray

Hmm yh I don’t think V was poor before This was made into such a big deal though i mean what do you expect from some ARMYs

of course they have a big influence and the fans follow every order thery give
this store even has a section dedicated to books BTS reccommended.
Remember when they recommended "demian" and the book was sold out? but of course that book has an occult meaning and they are using it to brainwash the fans. Very sad
They have their own book section. They promote a brand with its own 'shadow society' clothing line. I'm not excited to see whats next....

If anyone wants to investigate. Here's what I found they recommended:
1Q84 (2009) - Haruki Murakami
Almost Transparent Blue (1976) - Ryu Murakami
Blonote (2016) - Tablo
Breaking Out of the “Man Box”: The Next Generation of Manhood (2016) - Tony Porter
Demian (1919) - Hermann Hesse
Kafka on the shore (2002) - Haruki Murakami
Me Before You (2012) - Jojo Moyes
Norwegian Wood (1987) - Haruki Murakami
하늘과 바람과 별과 시 (2016) - Yun Dongju
Snakes and Earrings (2003) - Hitomi Kanehara
The Catcher in the Rye (1951) - J. D. Salinger
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (1979) - Douglas Adams
The Metamorphosis (1915) - Franz Kafka
The Noonday Demon (2001) - Andrew Solomon
The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas (1973) - Ursula K. Le Guin
The Stranger (1942) - Albert Camus
The Unbearable Lightness of Being (1984) - Milan Kunder
Walden (1854) - Henry David Thoreau
당신을 응원하는 누군가 (2013) - Sun Mihwa
밤 열한 시 (2013) - Hwang Kyungshin
사랑하라 한번도 상처받지 않은 것처럼 (2008) - Ryu Shiva
우리가 어느 별에서 (2015) - Jeong Hoseung
지금 알고 있는 걸 르때도 알았다라면 (1998) - Ryu Shiva
한 입 코끼리 (2015) - Hwang Kyungshin

*I bolded the ones that were mentioned before and what I think relates to their occult agenda.

the brands/products they promote must be el!te-contolled establishments c0ke and now this. Elgee too.

P*uM*
img_blaze_1.jpg
bts_1486746751_af.jpg
R**M favourite one eye with coke
sei_10924334-e1525771406664.jpg

JayK one eye with elgee
bts.jpg

If anyone wants to further investigate into the books/ and their occult meanings:
Even in this article his picture is doing the one eye. Its literally so easy to find him doing this pose:
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 5.20.14 PM.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/27/8-rap-monster-book-recs/

You know who else was found with that book?

Shootings. The best-known event associated with The Catcher in the Rye is arguably Mark David Chapman's shooting of John Lennon. Chapman identified with the novel's narrator to the extent that he wanted to change his name to Holden Caulfield.
lennon.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 5.29.14 PM.jpg
https://atomicpoet.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/is-catcher-in-the-rye-an-assassination-trigger/
slide_4.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 5.30.54 PM.jpg

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1965201-introducing-the-catcher-criminals

I never lisen or watched lad¥s cøde after or before the accident because their mv always made me feel uncomfortable somehow..
I never listened to them just heard about them in the theories. Gosh, the MK Ultra symbolism in their mvs is heavy. RIP to the members who passed on. May justice find them.

If you’re interested Princess Diana was a real Princess she had elegance kindness and most of all a beautiful heart she was a wonderful soul who deserved the title she had
Everything is connected to the elite the government,fashion entertainment businesses etc are all under the same agenda to corrupt our world and lead us all astray

Hmm yh I don’t think V was poor before This was made into such a big deal though i mean what do you expect from some ARMYs
Thanks, I only hear good things about the princess. Unfortunately, the good ones are targeted by evil entities. Her death seems to be an
assass!nation, maybe like JFK

On a Bee*teeS observation in the vl!ve, all off them holding onto their plush why doesn't anyone want to hug the !lluminati x0 plush?
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 5.52.38 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star

My thoughts on Lady Di :
1)she was murdered and they cover it up (i didn't even know the roy!l family/el!te before MJ ' d3ath but always knew in my heart they shared a similar fate i don't buy the whole acc!dent thing )
2)it's probably due to a couple reasons and one is that what the lady said it's because she was going to treat with the palestinans and was doing good taking off landmines
3)she was pregnant perhaps and about to marry a normal person (and this is a theory but i'm guess the el"te would've never want that )
4) about the ambulance i can add this (since i'm french) : it's supposed to arrive not immediately (that rarely happens) but more like within 15 minutes and if there is a transportation problem it is required to not take more than 30 minutes
5) they wanted to have only !ll3m!nati heirs not a random dude (a half br33d ch!LD ? sorry for the term)
6)i've seen a documentary who said that she only had a couple bl33d drips on her despite a head or heart inj*ry ?And that she was conscious before going into the ambulance (and they stopped before the hosp!tal wtf ? )
7) also no f33tage of the acc!dent are u kidding ? (Only this light )uh no way it isn't fishy
So great video recommandations btw

