BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
I think it could be kang daniel if not someone from bt5 he came from a very poor background trainees and some participants of produce 101 filed a lawsuit against the producers for sexual harrassment kang daniel became famous after winning produce 101 season 2
This lawsuit was filed against women but we can't rule out the possibility of some sugar daddies being involved

arhur12

Star
I think it could be kang daniel if not someone from bt5 he came from a very poor background trainees and some participants of produce 101 filed a lawsuit against the producers for sexual harrassment kang daniel became famous after winning produce 101 season 2
This lawsuit was filed against women but we can't rule out the possibility of some sugar daddies being involved
Well according to posts by this same account this is 90% V I know these accounts are not trustworthy but this person said they only translate info from korean forums and gossips from k-forums tend to be more accurate than the one on I-forums so this could be true

MochiThot

Established
who do you think they mean - relationship between two guys?
Not surprising as it's already been revealed that prostitution is heavy in the kpop industry. Some think that prostitution is just having sex for money. Wrong! It could be any kind of sexual service/date for a personal benefit. Whether it be a raise in social status, material things or even gaining a connection for a movie role. Idols get paid crumbs with the exception of a very few and they're all in the same boat anyways. How many grotesquely wealthy female idols are there? In the end, gender doesn't matter to some as long as a check is signed.

Laura755y

Star
Not surprising as it's already been revealed that prostitution is heavy in the kpop industry. Some think that prostitution is just having sex for money. Wrong! It could be any kind of sexual service/date for a personal benefit. Whether it be a raise in social status, material things or even gaining a connection for a movie role. Idols get paid crumbs with the exception of a very few and they're all in the same boat anyways. How many grotesquely wealthy female idols are there? In the end, gender doesn't matter to some as long as a check is signed.
Facts!

Aamy

Star
Yeah, I saw a video about Ariana having to do weird fetish crap when she was working for Nickelodeon. So disturbing and sick! I feel for her and others that were child stars. Their parents should have never let them work in hollyweird!
It was so disturbing, I don't even understand how people who watched these type of contents, weren't wondering themself if it was normal to see so younger girls doing these sorts of pictures. People like this pig of Dan always have fetishs, so the foot thing shouldn't even surprise us. I suppose the edge lord has his own Dan S. Urg..