BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star

Merry go round huh? This thing just remind me a tool for the desorientation who is a good way to dissociate the victims.
Look at jk in the background at the very beginning. He sighs and his expression is like, "I can't believe I have to do this sh!t, I can't believe this is my life." He looks completely defeated. Then when jk's done riding on the merry go round with t@e all smiley, he gets off and immediately becomes serious walking out of camera view...of course he then does the constant nose sniff, bump too. Dude is ruining his sinuses and the inside of his nose with all the white flour he likely shoves up there.

But yeah everything is for the cameras, all the smiles are fake. It's so obvious none of them are truly happy.

Laura755y

Star
You mean I have FANS?!? Mama you were wrong, this THOT is a star after all! Merch coming guys. Shirts, hoodies, baby onesies, backpacks. I'm going to have all your favorites: "T@e's Chaebol bag", "Big Sexy Tuna~", "Straight Outta Busan!", "Turtling", "Grammy?" "Smooth like Artificial Kitty" and of course the classic "MOCHITHOT". Limited time only. 300USD for each, not including shipping. 1% discount code on any item! ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
View attachment 70130
Oh boi, Dont give em ideas, our sweet baby angels are lurcking lol.

Model/spokesperson pretending to be a fan me thinks. Look at her body proportions (most people don't look like this, not even in SK) and her positive words. She's clearly advertising the bag and most likely being paid by bh to do so..even talking about measurements for tall armies and how it's the perfect size for all.
And these dumba**es get zero sympathy from me. How can iarmies still support this group while getting robbed and treated like sh!t??!
The company and btees barely respect international fans and have the nerve to charge this much for shipping. Why are they advertising for the bag when it's sold out?

Aamy

Star

Armys. Listen to me. If you buy these things after you had see this, that's totally merited if they steal all of your money.
Secondly, when I witness this type of commercials... seriously, how can we take them in a serious way ? XD
I am so sorry, but Mafia boss has just killing me in the beggining. Dude seems so lost and ashamed to speak out loud his script scene. He was watching the crying goat with the help stares. The less funny thing here, is that he looked like under something.

" why? Why are we doing this?" Was written on his face

I will start to think that their fanservice acting is better than this.

Berrywon88

Star
Why are they advertising for the bag when it's sold out?
My guess is it will restock soon, bh might have purposely only released a few of them to make it look like it's in high demand when it sold out so quickly. The initial people that got the bag could have mostly been influencers/models which is why they all got the bag at the same day and posted their positive reviews on social media all at the same time. All of these tactics creates buzz and high demand. I bet iarmies won't see that bag in their hands until a year from now lol. Several fans have complained about waiting over 6 months for their weverse merch. Also none of them have received army membership items and karmies received their stuff eons ago. It's crazy.

Look at jk in the background at the very beginning. He sighs and his expression is like, "I can't believe I have to do this sh!t, I can't believe this is my life." He looks completely defeated. Then when jk's done riding on the merry go round with t@e all smiley, he gets off and immediately becomes serious walking out of camera view...of course he then does the constant nose sniff, bump too. Dude is ruining his sinuses and the inside of his nose with all the white flour he likely shoves up there.

But yeah everything is for the cameras, all the smiles are fake. It's so obvious none of them are truly happy.
You seem to notice all that just from a glimpse? It's hardly a two second glimpse.

Reactions: Nny
Lol okay and? what's your point? A glimpse can say a lot. With these idols in their personas you're never going to get much else. It was an observation anyway, maybe I'm wrong and he was elated to have to act like a kid on that merry go round.
Its just I feel you guys read too much into it. Just like some shippers from the fandom, you guys nitpick every single thing .Back at the thread some members were speculating about a band member even sacrificing his relative or being a handler. Dude was a kid at that time and a pretty naive one. Yes backmasking music or putting affirmations, or greed of these companies it's all valid criticism but there is some really pointless discussion in this thread repeating same point. Now don't accuse me of derailing the thread. It's just my observation.

Last edited:
Lol okay and? what's your point? A glimpse can say a lot. With these idols in their personas you're never going to get much else. It was an observation anyway, maybe I'm wrong and he was elated to have to act like a kid on that merry go round.
But you got to agree with me the dude was just looking down and you got in too much detail which was really amusing to me.

Umm I don't know how to say it, for a while I am having a doubt about all these conspiracy theories. There is no doubt the entertainment industry is a mess and it has connection to the elite or secret society whatever you wanna call them, but I believe some theories out there exist just to confuse general people who want to seek the truth and to make actual facts look hoax.

Take for mk ultra, I personally don't believe this still exists or even if, that is in still experimental phase and entertainers has no involvement with mk ultra or just some industry plants in Hollywood can be in this stuff. If this really was a thing in real life, I bet they will be stonned 24/7 cause that is what it stands for, you can look up for actual mk ultra victims documentary that will give you a clear idea that victims just become mentally destroyed and physically too and so they literally loose their control over their own body and mind. And I know there are some weird videos too that wanna represent they have spilt persona, but as you know that is also part of mass media, don't believe any stories that suddenly pops up, and all in all none of those victims are physically strong anymore and in this scenario, kpop artists can no way be victim of this the kind hardwork they need to endure but I also agree they are physically and mentally tortured in their trainee days for example several appearance of jk's bruises.

The sign symbols out there are masonic and to show they are puppet as far as I know. And the so called gliches out there and some abnormal behaviors are the effects of heavy drug and its common in every country. And if they were really in that mk ultra, I believe there wouldn't be anything called signing a contract, as its discussed before artists from very dark agency can also break free and go solo or start their own career. But also when I say artists are pawn it really doesn't mean they are innocent they themselves sign contracts only for money and fame. Those who still continue to promote agendas or NWO, they do it willingly cause in return they are getting all that materialistic luxuries, money, fame, vilas, obsessed attention and so on and those who can't get that, they simply leave after the contract expires. Everything there revolves around money in the name of promoting nwo in a sweet way.

