BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
It was me but I just asked for other options
I wasn’t sure now I know not to follow btstarot on twit
ah all cool, no worries x
she seems/sounds so confident in the things she writes that I can see why people assume all the things she says are true. imo she's just not reliable due to her biases. aside from the dark room stuff and some posts on how idols have been abused in the past, those posts were eye-opening (she provided links too). but like i mentioned before, she prob got that from somewhere, not her cards.

Berrywon88

Star
They messed up when they let Adora go. Her new video is weird
Bet jn is crying because his lines were often combined with adora's especially his high notes. See his song Tonight, she sang his backup and high notes. Basically anytime he sounds angelic and not nasally it was Adora. He will probably have zero lines in this next song without her accompanying him. He might have to enlist before his birthday anyway so..

isabee

Established
she wants to pursue what will probably be a failing idol career.
for real. there's nothing special about her look/aesthetics and voice. her voice is usually lovely (at least when she's sang backup vocals), but her solo debut song literally does no one any favors. she's banking on the hyve fame to get btß fans to purchase her stuff but as we can see from past and recent patterns *cough coldplay collab cough* armee has loyalty to btß and btß only.

Laura755y

Star
Bet she has all the dirt on b*s but she will keep her mouth shut if she wants to pursue what will probably be a failing idol career.
The whole adora thing is bit shady, isnt being a producer better then an idol?!? I mean why would someone choose such path knowing god damn well what those idol have to deal with... . Its kinda odd.

Kimiko

Veteran
I wouldn't be suprised if btss releases some atrocious headache inducing Christmas song to 'compete' with America's iconic yearly Christmas songs like m@riah c@rey's All I Want For Christmas on the BB charts

I hope I'm wrong cuz not even the mass buying power of armi could up with America's Christmas song and how much it will be played til Jan 1st

Plus they would sound awful

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
How old is this adora? Cuz if she is over 21
I think the chances of being a successful kpop idol is extremely low

Songwriting is the real moneymaker and if I was her I would have stick with writing songs for bh idols especially bttss overrated asses since their fans will mass buy a record of them no matter how bad it is

Laura755y

Star
How old is this adora? Cuz if she is over 21
I think the chances of being a successful kpop idol is extremely low

Songwriting is the real moneymaker and if I was her I would have stick with writing songs for bh idols especially bttss overrated asses since their fans will mass buy a record of them no matter how bad it is
Shes 24 i guess, yeah thats what i was saying, its weird knowing she grew up seeing how idols are treated... and what kind of shit their asses have to do inorder to be succesfull so its weird tbh.

Kimiko

Veteran
Remember when armi kept trying to compare jn voice with mariah's?

Mariahs honeyed voice compared to a crying billygoat underwater

They were calling him her son and then they tried to say btss were every bit as legendary as her as well

Armi be smoking crack or something cuz I never see or hear what they see and hear

Say no to drugs

platinum

Established
I wouldn't be suprised if btss releases some atrocious headache inducing Christmas song to 'compete' with America's iconic yearly Christmas songs like m@riah c@rey's All I Want For Christmas on the BB charts

I hope I'm wrong cuz not even the mass buying power of armi could up with America's Christmas song and how much it will be played til Jan 1st

Plus they would sound awful
Don't give them anymore ideas lol

Berrywon88

Star
Remember when armi kept trying to compare jn voice with mariah's?

Mariahs honeyed voice compared to a crying billygoat underwater

They were calling him her son and then they tried to say btss were every bit as legendary as her as well

Armi be smoking crack or something cuz I never see or hear what they see and hear

Say no to drugs
Jn stans are still saying he's Mariah's son lmao. There was a bizzare account that would post as if she was Mariah and praise jn' s vocals. She created this compilation video claiming jn was hitting the same notes as her.
By the way the account that posted this stole the vid. I don't remember her actual account anymore...

Kimiko

Veteran

queen82

Star
Jn stans are still saying he's Mariah's son lmao. There was a bizzare account that would post as if she was Mariah and praise jn' s vocals. She created this compilation video claiming jn was hitting the same notes as her.
By the way the account that posted this stole the vid. I don't remember her actual account anymore...
i want to know Mariah reaction about this , it would be priceless.

isabee

Established
He has a HUGE ego! When he raps, "I'm a king, I'm a boss" I think he really believes that sh!t. This fame has gotten to his head. I find it funny that the two Daegu boys (yn and t*e) that came from humble beginnings are the one's that seem the most full of themselves and elitist snobs. Neither one of them try to hide their contempt for their fans. They want the riches and the accolades that fame brings, but none of the rest. And I know the sneaky smile you're talking about. He knows armies will do whatever he wants...
View attachment 65022
View attachment 65021
View attachment 65023
View attachment 65024
i thought he was different from the rest of group but he's just as f*cked up, and prob worse seeing how he felt up a f*cking minor
this is my general reaction to anything yoongee now

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.16.38 PM.png