BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Trolls, Beware! Haha!

Lol. You can be jailed for causing "psychological harm..." ( A law in the works in UK that might get adapted elsewhere in the world...)

A proposed law in the UK seriously deals with the trauma-causing trolls...How about that?

Last edited:
woah i don't like adora's song at all. video AND song - it sounds like generic kpop cr*p. the video is typical mk-programming, alter-creating chaotic imagery...
it's so weird that she chose to enter idol life. do you think she knows what btß went through... or was she shielded from it as producer/song-writer? or is she just another pawn that was also groomed from the get-go?
That's what I wonder too. What did she do to debut right away. She has a great voice, but I'm not feeling that. The producers know what happens behind the scenes. There was a group abused by a producer in another company.

Bet jn is crying because his lines were often combined with adora's especially his high notes. See his song Tonight, she sang his backup and high notes. Basically anytime he sounds angelic and not nasally it was Adora. He will probably have zero lines in this next song without her accompanying him. He might have to enlist before his birthday anyway so..
Jm, Jn, and Tae have relied on her singing for them. Only JK sings without help. They will have to use Jh for the high notes.

Jn stans are still saying he's Mariah's son lmao. There was a bizzare account that would post as if she was Mariah and praise jn' s vocals. She created this compilation video claiming jn was hitting the same notes as her.
By the way the account that posted this stole the vid. I don't remember her actual account anymore...
The travesty against humanity. This messed up my Friday.
Adora is the same as jk and joined them when she was 16 right? That's weird as fuck lol, what 16 year old knows how to produce music lol.
I didn't know that. She was the only female producer too.
Jhpe apparently has a low tolerance for liquor. I bet jm drank that whiskey bottle by himself and jhpe was just trying to cover for him. That's why I think yn asked did jm finish it. He knows how jm is.
He's so mean sometimes. Why did he call him out like that? Jh cries when he drinks and Jm is more happy and confident. He probably cried listening to Jm singing and drinking.
Shes 24 i guess, yeah thats what i was saying, its weird knowing she grew up seeing how idols are treated... and what kind of shit their asses have to do inorder to be succesfull so its weird tbh.
She might have to do it anyway as a producer, so why not be an idol. There's no way she didn't encounter fuckery there. Sexual harassment and a toxic work culture thrives in SK. There's something else behind the way she left Bh. Maybe that's why they were trending scandals. Trying to keep her out the news if she spilled.

isabee

Established
Jm, Jn, and Tae have relied on her singing for them. Only JK sings without help. They will have to use Jh for the high notes.

h0bi looks like an elf in that video haha he has his cute moments

There's something else behind the way she left Bh. Maybe that's why they were trending scandals. Trying to keep her out the news if she spilled.
word. that makes sense. though the way she's acting now - it's like she's a brainwashed clone of the adora we all thought we knew. from producer to idol - what a downgrade.

h0bi looks like an elf in that video haha he has his cute moments

word. that makes sense. though the way she's acting now - it's like she's a brainwashed clone of the adora we all thought we knew. from producer to idol - what a downgrade.
She's acting so different from the carefree Adora we glimpsed before. Bh has always put the talent they didn't use but wanted in producing positions. She might have been group ready but they didn't have a female group. Rather than lose her to another agency, they put her on the production team. I agree he was so cute like that. It's funny how he screwed that Army over by singing loud haha.

the eng transcript literally made my brain cells hurt. wtf are they even saying?
this is like a low-grade wattpad story. whoever wrote this should have kept it in the drafts and taken a nap lol
I didn't like it either haha. They're appealing to fujoshis but won't take it far enough.

Berrywon88

Star
You can clearly see jk's wonky nose implant and his nostrils are now uneven. And the fresh needle injection site on his top lip to plump it up. Plus, the slight scar on his chin that could be from getting a implant? I don't get why he would destroy his looks like this.
IMG_20211106_075213.jpg

Laura755y

Star
What Data Science tells about BTS music..."making sense of the craze..."

A rather technical but interesting analysis of BTS music in the light of A.I. (analysis covering songs up to early 2018...).

So what makes BTS songs "unique"?

This study finds the ff reasons:

BTS songs are very diverse and distributed in tempo compared to other male pop artists, especially those that do merge pop with hip-hop.

BTS songs have high rates of vocals and low rates of instruments in their tracks on average.

BTS songs are far more energetic on average than popular western pop artists. Their music is also quite low in acoustic measurements.

That was very interesting, indeed bts songs are very energetic and it pretty much shows,

e-Enoch

Superstar
You can clearly see jk's wonky nose implant and his nostrils are now uneven. And the fresh needle injection site on his top lip to plump it up. Plus, the slight scar on his chin that could be from getting a implant? I don't get why he would destroy his looks like this.
View attachment 65056
Looking at jeykey's face as a work of art then & now:

Then:

His face was a very charming Neoclassical form...with clean, clear lines, and precise draftsmanship...

Now:

It appears that it's undegone an entire movement of Abstract Expressionism...with touches of Cubism and Surrealist vibe...

It does hurt the eyes sometimes... lol!

Laura755y

Star
I shouldn't have laughed, but jk really can be a nasty piece of work especially with jm.
And all this shipping nonsense! Looks like that soup show had to devote equal camera time to t*ek00k and jik00k.
Are people really paying money for such crap?!? Seriously ? What are they learning from it?!? 5 steps to clinge on someone who wish being in hell rather then that!!! Bullshit.
Looking at jeykey's face as a work of art then & now:

Then:

His face was a very charming Neoclassical form...with clean, clear lines, and precise draftsmanship...

Now:

It appears that it's undegone an entire movement of Abstract Expressionism...with touches of Cubism and Surrealist vibe...

It does hurt the eyes sometimes... lol!
The way you write reminds me of some classic books i used to read few years ago, its so beautiful, about jeon tbh i never saw him as handsome or hot, it shows that he kinda try hard to act the alpha male part and fails everytime, he was cute in a way but makeup and surgeries plus his addiction fucked what left of that cuteness, and the boy next door charm he used to have.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The way you write reminds me of some classic books i used to read few years ago, its so beautiful,

about jeon tbh i never saw him as handsome or hot, it shows that he kinda try hard to act the alpha male part and fails everytime, he was cute in a way but makeup and surgeries plus his addiction fucked what left of that cuteness, and the boy next door charm he used to have.
Oh, thanks for the compliment, Laura. You're so sweet.((((hugs))))

Yeah, about jeykey... he lost his "cute" physical mojo because of all the surgical "distortions..."

I hope he stops "messing up" his physical appearance already...