BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Yn has the deepest voice in the group after vee ,actually so does NJ and jh but they talk in softer voices I guess to appeal to teen girls and not sound like the grown men they are
Even in their strategy they are stupid af I swear. They maintain their high pitch baby voice, whereas normal women are fond of real men's voice. They love when it's deep. Jesus who are your advisors? *Facepalm*

Aamy

Star
Right, people tend to think it's women who do the most cast couch with rich people, but in fact it's the idols men. Because it's more easier for a woman to have a place in these type of industry, whereas men should find quickly their own. It's the same in the TV reality show industry ! Women ( even if they sell themselves) can be to the top, more in a an easier mode than men. I don't really know why it's the case, maybe it's because of their agenda with the famous " women's improvment and power agenda"

Aamy

Star
AYOOOOO! Dozens of them are doing the same tho ! He and the others couldve live normal without all the money, they choosed to whore themselves and some wernt even forced but did it anyway, money over their manhood and dignity.
I am always agree with you dear, but we shouldn't forget that we won't know who wants to leave and who are forced to stay doing evils and trauma things who fucked up their brain each time a lot more. I am sure there are members who are litteraly forced to continue, whereas they are totally trapped with some bigs scandals

Aamy

Star
Maybe that's one reason why jk learning to box plus he already knows martial arts so wont nobody fuck with him if he goes to the military
I still don't understand how someone who can throw this type of punches, can be abused or molested. And since it happened. But I don't doubt mafia boss will be able to defend himself, if he does his military duty one day. I really think they won't do this. I don't know why, simple intuition. It could still be wrong...

https://youtube.com/shorts/YHiwowJqOlE?feature=share

Don't pay attention to the crying goat and thé edge lord xD

Aamy

Star
This one is kind of sad I don't like bt5 members but I do think with their level of popularity they will face troubles in the military :(
I really hope they won't be able to do their service. I know, I risk to shock some people, but when we know how they can behave between themselfs in the army. So imagine with popular young men trapped between some jealous and crazy wolfs ? r*pe case are not even rare... I can't imagine what they could do to some idols who are reputed to do cast couch, and maintained an "angel image". Or worse, the flirty one. Can you imagine crying goat, or another members trapped with some men dealing with ptds, and inner rage because of their condition ?

If some of them can't defend their body and their mind there, I don't dare to imagine what could happen to members who are litteraly living another world. The fall risks to be very violent.

Aamy

Star
Minute by minute updates on jm's condition brought to you by bh...View attachment 71373
I am scared about what is this for real. I will never be confident when it comes to the company. We will see him again, and we will see if something change about his behavior. Even if he doesn't come back with another hair programming, there will be something else, we should be focus on when he comes back

Shuna

Star
En parlant de médiums, je voulais faire, directement un article... Mais du coups... même si j'ai pas finit de lire, je peux déjà dire. Que j'ai confirmé plusieurs théories en lisant un livre sur le tarot, que j'ai acheté récemment. J'ai halluciné, quand j'ai enfin confirmer, que la Franc-Maçonnerie utilisait les cartes tarots, comme chemin d'apprentissage: Ce n'est pas la seule théorie, que j'ai pu confirmé, l'une d'elle, qui fut très souvent deviner est c'elle de l'utilisation des chiffres romains:
Les chiffres et nombres des cartes sont écrites en chiffres romains:
- Le I s'écrit avec un bâtonnet qui représente le Jod, l'as de bâton, le début, I.
- Les deux représente les deux colonnes du Temple, Jakin et Boaz, II.
- Les trois représente le triangle décomposé, III, la trinité.
- Le quatre représente le carré décomposé, c'est-à-dire le règne du Mal-kouth, IIII.
- Le cinq symbolise le microcosme, c'est-à-dire un triangle est tourné vers le bas, V.
- Le six correspond à une union du 3 + 3, c'est-à-dire III + III, l'hexagramme décomposé.

Il en va de même pour toutes les autres lames.

Le Bateleur est l'Arcane I, qui symbolise le principe actif, l'action, le soleil. Il représente l'homme, le novice, au commencement de son expérience. Celui-ci dispose de tout ce qui lui servira à traverser les épreuves de la vie, à évoluer. La forme de son chapeau est un huit couché, symbole mathématique du symbole de l'infini. Le bord de ce chapeau représente la volonté (le jaune) associé à la raison (le vert) et à l'activité (le rouge). L'intérieur du chapeau est bleu claire, signe de spiritualité.
L'ensemble de ces qualités sont situés au sommet de la tête, et c'est leur interaction qui va permettre au novice d'entreprendre le voyage qu'il s'est fixé.
Ses chaussures sont noires, car elles illustrent le début de l'occultisme ésotérique ; la couleur noir protège , en effet , la connaissance en éloignant les vibrations négatives.
[...]
Sur la table est disposés, une coupe, une épée, un denier. Dans sa main gauche, le Bateleur tient une baguette magique. Ces quatre objets correspondent aux quatre verbes de la réalisation ésotérique que l'on peut exprimé de la façon suivante.
Savoir = Coupe = Eau = saint Mathieu = Hé
Oser = Epée = Air = Aigle = saint Jean = Vau
Vouloir = Bâton = Feu = Lion = saint Marc = Yod
Se taire = Denier = Terre = Taureau = Saint Luc = saint Luc = Hé