Same goes for clone theory, reptilian theory, transgender theory and some weird theories too that looks literally out of the world, scientifically and spiritually too. These really don't add up with the reality if you trynna see the real picture of the industry. But there have been enough proof that elite aka secret society does exist and those all rituals and connections to gematria with what they love to operate too that have been discussed till now, but in my opinion those are limited amongst the elite. If every nasty rituals were being performed by the artists just to show those occultic symbols in the mv, lyrics, phrases, then there would be no difference between elite and puppet. Very wealthy people are involved in rituals but when celebrities are just pawns to brainwash the mass and all the time in public they are monitored, its highly unlikely they have any authority over rituals. Like you wanna say they perforn all those rituals and are victim too and also they have to sign a contract to stay in there, all these don't add up.

All these secret signs in the mv's are controlled by that person who also controls what his pawns gonna do, it can be from production group, or ceo, or anyone behind the scene we don't know who are involved in actual nasty rituals and deliver messages to the elite through their project for their next goal or achievement. For example last year at some point suddenly artists from hollywood and kpop became mysteriously obsessed with icecream and it popped up in their mvs, song title, social media, all of these aren't coincidence atleast this is what I have understood being engaged in so called conspiracy theories for a while and observing their activities on the internet.

But another thing I have also noticed the celebrities who really reach very high in fame, they are somewhat willingly promoting agendas by themselves and enjoying and it also makes me wonder they most probably start to get involved in rituals whatever is that even though their primary ambition was just to show their talent, but money changes people.

All in all what I understood this far, the actual truth is still hidden and that is actual reference of 'secret society', not just triangle and checkered board, and whenever the truth is gonna be revealed, it is concealed by the mass media and hoax conspiracies. True and false theories are mixed up everywhere no matter where you wanna know the actual stories and facts. Even in the name of concept and storyline the actual message for elite is still concealed from the general public, we can only assume stuffs and go near of the message but actual messages can only decoded by certain people in my opinion, but that can be average people too if they really have the 'knowledge' of that;) And of course their actual goal is to establish nwo and thrive the coming of antichrist with various agendas and projects. At the end of the day we really need to believe our own mind and brain rather than believing any mass media or conspiracies blindly.
Very much this.
The era of dajal. You said it all whatever was in my mind.

Berrywon88

Star
But you got to agree with me the dude was just looking down and you got in too much detail which was really amusing to me.
So glad I can be your comic relief.
Its just I feel you guys read too much into it. Just like some shippers from the fandom, you guys nitpick every single thing .Back at the thread some members were speculating about a band member even sacrificing his relative or being a handler. Dude was a kid at that time and a pretty naive one. Yes backmasking music or putting affirmations, or greed of these companies it's all valid criticism but there is some really pointless discussion in this thread repeating same point. Now don't accuse me of derailing the thread. It's just my observation.
This is a b*s discussion thread. When your only posts are about other forum members and how much you disagree with them then yes you are derailing the thread. You're not staying on topic. There is actually a thread someone created to solely shit on posts made on this b*s one..maybe that would be better suited for you and you could vent out your frustrations.

Now if you actually have observations about the group this thread is about, well I'd genuinely love to hear them and I'm sure others would as well. What are your thoughts on b*s?? Do you have any?.. because so far your only input is to say that I amuse you, which as flattering as that may be it offers nothing to the discussion.

So glad I can be your comic relief.

This is a b*s discussion thread. When your only posts is about other forum members and how much you disagree with them then yes you are derailing the thread. You're not staying on topic. There is actually a thread someone created to solely shit on posts made on this b*s one..maybe that would be better suited for you and you could vent out your frustrations.

Now if you actually have observations about the group this thread is about, well I'd genuinely love to hear them and I'm sure others would as well. What are your thoughts on b*s?? Do you have any?.. because so far your only input is to say that I amuse you, which as flattering as that may be it offers nothing to the discussion.
thankyou for a good laugh again.

oh nah nah, the tone of your writing reeks of frustration, I was just a passerby . I read almost most of the content on this entertainment forum . Lately I decided to make an ID. You and other few embellish the scenarios , your arguments also dwindles a few times here and there so you stood out to me the most . Beside that I know it's an echo chamber at this point and few members with their hype buddies.

About my opinion about the band, I enjoy their content. Few things are off for sure but than I don't find it ethical to share my opinions without factual evidence. (Apparently I agreed with another member lol so yeah thats my take)Mostly there are assumptions so I feel calling out on that is also my way of contributing to thread. it's counterintuitive but hey I could be wrong. I'm free to express my opinion. If you got a problem, you got a block button. I won't be addressing you either in future. Ciao.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nny
Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut. Out of curiosity, what are the things that are off to you?
They don't seem genuine now. For e.g the map of persona album, except for 4,5 tracks mostly were generic and unoriginal. But they expect a Grammy or their fans which does not makes any sense to me. And offcourse the greed of more and more, either it's their label or them. How they are looting money out of impressionable fans. Conditioning them to spend hard earned money of them or their parents.How their fandom cannot accept any criticism whatsoever on their work. They need to take a rest and provide some quality content instead to work on some twisted agendas.(queerbaiting specially)

I believe in the corruption behind entertainment industry but at the end of the day, we masses are responsible for following them blindly. They are ordinary humans just like us who will be answerable to their Karma/whatever someone belief is, but calling somebody ugly over and over again or than nitpicking their flaws which they do not have control over is quite shallow. Or even speculating without proof about drug use or murder, this is really disturbing on another level. It's mostly hearsay at this point.

Last edited: