BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
I think you're right. Wasn't there rumors floating around of jm dating female idols, one of them being a member from twice and he broke her heart. Up until the last couple of yrs jm was rumored to be just as much of a playboy as jk. Now it's nothing but ships and him being a woke breaking gender norms effeminate angel. His whole image did a 180. I think that's the company though and jm is very much straight, a nationalist, and traditional. And speaking of traditional, I think t@e is as well judging by various things he's said throughout the years. So I see him still marrying a Korean woman and having kids, while living a second life as a bisexual. I think the same for jn and that he's gay but will remain closeted while marrying a woman his family approves of.
I read this on a sasaeng page a few months ago that companies use fake gay ships or effeminate members to hide the real bi/gay people most of the real bi/gay people are not the "effeminate" or "Angelic" ones I am an 5m stan and 5m is notorious for creating fake scandals to cover up real ones I saw rumors about Ba3khyunxT@eyeon couple being fake and used to hide b3ekhyun's sexuality there are rumors that sh1nee's k3y and jj0ng were a couple and 5m used T@emin's effeminate image to shift attention from jj0ngkey there are some rumors among n*t members and among twice there were rumors about sana and another member being bi/gay I think there is a possibility that H1be uses j1kook to hide T@ehyung members have said j1m1n is the "dirtiest" and a "pervert" he has clips of him "checking out" girls so I really don't think that he is bi/gay T@ehyung seems more sus there's also this movie he claimed was his favorite it is a homosexual love story and 4'O clock had gay undertones too

Berrywon88

Star
I read this on a sasaeng page a few months ago that companies use fake gay ships or effeminate members to hide the real bi/gay people most of the real bi/gay people are not the "effeminate" or "Angelic" ones I am an 5m stan and 5m is notorious for creating fake scandals to cover up real ones I saw rumors about Ba3khyunxT@eyeon couple being fake and used to hide b3ekhyun's sexuality there are rumors that sh1nee's k3y and jj0ng were a couple and 5m used T@emin's effeminate image to shift attention from jj0ngkey there are some rumors among n*t members and among twice there were rumors about sana and another member being bi/gay I think there is a possibility that H1be uses j1kook to hide T@ehyung members have said j1m1n is the "dirtiest" and a "pervert" he has clips of him "checking out" girls so I really don't think that he is bi/gay T@ehyung seems more sus there's also this movie he claimed was his favorite it is a homosexual love story and 4'O clock had gay undertones too
This makes a lot of sense and is very plausible. The companies shift the attention on fake ships. I heard about k3y as well. And it seems like t@e has been sending little hints all these yrs about his sexuality. It's often very hard to see what's genuine and what's being pushed by the company though.

Avenoir

Rookie
I thought it was minor too but the way they were reporting about it makes it sound like it was serious well whatever it was hope he is ok now
Acute appendicitis is an emergency since it can burst but the surgery is minor. It's usually a laparoscopic surgery so there are no major cuts like open surgery, just a 5 mm port from where it is taken out. That's why he's fine in about a week

Berrywon88

Star
So this is the Chakho OST....

I thought I've heard the song before...it sounds familiar...

Because it's just like their other ballads...nothing new...not much creativity done in terms of music & lyrics...and interpretation (Jeykey's rendition).

I give it 60/100.

A song befitting a lame webtoon. Forgettable, but jk's ost seems like a masterpiece when compared to recent b*s songs like ptd.

arhur12

Star
So this is the Chakho OST....

I thought I've heard the song before...it sounds familiar...

Because it's just like their other ballads...nothing new...not much creativity done in terms of music & lyrics...and interpretation (Jeykey's rendition).

I give it 60/100.

As a long time Anime watcher this song sounds to me like a mix between kpop and anime songs this is the type of music and lyrics you would hear as an insert song or ending song of an edgy anime which considering the fact that this is for an edgy webtoon makes perfect sense not a huge fan but definitely better than the crap they have been releasing since dyna

Laura755y

Star
As a long time Anime watcher this song sounds to me like a mix between kpop and anime songs this is the type of music and lyrics you would hear as an insert song or ending song of an edgy anime which considering the fact that this is for an edgy webtoon makes perfect sense not a huge fan but definitely better than the crap they have been releasing since dyna
As a long time anime watcjer too, i 100% agree.
It was better then all that crap, but pretty boring.