En Corée, les consultation aux cartes de tarots est très habituel.
Speaking of mediums, I wanted to do an article directly... But suddenly... even if I haven't finished reading, I can already tell. That I confirmed several theories by reading a tarot book I bought recently. I hallucinated, when I finally confirmed, that Freemasonry used tarot cards, as a way of learning: This is not the only theory, that I could confirm, one of them , which was very often guessed is it from the use of Roman numerals:
The figures and numbers of the cards are written in Roman numerals.
- The I is written with a stick which represents the Jod, the ace of sticks, the beginning, I.
- Both represents the two columns of the Temple, Jachin and Boaz, II.
- The three represents the decomposed triangle, III, the trinity.
- The four represents the decomposed square, that is, the reign of Mal-kuth, IIII.
- The five symbolizes the microcosm, that is to say a triangle is turned down, V.
- The six corresponds to a union of 3 + 3, that is to say III + III, the decomposed hexagram.

The same goes for all other blades.

The boatman is the Arcane I, which symbolizes the active ingredient, the action, the sun. He represents the man, the novice, at the beginning of his experience. He has everything that will serve him to cross the tests of life, to evolve. The shape of its hat is an eight lying, mathematical symbol of the infinite symbol. The edge of this hat represents the will (yellow) associated with reason (green) and activity (red). The interior of the hat is clear blue, a sign of spirituality.
All of these qualities are located at the top of the head, and it is their interaction that will allow the novice to undertake the trip it has set.His shoes are black because they illustrate the beginning of esoteric occultism; The black color protects, indeed, knowledge by removing negative vibrations.
[...]
On the table is arranged, a cut, a sword, a denier. In his left hand, the boatman holds a magic wand. These four objects correspond to the four verbs of the esoteric embodiment that can be expressed as follows.
Know = Cup = Water = Saint Mathieu = Hey
OSER = Sword = Air = Aigle = Saint John = Vau
Want = stick = fire = lion = saint marc = yod
Silence = denier = earth = bull = Saint Luc = Saint Luc = Hey

In Korea, tarot card consultation is very common.
Sur la carte du Bateleur, le Bateleur forme avec ses bras, la lettre hébraïque, la lettre Aleph, qui a la forme d'un N Son symbolisme complet, comme aux autres lettres hébraïque:
On the card of the Bateleur, the Bateleur forms with his arms, the Hebrew letter, the letter Aleph, which has the shape of an N Its complete symbolism, as with the other Hebrew letters: The link is French:
Aleph : symbolisme et signification spirituelle (Kabbale) (jepense.org)

Un lien, d'un site qui met la pratique de Tserouph: La pratique de la "méditation hébraïque, appelée Tserouph, (ou Tserouf) צרוף, en hébreu" d'"Abraham Aboulafia, au moment où le judaïsme médiéval connaît une activité mystique intense. Il a entièrement fondé son expérience sur la vibration.":
A link, from a site that puts the practice of Tseruph: The practice of "Hebrew meditation, called Tseruph, (or Tseruf) צרוף, in Hebrew" by "Abraham Aboulafia, at a time when medieval Judaism was experiencing mystical activity intense. He based his experience entirely on vibration.": The link is in French:
Méditation Tserouph - Rivka Crémisi - Enseignante Qi Gong, Tai Ji Quan et symbolique de la lettre hébraïque (rivka-cremisi.com)

e-Enoch

Superstar
I really hope they won't be able to do their service. I know, I risk to shock some people, but when we know how they can behave between themselfs in the army. So imagine with popular young men trapped between some jealous and crazy wolfs ? r*pe case are not even rare... I can't imagine what they could do to some idols who are reputed to do cast couch, and maintained an "angel image". Or worse, the flirty one. Can you imagine crying goat, or another members trapped with some men dealing with ptds, and inner rage because of their condition ?

If some of them can't defend their body and their mind there, I don't dare to imagine what could happen to members who are litteraly living another world. The fall risks to be very violent.
I share your sentiment on this...We don't want anymore pain or abuse, in any form, inflicted upon them or any other human being...

There are many evil, satanic people in this world...God Almighty, is surely going to hold each of them accountable, and will meet their due penalty for their crimes...

Mochiqueen99

Mochi boy seems way too comfortable with this kind of contact hmm…

e-Enoch

Superstar
So this is the Chakho OST....

I thought I've heard the song before...it sounds familiar...

Because it's just like their other ballads...nothing new...not much creativity done in terms of music & lyrics...and interpretation (Jeykey's rendition).

I give it 60/100.

e-Enoch

Superstar
[/QUOTE]
Right, people tend to think it's women who do the most cast couch with rich people, but in fact it's the idols men. Because it's more easier for a woman to have a place in these type of industry, whereas men should find quickly their own. It's the same in the TV reality show industry ! Women ( even if they sell themselves) can be to the top, more in a an easier mode than men. I don't really know why it's the case, maybe it's because of their agenda with the famous " women's improvment and power agenda"
The "castìng couch" scandal involving Weinstein is being done in different places in the world...

And this "triggered" the "Me Too" movement...This could be the reason why these sex predators/traffickers might be "avoiding" the women...

And therefore targetting/catering to "vulnerable" men, instead...