This Video shows the serious side of Bts. The Beginning of the Video starts with how much points they given to them self.
Tae becoming more and more sympathetic for me listen what is he said on min. 2.25. He said he want to become a better person and he want to find in various aspects his own solution and also he said that he want to become someone who can figure it out on his own also when its a small thing. Rm said after that: Someone who takes intiative ? Pay attention to his facial expression. Than Tae said : Yeah, someone who takes intiative.
But what i dont understand on min. 4.22 Jin want to shake Taes hand for no reason i dont understand that and than he said :Thanks for being here. You have my Back? Jhope than said: What?What?What? with a shook/anxious facial expression. Ok mabye they are all drunk and said confused stuff. XD i dont know but this scene i dont understand :D. Mabye one of you know if this scene have a meaning or they all just drunk.
Then it was Jungkooks turn. He was the only one that dont want to give a points to him self. I have that kinda feeling that he gives a hint that sometimes the member maybe forced him to do anything because on min 5.13 he said: But you´ll make me do it anyways.Than the member said no we wont with a joke. Than he said: I dont want to score my life. He is for his age mature.

I've noticed that they think a lot about themselves and about life. Also they are lot under stress and you can see that. They looked so worried and tired of everything.

That handshake was so random like why
Yh I like how V answered that and I do think that even though it looks like Jungkook is savage to the members he’s
I think if this question in the interview was planned .. It would have been filled with praises and hopeful words..
Reading this gives me the feel that they are fighting with each other .. Rather than a respectful view about each other :D ...

And how the company allowed this to be publish .. They are so pessimistic about each other .. I can't believe
im so sorry guys I’m super late but I don’t think BTS are a solid group as a whole
Individually some of them may be close but I don’t really think they’re that close obviously Bighit has to play this fantasy image of them being bros to draw fans in
Like V and Jimin seemed close I always look at the genuine reactions members have with eachother but this friendship trailed off they’ve both got friends outside BTS the reason I think they were close was because of when V read the letter you Jimin he seemed really genuine there
I don’t think RM is that close with any of them he seems to be more like an older brother you respect than a friend I feel like there’s a tension between him and Yoongi too it’s very subtle though
Jhope and Jin seem close but idk

My thoughts on Lady Di :
1)she was murdered and they cover it up (i didn't even know the roy!l family/el!te before MJ ' d3ath but always knew in my heart they shared a similar fate i don't buy the whole acc!dent thing )
2)it's probably due to a couple reasons and one is that what the lady said it's because she was going to treat with the palestinans and was doing good taking off landmines
3)she was pregnant perhaps and about to marry a normal person (and this is a theory but i'm guess the el"te would've never want that )
4) about the ambulance i can add this (since i'm french) : it's supposed to arrive not immediately (that rarely happens) but more like within 15 minutes and if there is a transportation problem it is required to not take more than 30 minutes
5) they wanted to have only !ll3m!nati heirs not a random dude (a half br33d ch!LD ? sorry for the term)
6)i've seen a documentary who said that she only had a couple bl33d drips on her despite a head or heart inj*ry ?And that she was conscious before going into the ambulance (and they stopped before the hosp!tal wtf ? )
7) also no f33tage of the acc!dent are u kidding ? (Only this light )uh no way it isn't fishy
Yh I have to agree she was quite outspoken too said what she thought and loved helping the poor all around the world
Good points and no problem

Cocomj

Star
That handshake was so random like why
Yh I like how V answered that and I do think that even though it looks like Jungkook is savage to the members he’s

im so sorry guys I’m super late but I don’t think BTS are a solid group as a whole
Individually some of them may be close but I don’t really think they’re that close obviously Bighit has to play this fantasy image of them being bros to draw fans in
Like V and Jimin seemed close I always look at the genuine reactions members have with eachother but this friendship trailed off they’ve both got friends outside BTS the reason I think they were close was because of when V read the letter you Jimin he seemed really genuine there
I don’t think RM is that close with any of them he seems to be more like an older brother you respect than a friend I feel like there’s a tension between him and Yoongi too it’s very subtle though
Jhope and Jin seem close but idk
Took the words out of my mouth !!!!!

He said this himself

Fan: i want to become a kind and caring person like j!m!n, pls teach me how to

J!min: i’m not like that to everyone. i’m caring towards people i cherish only
14141.png4545454.gif
adsasdasda.gif

Says a lot.

fffff.png
eeeee.jpg

123123131.jpg
Also,
adasd.jpg
adadadasd.jpg

My thoughts on Lady Di :
Omg Princess Di's age at death is 36. 3+6= 9. And 3,6, 9 all occult numbers! Inside job.
In the early-morning hours of 31 August 1997, D!ana and F@yed died in a car crash in the Pont de l'Alma underpass, in Paris.
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 7.10.07 PM.jpg
and the guy who was with he 42 years old: 4+2= 6, occult number.
Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 7.14.43 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
Believe it or not, i always thought that b*ts and all that kpop groups are associated with the esoteric philosophy of Aleister Crowley and they have always advocated and preach the first commandment of his satanic doctrine "There is no law other than what you want" in their mesmerizing words such as a Mind Control, the diabolical "Do what you want" or "Live your life" or "Follow your heart" (You will find it in the lyrics).