Riko

Veteran
Radiating fuckboy energy lol. Cannot believe he has 100B and climbing views on tiktok of edits like these. The peeps are absolutely in love with him lol. It's why I doubt he's seeing that dancer, don't think he'd subject his girl to that type of spotlight and scrutiny after how shook he was when they went after the tattooist. Or he really doesn't give af and they've been a thing since before he was shouting her out on that dance show.

I like his OST, miles ahead of Tae's, doubt the company let him have his own Spotify though lol. And the fans will make it V successful. He should stick to Rnb, he really suits it.

Kimiko

Veteran
This ost is ok but boring
jk sounds nice tho and its miles ahead of all their music since dynamite

Armi will proclaim it song if the year like they always do and hype it up

And yes jk would do good singing r&b but hybe is busy chasing the generic pop sound

I doubt jk is dating the dancer ,he would definitely hide his partner from the public for their own personal safety cuz armi us crazy af

tzollld

Rookie
A little bit off topic but just some details I noticed in a recent behind video of the newly formed group "kep1er"

Wizard of Oz posters behind them on the wall.
I wonder if they genuinely get "programmed" with some kind of script from the movie.... o_O

Have yall actually seen that movie ?
I saw it some months ago for the first time, and since then another few times.
To me it definitely is among the creepiest movies Ive ever seen xD those munchkins are creepy as hell.
The dialogue is very weird sometimes, it is hard to describe how exactly, but it does make sense to me that it could be used to programm someone.
To me it was just kind of hilarious because to me it was just so awful and weird, but definitely creepy too.

Theres been quite a lot of drama with that group too. I'm personally not a huge fan of them so far either.
The lineup I am not really a fan of, and the concept is all over the place and makes no sense to me.

Attachments

Sleepytumm

Established
A little bit off topic but just some details I noticed in a recent behind video of the newly formed group "kep1er"

Wizard of Oz posters behind them on the wall.
I wonder if they genuinely get "programmed" with some kind of script from the movie.... o_O

Have yall actually seen that movie ?
I saw it some months ago for the first time, and since then another few times.
To me it definitely is among the creepiest movies Ive ever seen xD those munchkins are creepy as hell.
The dialogue is very weird sometimes, it is hard to describe how exactly, but it does make sense to me that it could be used to programm someone.
To me it was just kind of hilarious because to me it was just so awful and weird, but definitely creepy too.

Theres been quite a lot of drama with that group too. I'm personally not a huge fan of them so far either.
The lineup I am not really a fan of, and the concept is all over the place and makes no sense to me.
spill the tea whats the drama

Berrywon88

Star
It's why I doubt he's seeing that dancer, don't think he'd subject his girl to that type of spotlight and scrutiny after how shook he was when they went after the tattooist. Or he really doesn't give af and they've been a thing since before he was shouting her out on that dance show.
I find it odd that jk first called her out and then did her dance. Like why would he do that knowing how armies are with any woman they are connected with? A girl breathes near their boys and they have a fit. And anyone notice how jk seems to embody the girls he's allegedly involved with. He straight up stole m!j00's style and even started to look like her. After their rumored break up in 2020 he was singing, writing, and suggesting sad love songs. Now he's publicly connecting himself with a highschooler that had a crush on him for yrs. and learning her choreography, which takes time...Then posted it online. Unless this dancer is a secret bh trainee and he's forced by the company to advertise her talent, I would say something is definitely going on with those two or he's working towards it.

deepweb

Rookie
I find it odd that jk first called her out and then did her dance. Like why would he do that knowing how armies are with any woman they are connected with? A girl breathes near their boys and they have a fit. And anyone notice how jk seems to embody the girls he's allegedly involved with. He straight up stole m!j00's style and even started to look like her. After their rumored break up in 2020 he was singing, writing, and suggesting sad love songs. Now he's publicly connecting himself with a highschooler that had a crush on him for yrs. and learning her choreography, which takes time...Then posted it online. Unless this dancer is a secret bh trainee and he's forced by the company to advertise her talent, I would say something is definitely going on with those two or he's working towards it.
I agreed with you. Something it’s going with those two. I don’t think Jk cares that much about what armies will think about it. I believe he’s into her.