BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
I am always agree with you dear, but we shouldn't forget that we won't know who wants to leave and who are forced to stay doing evils and trauma things who fucked up their brain each time a lot more. I am sure there are members who are litteraly forced to continue, whereas they are totally trapped with some bigs scandals
Agree on that, some are really forced to do crazy shit, hope they find their way home, and broke out of that shit.

queen82

Star

This is definitely about btass. Hibe and dispatch have a contract too so they ain’t revealing anything about and protect them.
And from what I understood reading the tweets, T@e has a secret not even his family members know and could embarrass them, so he’s probably gay or bi, something like that.

This could be about T@emin. I think this poor guy have been raped in the army too..
the member is Taehyung?

Shadow

Rookie

This is definitely about btass. Hibe and dispatch have a contract too so they ain’t revealing anything about and protect them.
And from what I understood reading the tweets, T@e has a secret not even his family members know and could embarrass them, so he’s probably gay or bi, something like that.

This could be about T@emin. I think this poor guy have been raped in the army too..
I was thinking the same.
The vibes I am getting from t@e he might be bi. He listens to Jazz and the way he acts in this video with J1m1n makes me wonder..

Also I think they have a strong dispatch connection because they have photos of possibly t@e kissing some men. He gets really angry when a rumour comes up (like the girl in the art gallery) I know he does like women like Rachel McAdams the actor but I also feel he really likes JK as well.

Shadow

Rookie
Minute by minute updates on jm's condition brought to you by bh...View attachment 71373
this kind of shocked me but I wasn’t surprised! When I was watching a lot of the V live videos I got a bit concerned about J1m1n when I saw so much alcohol and he might be going down the same route as SG did(Appendicitis surgery)

my theory is that the Hybe staff are influencing the drinking and he is having way too much. I think he needs to stop before it is too late like Avicii did

e-Enoch

Superstar
Song Analysis...

Not Today – BTS (You Never Walk Alone, 2017)*

With Not Today BTS gives an ode to the underdogs. Seeing as the origins of the group lie in the small entertainment company, BigHit, and that they had to fight very hard to get to the top of the charts, this appears to be inspired by their own experiences:

All the underdogs in the world
A day may come when we lose
But it is not today
Today we fight!

(…)

Yeah, we are extra
But still part of this world (part of this world)
Extra plus ordinary
That’s not even that special (that special)
Today we’ll never die
The light will pierce through the darkness
You want a new world too
Oh baby yes I want it

If you can’t fly, run
Today we will survive
If you can’t run, walk
Today we will survive
If you can’t walk, crawl
Even if you have to crawl, gear up
Not Today – BTS

Not Today is also being linked to the emancipation of LGBTQ, quite a sensitive subject in South Korea. It has not been said whether this hit was written with that intention, but BTS has always openly supported gay rights.

In a tweet back in 2013, RM expressed his appreciation for the song Same Love by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis:

“This is a song about homosexuality. The song is twice as good when I listen to the lyrics.”

When he was asked about it by Billboard earlier this year, he dodged the question a bit:

“It’s hard to find the right words. To reverse the words: Saying ‘same love’ is saying ‘love is the same.’ I just really liked that song. That’s about all I have to say.”

But Suga was very direct: “There’s nothing wrong. Everyone is equal.”

It’s rare that gay rights are being embraced in K-pop, and I wouldn’t be surprised if BTS took a step in the right direction for LGBTQ emancipation in South Korea and perhaps even far beyond.

*Source: nolala.com

e-Enoch

Superstar
I was thinking the same.
The vibes I am getting from t@e he might be bi. He listens to Jazz and the way he acts in this video with J1m1n makes me wonder..

Also I think they have a strong dispatch connection because they have photos of possibly t@e kissing some men. He gets really angry when a rumour comes up (like the girl in the art gallery) I know he does like women like Rachel McAdams the actor but I also feel he really likes JK as well.
There are studies in the field of psychology that point to the effect of abuse (sexual, emotional, or in other forms) among children and even young adults...and that effect/result is "confusion/trauma" in sexual identity...

Particularly significant is, if the young person was abused by same sex individual...this often results into homosexual or bisexual development...

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

For the first one it's definitely T@ehyung he fits the description
I think this song was about his "Sin" released in 2016 and according to some armchairs it was his "coming out" song bcz lyrics have gay undertones also 4'O clock written by V was apparently inspired by a Gay movie
About the 2nd one well the post about idols being treated as sex toys in the military sounded like T@emin bcz of the timing of the post obviously but for the 2017 one I hope not him it's very serious but they said vocalist T@emin is part of vocal line but he is more famous as a dancer so I hope it isn't him other famous idols with name starting from T I can think of are V, Nct's Taeil and ten

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I was thinking the same.

don't know but one of my thoughts that he had feelings for Jk, this one rejected him , they have a huge fight and that's why they weren't so close anymore

e-Enoch

Superstar
For the first one it's definitely T@ehyung he fits the description
I think this song was about his "Sin" released in 2016 and according to some armchairs it was his "coming out" song bcz lyrics have gay undertones also 4'O clock written by V was apparently inspired by a Gay movie
About the 2nd one well the post about idols being treated as sex toys in the military sounded like T@emin bcz of the timing of the post obviously but for the 2017 one I hope not him it's very serious but they said vocalist T@emin is part of vocal line but he is more famous as a dancer so I hope it isn't him other famous idols with name starting from T I can think of are V, Nct's Taeil and ten
There appears to be reasonable bases for considering that Vee is gay...

The fact that he's experienced and endured sexual trauma as a young person...esp during his trainee days...that really "damaged" his supposed psychogical development...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Wow so he healed from both ronavirus and acute appendicitis surgery in a mere week and isn't the quarantine period supposed to be minimum 10-14 days??? How did he get negative PCR in 5 days??
PCR tests are absolutely not reliable in the first place...it's not designed to test the presence of Covid... anyone can get a false positive if the instrument is "calibrated" high enough to get that result...

He probably only had some common cold symptoms...

Aamy

Star

Mochi boy seems way too comfortable with this kind of contact hmm…
Ah ! You choose one with pink hair so...

Berrywon88

Star
Pretty interesting video essay.
I like that she mentioned the kbeauty standard is a western one, because I agree. The features considered the ideal in SK are those of a white person. Someone will always argue that it's not but who generally has big wide eyes, high nose bridges etc? And what's funny is you're starting to have white celebs in the west striving to look more "Asian" due to the Korean wave. ariana_grande_asian_0912.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
Wow so he healed from both ronavirus and acute appendicitis surgery in a mere week and isn't the quarantine period supposed to be minimum 10-14 days??? How did he get negative PCR in 5 days??
I was asking the same thing. I'll repeat, this whole thing is fishy! I heard the quarantine period is now 7 days...don't know if that's true though.