View attachment 8939
View attachment 8940
View attachment 8941
View attachment 8948

HERE SOME LYCRIS OF B*TS:

song: O!RUL8,2?

Nothing lasts forever,
You only live once
So live your life, not any other’s lives.

song: FIRE

Live however you want, it’s yours anyway
Stop trying, it’s okay to lose
Errbody say La la la la la (La la la la la)
Say La la la la la (La la la la la)
Throw your hands up, scream, burn it up
Burning up
[...] Jump and go crazy
[...] Set everything on fire, bow wow wow
I’ll forgive you

song: MIC DROP

Haters gon' hate
Players gon' play
Live your life, man
Ya, good luck

View attachment 8945
It reminds me of B*TS's "Love Yourself"..

HERE'S 2 VIDEOS WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH:

The Signs is a french series intended to divulge esoteric and sacred information to a wide audience for the purpose of raising awareness.

**This video can hurt people who are not used to the occult sciences. Passages containing subliminal images and satanic invocations through the lyrics can disrupt, so fragile souls abstain, this is also why it is recited at each beginning of the Qur'anic verses of protection (Skip it if you want or if you're not a muslim).

"The Signs - 35 - The music of the devil 2/5"
(I didn't find a video like this in english, it's only in french).
Watch the video at 5:08.

Since MariahCareyIsQueen is french maybe ask her to translate it if she is not a fragile soul ?idk (i'm not used at all/never to occult sciences and well about my soul huh X/ i'll keep your words of advice XD )

Openyoureyes

Rookie
They have their own book section. They promote a brand with its own 'shadow society' clothing line. I'm not excited to see whats next....

If anyone wants to investigate. Here's what I found they recommended:
1Q84 (2009) - Haruki Murakami
Almost Transparent Blue (1976) - Ryu Murakami
Blonote (2016) - Tablo
Breaking Out of the “Man Box”: The Next Generation of Manhood (2016) - Tony Porter
Demian (1919) - Hermann Hesse
Kafka on the shore (2002) - Haruki Murakami
Me Before You (2012) - Jojo Moyes
Norwegian Wood (1987) - Haruki Murakami
하늘과 바람과 별과 시 (2016) - Yun Dongju
Snakes and Earrings (2003) - Hitomi Kanehara
The Catcher in the Rye (1951) - J. D. Salinger
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (1979) - Douglas Adams
The Metamorphosis (1915) - Franz Kafka
The Noonday Demon (2001) - Andrew Solomon
The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas (1973) - Ursula K. Le Guin
The Stranger (1942) - Albert Camus
The Unbearable Lightness of Being (1984) - Milan Kunder
Walden (1854) - Henry David Thoreau
당신을 응원하는 누군가 (2013) - Sun Mihwa
밤 열한 시 (2013) - Hwang Kyungshin
사랑하라 한번도 상처받지 않은 것처럼 (2008) - Ryu Shiva
우리가 어느 별에서 (2015) - Jeong Hoseung
지금 알고 있는 걸 르때도 알았다라면 (1998) - Ryu Shiva
한 입 코끼리 (2015) - Hwang Kyungshin

*I bolded the ones that were mentioned before and what I think relates to their occult agenda.

the brands/products they promote must be el!te-contolled establishments c0ke and now this. Elgee too.

P*uM*
View attachment 9685
View attachment 9687
R**M favourite one eye with coke
View attachment 9684

JayK one eye with elgee
View attachment 9686

If anyone wants to further investigate into the books/ and their occult meanings:
Even in this article his picture is doing the one eye. Its literally so easy to find him doing this pose:
View attachment 9688

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/27/8-rap-monster-book-recs/

I never listened to them just heard about them in the theories. Gosh, the MK Ultra symbolism in their mvs is heavy. RIP to the members who passed on. May justice find them.

Thanks, I only hear good things about the princess. Unfortunately, the good ones are targeted by evil entities. Her death seems to be an
assass!nation, maybe like JFK

On a Bee*teeS observation in the vl!ve, all off them holding onto their plush why doesn't anyone want to hug the !lluminati x0 plush?
View attachment 9694
The catcher in the Rye was mentioned in the documentary that was suggested here about Mk ùltra and it is said there that the book is a tool for the process of mind control just like the movies (Alice in wonderland and the Wizard of Oz ) maybe it is for the last stage of MK which is the one that creates criminals