BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
I was thinking the same.
The vibes I am getting from t@e he might be bi. He listens to Jazz and the way he acts in this video with J1m1n makes me wonder..

Also I think they have a strong dispatch connection because they have photos of possibly t@e kissing some men. He gets really angry when a rumour comes up (like the girl in the art gallery) I know he does like women like Rachel McAdams the actor but I also feel he really likes JK as well.
In this video jk was definitely the third wwheel,this used to happen to him alot when vee and jm were close in their younger years

Jm,I still believe,is playing a role and being the effeminate member
There used to pics online of jm leaving hotels with girls but I think they have been scrubbed from the internet

If anybody is gay or bi I'm going with vee,I know folks think jk is on the DL but I really think he is straight along with jh and j00n, excluding things they may have been coerced into when they were younger

Aamy

Star
I was asking the same thing. I'll repeat, this whole thing is fishy! I heard the quarantine period is now 7 days...don't know if that's true though.
I already have surgery for appendicite when I was 7 years old. I still remember it, as if it was Yesterday. I was in hospital during two weeks. I know medecines and surgeries have changed with time, ok with that. But I want someone explain to me, how is it possible for him to stand up and leave so quickly? Is he a superhuman or? And plus the fact he should have "COVID" at the same time ?

Did they take me for a fool or? It's impossible. What have they done to the crying goat?

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Pretty interesting video essay.
I like that she mentioned the kbeauty standard is a western one, because I agree. The features considered the ideal in SK are those of a white person. Someone will always argue that it's not but who generally has big wide eyes, high nose bridges etc? And what's funny is you're starting to have white celebs in the west striving to look more "Asian" due to the Korean wave. View attachment 71378
is that Ariana Grande in the picture?

queen82

Star
I already have surgery for appendicite when I was 7 years old. I still remember it as it was Yesterday. I was in hospital during two weeks. I know medecine and surgery have changed with time, ok with that. But I want someone explain to me, how is it possible for him to stand up and leave so quickly? Is he a superhuman or? And plus the fact hé should have "COVID" at the same time ?

Did they take me for a fool or? It's impossible. What have they done to the crying goat?
right that's kinda fishy

e-Enoch

Superstar
I know I heard it got reduced but he had a "Serious" surgery too and like @e-Enoch said these PCR's are not reliable so it does seem fishy........
Depending on the severity of his appendicitis, appendectomy may be minor or major...

According to the news it was "acute..." But still we don't have the details of the surgical procedure done to him...

Normally, appendectomy is considered minor surgery...

queen82

Star
In this video jk was definitely the third wwheel,this used to happen to him alot when vee and jm were close in their younger years

There used to pics online of jm leaving hotels with girls but I think they have been scrubbed from the internet

If anybody is gay or bi I'm going with vee,I know folks think jk is on the DL but I really think he is straight along with jh and j00n, excluding things they may have been coerced into when they were younger
like i previously said J-hope give me bi vibe, not fully straight at all

Berrywon88

Star

I think you're right. Wasn't there rumors floating around of jm dating female idols, one of them being a member from twice and he broke her heart. Up until the last couple of yrs jm was rumored to be just as much of a playboy as jk. Now it's nothing but ships and him being a woke breaking gender norms effeminate angel. His whole image did a 180. I think that's the company though and jm is very much straight, a nationalist, and traditional. And speaking of traditional, I think t@e is as well judging by various things he's said throughout the years. So I see him still marrying a Korean woman and having kids, while living a second life as a bisexual. I think the same for jn and that he's gay but will remain closeted while marrying a woman his family approves of.

arhur12

Star
Depending on the severity of his appendicitis, appendectomy may be minor or major...

According to the news it was "acute..." But still we don't have the details of the surgical procedure done to him...

Normally, appendectomy is considered minor surgery...

I thought it was minor too but the way they were reporting about it makes it sound like it was serious well whatever it was hope he is ok now

queen82

Star
I think you're right. Wasn't there rumors floating around of jm dating female idols, one of them being a member from twice and he broke her heart. Up until the last couple of yrs jm was rumored to be just as much of a playboy as jk. Now it's nothing but ships and him being a woke breaking gender norms effeminate angel. His whole image did a 180. I think that's the company though and jm is very much straight, a nationalist, and traditional. And speaking of traditional, I think t@e is as well judging by various things he's said throughout the years. So I see him still marrying a Korean woman and having kids, while living a second life as a bisexual. I think the same for jn and that he's gay but will remain closeted while marrying a woman his family approves of.
the girl was Jeongyeon from Twice, there's some videos of him bad stared at her or something and viceversa

Kimiko

Veteran
I wonder if they hurt him again
I hope not! But I wouldnt be suprised

They can do all this with being concerned for jm and his health and well being but couldnt let vee attend his grandmother's funeral or give him some bereavement time off!!
I'm sure vee is still upset/hurt by that

I dont get bi vibes from jh at all and jn I cant really tell but he is so secretive and he is loved by alot of older men so.....

Berrywon88

Star
Yeah. Ar!ana has been a culture vulture/appropriator since forever. First she wanted to be a Melanin Queen, now she wants to be asian when in reality shes a basic white girl. :rolleyes: No offense, shes just riding the Korean wave as @Berrywon88 said. Its cringe!
View attachment 71379
Dang how long was she in the tanning booth?? But yeah a few yrs ago features that are more common with black people became a trend. Curves and full lips. And you had Kim kards stealing hairstyles and getting fake butts. And I've heard Kim K's booty is deflating because it's no longer the trend. Now the trend has shifted to a more "Asian" look with makeup, plastic surgery on the eyes, straight eyebrows etc.
main-qimg-8d77211e038d33a254e1d72df18d42b5-lq.jpeg.jpg
You have these celebs superficially trying on races like a wardrobe and when they're sick of it they go back to being a basic white chick. It's sick!
932950106.jpg
Miley-Cyrus-793x526.jpg

Aamy

Star
I hope not! But I wouldnt be suprised

They can do all this with being concerned for jm and his health and well being but couldnt let vee attend his grandmother's funeral or give him some bereavement time off!!
I'm sure vee is still upset/hurt by that

I dont get bi vibes from jh at all and jn I cant really tell but he is so secretive and he is loved by alot of older men so.....
Why be surprise? He surely is the favorite of someone or several people