Established
Release date of INU : 29th april 2015
Release date if INU Jap : 8th december 2015
-> Bars next to Jin = 5 bars
5 bars = 5 years
= 2015 + 5 = 2020
2020 = jin go to army
-> jįn will be 27 in 2020 = club of 27
(Ad that the jap version where we see the bars was release 4 days after jīn's birthday)
Bigshit quoting "Goodbye jîn" with bars next to him that is usually used by prisoners to count days left.
= Jîn's sacrifice will be held in 2020.
View attachment 9669
AND LOOK HOW JINN IS IN A KNEE POSITION HUMMM
When I said that J!n is probably going to be sacrificed in 2020 some month ago (and even explained why) a lot of people here said I'm crazy/wrong...

When I said that J!n is probably going to be sacrificed in 2020 some month ago (and even explained why) a lot of people here said I'm crazy/wrong...
I didn’t lol I remember your analysis too it was amazing
I just realised we had a lot of good discussions about Jin privately yet I was too anxious to tell everyone but you managed to get all the evidence I suck at analysing lol

Last edited:

the world is a stage

Established
I didn’t lol I remember your analysis too it was amazing
Actually, I didn't mind. I even wish to be wrong because I don't want J!n (or another member) to be sacrificed.

Btw your analysis is amazing too. <3 I really enjoy reading all of them.

And I love this thread and everybody here. You guys are so intellectual, funny and kind hearted. May God bless you all.

Actually, I don't mind. I even wish to be wrong because I don't want J!n (or another member) to be sacrificed.

Btw your analysis is amazing too. <3 I really enjoy reading all of them.

And I love this thread and everybody here. You guys are so intellectual, funny and kind hearted. May God bless you all.
Yh everyone is so cool and smart lol I’ve learnt a lot from everyone
I hope it’s not true but I’ve had a bad feeling for about 6 months now I hope my instincts are wrong

Cocomj

Star
Aww.. No trust me.. It hurts me too.. In my very first post i mentioned that i love these 7 boys a lot ... We can't mention our love and care for them again and again because that is not the thread is about... It's about exposing them.. Right ..

When you want the good for people.. Good for yourself .. You have to change your soft heart a bit. Otherwise you won't be able to see the truth.. More like to see the TRuth UNTOLD...

I don't want any of them to get hurt.. And trust me everyone here also feels bad and pities the ones getting handled ...
True true :) (it's just i wanted to warn you guys some old fans/ex fans/fans or those who were going to get trapped into it (myself lmao) might have been through sensitive things such as abuse and other stuff well not as badly as they probably went through but i was just putting out there bc it was a concern i hope i didn't come off as rude or direspectful with the previous post )
Exposing the truth is our mission so that perhaps one day we (or other generations ) will be able to stop those sick b*st*rds !!!!

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Release date of INU : 29th april 2015
Release date if INU Jap : 8th december 2015
-> Bars next to Jin = 5 bars
5 bars = 5 years
= 2015 + 5 = 2020
2020 = jin go to army
-> jįn will be 27 in 2020 = club of 27
(Ad that the jap version where we see the bars was release 4 days after jīn's birthday)
Bigshit quoting "Goodbye jîn" with bars next to him that is usually used by prisoners to count days left.
= Jîn's sacrifice will be held in 2020.
View attachment 9669
AND LOOK HOW JINN IS IN A KNEE POSITION HUMMM
Man if Jïn dies then many armyś will commit suicide,B*TS will be over forever, the media will be on fire, maybe the third world war will start fam it's no joke. I can't imagine Bigshit agreeing with losing so much fame and money in order to show loyality to the elite.. I mean.. S*M never did this kind of thing to their artists and also excluding EunB and Rise's deaths I've never heared before ab sacrificing superstars by a company..

Cocomj

Star
Anyone else's VigilantCitizen site hanging? Mine is hanging like crazy.. Everything other than this page is working fine.. Wifi has full signals.. It's been happening to me since 2 3 days.. I refresh the page and it takes ages...
What do you mean by hanging ? Also mine sometimes laggs (lagging ?) and doesn't like the post or take 2 mins to go to another page so idk :/

I have watch a twitter video of Taehyung and in this Video he put this song of Cash Cash - How to love.
He run and film the other member too.
But the lyrics of this Song was intresting.
Here Guys listen to this song the lyrics is very intresting.I have that kinda feeling that V want to tell us something with this song, but i have seen no one noticed that. I find it also strange why he put that song.
I also noticed now that the song fits the theorys..
Interesting song choice for him. Upbeat music over some melancholic lyrics. 'Running away from pain, I've got faith in nothing, Pray for me, I don't know how to love". Seems contradictory to their L0ve Y0urself theme when he doesn't know 'how to love' idk if this is romantic love or just the feeling love overall if its from MK Ultra Trauma then he would be confused about what 'love' is if he underwent that torture. And seems he wants to be saved again from the lyrics of this song...

Can you guys believe.. Puma launched a range called as Shadow society .. Isn't that too blatant?
Here's a bonus... Our k00kie doing what for puma... 9647
The normalization continues. Wow they're getting more blatant and banking on this. Makes me wonder if the NW0 agenda is soon? I hope it can still be stopped.
I hope it flops.

It's that fly thats been with him. As he said. Smh,

Okay im totally creeped out. Thats definitely a reference to Nevermind album cover and for what is bts wearing an in bloom shirt ...im pretty sure they’re not talking about their pensis wtf
Idk if its related or its just c0ba!N BUT S!van had a new song in 2018 entitled '"Bl00m":

Idk if its related. But might be worth pointing.

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 3.48.44 PM.jpg
http://junkee.com/troye-sivan-bloom/156928

Hopeful

Star
Interesting song choice for him. Upbeat music over some melancholic lyrics. 'Running away from pain, I've got faith in nothing, Pray for me, I don't know how to love". Seems contradictory to their L0ve Y0urself theme when he doesn't know 'how to love' idk if this is romantic love or just the feeling love overall if its from MK Ultra Trauma then he would be confused about what 'love' is if he underwent that torture. And seems he wants to be saved again from the lyrics of this song...

Wow they're getting more blatant and banking on this. Makes me wonder if the NW0 agenda is soon? I hope it can still be stopped.
I hope it flops.

It's that fly thats been with him. As he said. Smh,

Idk if its related or its just c0ba!N BUT S!van had a new song in 2018 entitled '"Bl00m":

Idk if its related. But might be worth pointing.

View attachment 9670
http://junkee.com/troye-sivan-bloom/156928
This bloom thing sure has a dirty hidden meaning

Bae Yeon Hee

Established